Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #151
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 3743 3743
 kevin boogz said
n*ggas do not like n*ggas to grow. it is like the same critique david banner is getting for speaking that black empowerment sh*t.
Banner been talking black empowerment since he first came out. Banner rapped about what Mississippi was like as far as I know, the ignorant sh*t he talked was not about him being directly in the middle of it. In his first video he's running from the klan in a song where the chorus goes "real thugs get down on the flo" whoever speaks on Banner talking black empowerment in an unfavorable light needs not to speak. Troy Ave is an as*hole, my dude. He's just like n*ggas I was locked up with that snitch, except in this situation, I've said and will say that TROY IS NOT SNITCHING, but his mentality is so fu*ked up he would rather blame
his inevitable taking the stand on the streets. The reason I put him and snitches in the same boat is because to HIMSELF, he is snitching, and I don't know why. Thats why he is throwing the entire street/g code under the bus, because it didn't work out the way it thought it would. Thely difference between Troy and a snitch is Troy is on a national platform. A snitch will try to worm his way out of a situation like Troy is trying to do. The situation he's trying to worm himself out of is losing credibility as a strong man, to not look like a sucka. But he is a sucka, just like all the other dudes i was locked up with, who thought they were hard and ended up with a reality check in the form of numbers and time. I've had 20 years and 10 years thrown at me on robbery and weed distribution charges. My options were to take a plea (tap out) or snitch. I simply tapped out and took my time. Did 2 years on my robbery and 3 months on my weed distribution. n*ggas thought I snitched but they don't know the law. They KNEW I was supposed to do 20 years on a robbery with no gun @ 16, after a guilty plea. They KNEW I had to do at least 5 on my weed charge. fu*k em, if I snitched I'ma have to see the n*gga I snitched on in court.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #152
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
 TeamBrinkz said
it's just a different code, in the past the code was if you enter into the crime game you just don't talk to police at all, you handle it at a street level, then it became oh well it's ok to talk as long as it's not my direct friends/associates, now people tell on the way to jail in the police car before they get there, or they might phone in before the cops come pick em up, lol

trying to make sense of gangsters and criminals who break the rules all the time makes no sense to begin with? I mean you are a k!ller but loyal at the same time? usually not.
Honor amongst thieves seems non-existent, but I've lived and seen it. You're right tho, most criminals are out for Numero Uno.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #153
kami 32 heat pts32
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 17349 17349
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Real in a fake game

this n*ggas 12 boxden fans always do they best to write out a bunch of reasons why the n*gga aint a cheese eatin rat and how they would do the same in his shoes

problem is same n*ggas doing all that snitch supportin is rat a.ss n*ggas too that will tell have told or some suburbanite rap fan that swear he know all the street codes cause he listens to rappers

Bottom line is he been in hideout since
only leaves the house to go to his monthly fed meetings
or do bum a.ss hole in the wall shows out of town with 5 to 7 hired police as security
He dont be nowhere in NY chillin
period at all
steady lying about police stopping him from doing ny shows
You know why... cause he stamped as a rat and know it aint safe in no ny club

people already know he told police who and why he was shooting that night
same night he got booked
handed them the murder weapon
The police aint arrest nobody that night cause they waited like they always do to build a case
Then the bi*ch went on to kick that i dont like the streets no more and if its me or you im tellin sh*t all in his raps
made songs with tax name in it made visual cartoons of the sh*t

n*gga aint sh*t but a fake dope boy who cant handle what really comes along with the sh*t he was rapping about so now he sittin at home writing long a.ss ig posts trying to convince people he real and its ok to point that finger in court
nobody fu*ks with this rat bi*ch no more
except a bunch of internet clowns
n*gga cant even go to the same block he named himself after

and you dumb mothafu*kas that say taxstone snitched cause his lawyer asked why is his client not able to get bail when this man that shot in a packed club is running around free need to stop
Faking like you know how the court and lawyer sh*t go if you consider that snitching
That lawyer aint say sh*t that was not already public knowledge

Let it go
That man a rat living on borrowed time
rap career never went nowhere but datpiff and livemixtapes

give it up Rattin Collins you know you finished out here take your sucka a.ss somewhere and get a warehouse job

2 weeks ago '11        #154
kevin boogz 133 heat pts133
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 8078 8078
 JintsGang1987 said
Banner been talking black empowerment since he first came out. Banner rapped about what Mississippi was like as far as I know, the ignorant sh*t he talked was not about him being directly in the middle of it. In his first video he's running from the klan in a song where the chorus goes "real thugs get down on the flo" whoever speaks on Banner talking black empowerment in an unfavorable light needs not to speak. Troy Ave is an as*hole, my dude. He's just like n*ggas I was locked up with that snitch, except in this situation, I've said and will say that TROY IS NOT SNITCHING, but his mentality is so fu*ked up he would rather blame
his inevitable taking the stand on the streets. The reason I put him and snitches in the same boat is because to HIMSELF, he is snitching, and I don't know why. Thats why he is throwing the entire street/g code under the bus, because it didn't work out the way it thought it would. Thely difference between Troy and a snitch is Troy is on a national platform. A snitch will try to worm his way out of a situation like Troy is trying to do. The situation he's trying to worm himself out of is losing credibility as a strong man, to not look like a sucka. But he is a sucka, just like all the other dudes i was locked up with, who thought they were hard and ended up with a reality check in the form of numbers and time. I've had 20 years and 10 years thrown at me on robbery and weed distribution charges. My options were to take a plea (tap out) or snitch. I simply tapped out and took my time. Did 2 years on my robbery and 3 months on my weed distribution. n*ggas thought I snitched but they don't know the law. They KNEW I was supposed to do 20 years on a robbery with no gun @ 16, after a guilty plea. They KNEW I had to do at least 5 on my weed charge. fu*k em, if I snitched I'ma have to see the n*gga I snitched on in court.
that is the sh*t i am trying to say but pimp track just overshadowed and he had problems with it at the beginning, now it cooled down. he was even talking about it in several interviews.

and that troy ave thing you said i am not a fan of his i am just looking at the situation. and yes he is an as*hole that's why people are on him. we are kinda saying the same thing.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #155
WaterWhippin 3 heat pts
space
space
$425 | Props total: 778 778
wasnít tax/his people allegedly on cam bussing shots at bangaís People? If so how can Troy be snitching on something that is already been seen on cam? This is my issue.

2 weeks ago '15        #156
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
 kevin boogz said
that is the sh*t i am trying to say but pimp track just overshadowed and he had problems with it at the beginning, now it cooled down. he was even talking about it in several interviews.

and that troy ave thing you said i am not a fan of his i am just looking at the situation. and yes he is an as*hole that's why people are on him. we are kinda saying the same thing.
No doubt fam, wasn't tryna be confrontational, TBH whenever black people throw their lives away faking the funk, it pisses me off. I know 69 situation is different but shotti is a self admitted scumbag who's taking his fall from grace with grace. Can't be upset with no sh*t like that, even though he destroyed lives he ain't pointing fingers. Troy portrayed himself as being Shotti and is now flip flopping without even having to.

2 weeks ago '15        #157
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
 WaterWhippin said
wasnít tax/his people allegedly on cam bussing shots at bangaís People? If so how can Troy be snitching on something that is already been seen on cam? This is my issue.
He ain't snitching. He's just acting like a bi*ch about taking the stand, which is what he's gonna have to do unless he wants to go down.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #158
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
$876 | Props total: 259 259
 yungpizzle82 said
I agreed with everything Yukmouth said-I don't see how Troy Ave is a sucka but 69 is a star. Oh wait-I almost forgot-most blacks is crab a.ss haters that will do anything for someone that don't look like them to embrace them. Smh...
Who is in control of that "someone"?

1 week ago '15        #159
gvd239 
space
space
space
$719 | Props total: 1503 1503
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Real in a fake game

this n*ggas 12 boxden fans always do they best to write out a bunch of reasons why the n*gga aint a cheese eatin rat and how they would do the same in his shoes

problem is same n*ggas doing all that snitch supportin is rat a.ss n*ggas too that will tell have told or some suburbanite rap fan that swear he know all the street codes cause he listens to rappers

Bottom line is he been in hideout since
only leaves the house to go to his monthly fed meetings
or do bum a.ss hole in the wall shows out of town with 5 to 7 hired police as security
He dont be nowhere in NY chillin
period at all
steady lying about police stopping him from doing ny shows
You know why... cause he stamped as a rat and know it aint safe in no ny club

people already know he told police who and why he was shooting that night
same night he got booked
handed them the murder weapon
The police aint arrest nobody that night cause they waited like they always do to build a case
Then the bi*ch went on to kick that i dont like the streets no more and if its me or you im tellin sh*t all in his raps
made songs with tax name in it made visual cartoons of the sh*t

n*gga aint sh*t but a fake dope boy who cant handle what really comes along with the sh*t he was rapping about so now he sittin at home writing long a.ss ig posts trying to convince people he real and its ok to point that finger in court
nobody fu*ks with this rat bi*ch no more
except a bunch of internet clowns
n*gga cant even go to the same block he named himself after

and you dumb mothafu*kas that say taxstone snitched cause his lawyer asked why is his client not able to get bail when this man that shot in a packed club is running around free need to stop
Faking like you know how the court and lawyer sh*t go if you consider that snitching
That lawyer aint say sh*t that was not already public knowledge

Let it go
That man a rat living on borrowed time
rap career never went nowhere but datpiff and livemixtapes

give it up Rattin Collins you know you finished out here take your sucka a.ss somewhere and get a warehouse job
+1   

1 week ago '15        #160
Destro 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$630 | Props total: 1163 1163
 gvd239 said
That post he did was longer than the letters he writes tacts*

