online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Abel Is The Next To Take Shots At Aubrey...

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '06        #51
Profycy 
Props total: 4018 4 K  Slaps total: 557 557
DRAKE PUT WEEKND ON.

Without take care he would not be AS SUCCESSFUL as he is now.

Yes read that again.

HOWEVER - I ainít fu#kin with Drake since NWTS.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #52
Cedwards198451 
Props total: 13330 13 K  Slaps total: 5279 5 K
All these weak a$s disses
emoji

Aubrey stick to your lane and keep making songs for teenage girls on tik tok
+1   

2 months ago '05        #53
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 190574 190 K  Slaps total: 51081 51 K
Why do weekend fans call this n1gga by his gov name?

2 months ago '12        #54
Bazileus 
Props total: 16498 16 K  Slaps total: 3672 3 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
And yet he blew up when he opened for Drake u think a Drake tour or a game tour was bigger? and his second biggest single thatís not on damn is with Drake Iím not even a big Drake fan but yall Kendrick fans is stupid and haters. Kendrick didnít help Drake drake helped him period
Take 313 out your name fam. You a disgrace
+1   

2 months ago '12        #55
Bazileus 
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
And yet he blew up when he opened for Drake u think a Drake tour or a game tour was bigger? and his second biggest single thatís not on damn is with Drake Iím not even a big Drake fan but yall Kendrick fans is stupid and haters. Kendrick didnít help Drake drake helped him period
Or maybe he had already blown up hence why it was also beneficial for drake to take him on tour. Lol two successful mixtapes then section 80. If anything the game, jayrock and aftermath took him to the next level. Take 313 out your name

2 months ago '15        #56
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 118424 118 K  Slaps total: 44306 44 K
 Dale Mami said 🔗
Rap beef is honestly so lame
Nah just rap beef from these non hood n1ggas who wouldnít bust a grape in real life

2 months ago '13        #57
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 32281 32 K  Slaps total: 1364 1 K
 RedLight said 🔗
This is the angle I see too...

I see all these people coming out and dissing Drake almost in a collective Avengers like way lol... people dissing, unfollowing etc.

The framing is bad cause it feels like it's strategically on their end but it only adds on the perception of Drake being Thanos lol.

Its like ehhhh I don't know if the best approach was to get a bunch of n1ggas to diss Drake and only make him appear as big as he has presented himself to be lol.

and the sh1t wouldn't be hard to do either lmao...

All this motherfu#ker has to do is come in with a surprise project and aim at all of em 1 by 1 in different songs while simultaneously sh1tting and overclouding Future's release.
I would love to see that but idk lol

2 months ago '20        #58
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 29358 29 K  Slaps total: 10953 10 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
They really forming the avengers on drake
emoji
Drizzy has to grab the infinity gauntlet

2 months ago '15        #59
edub911 
Props total: 13713 13 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
Weak a$s bar

2 months ago '07        #60
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84220 84 K  Slaps total: 9771 9 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
n1gga u a disgrace for being a follower and being on my d1ck n1ggas can never dispute what I say just say some dumb sh1t
You have the nerve to talk about a disgrace when your autistic mentally ill loser a$s just got banned on your @🔗 account and u ran back to Boxden immediately to stan and cape for Drake
emoji
how much sleep have u had since the album dropped?
emoji

Loser a$s bi#ches like u that's been trolling on this site for over a decade under MULTIPLE banned Boxden accounts have 0 room to talk about anything being a disgrace
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '16        #61
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22759 22 K  Slaps total: 2335 2 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
Drake can really body all these n1ggas easily cause he made all these n1ggas, weekend Kendrick and future all benefited from working with Drake sh1t Drake literally made the weekend famous nobody knew him before take care,
If this in your mantraÖ..DRAKE OWES KANYE WEST for that first hit on that first albumÖÖ.right?

Drake fans be HURT. FACE IT.

Drake has to come outside. He has too many chinks in his armor.

He posed in BLACKFACE.
He has had ghostwriters.
He is really a softshoed nice young jewish man cosplaying street.

Makes great music. But this GLADIATOR and GOAT talk has strict criteria that HAS to be adhered to, no matter WHO.

Drake isnt authentically authentic, is all.

2 months ago '20        #62
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 37031 37 K  Slaps total: 8572 8 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
Why do weekend fans call this n1gga by his gov name?
I call people whatever I want

Eminem = Marshall

Jim Jones = Jimmy

I'm no Weeknd fan btw

2 months ago '20        #63
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82557 82 K  Slaps total: 14299 14 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
Dumbest sh1t I ever heard and proves how much yall hate Drake and how easy it is to make yall look dumb. Dummy his biggest songs and albums came after the weekend. And 4 songs out of 15 is not even half of the album
emoji
views is Drake biggest album n1gga and the weekend was long gone and nothing was the same is arguably better than take care
emoji
man yall gotta get that hate out yall heart it got yall saying anything
I give zero fu#ks about sales and hype. Quality wise he hasn't been on that tier since. NWTS being better than TC stuck a bad take out isn't even laughable. It makes me feel nothing but pity for you

2 months ago '22        #64
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x143
Props total: 55468 55 K  Slaps total: 21358 21 K
 T-800 said 🔗
Lol @ thinking Drake made the Weeknd

Weeknd has TALENT, he would have blew up regardless

If anything that jealous water sign Scorpio Drake is salty as fu#k about how big Weeknd is
The Weeknd was better before he blew up
+2   

2 months ago '18        #65
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x67
Props total: 138647 138 K  Slaps total: 28347 28 K
 RedLight said 🔗
This is the angle I see too...

I see all these people coming out and dissing Drake almost in a collective Avengers like way lol... people dissing, unfollowing etc.

The framing is bad cause it feels like it's strategically on their end but it only adds on the perception of Drake being Thanos lol.

Its like ehhhh I don't know if the best approach was to get a bunch of n1ggas to diss Drake and only make him appear as big as he has presented himself to be lol.

and the sh1t wouldn't be hard to do either lmao...

All this motherfu#ker has to do is come in with a surprise project and aim at all of em 1 by 1 in different songs while simultaneously sh1tting and overclouding Future's release.
This is what happens when you get old and washed!

Your usefulness ain't what it was. Real feelings come out. Nobody ever liked you, just tolerated you, and used you for whatever they could.

Now the fun starts

2 months ago '20        #66
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82557 82 K  Slaps total: 14299 14 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
A lot of people think nwts is better or as good as take care dumbass like thatís common sense and been said even by drake biggest haters if u think nwts is trash u a hater straight up
I genuinely feel like Escanor right now

2 months ago '16        #67
WoodPipe 
Props total: 74958 74 K  Slaps total: 15451 15 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
Yeah speak for yourself and where u at I promise most people donít know the weekend until crew love I was 21 so I was old enough to know wtf was going and remember when take care dropped and when crew love was on the radio nobody knew who the fu#k the weekend was unless maybe like u you was up on him early

Itís just like Drake mixtapes before so far gone my ex watched the Degrassi so she knew about Drake music me and most people didnít know who the fu#k he was until so far gone. Same for 50 cent a lot of people heard power of the dollar but MOST people ainít know him until he got with Eminem
You donít know what site youíre on huh. All that sh1t was here. Sites like BX and nahright were pushing all the new artists.
We all knew about drake from comeback season when he was working with trey songs and trying to be Phonte. BX was posting all the backpack rappers and wannabe backpack rappers. I found out about drake before so far gone on my old acct that I got locked out of. The jukebox was popping then. You donít know sh1t. I used to go to the jukebox burn CDs and sell them in middle school. BX was on everything first before the site fell off. They stopped us from posting ppl like lupe album. You werenít there, you just on google
emoji

So you canít tell me about weekend. You just a white kid trying to relate to my culture

Last edited by WoodPipe; 04-12-2024 at 07:28 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '16        #68
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 99798 99 K  Slaps total: 12086 12 K
Drake has made a career off of taking others best songs and moments .

The way heís done PND is fu#king crazy

n1gga wrote work and drake didnít even let the man get a part in the final product
+4   

2 months ago '16        #69
WoodPipe 
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
Is this site majority of people and the casual fan? Dumbass u proving my point I’m talking about the masses not hiphop sites and I proved I’m black then posted mutiple videos on this site yall so called n1ggas haven’t

And just to body and u look dumb even more hiphop is not black culture cause the biggest hiphop artist is white and most hiphop artist concerts is filled with white people so if I was white I would have supported hiphop more than u cause we know white people buy more albums and go to more concerts than black people that’s a fact
This site was totally different in 2005. Like I said you weren’t here. I’m 33, my older brother put me on here 20 years ago. If you think it’s the same today, you have no clue. It had a jukebox with every artist and upcoming artist. We had albums early because physicals went to stores before release dates and leaks made it here. It had an arcade to play video games. The posts weren’t about ice spice and s3xxy red. It had actual artists and teams on here like lupe wale budden etc.

Wale team had them take down the wale is trash thread
Like I said you just a white kid on google trying to piece together my culture

fu#k n1gga
emoji

Last edited by WoodPipe; 04-12-2024 at 07:44 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '16        #70
WoodPipe 
 postemupndunkit said 🔗
Drake has made a career off of taking others best songs and moments .

The way heís done PND is fu#king crazy

n1gga wrote work and drake didnít even let the man get a part in the final product
He always attached himself to whoever had an upcoming buzz and adapted their style and credibility. I mean Kanye did the same but not to the point of rapping in fake accents
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '04        #71
ddash 
Props total: 136311 136 K  Slaps total: 9661 9 K
 Profycy said 🔗
DRAKE PUT WEEKND ON.

Without take care he would not be AS SUCCESSFUL as he is now.

Yes read that again.

HOWEVER - I ainít fu#kin with Drake since NWTS.
I found out about Weeknd from Drake back then.

Then Weeknd put out 2-3 classics.Use to play his music SUPER heavy back then.Then Abel went pop and aint been the same since.Wish he aint change up,he had a sound like no other.He deserve his props, fame and success 100% tho.
+4   

2 months ago '12        #72
Bazileus 
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
Drake was gone be Drake regardless dumbass he was the bigger artist Drake already had hits and a popular mixtape and a platinum album dummy he helped Kendrick he didnít need Kendrick he was already platinum. Wayne helped make Drake just like Drake help make the weekend. I never said Drake made Kendrick but he did put him on his tour and gave him his second biggest single to this date besides the songs on damn

All facts not everybody from Detroit a dumb n1gga like u
Lol n1gga stop talking like you like that. You a d1ckrider.

Iím not hard to find

2 months ago '15        #73
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 120109 120 K  Slaps total: 6198 6 K
Its so funny to me that Drake fans think he finna pop out with this scathing diss and kill everybody.....Push already torched him 6 years ago!!!! fu#k!! How many times this sh1t needa be said!? Drake didn't do nothing but punch the air and put berets in his hair..
emoji
He ain't as dope or successful in battle as y'all say he is, stop it.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #74
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84220 84 K  Slaps total: 9771 9 K
 Revelation 313 said 🔗
Said a bunch of nothing and like I keep telling u n1ggas yall know me I don’t know or care about u I don’t even be remembering yall names and post cause yall irrelevant u just one of the many people I make or made look dumb on this site
I said everything that was needed to be said.

You are a loser a$s grown adult man who has been trolling this site for over a decade. Your @🔗 account just got banned and u ran back immediately to create this new account to troll more, and stan Drake
emoji

Thats a 100% fact, and your autistic a$s didn't even deny it because you KNOW it's true
emoji
Your life is extremely pathetic. Boxden is all u have, just off yourself already.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #75
baskeeyacht  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56933 56 K  Slaps total: 8015 8 K
Bored with this ďbeefĒ already

But drake is so fu#king corny he deserves all the disrespect

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8320
Video inside This new NXWorries album is insane!!!!
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+7916
Video inside How Many Tattoos U Got? 17. Do They Taste Good?
121 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2615
logo June 15|PBCPRIME: ✊🏾🇺🇸Gervonta Davis v &#..
1439 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-308
logo Eagles OLB Terrell Lewis caught running out on prostitute tab
156 comments
18 hours ago
@sports