online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

So LeBron and KD both going home in the first round

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '13        #51
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 61911 61 K  Slaps total: 11275 11 K
Bron and Kd two different animals.

Everybody not coming into the league -doing what lebron is doing. Not happening,
I think has time progress forward we'll begin to slowly realise how great lebron was. His longevity playing the game of basketball at the pro level is special sh1t
+4   

2 months ago '05        #52
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62601 62 K  Slaps total: 9348 9 K
Nuggets are the Nuggets…. Timberwolves finally look complete. Ant and Kat didn’t even ball out Game 2, the rest of team was cooking.

Suns and Lakers showed flaws all season.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #53
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 32035 32 K  Slaps total: 7149 7 K
 The Bearded One said 🔗
would be wild if it happened....They are playing in the olympics this year. Maybe Draymond can convince them to come to GS
emoji
or Bam gets them to come to Miami
emoji

emoji
+1   

2 months ago '20        #54
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 58572 58 K  Slaps total: 4321 4 K
New era… no Steph either
+1   

2 months ago '20        #55
HookahDoncic 
Props total: 4004 4 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 JackPot said 🔗
i was talkin to my brother about this a lil while ago
crazy how both the team stack a$s n1ggas gettin they asses whooped
emoji
That Lakers team isn't stacked

2 months ago '16        #56
Lunch Money 
Props total: 5450 5 K  Slaps total: 407 407
 DonC said 🔗
KD is a veteran now...at 35, basically there isn't much left in the tank. Is career/legacy is set....

You fans are spoiled thinking it's normal for great players to still be great past 32/33 yrs of age....
Agreed. He is still an elite scorer but dude is old now in NBA terms. I don't get why he would choose to play with such an unbalanced roster at this point in his career.

2 months ago '21        #57
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 12906 12 K  Slaps total: 4682 4 K
 TheAntiSimp said 🔗

Both extremely over rated by their fan base

2 months ago '11        #58
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80864 80 K  Slaps total: 11008 11 K
I said this last week when folks were saying KD laughing at Klay Thompson, even though he was gonna join them in less than 2 weeks.

2 months ago '06        #59
waytoomuch 
Props total: 23058 23 K  Slaps total: 11806 11 K
 EastSideSlim said 🔗
Lakers winning tomorrow night
gotdamn, this is a bold take 2 have homie. sounds like a real confident good luck post like u know 4 sure. readin this positive post gives me confidence 4 some reason n affirms that they will win 2morro. i look 4ward to them winnin. u might b good luck, slim

2 months ago '06        #60
waytoomuch 
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Both extremely over rated by their fan base
show me sumbody else with the same longevity as both bron n kd
+1   

2 months ago '15        #61
JackPot 
Props total: 3927 3 K  Slaps total: 177 177
 HookahDoncic said 🔗
That Lakers team isn't stacked
i meant overall, not just 1 team
+1   

2 months ago '22        #62
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
Props total: 33798 33 K  Slaps total: 21015 21 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗
what is it with u cats always wantin black players to stay loyal 2 their first plantation n massa???
emoji
let these damn players have their freedom papers.
emoji
if a homie wants to move around, let him go where he pleases if he earned that right. this is the real reason u maphukkaz hate bron. he was the 1st to leave the plantation and caused an uprising n rebellion of players callin their own destiny
Your comparing millionaires
That play professional sports to slavery and a
Plantation

Your ignorant and a wierdo

2 months ago '19        #63
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 26654 26 K  Slaps total: 16130 16 K
That’s normally how it happens you lose in the first round late in your career not in the beginning of it.

2 months ago '21        #64
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 12906 12 K  Slaps total: 4682 4 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗
show me sumbody else with the same longevity as both bron n kd
You're making my point for me

2 months ago '06        #65
waytoomuch 
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
You're making my point for me
i aint make s**t 4 u homie. i'm tellin u to do sumthin
emoji

2 months ago '09        #66
RaIVIpAG3x 
Props total: 7176 7 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 bud10 said 🔗
same jerry west was quoted saying that kobe was gonna leave LA for memphis in '04...also asked for a trade in 07. same season he lost a 3-1 series lead and quit on them in game 7 vs the suns. but anyway lol.........

there's literally articles about that whole situation (google is your friend lol).

His agent at the time (arn tellum) said "That is an impossibility,” Bryant’s agent, Arn Tellem, said at the time. “There are no ifs. It would not happen. He is going to be a Laker, and that’s the only team he’s playing for.”"

Kings were interested too (14th pick). but they got an ultimatum from bean as well.
Him wanting to play for a winning franchise is a bad thing? How does that compare to bron teaming up with all stars multiple times during his prime. trading Andrew Wiggins being a guarantee before he even got drafted for Kevin love.. literally almost every year lebrons team would get overhauled at the deadline stop it lol

Name 6 players on that lakers team that choked that 3-1 lead

2 months ago '04        #67
SpyDa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 21677 21 K  Slaps total: 2670 2 K
 VIMAN said 🔗
Time for the KD bron team up

emoji
emoji
Kd, bron, bronny, klay and steph in Golden state.
emoji

2 months ago '22        #68
Mainman301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11028 11 K  Slaps total: 4243 4 K
 MONEY WORLD said 🔗
I agree with this. There's people out there that talk about KD like he's still in his prime when he clearly isn't. His age combined with injury history has caught up to him.
 DonC said 🔗
KD is a veteran now...at 35, basically there isn't much left in the tank. Is career/legacy is set....

You fans are spoiled thinking it's normal for great players to still be great past 32/33 yrs of age....

Naw.. he actually was number 5 in the league this year in scoring.....Now a week into the playoffs he's "too old" lmao. CTFU.

The truth is the playoffs is a very cerebral game. and KD has mentally checked out when he became a full blown weed head...

I called his a$s getting swept this series before it started..

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?p=65841037#post65841037

2 months ago '17        #69
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 43487 43 K  Slaps total: 22397 22 K
 Lunch Money said 🔗
Agreed. He is still an elite scorer but dude is old now in NBA terms. I don't get why he would choose to play with such an unbalanced roster at this point in his career.
After joining SUNS, the team/GM was supposed to fill up the roster with what they need, especially defensively...they already have 3 elite offensive players.

Anyways, Suns still winning the series tho....4-2 lol
+1   

2 months ago '17        #70
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 43487 43 K  Slaps total: 22397 22 K
 Mainman301 said 🔗
Naw.. he actually was number 5 in the league this year in scoring.....Now a week into the playoffs he's "too old" lmao. CTFU.

The truth is the playoffs is a very cerebral game. and KD has mentally checked out when he became a full blown weed head...

I called his a$s getting swept this series before it started..

↪🔗
scoring dont mean sh1t...KD could score whenever or however he wants and they could still lose. His impact on the game has diminished is the point....

And no, Suns will win this series...you can book it!

2 months ago '05        #71
mezziebone 
Props total: 4419 4 K  Slaps total: 775 775
 darkman400 said 🔗
Only Finals records matter. 1st round loses don't really matter
them stans like to move goalposts alot. you never know
+1   

2 months ago '06        #72
bud10 
Props total: 5458 5 K  Slaps total: 308 308
 RaIVIpAG3x said 🔗
Him wanting to play for a winning franchise is a bad thing? How does that compare to bron teaming up with all stars multiple times during his prime. trading Andrew Wiggins being a guarantee before he even got drafted for Kevin love.. literally almost every year lebrons team would get overhauled at the deadline stop it lol

Name 6 players on that lakers team that choked that 3-1 lead
Absolutely nothing wrong wit it . But a 17 year old basketball player who hasnt earned anything yet giving ultimatums about who he will or wont play for is wildness! lowkey forget where i was going with that comment i was at work lllmao

not sure on the details of wiggins trade so i wont speak on that.

The whole team hopping narrative is just ridiculous to me. 3 teams in 21 years aint that. Talk to shaq (who is one of my all time favs), kd, harden, kyrie, etc about that team hopping, they've all played for 4+ franchises in less time

Dont the majority of nba teams try to get better pieces at the trade deadline? I agree a few of his teams made major moves, just not every year. Bron does have power, so while im sure he's asked for his input about trades and free agent signings, but he aint callin the shots like that.

only player i need to know on that team is the one that quit. lol. im pretty sure bynum and lamar were there at the time though

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2831
Racist white girl from the other day got fired from her job
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3617
You’ve been kidnapped and your birth month must save you. You coming home????
142 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1911
logo Gervonta Davis & Errol Spence GO AT IT; TRADE WORDS & DISRESPECT over R..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jun 12 - Fauci's dept. hid plans to create monkeypox virus that 'could start p..
67 comments
24 hours ago
@news