Anthony Joshua says hes ready for Wilder or Fury

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '07        #51
ptwist 50 heat pts50
space
space
$17,382 | Props total: 10537 10537
Glad the heavyweight division back in the limelight either way. You have the rematch, then AJ gets winner then possibly the loser however it plays out.

3 of the best all with 0 in their L column but potentially could all end up with 1 by end of 2019. Dope.

5 days ago '15        #52
Philly dude 
space
space
$470 | Props total: 712 712
 JugernoT said
IDK man... I thought he would beat AJ (Who I'm a huge fan of) before this f!ght.. But unless he vastly improves his boxing skills Joshua is going to beat him. He's such a better boxer and I don't see him going down like Fury.
Let's not forget klitschko dropped Joshua

5 days ago '05        #53
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 716 716
Joshua may be ready but im not sure Hearn is.

5 days ago '05        #54
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 716 716
 JugernoT said
IDK man... I thought he would beat AJ (Who I'm a huge fan of) before this f!ght.. But unless he vastly improves his boxing skills Joshua is going to beat him. He's such a better boxer and I don't see him going down like Fury.
Joshua got rocked to his boots by a short straight left from Whyte and his legs also went a little soft when hit by Povetkin. If Wilder lands on him then he will be a mess, but same goes for Wilder.

That f!ght is a shootout but Joshua would be slight favorite as he can box a bit, but nowhere near Fury levels

5 days ago '16        #55
njmwape1 
space
space
$131 | Props total: 247 247
AJ is in another level than those two

5 days ago '16        #56
ishVicious 
space
space
space
$694 | Props total: 1535 1535
 Soo Special OG said
yeah ok AJ not going to be looking for a big punch getting smoked on points
AJ f!ghts like a skillful boxer who is nervous and slow. I dont believe AJ can take Fury just based off a footwork. Hell I think Wilder beats the hell out of Joshua by KO Joshua is a example of a well rounded f!ghter he has no strong suits.

He aint the best at any particular skill. Hes slick but not enough, he moves robotic, hes average speed, I thought he was a power house but hes just bigger than 80% of his opponents he was exposed his last f!ght struggling against a Tomato Can that he should have knocked out.

5 days ago '18        #57
VirgilAlighieri 
space
space
$10 | Props total: 12 12
AJ is one of the biggest and most protected frauds in boxing. There is no way wilder or fury lose to him.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #58
Two 40 Shorty 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,948 | Props total: 16575 16575
Out of shape Fury would whoop the fu*k out of Joshua,imagine what that n*gga would do if he was in shape
+2   

3 days ago '13        #59
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$651 | Props total: 1429 1429
 Destro said
Yup. The only reason I would say go a different route is if Fury f!ghts AJ for his belts back then unification bout in a rematch with wilder for crazy $$$$ for them both because it def will be there
AJ fu*ked up bad in this whole situation. Shouldve took the wilder f!ght when he had the chance and had home field advantage in europe.

Instead he dodged him, wilder f!ghts fury and learns alot of exprience in that f!ght. Every f!ght before this, wilder had people shook by the time the bell rang. Now he rematches fury, gets even more exprience in a big f!ght and becomes the A side.

Wilder now has the upper hand and if AJ doesnt give in to his demands. His legacy will go down as he dodged wilder.
+1   

3 days ago '15        #60
Destro 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$605 | Props total: 1122 1122
 PCDubya said
AJ fu*ked up bad in this whole situation. Shouldve took the wilder f!ght when he had the chance and had home field advantage in europe.

Instead he dodged him, wilder f!ghts fury and learns alot of exprience in that f!ght. Every f!ght before this, wilder had people shook by the time the bell rang. Now he rematches fury, gets even more exprience in a big f!ght and becomes the A side.

Wilder now has the upper hand and if AJ doesnt give in to his demands. His legacy will go down as he dodged wilder.
Hearn exposed hismself when trying to secure negotiations before the Wilder-Fury f!ght date. Wilder said after the Fury f!ght we will talk. Trying to interrupt his camp lol What a bozo. Now still talking sh*t like anyone believes his bark

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  28
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  23
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
98 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+266online now  20
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  16
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  13
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
19 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  12
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
74 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy