Carmelo Anthony Will Explore Free Agency Next Summer

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2010, 12:16 PM         #81
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should go to the Knicks.
 7 years ago '09        #82
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
Forget the cap room situation...why the hell anyone who is a true basketball fan of the competition of the sport would want to see him on the Heat makes absolutely no sense...but anyway, I would rather want to see him on a good west conf. team to keep the balance.
 08-04-2010, 01:38 PM         #83
Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:
And probably the dumbest
YEA I PREDICTED THE SAINTS TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL AND KICK YOUR TEAM a.ss ..I GUESS I MADE DUMB PREDICTIONS HUH....I STARTED THIS WRESTLING s**t ON HERE AND THE TRANSFORMERS s**t AND U SAID THAT WAS DUMB AND NOW ITS ALL ON HERE....LADIESMAN NICCA
 08-04-2010, 01:44 PM         #84
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
chris broussard sources will say that anthony want to play in miami with lebron and wade
chris broussard's sources say lebron likes french toast before every game
 08-04-2010, 01:48 PM         #85
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
chris broussard's sources say lebron likes french toast before every game
chris broussard's sources smh dont live in nyc cuz if they did they would get handled lol
 08-04-2010, 01:55 PM         #86
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nets,
N.O
Magics
wizards (depending on just how good john wall turns out to be this upcomin season)
or.. stay with denver (if they can get cp3)

Those are the teams i predict he'll go to, i just dont see him making a dumb move by goin to NY just because AMARE is there . that n*gga has knees made of glass, bound to shatter any moment. everbdoy know that, melo aint goin jus for amare.. if he goes, itll have to be with cp3 also.

knick fans are psychotic with these hopes and dreams, they know amare is unreliable.
 7 years ago '04        #87
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 cheguevara said:
knick fans are psychotic with these hopes and dreams, they know amare is unreliable.
Why are we psychotic? We're legitimately in the running to get 'Mello, it's not like we're the Clippers or something. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I know it's still possible for us to pick him up so why not support the cause?

I hope he does come to NY, but I'm prepared for the worst.
 7 years ago '04        #88
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,552 | Props total: 3344 3344
i rarely make predictions but ima say melo will be in a nyk uniform
 08-04-2010, 02:14 PM         #89
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:
Why are we psychotic? We're legitimately in the running to get 'Mello, it's not like we're the Clippers or something. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I know it's still possible for us to pick him up so why not support the cause?

I hope he does come to NY, but I'm prepared for the worst.
Not YOU, but the others...they are pretending to not realize how unreliable amare can be with health problems always being a problem for him, ....when he is healthy, he's an force.but he is injury prone and can be out in any min. i dont think melo wants to risk being the one person carryin the team in ny, the same way he is in denver. i say he will go to ny if cp3 goes. wherever he goes, cp3 will be right with him imo.

youre an exception homie good luck
 7 years ago '05        #90
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
If Melo Went To The Heat I'd Quit Watching Basketball
 7 years ago '04        #91
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 cheguevara said:
Not YOU, but the others...they are pretending to not realize how unreliable amare can be with health problems always being a problem for him, ....when he is healthy, he's an force.but he is injury prone and can be out in any min. i dont think melo wants to risk being the one person carryin the team in ny, the same way he is in denver. i say he will go to ny if cp3 goes. wherever he goes, cp3 will be right with him imo.

youre an exception homie good luck
Well said, you're absolutely right. I'm happy to have Amar'e on the team, but he hustled us for sure; he doesn't deserve a max contract and if he would've took a slightly smaller contract, we could've kept Lee would've been incredible!

But I digress. I dunno how good our chances are getting CP3 at the moment, but I'd cry tears of joy if we somehow managed to get Melo, CP3, and keep Amar'e healthy -- no matter what, there's a lot of pressure on Amar'e, that dude better make it worth the 100M.
 7 years ago '05        #92
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
IMO it'd be smarter for Melo to stay somewhere out West. Why have 2 stacked teams in one confrence? That just guarantees that one of them not getting to the Finals... By everybody that was out West going to the east just flipped the script and made the East how the West used to be from 1999-2009 (post MJ)... The east only had 3 titles in that span Detroit in 04, Miami in 06, and Boston in 08 the rest are LA, and and San Antonio...

So the smart thing to do for Melo is stay out west. Kobe has 3 seasons left at the most... I think his body starts breaking down this season... So CP3, Melo, and someone else should build something out West... But the Thunder is the only team that has a legit shot at LA on paper...
 7 years ago '05        #93
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4275 4275
from a true fan of the game standpoint i would love to see him stay in denver and put pressure on his fo to build a winner. They were very close two years ago and coach karls illness set them back last season.

I think the league will inevitably suffer as a whole if all these large market super teams get built and the rest of league gets scraps. Real fans will watch regardless but casual fans are what pay the bills in the league. and casual fans arent going to pay ticket prices to see teams full of role players. smh
 08-04-2010, 05:13 PM         #94
Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
hes not going to the Hornets, lol.
that cheap a.ss franchise?
 Imagin3 said:
melo would be a fool.
nyc actually has talent now, we could definitely get him

u are forgetting they will have a new local billionaire owner this year homie named Chouest
 7 years ago '07        #95
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 http:// said:
Well said, you're absolutely right. I'm happy to have Amar'e on the team, but he hustled us for sure; he doesn't deserve a max contract and if he would've took a slightly smaller contract, we could've kept Lee would've been incredible!
you know nothing about the knicks
 7 years ago '08        #96
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
knicks
 7 years ago '07        #97
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6154 6154
 7 years ago '08        #98
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
<<<<<<^don't worry
 08-04-2010, 08:06 PM         #99
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Nets,
N.O
Magics
wizards (depending on just how good john wall turns out to be this upcomin season)
or.. stay with denver (if they can get cp3)

Those are the teams i predict he'll go to, i just dont see him making a dumb move by goin to NY just because AMARE is there . that n*gga has knees made of glass, bound to shatter any moment. everbdoy know that, melo aint goin jus for amare.. if he goes, itll have to be with cp3 also.

Yo im done
LMFAO
These n*ggas k!ll me with the knick hate
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy