Lebron: "I just went back to my Cleveland days,"

most viewed right now
Article inside The Toronto Star and Local Police going after Drake for the "company ..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Alien visit earth post pictures on 4chan
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bx hoh member calls his wife fat - she loses 100 pounds
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Broncos' Von Miller loses endorsement deal after kneeling for anthem
136 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #101
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,686 | Props total: 6822 6822
 Chief Dee said:
I told Heat stans a long time ago that it's stupid to d!ckride a player who has only been on your team a few couple seasons. The way these Heat stans treat Lebron, you'd think he was a lifelong Heat or that Miami drafted the n*gga and watched him grow up. The n*gga barely been there and they worship him, hitched their bandwagon to a n*gga who will leave them in the dust with NOTHING. All those years of worship down the drain. Then these n*ggas act like they aren't concerned about him leaving knowing deep in their hearts that if Lebron leaves Miami and Derrick Rose returns back to form that Miami may never win another series against the Bulls, Pacers, or any other rival again that they've been talking sh*t to all these years while hiding behind that stacked team. The East will eat those n*ggas alive without Lebron James.
Leave with nothing? Lol we're good with what have so far. If he leaves then whatever. I don't want someone who does not want to be here.
 4 years ago '10        #102
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 161 161
"Wade's body is battered, beaten and becoming an albatross" what a fu*kin pus*y. he is only 31 yrs old.

2nd biggest pus*y in the nba. behind derricka rose.
 4 years ago '07        #103
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,812 | Props total: 4297 4297
 DEDOS said:

this fu*king clown talking about rose. aint nobody scared of D FROZE

smack ya self

LOOK AT ALL THE FACES IN THE CROWD.. THEY SALTY

But but but but Wade helped him so that don't count

Last edited by capone3pbs; 06-01-2013 at 10:02 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #104
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 274 274
At some point both Wade and Lebron will be gone from Miami

Highly doubt that Bron would want to play for Dan again though, that douchebag...I wouldn't

Wade will be fine. Next year will be his year, over reacting a.ss n*ggas
 4 years ago '10        #105
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
they cant keep all 3 next season. so theyre probably gonna offer lebron and bosh big contracts. it aint wades team no mo!
 4 years ago '08        #106
space
space
 MistaKlean said:
"Wade's body is battered, beaten and becoming an albatross" what a fu*kin pus*y. he is only 31 yrs old.

2nd biggest pus*y in the nba. behind derricka rose.
Can't be serious about this. WADE has never been pus*y. Dude out the playing with one leg.
 4 years ago '04        #107
focused313 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,943 | Props total: 1083 1083
i dont care what lebron does in a game, it's never ALL HIM. there were 60-something other points he didn't score. countless rebounds, unmeasured defense from other players. It's a team game. Even when a player goes off, that just mean he kept making shots, not that other players would have missed.

as for haslem, lol @ david west. I don't see Hibert out there taking jump shots. He's a one trick pony as well. A very dominant one trick pony. And Miami has a bunch of pony's. So it can be Haslem today, Bosh tomorrow, or birdman another day. All they need is one or two players to make wide open shots and two people to get to the whole, rather that's lebron + wade, chalmers, cole, or whomever else.

Miami fails when they turn the ball over too much and they don't hit more than 50% of their wide open shots.

The Miami Heat still have the worst home crowd in the world, not as far as attendance, but as far as IN SEAT SUPPORT. Every other team in this playoffs has been packed at tipoff, packed to the end of the game. The loosing teams still stay there and clap for their team's effort, not to mention if they win. Miami fans in the crowd only seem to stay when it's a tight game. Granted, those are just the white, successful, people who really dont care about basketball, and not the folks from the upper decks who are screaming their lungs out.
 4 years ago '08        #108
space
space
 kidrobot714 said:
they cant keep all 3 next season. so theyre probably gonna offer lebron and bosh big contracts. it aint wades team no mo!
If Bosh doesn't step his game up he don't need anymore money.
 06-01-2013, 11:29 AM         #109
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosh and Wade are not opting out from 17 M's

Who the fu*k is going to pay a n*gga with a 53 year old body and a 6'11 2 guard that on the open market

4 years ago '11        #110
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$561 | Props total: 150 150
 Young Fab said:
Lemme pose a question for all the quote on quote "real Heat fans". Where do you think the Heat would be without Lebron? Not on no "stan" sh*t, just a legitimate question.

Lord 1/2 mercy. This mofo saying quote on quote. Its quote unquote. You damn fool.
 4 years ago '04        #111
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2345 2345
this n*gga called wade mo williams. . .
 06-01-2013, 01:12 PM         #112
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spurs are gonna whoop these boys
 4 years ago '07        #113
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,812 | Props total: 4297 4297
 .aviator.man. said:
spurs are gonna whoop these boys
Why do you think that? Cause they beat the Lakers, Struggled with a young Warriors team, and beat an overrated Memphis team that got by cause the Alpha dog was out ...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Lox or Migos
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
553 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
46 comments
1 day ago