1 week ago '15        #161
gvd239 
space
space
space
$719 | Props total: 1503 1503
 Destro said
That post he did was longer than the letters he writes tacts*
lol I wanna see one of Troy Ave's meat eater's try and respond to that comment

1 week ago '17        #162
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 158 158
 kevin boogz said
bro the law was always working with criminals. mobsters would tell on their enemies just to eliminate competition. the rule was to never tell on family or partners that is snitching. go look at most big time organizations they all had police or judges in their pocket and it went both ways.

you think if you and i know who is the kingpin on this block the police don't?
i agree with you that over the years the sh*t has changed to something else. just not the fact that criminals and police never used to dance before.
they weren't supposed to is the point, I never said they didn't, the code was just not to and if you did then you knew what it was
+1   

1 week ago '10        #163
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 1357 1357
 I Never Lied said
This. White man laughing all the way to the bank.
brush aint he tho!!!!!!
its like we still enslaved the wealth gap is getting worse and worse. don't touch the drugs go legit even if it means you can't live like instagram. so what at least you can be there for your kids and family thats where the real wealth is. make it happen for next generation. equip them with the lessons we learned to progress.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #164
chi town hustla 234 heat pts234
space
space
$21,942 | Props total: 31003 31003
 TeamBrinkz said
they weren't supposed to is the point, I never said they didn't, the code was just not to and if you did then you knew what it was
thats the code but it has never been followed to the fullest. criminals been snitchin since crime been exsitence. thats why that street is myth line is oxymoron sh*t to say because whats the myth. if u fail for some code talk u just like a hoe walking the track for a pimp. i dont like the police/justice system thats why i wouldnt snitch/cooperate with them mfs. not because of some street code that the majority of street mfs never followed
+1   

1 week ago '17        #165
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said
thats the code but it has never been followed to the fullest. criminals been snitchin since crime been exsitence. thats why that street is myth line is oxymoron sh*t to say because whats the myth. if u fail for some code talk u just like a hoe walking the track for a pimp. i dont like the police/justice system thats why i wouldnt snitch/cooperate with them mfs. not because of some street code that the majority of street mfs never followed
it has been followed to the fullest, those guys just aren't famous because they went all the way through got old and moved to miami, flipped the money to legal means, it's tons of people who came up in a crime life and made it out, they just typically aren't the big stories.

jay-z is a good example of coming from a bad situation/criminal past to making it out and living the good life. even if people question what exactly he did as far as criminal activity there is no doubt he's from marcy projects and is now rich. It's alot of guys who were originally mafia/organized crime who got rich and just live regular life, and those are the guys i'm talking about, the ones who never told and never did any stupid sh*t to screw people over.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #166
chi town hustla 234 heat pts234
space
space
$21,942 | Props total: 31003 31003
 TeamBrinkz said
it has been followed to the fullest, those guys just aren't famous because they went all the way through got old and moved to miami, flipped the money to legal means, it's tons of people who came up in a crime life and made it out, they just typically aren't the big stories.

jay-z is a good example of coming from a bad situation/criminal past to making it out and living the good life. even if people question what exactly he did as far as criminal activity there is no doubt he's from marcy projects and is now rich. It's alot of guys who were originally mafia/organized crime who got rich and just live regular life, and those are the guys i'm talking about, the ones who never told and never did any stupid sh*t to screw people over.
what that got to do with mfs not snitchin. i said criminals been snitchin forever just like criminals have cleaned their money up and went legit forever.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #167
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
 chi town hustla said
what that got to do with mfs not snitchin. i said criminals been snitchin forever just like criminals have cleaned their money up and went legit forever.
EVERYTHING.......... is used to be a more strict code and people used to actually make money from it and get out of bad situations, that used to be the whole point, now people just do dumb sh*t and follow other people to be doing it, that's not what it's supposed to be.

it's supposed to empower people in poverty to get out and immediately do something better by any means and that's why people could look the other way on crime, it's now just whatever, whoever and that's why pretty much everyone is getting caught. everybody is telling because there is no honor in it.

1 week ago '12        #168
NYCBravado 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 1218 1218
 I Never Lied said
There you go again with the wild a.ssumptions. "Link to Criminality"? WTF does that even mean and how does his stage name represent that? You sound like a White person.

Are you a gangster? To try and be telling someone else what is and what isn't gangster?
n*gga what wild a.ssumptions, he's said it in the past. I sound like a white person because a n*gga who is only known for rapping about the streets, got in trouble for living a street life and now the streets is a myth? Son stop. You just playing obtuse for the fu*k of it.

1 week ago '04        #169
Black-i 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 232 232
I think you meant being fake in a real/fake game

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  15
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+126online now  11
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
So Young Thug a mason mason
221 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  7
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-25online now  6
Article inside Joyner Lucas joins in the Kanye/Drake Beef!(Sides with YE)
23 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  5
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy