Former NFLer L. Johnson Accuses’ D. Wade Of Sacrificing His Son For ‘Doctrines Of Demons'

most viewed right now
+37  162
57 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '06        #51
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16061 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Tha TC said
It’s a doctrine foh I was brainwashed with that bullsh*t as a kid. And they’ve been bombarding us with imagery since we were kids.

And for that last part of his post… ain’t that n*gga famous? I wonder if he was just a regular n*gga from Chicago who couldn’t hoop if he’d still be getting this pub. Oh he wouldn’t? Damn let me continue to not give a fu*k

The government been high jacked and n*ggaz wanna worry about where and what a juvenile chooses to do when the cameras are off
It's all part of it though you can't see the cause and effect? It's just a trickle down effect is all. People think they are given choices but we're not. Even if you agree with religion or you don't there is no choice that you can make that has any kind of semblance of significance. It's like buying toothpaste and you find out they are mostly owned by the same company. Our ability to choose is pretty narrow God forbid if you live in an urban inner city.

It just is what it is but doesn't mean you can't speak up about it - even if you cant do anything about it. I'm not just going to sit here an not call bullsh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
theidiotlamper 
space
space
Props total: 1521 1 K  Slaps total: 475 475
This the only Larry who matters

+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Class of 2017 
space
space
space
Props total: 12422 12 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
 Dino87 said
Larry Johnson has cte frfr and refuses to get help.

He right but he's off with the Illuminati sitting around like dr evil and planning ish
im not gonna debate that and im not even a big believer of the conspiracies but explain all pictures of everyone throwin the pyramid

2 weeks ago '05        #54
WarLawk 
space
space
Props total: 343 343  Slaps total: 38 38
This is crazy
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #55
Tha TC 
space
space
Props total: 19301 19 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
 Qbert said
It's all part of it though you can't see the cause and effect? It's just a trickle down effect is all. People think they are given choices but we're not. Even if you agree with religion or you don't there is no choice that you can make that has any kind of semblance of significance. It's like buying toothpaste and you find out they are mostly owned by the same company. Our ability to choose is pretty narrow God forbid if you live in an urban inner city.

It just is what it is but doesn't mean you can't speak up about it - even if you cant do anything about it. I'm not just going to sit here an not call bullsh*t.
Third sentence… guess what I choose not to waste my iq with discussing what I find is bullsh*t. Have a good one though honestly

Blessings, power, and love to you and yours

Last edited by Tha TC; 02-12-2020 at 06:20 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #56
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16061 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Tha TC said
Second sentence… guess what I choose not to waste my iq with discussing what I find is bullsh*t. Have a good one though honestly

Blessings, power, and love to you and yours
What choice do you have? What you eat? What you say? How you form your sentences? What effect does it really have? Unless you are 100% free to do what you want with your time and can roam this earth without fear of being k*lled you ain't no better no matter how woke you think you are and how systemized and coonish my belief in a higher power is.

It doesn't even matter.

2 weeks ago '14        #57
consigliereA 
space
space
Props total: 43350 43 K  Slaps total: 2613 2 K
 Pro materiall said
70 million my n*gga? Really?
That’s krazy..

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #58
Loosefingaz 
space
space
Props total: 61 61  Slaps total: 75 75
A legit NFL superstar comes out and confirm what “conspiracy theorist” been saying for years...

But he’s crazy and we’re crazy, not the system that’s being exposed

And the Bible is just a book of fairytales I guess, “ For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

The devil is a lie, God is love truth and light
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #59
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 24966 24 K  Slaps total: 18036 18 K
 Pro materiall said
70 million my n*gga? Really?
Didn't I say don't quote me on that?

2 weeks ago '19        #60
BancoLux 
space
space
Props total: 1773 1 K  Slaps total: 200 200
 BlaccThoughtz said
Y’all can’t be serious talking about he speaking facts/truth...

So y’all agreeing that Dwade is sacrificing his son for the generational wealth he already has obtained!?!

Ok....

The same thing happened with Will Smith kids. Turned out and exploited. Please stop being close minded.

2 weeks ago '19        #61
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 8583 8 K  Slaps total: 3186 3 K
 Avon_Barksdale said

Old article but good read...

DEC 04, 2019

Former NFLer Larry Johnson accuses ’ Dwyane Wade of sacrificing his son for ‘the doctrines of demons’

Former NFL running back Larry Johnson accused NBA star Dwyane Wade of plotting to sacrifice his son to a powerful elite society in exchange for wealth.

The bizarre Twitter attack came Tuesday in response to a controversial Thanksgiving family photo of the Wade family on Instagram in which the NBA all-star’s 12-year-old son Zion is wearing nail polish and a crop top.

Johnson suggested that Wade, whose Twitter avatar shows the 37-year-old, three-time NBA champion making a triangle shape with is fingers, suggests the retired baller’s allegiance to the fraternal order of masons, which traces its roots to the Middle Ages.

