NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2006, 04:33 PM         #121
BlackThought  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
jay didnt rip no one, not even dame...much less dipset....for a man who doesnt respect subliminals, its pathetic thats all he throws on the album, an dno tof em hit...except for that platinum chain line, but it was weak..

nigagz need to get out of this mentality where everything jay-z says or do is the greatest thing in the world...because simply, it aint....yea he migth be the most popular rapper right now, but dat dont mean everything d an*gga does is godly...

the album was weak, and the disses were trash....period...

teh dips won, i kno its hard to stomach ya fav mc losin a battle...but da n*gga lost...he knows it...and all he can do to hide that fact is say he's richer...but being richer dont win battles....

I will say this.. Not everyone deserves a direct response... n*ggas send sublimes all day long... This industry has gotten fukked up because n*ggas have gotten wreckless... It's time for the bullshyt to stop seriously. Jay already owned Cam and if u know whats goin on u will be like oh he's talkin about that n*gga....
 11-11-2006, 04:35 PM         #122
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno he talkin bout duke..but none of the lines did anythign period, listen to trouble and dig a hole..LMFAO..them trachs were weak ma dude...im thinkin im bout to hear some mean disses or suttin...but da n*gga hov aint deliver....seriously...n*ggaz is suffering from a case of "jigga can fail at anything" syndrome..cauz yall treat duke like whateva he doe sis nice.....but when n*ggaz do a whole track with sublimes.."he pus*y for not naming names"...etc..

its weak fam...believe me on dat...i wish it wasnt, but he didnt diss no one with good sh*t..
 11-11-2006, 04:39 PM         #123
BlackThought  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
i kno he talkin bout duke..but none of the lines did anythign period, listen to trouble and dig a hole..LMFAO..them trachs were weak ma dude...im thinkin im bout to hear some mean disses or suttin...but da n*gga hov aint deliver....seriously...n*ggaz is suffering from a case of "jigga can fail at anything" syndrome..cauz yall treat duke like whateva he doe sis nice.....but when n*ggaz do a whole track with sublimes.."he pus*y for not naming names"...etc..

its weak fam...believe me on dat...i wish it wasnt, but he didnt diss no one with good sh*t..

Nah.. n*ggas is sufferin from "loyalty". If you got respect and loyalty it'll go a long way... So with that said... I will say n*ggas is more loyal and will listen to Jay religiously and if it keeps their attention then thats them.

There should be a truce between Hov and Dipset fans... It's not like we'll ever grab our hammerz and stand toe to toe shootin at each other..

But I see where your comin from..

My opinion is that he's at Cam right now.. "It's about having thick skin"..

n*ggas that are young don't have thick skin.. Hov has thick skin so them n*ggas are not getting to him...
 11-11-2006, 04:39 PM         #124
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
Might I be the only person to stay on topic:
Dig a whole is dry. Cam never said his name in "You gotta love it beyonce", Jay-Z follows suit. He takes cam's line "run up into offices and make orphans" and flips it, and throws it back at him so that was impressive.

Jay is taking a lot of credit for making these cats careers but he had no hand in it. Jay said it himself, "the situation dipset had with me was like the situation we had with def jam. them was dame's people." He completely contradicts himself here by saying that sh*t about cam and the rocafella chain.

Don't take my word for it. go to: and skip to 3:14 (3 minutes and 14 seconds)

Now to contrast with the cam'ron dis, cam never contradicts himself and that is where these two tracks primarily differ.

Besides that, the hook is wack but that is my personal opinion and it shouldn't have any bearing on the objectivity of the rest of what I said.

Oh, and by the way, verse 2, he was talking about jr writer. you know before "history in the making," jr said altotta slick sh*t like "you all cop your jewelry from hov, they all fade to black." then hov said "i made it possible for n*ggas to make history."

Most of yall n*ggas is just gas. Yall gassed up, and yall a.ss too. Nobody has any objective opinions on this sh*t and that is why the argument will never end. Yall n*ggas need to take notes from me and explain your perspective. Bring your own quotes, bring your own sources, interviews. Present your point of an argument, dont just blow hot air. this goes for you too luda06.
i see what u saying but at the same token i think hov meant just being down with him boosted the sales. i mean there was a big buzz in ny when he first signed to the roc like its over cam with jay and the roc they got the best team so a lot of roc supporters (which was jay fans) purchased his album. i mean cam did his thing on the album regardless of jay but just being with the roc brought him more recognition
 11-11-2006, 04:41 PM         #125
BlackThought  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
i see what u saying but at the same token i think hov meant just being down with him boosted the sales. i mean there was a big buzz in ny when he first signed to the roc like its over cam with jay and the roc they got the best team so a lot of roc supporters (which was jay fans) purchased his album. i mean cam did his thing on the album regardless of jay but just being with the roc brought him more recognition

Exactly... My friends who are Roc supporters purchased that fukkin Album...
 11-11-2006, 04:42 PM         #126
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
i didint hear the diss record but how is that line impressive??

first of all Camron got 2 gold albums before he signed te the roc

and Jay is not resposible for Cam goign platinum Dame and Cam was
So I dont see how that line is that hard
if that's the best line on the song then yal blowign this sh*t out of proportion

anyway go ahead with yall d*cksuckfest on jay-z

n*ggaz is busting nutts cuz thier favorite emcee dissed a r*per they don't even listen too
but when he didint respond n*ggaz was on some holier then thou sh*t like Jay dont need to respond to him(Cam)

whatever I dotn get yal flip floppin a.ss n*ggaz
n*ggaz want jay to answer the same day but when nas dropped ether months later it was wel its ok its worth it. im not sayying it is an ether but u gotta atleast hear it ya-self first
 11-11-2006, 05:09 PM         #127
BlackThought  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah true
 11-11-2006, 09:20 PM         #128
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm mad n*ggas even quoted that Hustlin' Remix verse, it has one of Jay's worst lines of all times...

My Louie slippers
Polo top
Linen shorts so my balls don't get hot(ha ha!)

93G4Life said:
Actually nah.. Cam went into hiding when he went to Miami..
Mase was the Harlem n*gga that got chased down south not Cam.
 11-11-2006, 10:10 PM         #129
buddy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay k!llen the dips
 11-11-2006, 10:16 PM         #130
playmaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screen_name said:
29 40 5 We Fly High, Jim Jones
Koch | DIGITAL | Diplomats

47 52 5 Show Me What You Got, Jay-Z
IDJMG | PROMO SINGLE | Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam

^ The Real Ether

Jay wanted to know who Jim Jones is ... well apparently he's that independent bum whose single is outperforming yours by almost 20 spots. That's gotta hurt.

jeah jeah jigga losin to jimmy ooooo god lol
 11-11-2006, 10:21 PM         #131
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO dipset fans and Jay Haters to the rescue?

Nope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy