Looking to Start a Partnership with the Right Local Biz / Partner

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
18 comments @sports

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 weeks ago '13        #1
2167 page views
3 comments

vandalizm 
space
space
Props total: 6574 6 K  Slaps total: 902 902
Looking to Start a Partnership with the Right Local Biz / Partner

I do a sh*t ton of lead gen.

Looking for a partner that is a local brick and mortar or service area business owner that needs more leads for their service.

We will calculate the lifetime value of a customer and your current cost per acquisition and come up with a fair cost per lead.

I will waive all my upfront fees (thousands of $$$$) and collect my money on the back end after getting you leads.

Ill set up the CRM / automation / drip feeds / ads myself which will remain my property but I will allow you to use as long as you are paying me for the leads. The leads will be your property.

Wed be gettin money together.

Serious business owners only.

You have to know how to close, you have to be a worker, you have to have good reviews on Yelp and Google My Business.

Im a 12+ year digital marketing vet youd not only have one of the illest motherfu*kers in the game on your side to advise you and help you close the gap from point a to point b faster, but also the benefit of zero upfront costs (besides paying for ad spend)

Cheers to 2020 I met my goal Ive had sticked on my monitor for 3 years 1 month in.

I wish all my real ones out here really getting to it and grinding it out and figuring it out and making a way themselves happy and successful new year. Ill do anything I can to help you out.

Peace
+3   

best
worst
3 comments

3 weeks ago '09        #2
chasedg 
space
space
Props total: 2262 2 K  Slaps total: 439 439
I know someone with a tree service that would buy leads
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Amadu 
space
space
Props total: 3195 3 K  Slaps total: 1141 1 K
 vandalizm said
I do a sh*t ton of lead gen.

Looking for a partner that is a local brick and mortar or service area business owner that needs more leads for their service.

We will calculate the lifetime value of a customer and your current cost per acquisition and come up with a fair cost per lead.

I will waive all my upfront fees (thousands of $$$$) and collect my money on the back end after getting you leads.

Ill set up the CRM / automation / drip feeds / ads myself which will remain my property but I will allow you to use as long as you are paying me for the leads. The leads will be your property.

Wed be gettin money together.

Serious business owners only.

You have to know how to close, you have to be a worker, you have to have good reviews on Yelp and Google My Business.

Im a 12+ year digital marketing vet youd not only have one of the illest motherfu*kers in the game on your side to advise you and help you close the gap from point a to point b faster, but also the benefit of zero upfront costs (besides paying for ad spend)

Cheers to 2020 I met my goal Ive had sticked on my monitor for 3 years 1 month in.

I wish all my real ones out here really getting to it and grinding it out and figuring it out and making a way themselves happy and successful new year. Ill do anything I can to help you out.

Peace
I started doing messenger marketing, doing ok but need more leads and closes. Do you have any tips since you been on it 12 years.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #4
blazinodadon 
space
space
Props total: 2374 2 K  Slaps total: 188 188
Bro I'm very interested my My uncle has his own business does remodeling nothing on a major sale he pays an app for leads that a lot of time lead to nothing PM lets connect bro and get this money....

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
198 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-64online now  25
Image(s) inside Hot or not: Quavo wears Mugshot jeans