Wade gained wide praise over the Thanksgiving weekend for shutting down Internet trolls who mocked his son’s sartorial choices after the family matriarch, actress Gabrielle Union, posted the electronic holiday card online.

Johnson, 40, played nine years in the NFL, where he broke the league record for most rushing attempts in a season in 2006. He has been arrested several times for a*saulting women and was suspended by the NFL in 2009 for making an anti-gay slur, according to USA Today.

He has also shared bigoted anti-gay remarks on Twitter.

Johnson has also been known to use his social media reach to accuse people of belonging to secret societies and cults.

“Im sorry it’s hard for you to swallow that top tier professional athletes of this generation are flirting with secret society/mystery Babylonian religions:

Baal/Baphomet that include disgusting sacrifices,” he wrote in September when former New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown was accused of s*xual a*sault.

Boxer Patrick Day dies from injuries sustained in Saturday night f*ght »
Johnson told the Washington Post in 2017 that he believes he suffered brain damage during his playing days.

If you know you know.....

Last edited by ZigZag; 02-12-2020 at 03:54 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #62
PhilthyRich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6171 6 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
I worry about some of y’all. It takes me sometimes 3 seconds to be able to see someone is mentally ill. Like people not realizing AB is mentally ill.

Freemasons and obscene rants on social media 99/100 is a serious mental illness. LJ Most likely scitzo or bipolar mania.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #63
dacoolestg 
space
space
Props total: 2913 2 K  Slaps total: 334 334
 BancoLux said
The same thing happened with Will Smith kids. Turned out and exploited. Please stop being close minded.
magic johnson too & mag & dwade in the same sport. idk how mfs deny the facts in front of their face life is really like "they live"

2 weeks ago '18        #64
dacoolestg 
space
space
Props total: 2913 2 K  Slaps total: 334 334
side note last night they had zion from the pelicans goin crazy tonight with a rainbow jersey on. that seems super iffy like dwades zion had to "die" so this zion could shine esp last night but thats just tin foil thinkin

2 weeks ago '15        #65
dracohimself 
space
space
Props total: 3561 3 K  Slaps total: 646 646
 Funke said
Y'all said the same about Monique and Katt now look?
This..
n*ggas can't bother to phathom the sh*t that goes on that may be Beyond their initial realm of comprehension and it make them Fools every time..

Some of us seen this sh*t coming years ago and Called It.. they just act like we Didn't to save their own ego and remain blindly chained
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11644 11 K  Slaps total: 2939 2 K
Same guy that tried to say LeBron had something to do with Kobe's death...

2 weeks ago '08        #67
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 1291 1 K  Slaps total: 242 242
 BlaccThoughtz said
Y’all can’t be serious talking about he speaking facts/truth...

So y’all agreeing that Dwade is sacrificing his son for the generational wealth he already has obtained!?!

Ok....

Different levels...

2 weeks ago '15        #68
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 35378 35 K  Slaps total: 12064 12 K
 Real Talk 5%er said
Larry Johnson has NO reason to lie.

Stop worshipping coward, fggts.
This the same dude who lived with Jay Z lol makes me wanna believe he know what he talking about.

Rumors were they were having gay s*x too

2 weeks ago '14        #69
Alpallday 
space
space
Props total: 2556 2 K  Slaps total: 521 521
 Real Talk 5%er said
Larry Johnson has NO reason to lie.

Stop worshipping coward, fggts.
The dude who was suckin jayz d*ck?

2 weeks ago '15        #70
kami 
space
space
Props total: 26960 26 K  Slaps total: 13985 13 K
Lost all respect for wade

2 weeks ago '15        #71
AROD MONEY 
space
space
Props total: 19388 19 K  Slaps total: 2837 2 K
I don’t believe the conspiracy theory sh*t but I do believe Wade and Gabby are exploiting their son to stay in the public eye.
And wade been a f*g**t too

2 weeks ago '10        #72
ARosary 
space
space
Props total: 8290 8 K  Slaps total: 954 954
Cte

Dumbass n*ggas think everything was a sacrifice, probably like their absent dad having them.

Speaking on a n*gga child should & could get you k*lled, no matter status
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #73
cluckaluck 
space
space
Props total: 17455 17 K  Slaps total: 5093 5 K
of course

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #74
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 46251 46 K  Slaps total: 7033 7 K
SB .610 #45 (0)
So what's the explanation for regular individuals who aren't celebrities that fall under same category as Wades family?

They sacrificing their kids to demonic forces as well or it only applies to famous people and not broke people?
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #75
buddah bless 
space
space
space
Props total: 437 437  Slaps total: 65 65
Larry Johnson is a goofy himself

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-84online now  82
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
238 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+262online now  35
Parents Tell The Truth About Their Son In His Obituary