Former NFLer L. Johnson Accuses’ D. Wade Of Sacrificing His Son For ‘Doctrines Of Demons'

most viewed right now
+46  146
62 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '17        #26
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 102073 102 K  Slaps total: 11059 11 K
SB .540 #43 (0)
 SmokinBigDope said
Nothing demonic or spooky about it. More gay blacks = less black birth. Period.

Less births equals less money for these greedy a*s corporations. No company is in business for less money.

Can't believe it's 2020 and you n*gga still believe this "gay agenda" bullsh*t. Like if it's enough gay cartoons then everybody will turn gay like the Manchurian Candidate. Did you not have lil weird dudes in the hood jumping double dutch while yall were playing football and basketball?

What's crazy is this very website pushes more gay sh*t that damn near any other website. Not only do you n*ggas still come everyday, not one of you n*ggas turned gay because of Porc and his tranny threads or Baggio and his gay threads.

2 weeks ago '19        #27
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 1956 1 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 Funke said
Y'all said the same about Monique and Katt now look?
Look at what? Both of them are still crazy they just don’t get the same media attention.

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 24969 24 K  Slaps total: 18036 18 K
 SmokinBigDope said
Nothing demonic or spooky about it. More gay blacks = less black birth. Period.
But liberals promote abortion. I forgot the number, but something like 70 million black babies get butchered every year. Don't quote me on the number. I'm just saying that it's a lot.

I guess raising blacks to be f*g**ts is a nice a*sist to abortions.

Damn shame smh

Have babies my brothers!

Edit: Nice*

Last edited by Mutant Boy; 02-12-2020 at 03:42 AM..

2 weeks ago '14        #29
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 24969 24 K  Slaps total: 18036 18 K
I said the same thing op posted.

That c*nt Gabrielle is being a demon and using that womans son on some bullsh*t. She doing this out of spite cause Wade had a baby on the side. Wade feels guilty so he's been playing along with whatever that demon Union says.
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #30
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 18514 18 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
Cornball sh*t.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #31
stranjadanja 
space
space
Props total: 8139 8 K  Slaps total: 1487 1 K
nothing he said was lies. the truth is rarely spoken but real ones understand it when they hear it. Wade is adherent to the ancient kemetic mystery school system. but n*ggas will slap this and tell lame twitter jokes because they choose ignorance over the harsh reality. the prophecy says our hearts would be hardened to the truth though.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #32
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
Props total: 52816 52 K  Slaps total: 7268 7 K
Dwayne Wade fulfilling that “contract” he signed by sacrifice his son smh
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #33
SmokinBigDope 
space
space
Props total: 2164 2 K  Slaps total: 364 364
 justin747 said

Less births equals less money for these greedy a*s corporations. No company is in business for less money.

Can't believe it's 2020 and you n*gga still believe this "gay agenda" bullsh*t. Like if it's enough gay cartoons then everybody will turn gay like the Manchurian Candidate. Did you not have lil weird dudes in the hood jumping double dutch while yall were playing football and basketball?

What's crazy is this very website pushes more gay sh*t that damn near any other website. Not only do you n*ggas still come everyday, not one of you n*ggas turned gay because of Porc and his tranny threads or Baggio and his gay threads.

Money? Lmao.

Lmao. So you want to put it past people who not in theory but literally trafficked murdered tortured experminted sodomized r*ped farmed millions of us like we were rodents or germs.

implementing a new way to monitor and influence the s*xual preferences of the non White population is not news or taboo. It's a second nature, common practice and very well documented.

Slave boys bleeding from the anus and the little 12 yr old girls dropping babies before they even reached the other side of the Atlantic.... But no its a crazyconspirac.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #34
Pro materiall 
space
space
space
Props total: 536 536  Slaps total: 90 90
 Mutant Boy said
But liberals promote abortion. I forgot the number, but something like 70 million black babies get butchered every year. Don't quote me on the number. I'm just saying that it's a lot.

I guess raising blacks to be f*g**ts is a nove a*sist to abortions.

Damn shame smh

Have babies my brothers!
70 million my n*gga? Really?
+8   

2 weeks ago '11        #35
FLABBY HOLMES 
space
space
Props total: 9631 9 K  Slaps total: 5200 5 K
Psycho talk and no suprise mentally ill Boxden members nod their head in agreement
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11704 11 K  Slaps total: 986 986
 SmokinBigDope said
Money? Lmao.

Lmao. So you want to put it past people who not in theory but literally trafficked murdered tortured experminted sodomized r*ped farmed millions of us like we were rodents or germs.

implementing a new way to monitor and influence the s*xual preferences of the non White population is not news or taboo. It's a second nature, common practice and very well documented.

Slave boys bleeding from the anus and the little 12 yr old girls dropping babies before they even reached the other side of the Atlantic.... But no its a crazyconspirac.
 justin747 said

“If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you..”

― Neely Fuller, Jr., The United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept a textbook/workbook for Thought, Speech and/or Action for Victims of Racism
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #37
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16061 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Prad Bitt said
It’s all esoteric. You or mind/body/soul exists on a plane where you are given a degree of will and the ability to manifest. But every choice has a reaction, the butterfly effect if you will. Most of the truths you see or taught are but the surface and usually a negation of a previously held belief because history should have taught you the victor chooses his story.
I hear this fully. There's some truths that if you're not into spirituality you could never comprehend. Especially when we use our ears and eyes to discern. The world is built to keep you from opening the 3rd eye and stop soul maturity.

I mean we're in this evil world and from small we're taught to buy in. I always wonder I got some friends who have Ms in the bank, be it one from marriage and two from the streets. Those dudes grew cold, I mean you grow up with them but when the choice of $$ or you, thinking you are some what family, those dudes choose with out second thought.

I wonder if that was just in them and the timeline we're on it just manifested or if along the way they grew cold.

I think with that in mind it was good to see the truth so I can navigate this network of land mines and try to find some peace and also success.

The tool out here is confusion.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #38
Qbert 
space
space
 justin747 said

You must be one of the agenda pushers with the "what agenda?" stance.

I see you.

2 weeks ago '17        #39
space
space
SB .540 #43 (0)
 No Religion said
“If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you..”

― Neely Fuller, Jr., The United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept a textbook/workbook for Thought, Speech and/or Action for Victims of Racism
You don't understand money and what people will do for it. You also can't "make" people gay. Not sure why you dudes think that. It's not the flu.

I've said it a million times:

This whole "gay agenda" sh*t you dudes are afraid of is just smart marketing.

It's crazy how yall only focus on a gay agenda too. Why do yall look past all the interracial couples and handicapped people popping up in the same media as the gay sh*t?

The goal is inclusion. Make everybody feel welcome/accepted and they will "support" you AKA give you money. It's that simple.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11704 11 K  Slaps total: 986 986
 justin747 said
You don't understand money and what people will do for it. You also can't "make" people gay. Not sure why you dudes think that. It's not the flu.

I've said it a million times:

This whole "gay agenda" sh*t you dudes are afraid of is just smart marketing.

It's crazy how yall only focus on a gay agenda too. Why do yall look past all the interracial couples and handicapped people popping up in the same media as the gay sh*t?

The goal is inclusion. Make everybody feel welcome/accepted and they will "support" you AKA give you money. It's that simple.
See my previous quote.

2 weeks ago '17        #41
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3430 3 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 justin747 said

This man acting like he hasnt noticed the obvious feministic str8 men are gay or worthless trend.
Btw you can influence homos*xuality on a child through indoctrination and molestation. Funny how wade said his child was homos*xual at 3 years old.

But aye u got it, its all.for the dollar bill

Last edited by Wavegawd; 02-12-2020 at 02:20 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
space
space
SB .540 #43 (0)
 Qbert said
You must be one of the agenda pushers with the "what agenda?" stance.

I see you.
Nah man I just know people who work in marketing.

If you run a business, you have to include everybody. Nobody can feel left out. It's just the gay sh*t that makes you dudes uncomfortable. You dudes always ignore all the other sh*t like biracial children and interracial couples and handicapped people.

You can look at TV shows and see they're clearly trying to his a quota with characters. It's usually a Black character, White character, Latino, Asian, gay, autistic, single parent, etc.

You also can't "make" people gay fam. You either or are you aren't. It's not like you're gonna get hypnotized and turn gay from watching gay sh*t on TV. You could push your religious bullsh*t agenda at me you believe in all day long and I still won't believe it.

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #43
space
space
SB .540 #43 (0)
 Wavegawd said
This man acting like he hasnt noticed the obvious feministic str8 men are gay or worthless trend.

Ok my guy
I legit think you should n*ggas worried about this whole gay agenda are the most suspect ones. Ain't sh*t that could come on TV to make me starting like a dude.

Did the MAGA agenda make you start liking trump? Did the vegan agenda make you stop eating meat? You see where I'm going?

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
space
space
SB .540 #43 (0)
 No Religion said
See my previous quote.
 No Religion said

It's not a race thing. You're not saying anything. It's plenty of white soccer moms doing this sh*t too. Yall choose to focus on Wade

If I'm wrong or misunderstanding then explain
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #45
Qbert 
space
space
 justin747 said
Nah man I just know people who work in marketing.

If you run a business, you have to include everybody. Nobody can feel left out. It's just the gay sh*t that makes you dudes uncomfortable. You dudes always ignore all the other sh*t like biracial children and interracial couples and handicapped people.

You can look at TV shows and see they're clearly trying to his a quota with characters. It's usually a Black character, White character, Latino, Asian, gay, autistic, single parent, etc.

You also can't "make" people gay fam. You either or are you aren't. It's not like you're gonna get hypnotized and turn gay from watching gay sh*t on TV. You could push your religious bullsh*t agenda at me you believe in all day long and I still won't believe it.

You can't make people anything, but the more you put it out there the more it is accepted as common practice.

I mean hanging black people in public was deemed normal at one point. Because it was common practice. There has to be a hard stance on things and you can't smooth over every line possible.

That's the same way s*xual predators groom their victims. These people are smart and nasty and want to do their evil in plain sight, they can only do this by making you blind essentially.

You got to pay attention to cues and detail that's the only defense that and God himself.

2 weeks ago '05        #46
Tha TC 
space
space
Props total: 19301 19 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
Sky daddy believers always go off on these bullsh*t tangents then hide behind a doctrine. Hell really imo a large amount of sociopaths do but y’all sheep run behind this sh*t. His son is gay how does that actually effect your day to day life? Y’all n*ggaz worrying about the wrong sh*t

fu*k Larry Johnson
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #47
Qbert 
space
space
 Tha TC said
Sky daddy believers always go off on these bullsh*t tangents then hide behind a doctrine. Hell really imo a large amount of sociopaths do but y’all sheep run behind this sh*t. His son is gay how does that actually effect your day to day life? Y’all n*ggaz worrying about the wrong sh*t

fu*k Larry Johnson
It isn't a doctrine. Since recently why do they feel the need to promote children's s*xuality, you don't find that odd?

Is DWades son the first of his kind? Does he deserve a parade now?

2 weeks ago '18        #48
Steve Gee97 
space
space
Props total: 6480 6 K  Slaps total: 938 938
Wade helped emasculate his son and that's fu*ked up. It's his personality choice if he wants to go down that route though. I feel like Wade is doing that to pander to the LGBTQ Mob and his milfy wife
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #49
space
space
SB .540 #43 (0)
 Qbert said
You can't make people anything, but the more you put it out there the more it is accepted as common practice.

I mean hanging black people in public was deemed normal at one point. Because it was common practice. There has to be a hard stance on things and you can't smooth over every line possible.

That's the same way s*xual predators groom their victims. These people are smart and nasty and want to do their evil in plain sight, they can only do this by making you blind essentially.

You got to pay attention to cues and detail that's the only defense that and God himself.
How the fu*k do you go from Wade having a gay son to s*xual predators? These are not even close to similar in any way at all.

Some of you n*ggas man... The way yall brain works is just sad.

And fu*k your religion and any religion that would make you this brain dead. You n*ggas use that old a*s book as an excuse to be the most judgemental people on earth

+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #50
Tha TC 
space
space
Props total: 19301 19 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
 Qbert said
It isn't a doctrine. Since recently why do they feel the need to promote children's s*xuality, you don't find that odd?

Is DWades son the first of his kind? Does he deserve a parade now?
It’s a doctrine foh I was brainwashed with that bullsh*t as a kid. And they’ve been bombarding us with imagery since we were kids.

And for that last part of his post… ain’t that n*gga famous? I wonder if he was just a regular n*gga from Chicago who couldn’t hoop if he’d still be getting this pub. Oh he wouldn’t? Damn let me continue to not give a fu*k

The government been high jacked and n*ggaz wanna worry about where and what a juvenile chooses to do when the cameras are off
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-84online now  89
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  36
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
239 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+262online now  33
Parents Tell The Truth About Their Son In His Obituary