Flipping Phones

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+18  169
44 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

5 months ago '16        #1
20223 page views
73 comments

TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 1147 1 K  Slaps total: 97 97
Flipping Phones

Anyone on here flip phones?
I been doing it for almost 2 years now. I make around 2-3 bands a month from it. Really good friend of mine basically got rich of it.
+5   

best
worst
73 comments

5 months ago '18        #2
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
Naw I couldn’t get a good step by step to start.
+4   

5 months ago '16        #3
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
Basically you run the imei number that you can find in settings on sickw.com. That tells you if the phone is locked to a carrier, or unlocked. It also tells you if the phone has icloud. If the phone has icloud its basically a brick even though some people will try to sell it for hundreds of dollars because theyre greedy and retarded. Carrier locked is less than unlocked and can get blacklisted. Then you check for any cracks and try to negotiate with the seller so you make a profit. You can start by seeing the comps on ebay or finding a direct buyer.
+9   

5 months ago '15        #4
Roseland10Tre 
space
space
space
Props total: 53 53  Slaps total: 7 7
3 racks a month.. let me hear more.. u taking bout reselling?
+5   

5 months ago '15        #5
Roseland10Tre 
space
space
space
Props total: 53 53  Slaps total: 7 7
 TrapInBriks11 said
Basically you run the imei number that you can find in settings on sickw.com. That tells you if the phone is locked to a carrier, or unlocked. It also tells you if the phone has icloud. If the phone has icloud its basically a brick even though some people will try to sell it for hundreds of dollars because theyre greedy and retarded. Carrier locked is less than unlocked and can get blacklisted. Then you check for any cracks and try to negotiate with the seller so you make a profit. You can start by seeing the comps on ebay or finding a direct buyer.

Look up

5 months ago '19        #6
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 108 108
 TrapInBriks11 said
Are you grabbing phones from offerup, craigslist, etc? Who are you reselling them to?
+7   

5 months ago '16        #7
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 Roseland10Tre said
3 racks a month.. let me hear more.. u taking bout reselling?
Yup

5 months ago '19        #8
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 TrapInBriks11 said
Yup
Yo, I just started. I have about $1k to play with. Do you recommend any phones to lookout for. I have some newer iphones i am negotiating pricing on right now.
+3   

5 months ago '16        #9
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Are you grabbing phones from offerup, craigslist, etc? Who are you reselling them to?
Yea right now I’ve just been looking through offerup. In my area, because yours may be different, Craigslist and facebook market suck. Letgo I would like to bi*ch smack the creators and 90% of everyone that uses it, basically a scammer and jackboy orgy. The way to scale it is by posting ads on all platforms, consistently. Eventually youll catch a few plugs and youll be making steady income just of them. DONT EVER BUY FROM SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SHIP OR WANTS YOU TO SHIP. Its code for scammer loser idiot.
+11   

5 months ago '16        #10
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Yo, I just started. I have about $1k to play with. Do you recommend any phones to lookout for. I have some newer iphones i am negotiating pricing on right now.
Get anything bro dont buy anything under an iphone 7. It doesnt matter it could be a 7plus and you can make a $200 profit on it if you negotiate right. This sh*t really 90% negotiating. With a band you can buy an unlocked iphone 11 pro if you know how to negotiate. Make sure you do your due diligence NEVER believe the seller anything they say when it comes to the phone.
+5   

5 months ago '19        #11
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 TrapInBriks11 said
Get anything bro dont buy anything under an iphone 7. It doesnt matter it could be a 7plus and you can make a $200 profit on it if you negotiate right. This sh*t really 90% negotiating.
I am going to hit up every iphone i see in my area. Where are you selling the phones? There is a little hood mobile phone store near me are those good places to drop them at?

5 months ago '19        #12
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 TrapInBriks11 said
Get anything bro dont buy anything under an iphone 7. It doesnt matter it could be a 7plus and you can make a $200 profit on it if you negotiate right. This sh*t really 90% negotiating. With a band you can buy an unlocked iphone 11 pro if you know how to negotiate. Make sure you do your due diligence NEVER believe the seller anything they say when it comes to the phone.
The pricing on this website accurate?

5 months ago '16        #13
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
I am going to hit up every iphone i see in my area. Where are you selling the phones? There is a little hood mobile phone store near me are those good places to drop them at?
If you find the right one to start of yea. There gonna lowball you to death tho. I would join FB groups on phone flipping and youll catch a buyer if you follow them consistently. You ship the phones out to them. I sell to my friend whos a beast at it but I am starting to branch off and sell to overseas buyers at the moment.

Last edited by TrapInBriks11; 10-09-2019 at 11:04 PM..
+4   

5 months ago '16        #14
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
The pricing on this website accurate?

Wow surprisingly accurate. I didnt even know about that one im bookmarking that sh*t so I can negotiate. Thats what you would make if you sold locally. I would pay less than that price.
+1   

5 months ago '19        #15
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 TrapInBriks11 said
Wow surprisingly accurate. I didnt even know about that one im bookmarking that sh*t so I can negotiate. Thats what you would make if you sold locally. I would pay less than that price.
Apple iPhone XS Rose Gold 256GB at $790 a bad price to buy I was hoping to sell it for $850.

5 months ago '16        #16
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Apple iPhone XS Rose Gold 256GB at $790 a bad price to buy I was hoping to sell it for $850.
Thats too much, think about it if you had $850 why would you spend it on an iphone that is one gen behind instead of paying 150 more for a 11 pro? In my area 90% of people are idiots. They post phones for retard prices and I can almost guarantee no one is offering them more than 700 and thats only if they are trying to sell one of the new gen iphones
+3   

5 months ago '07        #17
MELODY 
space
space
Props total: 8204 8 K  Slaps total: 10468 10 K
 TrapInBriks11 said
I see that on that site you have to pay to view these background services correct? What services from the drop down menu are a must? Have you looked for other sites that provide this background for free? Thanks and props.
+1   

5 months ago '16        #18
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 MELODY said
I see that on that site you have to pay to view these background services correct? What services from the drop down menu are a must? Have you looked for other sites that provide this background for free? Thanks and props.
Free sites dont show if the phone is locked or not usually. Sickw.com charges like .15 or something per check, drop 5 bucks on it thru paypal and you have enough for 20 phones. The one i would you use is s2. I no longer use it my friend has a bot he made that runs the imei for me now.
+3   

5 months ago '12        #19
SLiP 
space
space
Props total: 1886 1 K  Slaps total: 62 62
This is crazy, I started doing this two weeks ago after doong research about it months ago. I figured O wouldn't learn much unless I actually did it. I made about 800 gross profit from 7-8 sales. Iphone 8 plus and up. I buy as is and sell as is.
+3   

5 months ago '16        #20
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 SLiP said
This is crazy, I started doing this two weeks ago after doong research about it months ago. I figured O wouldn't learn much unless I actually did it. I made about 800 gross profit from 7-8 sales. Iphone 8 plus and up. I buy as is and sell as is.
Wait until you catch the right plug, it might change your life. And to think I was working for some d*ckwad to make his a*s rich. Make more in one hour than someone in a day.
+4   

5 months ago '18        #21
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
Ok I’ll try it out, I’ll do a little more research then I’m in.
+3   

5 months ago '04        #22
NBA Brawler 
space
space
Props total: 4453 4 K  Slaps total: 142 142
 TrapInBriks11 said
How do you clear a phone with a bad ESN/IMEI number? Or is that even possible?
+1   

5 months ago '04        #23
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17629 17 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 TrapInBriks11 said
Anyone on here flip phones?
I been doing it for almost 2 years now. I make around 2-3 bands a month from it. Really good friend of mine basically got rich of it.
Can you sell a phone that's still being financed?
+1   

5 months ago '16        #24
TrapInBriks11  OP
space
space
space
 Sir_Burn_Alot said
Can you sell a phone that's still being financed?
Yea but dont expect retail or anything close to it, thats what most people have and expect. Unlocks are down and prices crashed recently on locked phones as a result
+1   

5 months ago '19        #25
crawlingtulip 
space
space
space
 TrapInBriks11 said
Yea but dont expect retail or anything close to it, thats what most people have and expect. Unlocks are down and prices crashed recently on locked phones as a result
Any tips on negotiating pricing?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-36online now  53
Snoop Dogg throws Tupac under the bus on Red Table Talk interview with Jada Pi..
195 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-94online now  40
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  31
Feb 26 - dallas serial killer caught 14 bodies....could be responsible for 100..
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  16
Video inside Boskoe100: "La gangs kill other Blacks but Talk it out wit Mexicans)
179 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy