BREAKING: Kareem Hunt named in new police report;accused of breaking manís nose & ribs

most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '04        #101
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,927 | Props total: 2770 2770
 DaQCKing said
While knowing this, we gotta be smarter than what Kareem has shown. It's a target on all of us, no matter what degree of celebrity or personal life. The target is even bigger under the bright lights. No you dont have to a*similate but you have to know how to moves amongst wolves.
I agree 100%. We've always have had to be a step wiser and make better decisions than the opposition. He made a poor decision and will reap the consequences, but the sh*t they pull when a black man does something detrimental, they go all out to a*sinate his character even further.

2 months ago '04        #102
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 349 349
 ohhohh said
I agree 100%. We've always have had to be a step wiser and make better decisions than the opposition. He made a poor decision and will reap the consequences, but the sh*t they pull when a black man does something detrimental, they go all out to a*sinate his character even further.
So true you see it on the news all the time. Prime example...Black guy commits crime, mugshot and past comes out...white guys k*ll entire family and bury them in an oil field in Colorado, family pics of entire family (just murdered)

2 months ago '05        #103
2 Pistolz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$21,405 | Props total: 7475 7475
I mean, at least it's a man he beat down. And he didn't shoot or use any other weapon. Whooped a n*gga a*s is all.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  16
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  14
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
65 comments