Myles Garrett doubles down that Mason Rudolph called him the N-WORD in interview with ESPN

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '14        #151
Los Pollos 
space
space
Props total: 12485 12 K  Slaps total: 7388 7 K
 dtdroid said
I like black people. I have multiple black friends. Many of my favorite athletes and musicians are black.
This idea that we don’t like black people yet post about sports, music, movies, etc. on a forum like this and have similar taste and get along just fine when race/politics aren’t the topic should be all the proof you need that we’re not racist. If I actually said something racist on here I would’ve been banned by now or at least called out on it. Every time I’ve been called racist it is clearly a baseless a*sumption because my opinion wasn’t what they wanted to hear.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #152
Menosay 
space
space
Props total: 8445 8 K  Slaps total: 2877 2 K
Yikes

2 weeks ago '13        #153
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47139 47 K  Slaps total: 51314 51 K
SB .620 #44 (0)
 Los Pollos said
This idea that we don’t like black people yet post about sports, music, movies, etc. on a forum like this and have similar taste and get along just fine when race/politics aren’t the topic should be all the proof you need that we’re not racist. If I actually said something racist on here I would’ve been banned by now or at least called out on it. Every time I’ve been called racist it is clearly a baseless a*sumption.
A lot of it has to do with this increasingly accepted notion that literally any criticism of a black person must necessarily come from a place of racism. Even black people themselves are not immune from these charges. They're just called "tap dancers" and "race traitors" (among other, more serious epithets), and admonished for not "keeping it on code" if they ever so much as think about stepping outside any pre-approved views of the hivemind. They marginalize black people by limiting the entirety of all black thought as something that must remain consistent with a monolithic, unifying idea that necessarily advances all black people in some readily identifiable way.

These race baiters terrorize people of all colors, because there's an easy race card to play against anyone for every scenario imaginable. Those people are doing their damndest to keep racism alive, and simply aren't intelligent enough, or in possession of enough self awareness to appreciate the irony of it all.

You can easily identify these people from a mile away. Look for sentences that begin "(So and so) may have been wrong, but I'm not going to sit here and publicly criticize a black man for any reason whatsoever", usually followed by some low hanging fruit about a white bogeyman that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. These racial agitators shoehorn skin color into every thread under the sun, and the people who point out these abhorrent tactics are brandished as racists themselves.

What a convenient little panic room these race baiters have built for themselves. The choices are always a) tolerate people shoehorning race into every discussion, b) call it out at the risk of alienating yourself from an entire community, or c) do nothing and wait for the status quo to entrench itself even further.

If this community policed its own racial agitators instead of waiting for white people to step in and point out the absurdity of it all, we could end boxden racism before the end of the day. But we all know that's never going to happen.

Last edited by dtdroid; 02-14-2020 at 06:21 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #154
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16052 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Los Pollos said
True, but given the reasons Iíve already provided along with the fact that he waited quite a bit to come out with these accusations and his teammates didnít even know anything about it until they came out this reeks of BS, hence all the Smollett comparisons....
Do you ever choose the other side? I mean not once - is this a troll account?
You can't possible on every situation be on the same side, sh*t is just different.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #155
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 40507 40 K  Slaps total: 16605 16 K
SB .640 #40 (0)
 Rashad69 said
But Myles....you said the N-word doesn't bother you and shouldn't offend anyone.....right?
Truth

2 weeks ago '04        #156
mainevent212 
space
space
Props total: 274 274  Slaps total: 35 35
"Found no evidence" .. how do find evidence of a slur on the field ?

He said that sh*t

2 weeks ago '14        #157
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 34942 34 K  Slaps total: 6098 6 K
 Dope Bai said
So because he hugged a black guy he would never utter a racial slur? LOL
Cosign plus Pouncey is the worst example he could have used because TMZ posted video of the Pounceys good friend that racist Richie Incognito and he was saying the n-word to their faces.

I thought the people in here calling Garrett a liar were referring to his tweets that bleacher report and busted coverage posted last year from 2018 when he wagged his finger at black people for being too sensitive and complaining about other races using the n-word. Now he is flipping it around and saying hearing it from another race does offend him and make him angry. But it turns out its just a bunch of racists who never believe any black person who mentions racism and they dont care anyway even if there is proof.

Last edited by titans7; 02-15-2020 at 12:48 AM..

1 week ago '12        #158
JeromeIsPimp 
space
space
space
Props total: 420 420  Slaps total: 170 170
 titans7 said
Cosign plus Pouncey is the worst example he could have used because TMZ posted video of the Pounceys good friend that racist Richie Incognito and he was saying the n-word to their faces.

I thought the people in here calling Garrett a liar were referring to his tweets that bleacher report and busted coverage posted last year from 2018 when he wagged his finger at black people for being too sensitive and complaining about other races using the n-word. Now he is flipping it around and saying hearing it from another race does offend him and make him angry. But it turns out its just a bunch of racists who never believe any black person who mentions racism and they dont care anyway even if there is proof.

Well first off black people donít own the n word. And this is sh*t Iím talking about, your worried about a word when when itís been said on the field a million times. Plus donít inflate your importance/opinion at the end of the day a word doesnít cause physical harm unlike a HELMET TO THE fu*kING HEAD.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #159
JeromeIsPimp 
space
space
space
Props total: 420 420  Slaps total: 170 170
 blackthorn said
Late hits

And what did Delanie Walker do first? Every video only shows the retaliation. If I can see the entire incident I'll retract on that one.
Guarantee I wasnít as bad. Just like the while mason Incident

1 week ago '16        #160
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 39856 39 K  Slaps total: 8071 8 K
I believe him yo...no brotha would lie about some MAGA white man using the N-word
+1   

1 week ago '19        #161
blackthorn 
space
space
space
Props total: 614 614  Slaps total: 125 125
 JeromeIsPimp said
Guarantee I wasn’t as bad. Just like the while mason Incident
Mason was a straight up punk. He started the sh*t, kept talkin sh*t, and reinstigated the f*ght all over again. Then tried to play like he was a victim takijg the high road in the press conference. That's not the person I give the benefit of the doubt to.

And maybe people need to stop starting sh*t with Myles Garrett

Plus Myles apologized publicly. Took full blame for his actions. Then people try to hold it against him that he waited for what limited due process NFL players have to tell his side of the story. He even requested the recordings that the NFL mysteriously lost. That doesn't seem like the actions of a person that lying.

People also fail to mention the fact that Mason Rudolph was also threatening legal action against him... and anybody with a brain would know how dumb it would be to say ANYTHING when you have a potential case pending against you.

Last edited by blackthorn; 02-19-2020 at 01:48 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #162
Jumpoff21 
space
space
Props total: 4463 4 K  Slaps total: 374 374
Think about this tho, if the NFL did have audio of Mason saying that would they release it? sh*t would bring race right back into the forefront and the NFL ain't tryin to deal with that.

1 week ago '11        #163
Suppafresh 
space
space
Props total: 3480 3 K  Slaps total: 468 468
Thing is the field is micíd up Bruh should just shut up and take that L. Them dudes donít stand on the sideline with them mic cones for nothing.
+2   

1 week ago '20        #164
Cmone420 
space
space
space
Props total: 391 391  Slaps total: 115 115
 theFREAK said

MG's own teammates said they heard nothing.....You actually think if he had said that Pouncey and the boys would of still had his back???? Why did it take a day for him to come out and say it??? If someone drops a racial slur on me its gonna be known at that moment if not then right at the presser afterwords.....Guys a liar...Thats some sh*t you dont throw on a persons name....Its up to the accuser to bring the proof otherwise your just like the women who claim false r*pe accusations....

1 week ago '07        #165
pete jr 
space
space
Props total: 5123 5 K  Slaps total: 653 653
I think he said that sh*t. Myles doesnít have a history of doing or acting like that. He ainít burfict. Of course the NFL already looked bad with the f*ght taking place. They didnít want to look worse by adding a racial slur to the situation.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #166
pete jr 
space
space
Props total: 5123 5 K  Slaps total: 653 653
 Cmone420 said
MG's own teammates said they heard nothing.....You actually think if he had said that Pouncey and the boys would of still had his back???? Why did it take a day for him to come out and say it??? If someone drops a racial slur on me its gonna be known at that moment if not then right at the presser afterwords.....Guys a liar...Thats some sh*t you dont throw on a persons name....Its up to the accuser to bring the proof otherwise your just like the women who claim false r*pe accusations....
I heard he said it to a few folks on the team the same day

1 week ago '18        #167
Dnyce215 
space
space
Props total: 2151 2 K  Slaps total: 192 192
 italiansteve said
BX morons will say there was a glitch in the microphone
Mics cut off after the ball is snapped

So what's the next excuse?

1 week ago '20        #168
Cmone420 
space
space
space
Props total: 391 391  Slaps total: 115 115
 pete jr said
I heard he said it to a few folks on the team the same day

PROOf is all that matters in a case like this....

1 week ago '16        #169
ajsteele 
space
space
space
Props total: 2203 2 K  Slaps total: 545 545
 Rico23 said
it is completely baffling that to this day....Mike Tomlin has COMPLETELY escaped any fire or blame for calling a pass play in a blow out with less that 10 secs left in a game...He should give Myles Garrett a few dollars as a thank you
This is the dumbest logic Iíve ever heard. Mike Tomlin has nothing to do with this. Every team in NFL history plays to the whistle. 8 seconds left or not. They were down.

Myles dumb a*s took down a QB for no damn reason. He was trying to rub salt and be the physical presence because the Browns have gotten their a*ses beat for the past 20 yrs they been back. The one time they on top they canít handle the success.

They took out JUJu, targeted Diontae and just clearly played dirty as fu*k. They escalated the tension on the field which culminated with Myles trying to drive the point home one last time before the whistle.

Myles is a bi*ch for taking the man down and hanging on to him like he did. Do that sh*t to any other QB and watch what happens. then he got mad that Rudolph tried to push him off.

He almost ripped his head off pulling his helmet off then bashed the man in the head. fu*k Myles.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #170
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25514 25 K  Slaps total: 2555 2 K
 ajsteele said
This is the dumbest logic I’ve ever heard. Mike Tomlin has nothing to do with this. Every team in NFL history plays to the whistle. 8 seconds left or not. They were down.

Myles dumb a*s took down a QB for no damn reason. He was trying to rub salt and be the physical presence because the Browns have gotten their a*ses beat for the past 20 yrs they been back. The one time they on top they can’t handle the success.

They took out JUJu, targeted Diontae and just clearly played dirty as fu*k. They escalated the tension on the field which culminated with Myles trying to drive the point home one last time before the whistle.

Myles is a bi*ch for taking the man down and hanging on to him like he did. Do that sh*t to any other QB and watch what happens. then he got mad that Rudolph tried to push him off.

He almost ripped his head off pulling his helmet off then bashed the man in the head. fu*k Myles.
U typed all the bullsh*t talking about logic and yet you proved you have 0 reading comprehension

The point I made is strictly about Tomlin escaping criticism for his pass playcall with 10 secs left in a blow out. That is defintely an unwritten rule that ppl get sh*tted on religiously for breaking in both football and basketball. If the Myles and Rudolph f*ght didn't go down the way it did he would have been k*lled for that because that stuff doesnt happen.

save those paragraphs for someone else dumb a*s and get better at reading

Last edited by Rico23; 02-19-2020 at 07:23 AM..

7 days ago '19        #171
blackthorn 
space
space
space
Props total: 614 614  Slaps total: 125 125
 Suppafresh said
Thing is the field is micíd up Bruh should just shut up and take that L. Them dudes donít stand on the sideline with them mic cones for nothing.
Once again... the NFL used no audio data in the appeal. Myles Garrett requested it and the NFL says they don't have any. Your argument is actually in favor of Myles...

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  88
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
91 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  43
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  41
The game is telling the truth about Griselda