I知 Getting Back Surgery

most viewed right now
+44  107
65 comments @hiphop

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The BX Gym

4 weeks ago '18        #1
1552 page views
11 comments

PurpleRain 21 heat pts21
space
space
$601 | Props total: 3015 3015
I知 Getting Back Surgery

Long story short I fu*ked my back up carrying caskets in the military back in 09 and it’s progressively gotten worse every year. I’m due to go under the knife September 5th and to be perfectly honest I’m scared as fu*k. I’m getting a laminectomy followed by a discectomy for a super herniated disc at L4, L5. I’m in constant pain and basically bed ridden at this point so I told my doc I just want him to go in and fix it. I’m posting in hopes that maybe someone here has had either a laminectomy or a discectomy and can give me some insight.

Last edited by PurpleRain; 07-26-2019 at 08:08 PM..
+2   

best
worst
11 comments

4 weeks ago '11        #2
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 5500 5500
R.I.P

Good luck tho, breh. Back problems are no joke.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #3
deziking 124 heat pts124
space
space
$22,939 | Props total: 12671 12671
 PurpleRain said
Long story short I fu*ked my back up carrying caskets in the military back in 09 and it’s progressively gotten worse every year. I’m due to go under the knife September 5th and to be perfectly honest I’m scared as fu*k. I’m getting a laminectomy followed by a discectomy for a super herniated disc at L4, L5. I’m in constant pain and basically bed ridden at this point so I told my doc I just want him to go in and fix it. I’m posting in hopes that maybe someone here has had either a laminectomy or a discectomy and can give me some insight.
got damn hope it goes well. I didn't know what they meant

Laminectomy is surgery that creates space by removing the lamina — the back part of a vertebra that covers your spinal canal. Also known as decompression surgery, laminectomy enlarges your spinal canal to relieve pressure on the spinal cord or nerves.

Discectomy is surgery to remove lumbar (low back) herniated disc material that is pressing on a nerve root or the spinal cord. It tends to be done as microdiscectomy, which uses a special microscope to view the disc and nerves.

I once had a nerve pain in back and had to call off work for 2 days. I couldn't move at all, had to put hot vest on my stomach. Never again fu*kkk!!!

Bro sorry to say but I'd rather have a bad debt history than have all that fu*k. Sounds brutal. Good luck.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #4
21 1835 heat pts1835
space
space
$66,994 | Props total: 85056 85056
Assuming this is non-troll, I hate to hear that. Wishing the best for you.
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
PurpleRain 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 deziking said
got damn hope it goes well. I didn't know what they meant

Laminectomy is surgery that creates space by removing the lamina the back part of a vertebra that covers your spinal canal. Also known as decompression surgery, laminectomy enlarges your spinal canal to relieve pressure on the spinal cord or nerves.

Discectomy is surgery to remove lumbar (low back) herniated disc material that is pressing on a nerve root or the spinal cord. It tends to be done as microdiscectomy, which uses a special microscope to view the disc and nerves.

Bro sorry to say but I'd rather have a bad debt history than have all that fu*k. Sounds brutal. Good luck.
It痴 gonna suck man I知 trying to embed a clip of both procedures from YouTube now so people can see why I知 shook.
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #6
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,934 | Props total: 12207 12207
 PurpleRain said
Long story short I fu*ked my back up carrying caskets in the military back in 09 and it痴 progressively gotten worse every year. I知 due to go under the knife September 5th and to be perfectly honest I知 scared as fu*k. I知 getting a laminectomy followed by a discectomy for a super herniated disc at L4, L5. I知 in constant pain and basically bed ridden at this point so I told my doc I just want him to go in and fix it. I知 posting in hopes that maybe someone here has had either a laminectomy or a discectomy and can give me some insight.
Wishing u the best outcome bruh, no funny sh*t...
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #7
mobchip 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,106 | Props total: 6059 6059
 Smuggz said
R.I.P

Seriously, that's one surgery I don't want to experience cause you only get one back in this life.

I love my back *pats back*

I know folks at work that said they got back surgery, but it didn't look like they got back surgery.

Your not supposed to be carrying caskets by yourself, that's a team lift.

I pray it goes extremely well.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
deziking 124 heat pts124
space
space
 PurpleRain said
It痴 gonna suck man I知 trying to embed a clip of both procedures from YouTube now so people can see why I知 shook.
do it!
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
space
space
 mobchip said

Seriously, that's one surgery I don't want to experience cause you only get one back in this life.

I love my back *pats back*

I know folks at work that said they got back surgery, but it didn't look like they got back surgery.

Your not supposed to be carrying caskets by yourself, that's a team lift.

I pray it goes extremely well.
We did 6 and 8 man teams on the caskets but doing it for 5 years sometimes 8 funerals a day really fu*ked my back up. Pretty much all of us have bad backs I知 just the first to get surgery in the group.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
deziking 124 heat pts124
space
space
Got damn this mfer was using pliers and sh*t.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
deziking 124 heat pts124
space
space
 PurpleRain said
With no regard for the persons back I知 so fu*ked.
damn thats crazy man. If you look at the good side, you will feel a lot better than you feel right now. Therapy should help also.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
space
space
 deziking said
damn thats crazy man. If you look at the good side, you will feel a lot better than you feel right now. Therapy should help also.
True that I知 just hoping my other herniated disc gets better and I don稚 have to go back under the knife for that one down the road.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  57
Image(s) inside BREAKING... Tee Grizzly Shot Up In Detroit, Manager Killed
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside List of Ideal Traits Japanese Girls Want in a Guy Based On a New Study
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  43
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
54 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+71online now  28
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
354 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy