But I thought Kyrie's ball dominance was the problem in Boston?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

8 months ago '15        #26
kami 
space
space
Props total: 26960 26 K  Slaps total: 13985 13 K
Those numbers dont lie they'll bi*ch about kemba next.

They at least let go of Rozier he was the real problem in that locker room and was most likely rallying brown.

people who think kyrie/kemba need to pass are weirdo's if anything kyrie should have taken more shots.

8 months ago '12        #27
MischiefTooReal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10204 10 K  Slaps total: 931 931
So we gotta deal with these captain save-a-Kyries mentioning the Celtics all summer long? n*gga is in Brooklyn now. You can try to disprove narratives all day but he still a bi*ch a*s n*gga and he ain't a leader. Good luck in Brooklyn tho.
+1   

8 months ago '14        #28
tygamann1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 19106 19 K  Slaps total: 8967 8 K
"Let's blame a player for his comments and use it as an excuse as to why the other players were playing like they saw a ghost every game ... let's not blame those players for not holding up their end of the bargain"

Sticks and stones may break my bones but...

8 months ago '18        #29
HoopLife88 
space
space
space
Props total: 14313 14 K  Slaps total: 1949 1 K
 tygamann1 said
Stop it 5...If we're gnna pick any 3 to 5 players who we know for a fact can do whatever offensively, it would be Kyrie...miss me with that series...it's actually laughable that ppl try to bring that up..sh*t even the media know not to bring that up

You know how many games we've seen Kyrie go like 12 for 18 from the field? 11 for 19? 13 for 21? 8 for 11? 10 for 15? stop it

Kyrie can do whatever he wants offensively but he was garbage against the bucks. The media doesn't bring it up bc all they talk about is the drama off the court. Not on it.
You posting these nerd azz analytic stuff like that means anything. Kyrie wasn't the only problem the celtics had but he was a significant one. Face the facts that his stint in Boston did serve him very well

8 months ago '17        #30
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23786 23 K  Slaps total: 4124 4 K
 tygamann1 said
What facts did I ignore? Kyrie was talking far too much in the media and it led to sensitivity in the locker room amongst grown men, former all americans, and top 10 picks making millions...was the cause of the perceived locker room issues

You avoiding the fact that no one on the team outside of Marcus Morris was sh*t on the actual court and are trying to blame Kyrie for those same multi millionaire all american top 10 picks from not holding up their end on the bargain on the court

"Lets focus on the rain outside even though the fire is burning the house from the inside out kinda guy"
well do you know what the major difference was between playoffs 2 years ago and the one that just passed?

take a wild fu*king guess

6/17
7/19
4/13

4/18
8/22
7/22
6/21

then has the nerve to say i should have shot 30 shots

this n*ggas presence alone is just cancerous

+2   

8 months ago '18        #31
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5877 5 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
 Lite said
this is the reason why kyrie is a cancer.. hes a imma go get mine and w/e you get you get kind of guy

15 seconds down 7 imma still take the easy layup to boost my numbers kinda guy
i got mine did you get yours

If I just read this comment Iíd think it were about Bron, not kyrie

8 months ago '14        #32
space
space
 Lite said
well do you know what the major difference was between playoffs 2 years ago and the one that just passed?
Getting lucky?

Milwaukee getting 10x better? Sixers getting 10x better? Raptors getting 10x better?

Home court advantage that Kyrie led them to before he got injured?

Not being taken seriously?

You know for a fact that that lucky ecf appearance wouldn't have happened again this past season

8 months ago '17        #33
space
space
 Idgafth0 said
If I just read this comment Iíd think it were about Bron, not kyrie
video dont lie.. youd see him often take that easy 2 when it didnt make any sense but to go for 3

then see those kyrie the clutchest cuz his field goal % within xyz amount of time left.. i had to look a those threads like

8 months ago '11        #34
Da Truth23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 10135 10 K  Slaps total: 1625 1 K
That's high considering the talent the Cs have/had

8 months ago '18        #35
Mrloadup 
space
space
space
Props total: 235 235  Slaps total: 38 38
U dumb MF its was never the ball pounding it was Kyrieís mental that fu*ked that locker room up. FOH with this other bs!

8 months ago '12        #36
13th East 
space
space
Props total: 4368 4 K  Slaps total: 1114 1 K
Lol this n*gga is such a pathetic d*cksucker smh, good luck brooklyn cancerkyrie and his his bottom bi*ch tygaslut comin to town
+3   

8 months ago '19        #37
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 6233 6 K  Slaps total: 867 867
 NinetyThree94 said
Nobody cared about Kyrie before LeBron came back to Cleveland. He owes alot to The King.
Kyrie wasnít no bum fam he been an elite pg. pgs generally canít carry a team to the finals tho I donít think itís ever been done

8 months ago '16        #38
AgentOrange 
space
space
Props total: 4654 4 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
 NinetyThree94 said
Nobody cared about Kyrie before LeBron came back to Cleveland. He owes alot to The King.
Only reason LeBron went back to Cleveland was because they had rookie of the yr kyrie. You speak out of emotions and not facts

P.S. Nobody cared about Eminem until Dre

8 months ago '06        #39
kgb 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 43 43
Cs played better without Irving. They lacked grit and hustle. No ball movement. Gordon wasn't the same & Smart missed critical moments due to injury. Kyrie wanted to lead. He didn't lead when it counted.

8 months ago '04        #40
SickBlitz 
space
space
Props total: 672 672  Slaps total: 146 146
 tygamann1 said
What facts did I ignore? Kyrie was talking far too much in the media and it led to sensitivity in the locker room amongst grown men, former all americans, and top 10 picks making millions...was the cause of the perceived locker room issues

You avoiding the fact that no one on the team outside of Marcus Morris was sh*t on the actual court and are trying to blame Kyrie for those same multi millionaire all american top 10 picks from not holding up their end on the bargain on the court

"Lets focus on the rain outside even though the fire is burning the house from the inside out kinda guy"
Kyrie always gonna be a number 2 no matter what. Soft a*s n*gga, I'll take a dog like Kemba all day
+4   

8 months ago '13        #41
AHernsGun 
space
space
Props total: 3055 3 K  Slaps total: 1274 1 K
None of these kyrie issues existed until he got hurt and terry had a few good games as a backup.

Foh. Boston fans and media and ainge will realize this year they were at fault and not kyrie.

Again, if they played their cards correctly, this off season kyrie would have resigned, Durant would have come and possibly that gets AD as well.

But nooooo we love IT and scary terry instead 😆 morons.

2 weeks ago '09        #42
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 76532 76 K  Slaps total: 18236 18 K
 AHernsGun said
None of these kyrie issues existed until he got hurt and terry had a few good games as a backup.

Foh. Boston fans and media and ainge will realize this year they were at fault and not kyrie.

Again, if they played their cards correctly, this off season kyrie would have resigned, Durant would have come and possibly that gets AD as well.

But nooooo we love IT and scary terry instead 😆 morons.
Nah

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #43
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11772 11 K  Slaps total: 9675 9 K
 TriniSoldier said
Nah
The only reason them n*ggas get along better with Kemba, is because he ain't a*serting his dominance.

They wanted a weak willed n*gga at PG.

2 weeks ago '14        #44
space
space
They turned the magnets on for Jaylen Brown and now his confidence up

2 weeks ago '17        #45
space
space
n*ggas just need to come up in these boston based threads and admit they were drunk talking at the time

Last edited by Lite; 02-14-2020 at 08:52 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #46
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
Props total: 1908 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
Fools in here doublin' down instead of saying, "You know what I was wrong, lemme just shut da fu*k up."
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #47
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 25835 25 K  Slaps total: 2455 2 K

2 weeks ago '07        #48
young moolah 
space
space
Props total: 1197 1 K  Slaps total: 178 178
Cant wait for all the smack talking if celts get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round this yr.

2 weeks ago '05        #49
ReppinDaBurghh 
space
space
Props total: 9624 9 K  Slaps total: 3629 3 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
The only reason them n*ggas get along better with Kemba, is because he ain't a*serting his dominance.

They wanted a weak willed n*gga at PG.
Nah they just didn't want a clown as their leader. Hard to rally behind a dude who you don't respect.

2 weeks ago '05        #50
ReppinDaBurghh 
space
space
Props total: 9624 9 K  Slaps total: 3629 3 K
 young moolah said
Cant wait for all the smack talking if celts get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round this yr.
Even if that happens they still already are a better team this year than last year.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  109
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  47
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+93online now  33
The game is telling the truth about Griselda