Hereís the honest truth about making money.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x5   |  0 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '18        #51
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 9238 9 K  Slaps total: 2922 2 K
 moejoh said
First of all, I have a better grasp of Neitzche's Master/Slave morality that you could possibly have, given the quality of your comments.

The more likely outcomes if you engage in deceptive practices is that you'll be outed, you will fail, your reputation will suffer all which defeat your purpose in the first place. The world isn't full of people you can easily fool. Some have read and deeply analysed your so called "sources of wisdom" as well as other philosopies, under a "long term" lense and can see which ones have short comings.

Study more philosophies, and gain a richer more nuanced perspective. Like I said, the evil, manipulative, character is usually more apealing, but in reality often suffers a bitter end.
Go help out a soup kitchen or the tons of homeless people instead of debating with me idgaf. I know what work and what doesnít. Good day sir

5 days ago '16        #52
moejoh 
space
space
space
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 0 0
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Go help out a soup kitchen or the tons of homeless people instead of debating with me idgaf. I know what work and what doesnít. Good day sir
You are getting emotional bro. Is that the Master Morality kicking in?

5 days ago '18        #53
space
space
space
 moejoh said
You are getting emotional bro. Is that the Master Morality kicking in?
Hahaha typical

5 days ago '19        #54
Mikebarrs23 
space
space
space
Props total: 243 243  Slaps total: 10 10
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
So youíre one bad day to lying and cheating your way thru life just like those you consider immoral?

You havenít changed your circumstances did thereís no reason for you to lie. That doesnít make you an upright person haha

Save me the fake sh*t

What?!? Bahahaha. Talk about jumping to conclusions. Where did you get that from my response? Lol. I am not one bad day away from lying through life. I never said I was an upright person, call anyone immoral, or judge people because I do not know what is going on in their life. I come from the struggle and did a lot of things that many would consider immoral. I have learned from past experiences and try to be a better person. That doesn't make me better then anyone. But I try and it's hard as sh*t to not revert to the hood mentality.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #55
space
space
space
 Mikebarrs23 said
What?!? Bahahaha. Talk about jumping to conclusions. Where did you get that from my response? Lol. I am not one bad day away from lying through life. I never said I was an upright person, call anyone immoral, or judge people because I do not know what is going on in their life. I come from the struggle and did a lot of things that many would consider immoral. I have learned from past experiences and try to be a better person. That doesn't make me better then anyone. But I try and it's hard as sh*t to not revert to the hood mentality.
Hahaha boxden n*ggas is comedy. Of course you're playing the middle ground. It’s the best position to take when you want to absolve you self of any criticism. You keep saying it’s a struggle not to revert back to the hood mentality. That means you’re one slip away. But of course you’re probably gonna try to paint me either as an extremist, gaslight me, or simply walk away from the conversation all together agreeing to disagree. Cause that’s all that’s left of this conversation.

5 days ago '19        #56
Mikebarrs23 
space
space
space
Props total: 243 243  Slaps total: 10 10
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Hahaha boxden n*ggas is comedy. Of course you're playing the middle ground. Itís the best position to take when you want to absolve you self of any criticism. You keep saying itís a struggle not to revert back to the hood mentality. That means youíre one slip away. But of course youíre probably gonna try to paint me either as an extremist, gaslight me, or simply walk away from the conversation all together agreeing to disagree. Cause thatís all thatís left of this conversation.
Hahaha. I don't know you so I ain't painting nothing about you. Just a convo between two people on bx my g. I don't mind criticism and I could care less if you agree. Just my truth. I use the memories of the struggle to push myself to keep grinding and learning. I will never forget where I came from and how hard it was to get to this point.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #57
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4988 4 K  Slaps total: 3697 3 K
Everybody that is rich or got rich told or are full of lies
+1   

2 days ago '17        #58
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 37324 37 K  Slaps total: 5746 5 K
 Rule 336 said
I'm not sure brother plus no one sells shrooms in Mississippi anyways
You depressed because you live in one of the worse states in America

If not the worse

2 days ago '17        #59
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85144 85 K  Slaps total: 36863 36 K
 92baby said
You depressed because you live in one of the worse states in America

If not the worse
Not depressed. And nah Mississippi is comfortable.

2 days ago '17        #60
92baby 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Not depressed. And nah Mississippi is comfortable.
Comfortable my a*s you raising children there?

2 days ago '17        #61
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85144 85 K  Slaps total: 36863 36 K
 92baby said
Comfortable my a*s you raising children there?
Don't tell me what's comfortable to me fam and nah they love in Illinois.

2 days ago '17        #62
92baby 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Don't tell me what's comfortable to me fam and nah they love in Illinois.
Thank god they do

What part of Mississippi you in

Texas is comfortable

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Diddy lied to biggie mom after his death
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  30
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
86 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  26
Image(s) inside Damon Dash Sues Rachel Roy for Fraud
67 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come