online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

$100 Test may save your life. Stay healthy.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #1
4706 page views
57 comments

shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 100704 100 K  Slaps total: 10691 10 K
icon $100 Test may save your life. Stay healthy.

Request your CT Calcium Score next time you go for a checkup.

Big predictor of heart attack or cardiovascular risk.

Can someone in the medical field confirm/shed some light on this?

US isn't good at preventive healthcare where there's less profit, so take your health into your own hands.

IG

YT

Last edited by shooter; 03-04-2024 at 03:49 AM..
+50   

icon
best
icon
worst
57 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
MusicArtLifeQ 
Props total: 1328 1 K  Slaps total: 531 531
just my personal opinion, fasting/relaxing on eating and eating more healthy basically does this outside of vitamin supplements as well

strict diet of healthy fats, good carbs and protein will really allow your body to correct as many problems as it can.

cutting back is just the main thing, restraunt food is notorious for having crazy sodium, if you have heart issues, try to stay away from the restraunt fast food stuff and cook your own meals.
+47   

3 months ago '15        #3
Hellmatic 
Props total: 100882 100 K  Slaps total: 8674 8 K
What sucks about taking a stand and doing your own research on stuf like this is that when you now go to your doctor with this info he/she's gonna now try to dissuade you from taking this test or start questioning you asking why and sh1t. Now you gotta explain to this person what she/he was supposed to know and propose as part of her job
+51   

3 months ago '23        #4
Fredro Starr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13213 13 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
What sucks about taking a stand and doing your own research on stuf like this is that when you now go to your doctor with this info he/she's gonna now try to dissuade you from taking this test or start questioning you asking why and sh1t. Now you gotta explain to this person what she/he was supposed to know and propose as part of her job
Truth, but fvck 'em. They're compromised. Only paid to sell the poison and not the actual cure.
emoji

Last edited by Fredro Starr; 03-04-2024 at 06:40 AM..
+23   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #5
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33 OP
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Yup, I actually switched docs because of this exact thing.

Someone in the comments said something like... "most docs would rather bill your insurance $60k to treat your heart condition than bill you $50-$100 to help you avoid having heart issues."

The incentives are all fu#ked up.

Last edited by shooter; 03-04-2024 at 08:09 AM..
+24   

3 months ago '14        #6
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 125085 125 K  Slaps total: 9769 9 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
If you want any test done just lie to them and tell them either one of 2 things or both

you have a family history of whatever disease you want to check for

or

Say you have bad symptoms

I wanted to do a stress test and I told the doc I was having bad chest pains and irregular heartbeat, doc tested me no problem no questions asked.

emoji

Last edited by reelife; 03-04-2024 at 07:21 AM..
+19   

3 months ago '22        #7
Leroy N Skillet 
Props total: 10347 10 K  Slaps total: 2751 2 K
Had mine done a year ago!!
+6   

3 months ago '22        #8
Leroy N Skillet 
Props total: 10347 10 K  Slaps total: 2751 2 K
 reelife said 🔗
If you want any test done just lie to them and tell them either one of 2 things

or

I wanted to do a stress test and I told the doc I was having bad chest pains and irregular heartbeat, doc tested me with no problem no questions asked.

emoji
#facts
+2   

3 months ago '20        #9
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25151 25 K  Slaps total: 3541 3 K
Gotta have a relationship with your doctor. Whatever I need my doctor is open to listening yeah he's gonna ask his questions. But at the end of the day he's there to help you.
+6   

3 months ago '14        #10
longliverick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26384 26 K  Slaps total: 13281 13 K
Notice how when it comes to the best things for you in life, following the Bible or the word of GOD prevents all this mess
+4   

3 months ago '19        #11
Megaman 
Props total: 13584 13 K  Slaps total: 11591 11 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Doctors are just highly trained drug sales people for corporate pharmaceutical companies.

I know a lot of them are pissed that they spent 8 years in college/med school only to have to push the pfizer injections to earn a living, and kill all of their patients.
+5   

3 months ago '07        #12
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 145867 145 K  Slaps total: 22402 22 K
 shooter said 🔗
Someone in the comments said something like... "most docs would rather bill your insurance $60k to treat your heart condition than bill you $50-$100 to help you avoid having heart issues."

The incentives are all fu#ked up.
yup, there's no incentive to prevent things, that just eats into profits

it's wild because it's common knowledge that doctors and hospitals fu#k people all the time, but then the surveys come out about the most trusted professions and nurses and doctors always on top

we have to trust these people but we get no access to their track record, their efficacy or their patient feedback, we're just supposed to trust them because they went to college

it's like how everyone is convinced Elon is this big genius when all he did was buy the right things and the right time
+7   

3 months ago '07        #13
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 145867 145 K  Slaps total: 22402 22 K
 Bighempin said 🔗
But at the end of the day he's there to help you.
there's always exceptions and anomalies, but at the end of the day, the doctor is there to make money, as is every person in a hospital, it's the only reason anyone shows up to work

no one would be a doctor if you had to live like a monk
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #14
 reelife said 🔗
If you want any test done just lie to them and tell them either one of 2 things or both

or

I wanted to do a stress test and I told the doc I was having bad chest pains and irregular heartbeat, doc tested me no problem no questions asked.

emoji
Good advice.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #15
 longliverick said 🔗
Notice how when it comes to the best things for you in life, following the Bible or the word of GOD prevents all this mess
Every holy book encourages healthy eating - Bible, Quran, Torah, Pali Canon (Buddhism), The Vedas (Hinduism)...
+1   

3 months ago '16        #16
301216baller 
Props total: 50100 50 K  Slaps total: 5783 5 K
I had one done in 2021. I'm bs it's been a about a year since I've had a physical
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #17
 Leroy N Skillet said 🔗
Had mine done a year ago!!
Nice
+1   

3 months ago '16        #18
kamal1978 
Props total: 16917 16 K  Slaps total: 8086 8 K
 reelife said 🔗

or

emoji
But ain't that gonna go on your records and maybe in the future it fu#ks up diagnosing an issue you have coz 10 years ago you said you had a family history of whatever disease
+3   

3 months ago '17        #19
INGOBERNABLES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 27972 27 K  Slaps total: 3931 3 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
I went to the doc in January and I came in letting him know what he needed and he made me feel dumb most of the time and acted like he had something better to do. I haven’t been back but I should see someone else.
+1   

3 months ago '14        #20
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 125085 125 K  Slaps total: 9769 9 K
 kamal1978 said 🔗
But ain't that gonna go on your records and maybe in the future it fu#ks up diagnosing an issue you have coz 10 years ago you said you had a family history of whatever disease
Nah but if you worried about that then just say you have symptoms only, don't include the family history part
+2   

3 months ago '22        #21
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 126490 126 K  Slaps total: 32761 32 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Yeah sh1ts crazy. You ask your Dr for a test and they grill you about it acting like you disrespected them or some sh1t
emoji

I just started lying and telling them that such and such runs in the family. I haven't had any pushback since I started doing that.
emoji

Last edited by Murderers; 03-04-2024 at 08:33 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '23        #22
Fredro Starr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13213 13 K  Slaps total: 2291 2 K
 Murderers said 🔗
Yeah sh1ts crazy. You ask your Dr for a test and they grill you about it acting like you disrespected them or some sh1t
emoji

I just started lying and telling them they such and such runs in the family. I haven't had any pushback since I started doing that.
emoji
I'm bout to starting lying on them n1ggaz too then. Shiiiiid
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '22        #23
God Bless You 
Props total: 29115 29 K  Slaps total: 24682 24 K
Most of boxden is fat as hell. This test is a waste for what they already know but they should still get it

3 months ago '14        #24
brotheramir 
Props total: 11678 11 K  Slaps total: 1749 1 K
Thank you for your service OP!

+1   

3 months ago '16        #25
McGullyBX 
Props total: 60 60  Slaps total: 7 7
 reelife said 🔗

or

emoji
That's Smart, it's crazy the lengths you have to go through just to get your body and blood work info. I hate when they act like they can't just order some panels and tests like my insurance isn't good and they aren't going to run up the bill anyway. I don't completely denounce everything a doctor or my doctor says but I do compare it what I studied and what other doctors are saying, and try to make the most informed decision I can.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2634
These dudes popped the balloons on her real fast after she got exposed
68 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside RICK ROSS: "Jay-Z Was Not That Guy, Pal" | Joe Rogan & Freeway Rick Ross
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4119
Video inside Timbaland fixing Kanye's drums on Stronger
31 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Benny the butcher pulls up to nome 14 in a rolls-royce cullinan!!
11 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop