online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Apr 21 - Welp Israeli airstrikes on Rafah kill 22, mostly children

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #26
Castro 10304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7994 7 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 #RAPTORSWON said 🔗
Bro they aren’t doing it on purpose, this is war, innocents die…
Of course they are. They want those the Palestinians wiped from Gaza. Trumps son in law is already trying to sell beachfront property in gaza. Learn about the AI system "lavender" that they use. sh1t is crazy

2 months ago '04        #27
#RAPTORSWON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11901 11 K  Slaps total: 4556 4 K
 Castro 10304 said 🔗
Of course they are. They want those the Palestinians wiped from Gaza. Trumps son in law is already trying to sell beachfront property in gaza. Learn about the AI system "lavender" that they use. sh1t is crazy
If they really wanted to kill as many of them as they "wanted", wouldnt the number of dead be much higher?

In fact, the amount of strikes Israel does is fairly accurate when you break down the #s

They go off of their intel and AI yes, but if only Hamas would surrender and care to not hide themselves with civilians, we'd be in a different place...

2 months ago '04        #28
 #RAPTORSWON said 🔗
If they really wanted to kill as many of them as they "wanted", wouldnt the number of dead be much higher?

In fact, the amount of strikes Israel does is fairly accurate when you break down the #s

They go off of their intel and AI yes, but if only Hamas would surrender and care to not hide themselves with civilians, we'd be in a different place...

The number of death is actually higher.propably close to 100k. I mean they bombed all the hospitals,schools,mosques,police stations and worst of all depraved them from food and water. Thats not trying to wipe out? They plan to push 2 million people to the sinai desert or die in Gaza.

2 months ago '04        #29
 Castro 10304 said 🔗
The number of death is actually higher.propably close to 100k. I mean they bombed all the hospitals,schools,mosques,police stations and worst of all depraved them from food and water. Thats not trying to wipe out? They plan to push 2 million people to the sinai desert or die in Gaza.
How about you highlight the reports of Hamas killing aid workers and stealing aide in order of driving up prices and starving Palestinians?

Its so easy to find information when you don't have inherent biases... Something Pro-Palestinians dont have...

2 months ago '04        #30
 #RAPTORSWON said 🔗
How about you highlight the reports of Hamas killing aid workers and stealing aide in order of driving up prices and starving Palestinians?

Its so easy to find information when you don't have inherent biases... Something Pro-Palestinians dont have...

What you are spuying is pure zionist propaganda, we done heard it all over the years. The videos and pictures speak for themselves. Ps about inherent biases i actually have jewish friends, the Ethiopians.

2 months ago '14        #31
WizDoM 
Props total: 6042 6 K  Slaps total: 1013 1 K
they got there only mini holocaust going on huh

2 months ago '04        #32
 Castro 10304 said 🔗
What you are spuying is pure zionist propaganda, we done heard it all over the years. The videos and pictures speak for themselves. Ps about inherent biases i actually have jewish friends, the Ethiopians.
↪🔗

You jew haters always moving the goal posts and refuting anything that doesn’t fulfill your jew hating ideas…

2 months ago '04        #33
 #RAPTORSWON said 🔗
↪🔗

You jew haters always moving the goal posts and refuting anything that doesn’t fulfill your jew hating ideas…

Are you fu#king serious with that stupid link from Jerusalem Post!!! Of course its going be biased towards Israel. You just proved my point by posting that bullsh1t propaganda link.

So if we dont support genocide, we are automatically anti semite jew haters? That's your analogy?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #34
That Dude 
Props total: 34566 34 K  Slaps total: 7907 7 K
 #RAPTORSWON said 🔗
Bro they aren’t doing it on purpose, this is war, innocents die…
Shut up bi#ch

2 months ago '05        #35
That Dude 
Props total: 34566 34 K  Slaps total: 7907 7 K
fu#k Israel fu#k BB. But but but Hamas!

2 months ago '04        #36
 Castro 10304 said 🔗
Are you fu#king serious with that stupid link from Jerusalem Post!!! Of course its going be biased towards Israel. You just proved my point by posting that bullsh1t propaganda link.

So if we dont support genocide, we are automatically anti semite jew haters? That's your analogy?
Did you even read or listen to what’s in there? Or as soon as you don’t like a source you denounce it… typical coming from pro Palestine supporters

2 months ago '04        #37
kalico17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6960 6 K  Slaps total: 906 906
I don’t have a leg in this race but I gotta ask
Why are all the headlines and posts anti Israel?

Hamas is killing and kidnapping Israelis, where are those headlines lol?

I ask because I just scrolled through the first 2 pages and it’s all anti Israel

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+12071
OFFICIAL THREAD: The Pop Out: Ken & Friends [Victory Lap/Drake’s funeral]
5040 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Offset accused of cheating on Cardi B AGAIN
67 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jun 19 - Nothin but azz - Women hooping in thongs canceled by New Jersey offi..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+11231
Video inside Homegirl Spitting Fire
44 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish