Kawhi out here looking silly

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+37  175
57 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '17        #51
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 6954 6 K  Slaps total: 1993 1 K
 DaDon23 said
Lmaooo I hope they really are operating like this. The playoffs will be fu*king brutal for them
he trolling man,dont even get that the sh*t dont make sense
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '14        #52
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 165436 165 K  Slaps total: 21143 21 K
@ is one of the Top 10 worst posters in the BXSC
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #53
YoungOG 
space
space
 Mario Chalmers said
Lakers fans still hurt
naw,that's yall butt hurt cuz donovan mitchell broke his foot off in yall a*s..dont bring that bitter loser sh*t this way ..

Last edited by YoungOG; 02-13-2020 at 11:51 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #54
YoungOG 
space
space
 KoolKai said
Once again I will say this again Clippers vs Celtics matchup extreeeemely well with each other and are my picks to face off against each other in the NBA Finals.

Riddle me this what are the Lakers going to do to stop the Clippers in the playoffs? And i'm a Lakers fan.

They better UNLOCK AD in every single game.
bruh,u sound retarded..the celtics ain't beating tor,phi,or mil in a fu*king series and the question is what are the clippers gonna donto stop harden and russ,they ain't did that all year and that's prolly who they gone see..cut dat but imma laker fan bs
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #55
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
Props total: 2569 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Tatum makin him look like a fool. Had a chance for a game winner and don’t even get a shot up at the end of regulation. 0/3 in overtime with two air balls. And the raptors jus won 15 straight without his a*s

And Lakers about to bust that a*s in a few weeks

He should have stayed in the cold, he would have been King in the north
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #56
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24859 24 K  Slaps total: 2921 2 K
 Captain Fresh said

Oh Tatum played well? Surprising, dudes game is bipolar
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #57
TopDawg103 
space
space
space
Props total: 156 156  Slaps total: 114 114
Bro y’all sick asf if y’all think Tatum is better over one game. sh*t happens! It’s a marathon! My n*gga Kawhi bout to get another one and all you non basketball playing mfs gon watch him be great!!! The n*gga is the best player in the west!!

2 weeks ago '13        #58
solidsnake1864 
space
space
Props total: 2316 2 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 DonC said
No your dumbass lack comprehension...all I said was that Lakers gon have to see Clippers at some point! Big Truss...woo woo!!
Cornball f*g**t
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #59
DaDon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19513 19 K  Slaps total: 876 876
Also stop acting like Kawhi won that title all by himself in Toronto. The Raptors have a better record right now than they did when he was there. If ANY other superstar left their old team and they got better/stayed the same they would be crucified. Y'all give this n*gga a million fu*king passes for everything he does.
+17   

2 weeks ago '11        #60
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 36667 36 K  Slaps total: 7965 7 K
peep game

lakers won an OT last night at denver in fact i think this the second time beating denver

now the clippers lost to celtics in OT showing you they not the better team like people perceived them to be..but the WCF is going to be crazy..but i got 700 dollars on the lakers taking it all
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #61
YoungOG 
space
space
 TopDawg103 said
Bro y’all sick asf if y’all think Tatum is better over one game. sh*t happens! It’s a marathon! My n*gga Kawhi bout to get another one and all you non basketball playing mfs gon watch him be great!!! The n*gga is the best player in the west!!
sounds good..that's like me saying u sick af if you think kawahi is the best player in the west off one playoff run,n*ggaz been doing this sh*t for years..jus say kawahi is your favorite player in the west

2 weeks ago '17        #62
YoungOG 
space
space
 DaDon23 said
Also stop acting like Kawhi won that title all by himself in Toronto. The Raptors have a better record right now than they did when he was there. If ANY other superstar left their old team and they got better/stayed the same they would be crucified. Y'all give this n*gga a million fu*king passes for everything he does.
Cleveland one of the top teams in the league ain't it ?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '14        #63
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 165436 165 K  Slaps total: 21143 21 K
 TopDawg103 said
Boy stop

+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #64
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 35378 35 K  Slaps total: 12064 12 K
Why y’all still don’t understand you wait until it matters.

Kawhi has won big games with two teams. This is just regular season.

2 weeks ago '05        #65
space
space
 6Fraud said

So we should never ever ever ever see a Bron slander thread on this site after a regular season game. sh*t better yet any game but a game in the Finals. There was a thread about Bron missing the shot to win the game last night and his team won.....
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
YoungOG 
space
space
 6Fraud said

the spurs and the raptors ?them teams was top shelf before there was a kawahi,toronto number 2 in the east right now after losing kawahi and DG for nothing..let's not act like he hasnt had good luck with being sent to those two ball clubs..but I been saying that all night,that's these dudes talking about the regular season
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #67
TopDawg103 
space
space
space
Props total: 156 156  Slaps total: 114 114
 YoungOG said
sounds good..that's like me saying u sick af if you think kawahi is the best player in the west off one playoff run,n*ggaz been doing this sh*t for years..jus say kawahi is your favorite player in the west
Who been doing it for years??? Lebron? The n*gga didn’t make the playoffs last year and lost more finals then won. The warriors had a super team that’s the only reason they were able to maintain for so long. Kawhi sat out a year only to come back and win a ship!!! The Raptors wasn’t gon make it without him. They would’ve lost in the second round. Clearly, mfs not willing to except that Kawhi is the future! He will have the better career out of all current players! He just that nice on the court and EVERYBODY wants to play with him.

2 weeks ago '18        #68
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 17675 17 K  Slaps total: 2565 2 K
1 bad game got everyone talking sh*t

2 weeks ago '17        #69
YoungOG 
space
space
 datniccamoose said
Buncha losers who never played basketball competitively talking bout some regular season games and calling n*ggas bust... who r u n*ggas?
r u new here ?that's what goes on here,or is it only an issue when its kawahi being talked about?I never seen u caping for the other n*ggaz they constantly drag on this mafu*ka

2 weeks ago '15        #70
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 35378 35 K  Slaps total: 12064 12 K
 DaDon23 said
So we should never ever ever ever see a Bron slander thread on this site after a regular season game. sh*t better yet any game but a game in the Finals. There was a thread about Bron missing the shot to win the game last night and his team won.....
Why you bringing another dude up

2 weeks ago '05        #71
space
space
Funny thing is @ made this thread to show the hypocrisy that of how other () superstars are slandered for losing a game vs. how Kawhi is treated. You fools fell for the trap and ran in here with your Kawhi capes flying all over the place
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #72
space
space
 6Fraud said
Why you bringing another dude up
that's all you got?
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #73
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 25261 25 K  Slaps total: 7081 7 K
 TopDawg103 said
Who been doing it for years??? Lebron? The n*gga didn’t make the playoffs last year and lost more finals then won. The warriors had a super team that’s the only reason they were able to maintain for so long. Kawhi sat out a year only to come back and win a ship!!! The Raptors wasn’t gon make it without him. They would’ve lost in the second round. Clearly, mfs not willing to except that Kawhi is the future! He will have the better career out of all current players! He just that nice on the court and EVERYBODY wants to play with him.
I can’t even take this post serious
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #74
YoungOG 
space
space
 TopDawg103 said
you mean last year when he and EVERYBODY on his team was hurt ?that's what happens when you the man on yo sqad,tell me when lebron ever sat behind a tim duncan,ginobli,and parker ?and that warriors super team wasnt set up to get past kawahi my dude,he was jus a n*gga they stepped on to get where they was going..kawahi sat out a year,and joined the number 1 team in the east(check the standings)before ghe even got there,and lucked out klay tore his knee up,and KD popped his Achilles..the raptors were a top team in the east for years my guy,did u jus start watching ball ?and how a n*gga that's breaking down day by day gone be the future lol?and everybody wants to play wit him ?do your googles,paul george was the last n*gga he asked after being turned down by his first options..like I said,jus say dude yo favorite player..
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #75
YoungOG 
space
space
 KdenIII said
1 bad game got everyone talking sh*t
you should of came yesterday,a n*gga had a 32 point triple double and got the win and a thread was made sh*tting on him
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-83online now  76
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  37
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
236 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+261online now  25
Parents Tell The Truth About Their Son In His Obituary