online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

“I hate the play in... It is the best thing ever created… I know [LeBron James] said they

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '16        #26
301216baller 
Props total: 50231 50 K  Slaps total: 5807 5 K
The play-in is pointless since it doesn't guarantee spot in the playoffs

2 months ago '16        #27
301216baller 
 Gullyman000 said 🔗
It really was. The first round games on NBC felt like the championship
On the east coast we had inside stuff at noon then a triple header

That's peak basketball for me. When ESPN started showing games I was probably 12/13 but I remember saying the NBA is starting to fall off lol.

Last edited by 301216baller; 04-16-2024 at 11:43 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '16        #28
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 155523 155 K  Slaps total: 20415 20 K
 EMER1TUS said 🔗
I agree the Play in is needed. When Jan hit teams start preparing to tank. This gives those teams an incentive to keep playing.

The moment a team in the play in gets to the Finals fans will get on board
Heat did that last year actually.

That’s why I’m wondering why people are so upset about it unless they’re just upset about waking up today and it not being the year 1996.

2 months ago '20        #29
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74902 74 K  Slaps total: 6065 6 K
 Gullyman000 said 🔗
It really was. The first round games on NBC felt like the championship
The chances for upsets are higher and some of these first round matchups are so boring they shouldn’t last more than 4 or 5 games
+1   

2 months ago '20        #30
Slanginthe90s 
Props total: 5652 5 K  Slaps total: 500 500
If you can’t make top 8 in your conference you don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. The only exception would be if there is a tie between 8 and 9

Last edited by Slanginthe90s; 04-16-2024 at 01:58 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '15        #31
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48835 48 K  Slaps total: 15146 15 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said 🔗
silver ruined the nba....david stern easily>
Stern was the fu#king worse! I can't believe anyone would fix their mouths to say that. Stern is the reason these niccas so soft today. Basketball went from the streets to the burbs because of that nicca! Dudes like A.I., Rasheed, K Mart, Stak got kicked out the league because of Stern and you'll never see them type of dudes ever again. This nicca made them men dress up on the sidelines if they were hurt. Now you got these niccas wearing this weird a$s sh1t cause Stern didn't want to see young niccas be themselves and iced out. Basketball used to be hip-hop, now that sh1t is Drake type sh1t. fu#k outta here

2 months ago '17        #32
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 79940 79 K  Slaps total: 27632 27 K
 301216baller said 🔗
The play-in is pointless since it doesn't guarantee spot in the playoffs
emoji

2 months ago '17        #33
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 79940 79 K  Slaps total: 27632 27 K
 EMER1TUS said 🔗
I agree the Play in is needed. When Jan hit teams start preparing to tank. This gives those teams an incentive to keep playing.

The moment a team in the play in gets to the Finals fans will get on board
Like last year?
emoji

2 months ago '22        #34
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 12901 12 K  Slaps total: 4774 4 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Stern was the fu#king worse! I can't believe anyone would fix their mouths to say that. Stern is the reason these niccas so soft today. Basketball went from the streets to the burbs because of that nicca! Dudes like A.I., Rasheed, K Mart, Stak got kicked out the league because of Stern and you'll never see them type of dudes ever again. This nicca made them men dress up on the sidelines if they were hurt. Now you got these niccas wearing this weird a$s sh1t cause Stern didn't want to see young niccas be themselves and iced out. Basketball used to be hip-hop, now that sh1t is Drake type sh1t. fu#k outta here
Bro. Wtf are you even speaking about. You don’t say he wanted professional athletes that get paid millions to represent a billion dollar corporation to look and act professional,,, it’s more hip hop now and that’s not a good thing, also the rules back then allowed for them to play tougher. These n1ggas now are cupcakes because you’re not allowed to touch them. God forbid it’s a hard foul it’s a flagrant nowadays.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #35
LurkinSince2012 
Props total: 15254 15 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Stern ain’t want that sh1t lookin like the source awards. As a n1gga ima say this about us…dressing up for work and presenting yourself well ain’t square sh1t it’s called life. n1ggas wanna do what they want while under employment…nah n1gga do that when you retire or make your own league.

Also some n1ggas don’t get pushed like the guys you mentioned because it’s 2024…back then you had the time to develop a n1gga with a hood mindset that Could potentially self destruct…now they ain’t got that kinda time or ability to take that risk. You either got common sense or you don’t. You see what ja goofy a$s is doing. Imagine a whole league of those n1ggas but 10 x worse doing whatever and dressing however.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #36
301216baller 
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
emoji
I meant in season tournament
+1   

2 months ago '15        #37
When in history have y'all ever heard of only 4 out of 15 teams in a conference being under .500? Y'all bugging if y'all don't like the play-in. Imagine a team 10 or 12 games over .500 not making the playoffs! That's gonna happen this year. Did y'all know in 1985-86, the Chicago Bulls made the playoffs and were TWENTY TWO (22) games UNDER .500!! 2 more teams made it that year and were 18 games UNDER .500!
emoji

2 months ago '16        #38
NatBurner 
Props total: 50170 50 K  Slaps total: 3919 3 K
 The Almighty240 said 🔗
Yeah the play-in, n1ggas be turning up trying to avoid the play in. Sidenote: I didnt know the kings fell that much
Didn’t Fox get hurt?

2 months ago '15        #39
He Hate Me 
Props total: 79421 79 K  Slaps total: 7717 7 K
 blah blah blah said 🔗
Play in gay af

↪🔗

Just as dumb as the in season tournament
Every team on the west is above 500 and I mean like 10 games over

And the Warriors would be the 8 seed in the east. So I don’t get how teams are slacking.

2 months ago '21        #40
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71509 71 K  Slaps total: 19794 19 K
Silver didn't make the players 3 point chucking softies.

2 months ago '16        #41
NatBurner 
Props total: 50170 50 K  Slaps total: 3919 3 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
When in history have y'all ever heard of only 4 out of 15 teams in a conference being under .500? Y'all bugging if y'all don't like the play-in. Imagine a team 10 or 12 games over .500 not making the playoffs! That's gonna happen this year. Did y'all know in 1985-86, the Chicago Bulls made the playoffs and were TWENTY TWO (22) games UNDER .500!! 2 more teams made it that year and were 18 games UNDER .500!
emoji
West gonna be even crazier with the Grizz being back and whatever move spurs end up making
+1   

2 months ago '15        #42
 LurkinSince2012 said 🔗
Stern ain’t want that sh1t lookin like the source awards. As a n1gga ima say this about us…dressing up for work and presenting yourself well ain’t square sh1t it’s called life. n1ggas wanna do what they want while under employment…nah n1gga do that when you retire or make your own league.

Also some n1ggas don’t get pushed like the guys you mentioned because it’s 2024…back then you had the time to develop a n1gga with a hood mindset that Could potentially self destruct…now they ain’t got that kinda time or ability to take that risk. You either got common sense or you don’t. You see what ja goofy a$s is doing. Imagine a whole league of those n1ggas but 10 x worse doing whatever and dressing however.
Sooooo, Source award type niccas can make you your billions AND pay your salary but they can't dress like they want? The PLAYERS built the league, not the owners or commissioner. Smh. I see what's up. Wanna benefit off our culture but don't want to see our culture

2 months ago '17        #43
The Almighty240 
Props total: 21107 21 K  Slaps total: 1962 1 K
 NatBurner said 🔗
Didn’t Fox get hurt?
Im not sure, but he's back now

2 months ago '17        #44
LurkinSince2012 
Props total: 15254 15 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Sooooo, Source award type niccas can make you your billions AND pay your salary but they can't dress like they want? The PLAYERS built the league, not the owners or commissioner. Smh. I see what's up. Wanna benefit off our culture but don't want to see our culture
Nah they can’t cause they’re employees. When you have an employer you have to do what they say. These players make decent salary putting a ball in a hoop they can come together and make their own league end of story.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #45
supa HF spitta 
Props total: 3592 3 K  Slaps total: 1852 1 K
 MHP Trotty said 🔗
Heat did that last year actually.

That’s why I’m wondering why people are so upset about it unless they’re just upset about waking up today and it not being the year 1996.
Last year the heat was the 7th seed prior to the play in so even without the play in they would've been in the playoffs anyway

I can imagine how people would feel seeing a 9th or 10th seed make it to the finals or even win it all

Some people would probably discredit them by saying they never belonged in the playoffs to begin with

2 months ago '07        #46
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27506 27 K  Slaps total: 5257 5 K
I hate draymond green
emoji

2 months ago '14        #47
cass1dy7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 2077 2 K  Slaps total: 775 775
 MHP Trotty said 🔗
Specifically what’s wrong with the play-in?

The Warriors season would be over already without it.

They are LUCKY the Rockets were without 2 of their best players because they were putting heat on them for that play-in spot. The Play-In is beneficial to reward teams who did try to be competitive, you’ve got 8 teams who started playing rookies & G League Players stealing money from fans to watch them attempt to lose a game.

Why should the 7th seeds' season potentially still be in jeopardy?

2 months ago '17        #48
YAYO101 
Props total: 67645 67 K  Slaps total: 3911 3 K
Its fu#king STUPID and a waste of time, just add 2 more teams to the playoffs each conference and stop wasting everybody time with this BULLsh1t

2 months ago '21        #49
WindyCitySavage  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22972 22 K  Slaps total: 2567 2 K
 blah blah blah said 🔗
So you think a 10 seed who flukes in is gonna win anything?
emoji
didn't the heat go to the finals from the play-in last season?

they weren't the 10 seed but still

2 months ago '05        #50
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 148175 148 K  Slaps total: 107367 107 K
 WindyCitySavage said 🔗
didn't the heat go to the finals from the play-in last season?

they weren't the 10 seed but still
They were the 8th seed making dudes point even more moot

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7371
Video inside Hawk Tuah is trending and damn
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jun 21 - p0rnhub prepares to block 5 more states starting july 1st
75 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+13933
logo This is why “Make America Great Again” is so insulting. It wasn’t great, f..
107 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dude was a very good sport. The dating pool is shallow lol. 😆
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish