But I thought Kyrie's ball dominance was the problem in Boston?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
82 comments @sports
most viewed right now
70 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

8 months ago '14        #1
2528 page views
65 comments

tygamann1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19105 19 K  Slaps total: 8967 8 K
But I thought Kyrie's ball dominance was the problem in Boston?

It's time we stop the lies, more facts to prove the narrative untrue image

The real reasons for the backwards steps on the court, Brown, Tatum, and Hayward better get it together because Kemba dominated the ball just as much if not more than Kyrie, we know Brad aint making any changes, and those 3 gnna catch the brunt of the attention this year, both media and on the court...media gnna be scared to come at Kemba because they already tried it all year with Kyrie image

Narrative pushers in shambles image don't have a foundation to regurgitate anymore image

best
worst
65 comments

8 months ago '04        #2
TizOnly1 
space
space
space
Props total: 21336 21 K  Slaps total: 4754 4 K
How do these numbers NOT show that Kyrie is a ball dominant iso guard?

And you can't compare what Kemba did around terrible teammates to what he MIGHT do around good ones.

It's entirely possible that Kemba will pound the ball and be selfish. It's also entirely possible that he'll meld to his new surroundings. It's an unknown.
+14   

8 months ago '13        #3
solidsnake1864 
space
space
Props total: 2283 2 K  Slaps total: 461 461
2019 playoffs alone

6/17
7/19
4/13

4/18
8/22
7/22
6/21

Lemme guess... Brad, Hayward Jaylen and Tatum are the responsible for those bricks?
+34   

8 months ago '05        #4
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 62868 62 K  Slaps total: 58587 58 K
 solidsnake1864 said
2019 playoffs alone

6/17
7/19
4/13

4/18
8/22
7/22
6/21

Lemme guess... Brad, Hayward Jaylen and Tatum are the responsible for those bricks?
Cornrie shooting 30% like his winning percentage without a super team
+11   

8 months ago '16        #5
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 103905 103 K  Slaps total: 25261 25 K
It wasn't the ball dominance. He was just being very strange, aloof and a d*ck to his teammates.

That was the issue from all reports and accounts that came out of Boston

8 months ago '15        #6
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 36906 36 K  Slaps total: 6750 6 K
It was his unwillingness to not be ball dominant. There's a difference. Kemba is gonna pass the roc in Boston
+2   

8 months ago '17        #7
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23684 23 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
you can prove it wasnt kyrie's "ball dominance" that wasnt the issue but can you prove kyrie himself wasnt the issue?
+2   

8 months ago '14        #8
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 54736 54 K  Slaps total: 8701 8 K
Reading Tygamann’s spin piece after the Celtics bounce the Nets in the first round next year >>>>

+8   

8 months ago '14        #9
tygamann1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
 ahonui06 said
It wasn't the ball dominance. He was just being very strange, aloof and a d*ck to his teammates.

That was the issue from all reports and accounts that came out of Boston
 Lite said
you can prove it wasnt kyrie's "ball dominance" that wasnt the issue but can you prove kyrie himself wasnt the issue?

@

Didn't I tell you that even Celtics fan will tell you it wasn't this whole ball dominant myth fallacy and yet you continue to try and save face and brainlessly push this agenda even when it comes from their mouths

Last edited by tygamann1; 07-03-2019 at 12:49 PM..

8 months ago '14        #10
space
space
 roddy got white said
It was his unwillingness to not be ball dominant. There's a difference. Kemba is gonna pass the roc in Boston
Huh? His unwillingness to not be ball dominant?

What's the difference between being ball dominant and unwillingness to not be ball dominant besides semantics?

8 months ago '14        #11
space
space
 Lite said

Yes, Kyrie was a major part of the "stink" of the team...on the court though? gotta take that up with Brad, Brown, Tatum and Hayward

8 months ago '18        #12
HoopLife88 
space
space
space
Props total: 14210 14 K  Slaps total: 1937 1 K
Post his stats against the bucks in the playoffs this year
+4   

8 months ago '15        #13
space
space
 tygamann1 said
Huh? His unwillingness to not be ball dominant?

What's the difference between being ball dominant and unwillingness to not be ball dominant besides semantics?
Kemba had no other choice for us to win. Kyrie didn't want to play the pass first Brad Stevens way that got them to the ecf the year before. I'm sure they will return to it this year with a rozier 3.0 and try to get over the hump

8 months ago '14        #14
space
space
 HoopLife88 said
Post his stats against the bucks in the playoffs this year

Stop it 5...If we're gnna pick any 3 to 5 players who we know for a fact can do whatever offensively, it would be Kyrie...miss me with that series...it's actually laughable that ppl try to bring that up..sh*t even the media know not to bring that up

You know how many games we've seen Kyrie go like 12 for 18 from the field? 11 for 19? 13 for 21? 8 for 11? 10 for 15? stop it

8 months ago '17        #15
space
space
 tygamann1 said
@

Didn't I tell you that even Celtics fan will tell you it wasn't this whole ball dominant myth is a fallacy and yet you continue to try and save face even when it comes from their mouths
n*gga i asked you a question.. how are you using that as a evidence to back your claim?

and im sure you can find actual clips that show kyrie being a problem even while fitting your stats such as dribbles per possession.. such as when jaylen hit 2 straight then instead of kyrie feeding the hot hand he launches a quick shot after 3 dribbles... stats will still show you he wasnt being ball dominant tho
+3   

8 months ago '14        #16
space
space
 Lite said
n*gga i asked you a question.. how are you using that as a evidence to back your claim?

and im sure you can find actual clips that show kyrie being a problem even while fitting your stats such as dribbles per possession.. such as when jaylen hit 2 straight then instead of kyrie feeding the hot hand he launches a quick shot after 3 dribbles... stats will still show you he wasnt being ball dominant tho

Fam you know it wasn't his ball dominance...that n*gga was damn near passing too much multiple times during the season

Go ahead and use an isolated moment from a YouTube Kyrie-hate supremacist as your base though

That YouTube account probably got videos of Kyrie forgetting to leave the shower water on for Jaylen and called him selfish for it

Last edited by tygamann1; 07-03-2019 at 12:56 PM..

8 months ago '09        #17
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 76474 76 K  Slaps total: 18226 18 K
 solidsnake1864 said
2019 playoffs alone

6/17
7/19
4/13

4/18
8/22
7/22
6/21

+1   

8 months ago '04        #18
TizOnly1 
space
space
space
Props total: 21336 21 K  Slaps total: 4754 4 K
 tygamann1 said
@

Didn't I tell you that even Celtics fan will tell you it wasn't this whole ball dominant myth fallacy and yet you continue to try and save face and brainlessly push this agenda even when it comes from their mouths
What do I care what other Boxden posters say? Is this supposed to be an argument?

You just literally started a thread that shows in REAL numbers that Kyrie was plenty ball dominant and isolationist. But random bx posters are supposed to trump that?

8 months ago '17        #19
space
space
 tygamann1 said
Yes, Kyrie was a major part of the "stink" of the team...on the court though? gotta take that up with Brad, Brown, Tatum and Hayward

this is the reason why kyrie is a cancer.. hes a imma go get mine and w/e you get you get kind of guy

15 seconds down 7 imma still take the easy layup to boost my numbers kinda guy
i got mine did you get yours

+1   

8 months ago '14        #20
black cobra 
space
space
space
Props total: 80281 80 K  Slaps total: 8672 8 K
Glad this n*gga not a Celtics fan anymore
+6   

8 months ago '14        #21
space
space
 roddy got white said
Kemba had no other choice for us to win. Kyrie didn't want to play the pass first Brad Stevens way that got them to the ecf the year before. I'm sure they will return to it this year with a rozier 3.0 and try to get over the hump

The problem most of you don't realize is that Jaylen isn't that good, Tatum wasn't ready, Rozier was only good in the open court, Al couldn't create his own shot, and Gordon was 15% of what he was in Utah..sh*t, even Celtics fans will tell you that Marcus Morris was the best player for like 75% of the season...yet this narrative that Boston was just as good as the Warriors, Raptors or Rockets is still out there

8 months ago '17        #22
space
space
 tygamann1 said
Fam you know it wasn't his ball dominance...that n*gga was damn near passing too much multiple times during the season

Go ahead and use an isolated moment from a YouTube Kyrie-hate supremacist as your base though

That YouTube account probably got videos of Kyrie forgetting to leave the shower water on for Jaylen and called him selfish for it
yea ignore facts and attack the poster kinda guy

8 months ago '15        #23
space
space
 tygamann1 said
The problem most of you don't realize is that Jaylen isn't that good, