Anyone up on the snake diet.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  78
27 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 months ago '19        #26
space
space
space
Props total: 3451 3 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
 Prad Bitt said
Did it for almost a month though then something flipped may have been missing nutrients but definitely started tapering how long you been going?
Not long... two weeks... Was transitioning in and out of water fasts for a month. The best I ever felt was nothing but meat once a day. In total i went from 265 to below 220in 4-5 months. I'm back to a comfortable 230 building up my fat stores just to get back into it again that high you get from burning fat for energy is amazing.

I stopped for the same reason you did. Son is deficient and im trying to figure out what to supplement. Magnesium? Maybe just a multivitamin. Let me know if you figure it out. Not that I'd go strict 23/1 carnivore forever but transitioning in and out of that was like the fountain of youth.

2 months ago '19        #27
space
space
space
 Villain said
Carnivore diet > all that other sh*t.
Do you supplement anything? Have you tried it while intermittently fasting?

sh*t had me feeling like i was 21 again right after I ate that pile of meet once a day but it didn't feel sustainable. Let us know how you do it they say you can adapt to nothing but meat guess I never got there.

2 months ago '15        #28
Daydudetony 
space
space
Props total: 374 374  Slaps total: 10 10
Would love to hear about the conclusion of your journey.

Congrats on the discipline.

2 months ago '15        #29
A T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7658 7 K  Slaps total: 1491 1 K
I respect the discipline and effort but this "diet" is moronic.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #30
space
space
space
 Manoflife said
My body is conditioned to a set amount of food daily, it would be starving for me if I went to nothing or just water for days on end.
Bruh these fellas are right. Depending on your fat stores/metabolism once you get rid of all the stored up glycogen/glucose and your body goes to burning fat it's an amazing feeling. It's like your surviving on adrenaline (it's really fat stores burning). Your mind becomes sharp because at that point it's find a way to find food or die. Your HGH increases so does your lean muscle mass. The immune system starts healing the body since it's 1st job -controlling inflammation in the stomach- is shut down.

Your mind also becomes high but clearer. You see things differently and my a*sumption is it's because your starving (so to speak) body is realizing whatever you been doing isn't working so it's time for a new survival plan.

Burning fat has got to be a superior source of energy than carbs/glucose. Throughout our history there is no doubt we went periods without food so we are built to fast. Try a 48 hour water fast then see if you can go 72 guarantee your mind will be completely changed about the topic. It will humble you for sure.

Last edited by 925; 12-23-2019 at 08:07 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '11        #31
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 119953 119 K  Slaps total: 17444 17 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
I eat 1 meal every other day the mentally weak clowns with no discipline will come in here and say this diet is starvation, and you will gain the weight back and need to eat 6 small meals a day to lose weight
Are you poor or just really fat with a horrible metabolism

Why else would you do that?
+1   

2 months ago '18        #32
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6273 6 K  Slaps total: 758 758
 A T said
I respect the discipline and effort but this "diet" is moronic.
This is that fast food diet sh*t. Its healthiest to just eat healthy and workout everyday
+1   

2 months ago '15        #33
Villain 
space
space
Props total: 18524 18 K  Slaps total: 2773 2 K
 925 said
Do you supplement anything? Have you tried it while intermittently fasting?

sh*t had me feeling like i was 21 again right after I ate that pile of meet once a day but it didn't feel sustainable. Let us know how you do it they say you can adapt to nothing but meat guess I never got there.
I eat 1-2 meals a day(lunch and dinner) and fast 16+ hours.

Beef, steak, and lamb is the bulk of my diet.

Also I drink a gallon of water a day.

In a nutshell my diet/health plan is meat,water, and the gym.

2 months ago '04        #34
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6850 6 K  Slaps total: 561 561
I'm familiar.

sh*t is basically a water fasting/dry fasting combo...

Dude figured out how capitalize off of it...

Clever...

2 months ago '19        #35
space
space
space
 Villain said
I eat 1-2 meals a day(lunch and dinner) and fast 16+ hours.

Beef, steak, and lamb is the bulk of my diet.

Also I drink a gallon of water a day.

In a nutshell my diet/health plan is meat,water, and the gym.
No multi vitamin? Do you have fat stores?

It can definitely be done. Think my issue was how much weight i dropped and so fast Was only eating once a day think I kinda ran out of easy fat to burn. Felt godlike though. Every bit of that meat absorbed.

Going to give it a shot in the coming months it just felt too right. Might add a multivitamin and go 16/8 or 20/4.

2 months ago '17        #36
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 14942 14 K  Slaps total: 970 970
I kinda rotate Keto, Intermittent Fast, OMAD (One Meal A Day), Snake Diet

Snake Diet is best to cut weight fast, also prefer Fasting with the Snake Juice, compared to just doing a Dry Fast or Water Fast. The Snake Juice make fasting much easier for me at least

2 months ago '18        #37
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 3099 3 K  Slaps total: 420 420
 Yanga said
fu*k dry fasting. That's stupid
Had to google “dry fasting” and you are correct.... That sh*t is stupid.

2 months ago '14        #38
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24460 24 K  Slaps total: 5361 5 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
Are Muslims stupid?
Yes.

Goop Hair It Is said
I eat 1 meal every other day the mentally weak clowns with no discipline will come in here and say this diet is starvation, and you will gain the weight back and need to eat 6 small meals a day to lose weight
Is anybody on this site NOT trying to lose but maintain weight and high fitness level?

Yeah, good luck when you get to that point...

Talkin’ bout “mentally weak” and you clearly weren’t in control of your weight to begin with.

Can you pseudo-dieticians relax with this bullsh*t? You’re gonna k*ll one of these fat people on here.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-23-2019 at 10:10 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '15        #39
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 6719 6 K  Slaps total: 734 734
 925 said
Not long... two weeks... Was transitioning in and out of water fasts for a month. The best I ever felt was nothing but meat once a day. In total i went from 265 to below 220in 4-5 months. I'm back to a comfortable 230 building up my fat stores just to get back into it again that high you get from burning fat for energy is amazing.

I stopped for the same reason you did. Son is deficient and im trying to figure out what to supplement. Magnesium? Maybe just a multivitamin. Let me know if you figure it out. Not that I'd go strict 23/1 carnivore forever but transitioning in and out of that was like the fountain of youth.
I couldn’t crack the code but I likely believe it was fat, did a vegan keto diet for a stretch and vegetable broth with olive oil fueled me in the morning, believe if you add ton of butter and broth or olive oil / coconut oil if you tolerate it to carnivore you’ll be alright but still after awhile migraines and general malaise became intolerable

2 months ago '19        #40
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 11546 11 K  Slaps total: 3190 3 K
 Sin said
Are you poor or just really fat with a horrible metabolism

Why else would you do that?
 FukHowYouFeel said
Yes.

Is anybody on this site NOT trying to lose but maintain weight and high fitness level?

Yeah, good luck when you get to that point...
The human body was made for feast and famine, not to eat all day everyday when it takes 24-72 hours just to digest 1 meal, your colon is backed up with tons of fecal matter and that's how people get diseases and cancer
So many ignorant people on this site

2 months ago '14        #41
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24460 24 K  Slaps total: 5361 5 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
The human body was made for feast and famine, not to eat all day everyday when it takes 24-72 hours just to digest 1 meal, your colon is backed up with tons of fecal matter and that's how people get diseases and cancer
The human body has a daily metabolic rate and no amount of you starving it of calories will undo that. You’ll just slow it down slightly and your body will starting pulling energy from your body fat and glycogen stores.

People get diseases and cancer not because there is sh*t in their bowls but because of the quality of the sh*t they put in their body (processed foods and GMOs) and genetic precursors.

I can’t understand for the life of me why you choose to approach nutrition from a 2,500 year old base of knowledge, when this is 2019 and there’s literally vast resources out there that prove your knowledge base to be nonsense and outdated.

I’ll infer it again...Why would you a*sume you know better but you’re trying to lose weight? I’m not the overweight one or genetically a small person with a fast metabolism.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-23-2019 at 10:20 PM..

2 months ago '08        #42
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6273 6 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 Q80 said
I'm trying it out now. Its similar to lemon detox but better.

-Liquid only fasting for 10 days
-Dry fasting : No food 5 days
-One meal a day (23:1) after that

sh*t brazy. I'm on day 7.
I have coffee in the morning ( no sugar, i use raw honey) ==> for lunch i have tuna fish salad with avacado and 4 boiled eggs ==> dinner i have a protein shake around 4 PM, nothing else for the rest of the evening accept water, down 10 easy. I'm 220 right now. Looking to drop another 10, been doing this for a week. I'm 6'4.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #43
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
The human body has a daily metabolic rate and no amount of you starving it of calories will undo that. You’ll just slow it down slightly and your body will starting pulling energy from your body fat and glycogen stores.

People get diseases and cancer not because there is sh*t in their bowls but because of the quality of the sh*t they put in their body (processed foods and GMOs) and genetic precursors.
Dummy the body doesn't starve going 1 day without eating, and fasting increases the metabolic rate smh educate yourself because you're looking stupid
Fecal matter is a bacteria and it sitting in your colon causes cancer

2 months ago '11        #44
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
Live your life how ever you want but don’t try to shame us for living differently

2 months ago '15        #45
Villain 
space
space
Props total: 18524 18 K  Slaps total: 2773 2 K
 925 said
No multi vitamin? Do you have fat stores?

It can definitely be done. Think my issue was how much weight i dropped and so fast Was only eating once a day think I kinda ran out of easy fat to burn. Felt godlike though. Every bit of that meat absorbed.

Going to give it a shot in the coming months it just felt too right. Might add a multivitamin and go 16/8 or 20/4.
I got a multivitamin but I have yet to use it.

As far as fat goes, I'm trying to go from 180 to 160 by Jan 3rd. I bulked up with meat though and now I'm just cutting with meat.

I got a little fat to burn but the diet has you in body fat burning mode 24/7. The mental clarity and energy be having me on god mode with everything.

After doing experimentation with vegetarianism and veganism, I gotta say the carnivore diet lifestyle is the goat.

But with any diet I say cut out processed food and sugar and you'll be on the right track. Personally I have no desire to eat fruit or anything with sugar period.

There is not such thing as "healthy sugar" nor any benefits.

Oh yeah peep red supplements for that extra boost in the gym and in work. Red focus and red burner to be exact.

2 months ago '19        #46
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 Sin said
Live your life how ever you want but don’t try to shame us for living differently
You're just brainwashed by the billion dollar food industry propaganda that want you to spend a bunch of money on food and eat all day

2 months ago '11        #47
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
You're just brainwashed by the billion dollar food industry propaganda that want you to spend a bunch of money on food and eat all day
No, my current diet is bulking to gain weight

I eat more to gain weight and workout twice a day some days

Your diet fits your lifestyle, but isn’t sustainable for my life
+1   

2 months ago '17        #48
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 30413 30 K  Slaps total: 2678 2 K
ive lost around 60 pounds since july by just eating right with a calorie deficit and exercise. n*ggas make thi sh*t seem harder than it is.

i might try this though because ive fell off since halloween. i was locked in until i got a hit of my daughters trick or treat candy and fell off the wagon
+8   

2 months ago '19        #49
space
space
space
 Prad Bitt said
I couldn’t crack the code but I likely believe it was fat, did a vegan keto diet for a stretch and vegetable broth with olive oil fueled me in the morning, believe if you add ton of butter and broth or olive oil / coconut oil if you tolerate it to carnivore you’ll be alright but still after awhile migraines and general malaise became intolerable
Makes sense... I recently been drinking a few spoons of olive oil myself and eating guacamole. Unless you are doing it to f*ght disease these super low carb/keto diets are really only good for dropping weight fast imo. Once the fat is gone you might as well switch to intermittent fasting/fasting.

Complete different mindset now when it comes to fat. Ill see a fatass with a pot belly and look at them like damn they got a whole stash of dope to get high on. When you get into a ketogenic state you can really recognize the value of fat and why our bodies store it. There is lot of health value in burning it off in a ketogenic state as well. I'm going to bulk back up to 240 then lean back to 220 and try and figure out how to sustain the benefits of whatever lightning in a bottle i caught.

2 months ago '19        #50
space
space
space
 Villain said
I got a multivitamin but I have yet to use it.

As far as fat goes, I'm trying to go from 180 to 160 by Jan 3rd. I bulked up with meat though and now I'm just cutting with meat.

I got a little fat to burn but the diet has you in body fat burning mode 24/7. The mental clarity and energy be having me on god mode with everything.

After doing experimentation with vegetarianism and veganism, I gotta say the carnivore diet lifestyle is the goat.

But with any diet I say cut out processed food and sugar and you'll be on the right track. Personally I have no desire to eat fruit or anything with sugar period.

There is not such thing as "healthy sugar" nor any benefits.

Oh yeah peep red supplements for that extra boost in the gym and in work. Red focus and red burner to be exact.
That carnivore diet was epic for the couple weeks i was on it. Thought I found the fountain of youth. Insulin sensitivity was the real driver imo and that spike when the real protein just absorbed felt like I could run through anything. I was in the midst of dropping from 265 to 220 and fasting on the weekends so all that burned up fat with the boost of HGH literally made me a new man. There were some supplements I took that really helped too and also probably a deficiency somewhere. I'm trying to hone in on the deficiency now and maybe do some blood/stool testing.

My opinion on sugar- and this is purely abstract thinking- is that the fructose from fruits may store as ketones. That or the nutrients from fruits veggies etc are stored in fat when insulin resistant. Who knows maybe it's the fiber.

Hopefully one of us cracks the code. Absolutely calorie restriction and the carnivore diet are two powerful tools. Idk maybe we just need to cycle through fat burning insulin sensitive states and bulking insulin resistance states because that seems to be the conclusion we are drawing collectively. Body builders and real athletes tend to do this in preparation for peak performance even if they are juicing.

Last edited by 925; 12-23-2019 at 11:17 PM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  20
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
90 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+95online now  16
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+77online now  12
Image(s) inside Just Blaze Releases Lost Nas+Jay-Z-'The Scientist' Track...
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy