Hereís the honest truth about making money.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  83
27 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

6 days ago '16        #26
3LIT3 
space
space
space
Props total: 995 995  Slaps total: 154 154
No lies detected!
+1   

6 days ago '12        #27
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 44382 44 K  Slaps total: 3752 3 K
As long as you don’t lie to yourself
+5   

6 days ago '12        #28
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 44382 44 K  Slaps total: 3752 3 K
 Aztlan said
Try those shrooms my brother.
Iím LONG overdue for a reconnect with the essence!
+1   

6 days ago '17        #29
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85206 85 K  Slaps total: 36874 36 K
 Aztlan said
Just dont abuse prescription drugs while you try em. And have someone to babysit you since you're a rook.

My college roommate learned that the hard way, but my trip was a blast that night
Drugs are never the answer but I appreciate you giving me your honest view
+1   

6 days ago '16        #30
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 50313 50 K  Slaps total: 6658 6 K
 Rule 336 said
Drugs are never the answer but I appreciate you giving me your honest view
Its not drugs, it's magic.

Shout out to the researchers out there publishing evidence that it is indeed magic.
+3   

6 days ago '17        #31
space
space
 Aztlan said
Its not drugs, it's magic.

Shout out to the researchers out there publishing evidence that it is indeed magic.
I'm not sure brother plus no one sells shrooms in Mississippi anyways
+1   

6 days ago '16        #32
Aztlan 
space
space
 acefresh said
Iím LONG overdue for a reconnect with the essence!
Its like deleting all the junk files on a old, slow computer that overheats and freezes.

We all need to hit that reset button.
+4   

6 days ago '16        #33
Aztlan 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I'm not sure brother plus no one sells shrooms in Mississippi anyways
University with white students = shrooms.

Knowing where to look on the internet = shrooms.

6 days ago '17        #34
space
space
 Aztlan said
University with white students = shrooms.

Knowing where to look on the internet = shrooms.
I don't think I'm depressed or nothing. I'll find another way to cure this feeling of emptiness.
+2   

6 days ago '09        #35
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 13043 13 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
 Aztlan said
Just dont abuse prescription drugs while you try em. And have someone to babysit you since you're a rook.

My college roommate learned that the hard way, but my trip was a blast that night
Will shrooms help with subconscious sh*t? It won't make you go crazy will it? Lol I been wanting to try but I'm scared lol
+1   

6 days ago '15        #36
Mal215 
space
space
space
Props total: 9621 9 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Life is a lie. Weíre taught what to beLIEve. Get it. Being a good liar is a sign of high intellect.

Once you stop giving an F about life. All you see is lie.
Realest post

6 days ago '16        #37
Aztlan 
space
space
 LOONATIK said
Will shrooms help with subconscious sh*t? It won't make you go crazy will it? Lol I been wanting to try but I'm scared lol
No lmaaoooooo

And if you're so scared, start off with smaller doses like a gram to 1.5.

With that amount you'll prolly just find everything hilarious for like 5 hours

sh*t gets really interesting with the larger the dose but no, you won't go crazy.

5 days ago '18        #38
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 21773 21 K  Slaps total: 2395 2 K
 chasepayper said
Should this same energy be kept for a successful relationship? Asking for a friend.
Hell yea

One thing I learned my past relationships is to lie and do it good

You think if your girl says ďjust be honest , did you fu*k that girl ?Ē And you say yes sh*t gonna be sweet after ?

5 days ago '18        #39
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 21773 21 K  Slaps total: 2395 2 K
 naledgestate said
Nah... its just called morality.

Youd rather be a dishonest SOB where your word means nothing just for some coin?

Or is it that you hiding your lack of character in the guise of aspiration?

Lying on a app to get some job that pays better than whatever bullsh*t I’m actually qualified for doesn’t make me feel bad it all, in fact it makes me glad

And that applies to everything

Last edited by S-Class; 02-13-2020 at 01:44 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '16        #40
Boogersugar 
space
space
Props total: 30957 30 K  Slaps total: 3832 3 K
OP is all facts. I'm black as hell and moved from sales to software development by going on interviews and just lying my a*s off. Sure I have experience in that! Hell yeah I've done that before!

Finally got someone to give me a shot around 5 years ago, doubled my salary right then, and with a few moves/promotions/raises I make more than 3x my old base salary from being in sales. I'd do it 10/10 times if I ever had to go back.

Now, I was hired for a job I wasn't qualified for and was spending another 4 or 5 hours a night getting myself up to speed for the first 6 months or so but it was totally worth it. My earnings potential skyrocketed thanks to a couple well-placed lies. I don't think anyone would've given me a chance if I was honest about having no coding experience.

+6   

5 days ago '19        #41
Mikebarrs23 
space
space
space
Props total: 243 243  Slaps total: 10 10
Donít have the qualifications for the job you want- lie. -
You could do this but eventually people will figure it out because you don't know sh*t.

Want to get a loan or start up funding- lie -
This could work if you can flip it. Usually, you would get funding and they expect return. As long as you return what was borrowed then your str8.

Want to get your foot in the door for a position youíre not qualified for- lie.
Fake it til you make it approach. You can learn and grind while in the job so this can work.

Want to introduce a new product to market but donít know what to say about it- lie.
Customers will eventually figure it out so you could make some stacks. But, You would make a lot more if you create a quality product.

Have something to sell- lie -
This works but it will bite you in the a*s if you get sued. In the streets you might get caught slipping and be done-zo.

Boss getting on your nerves and you want him to get off your back- lie about him to hr-
This will work if you can get multiple employees involved. Most hr depts side with mgrs

If you want to be rich lying is an essential skill to have.
Not always. Some use integrity.
+4   

5 days ago '09        #42
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 13043 13 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
 Aztlan said
No lmaaoooooo

And if you're so scared, start off with smaller doses like a gram to 1.5.

With that amount you'll prolly just find everything hilarious for like 5 hours

sh*t gets really interesting with the larger the dose but no, you won't go crazy.
Ok bet you laughed me out lmaoo, but I had to ask bro I gotta be sure. I'm just a weed smoker lol. Fury beating Wilder again too
+1   

5 days ago '18        #43
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 9238 9 K  Slaps total: 2923 2 K
 Mikebarrs23 said
Donít have the qualifications for the job you want- lie. -
You could do this but eventually people will figure it out because you don't know sh*t.

Want to get a loan or start up funding- lie -
This could work if you can flip it. Usually, you would get funding and they expect return. As long as you return what was borrowed then your str8.

Fake it til you make it approach. You can learn and grind while in the job so this can work.

Want to introduce a new product to market but donít know what to say about it- lie.
Customers will eventually figure it out so you could make some stacks. But, You would make a lot more if you create a quality product.

Have something to sell- lie -
This works but it will bite you in the a*s if you get sued. In the streets you might get caught slipping and be done-zo.

Boss getting on your nerves and you want him to get off your back- lie about him to hr-
This will work if you can get multiple employees involved. Most hr depts side with mgrs

Not always. Some use integrity.
Slave mentality

5 days ago '19        #44
Mikebarrs23 
space
space
space
Props total: 243 243  Slaps total: 10 10
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Slave mentality
Nope. No slave mentality here. These are facts through my true life experience. I've lied to survive and have done it with integrity. In certain circumstances lying is a way of life and you have to do what you have to do to survive. I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore.

5 days ago '18        #45
space
space
space
 Mikebarrs23 said
Nope. No slave mentality here. These are facts through my true life experience. I've lied to survive and have done it with integrity. In certain circumstances lying is a way of life and you have to do what you have to do to survive. I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore.
So youíre one bad day to lying and cheating your way thru life just like those you consider immoral?

You havenít changed your circumstances did thereís no reason for you to lie. That doesnít make you an upright person haha

Save me the fake sh*t
+1   

5 days ago '16        #46
moejoh 
space
space
space
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 0 0
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
The honest truth about making money is to lie

Donít have the qualifications for the job you want- lie.

Want to get a loan or start up funding- lie

Have something to sell- lie

Boss getting on your nerves and you want him to get off your back- lie about him to hr

Just lie and lie often. Youíre welcome.
That is very shortsighted, sounds apealing because its counter to what society teaches and because hollywood glorifies deviants. But in reality, over the long run, you are better off being an upstanding person. That's why all the accient religions, philosophies etc...preach exactly that.

Ex. Same reason El chapo didn't win, but is celebrated, think about that for a second.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #47
space
space
space
 moejoh said
That is very shortsighted, sounds apealing because its counter to what society teaches and because hollywood glorifies deviants. But in reality, over the long run, you are better off being an upstanding person. That's why all the accient religions, philosophies etc...preach exactly that.

Ex. Same reason El chapo didn't win, but is celebrated, think about that for a second.
STFU! El chapo wasnít sh*t. Itís impossible to be a successful famous criminal. It goes against the whole fu*kin premise of being a criminal. Like I said you have slave morality...look it up.

5 days ago '16        #48
Aztlan 
space
space
 LOONATIK said
Ok bet you laughed me out lmaoo, but I had to ask bro I gotta be sure. I'm just a weed smoker lol. Fury beating Wilder again too
You must already be on shrooms
+1   

5 days ago '16        #49
moejoh 
space
space
space
First of all, I have a better grasp of Neitzche's Master/Slave morality that you could possibly have, given the quality of your comments.

The more likely outcomes if you engage in deceptive practices is that you'll be outed, you will fail, your reputation will suffer all which defeat your purpose in the first place. The world isn't full of people you can easily fool. Some have read and deeply analysed your so called "sources of wisdom" as well as other philosopies, under a "long term" lense and can see which ones have short comings.

Study more philosophies, and gain a richer more nuanced perspective. Like I said, the evil, manipulative, character is usually more apealing, but in reality often suffers a bitter end.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #50
moejoh 
space
space
space
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
STFU! El chapo wasnít sh*t. Itís impossible to be a successful famous criminal. It goes against the whole fu*kin premise of being a criminal. Like I said you have slave morality...look it up.
First of all, I have a better grasp of Neitzche's Master/Slave morality that you could possibly have, given the quality of your comments.

The more likely outcomes if you engage in deceptive practices is that you'll be outed, you will fail, your reputation will suffer all which defeat your purpose in the first place. The world isn't full of people you can easily fool. Some have read and deeply analysed your so called "sources of wisdom" as well as other philosopies, under a "long term" lense and can see which ones have short comings.

Study more philosophies, and gain a richer more nuanced perspective. Like I said, the evil, manipulative, character is usually more apealing, but in reality often suffers a bitter end.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  20
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
90 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+95online now  16
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+77online now  12
Image(s) inside Just Blaze Releases Lost Nas+Jay-Z-'The Scientist' Track...
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy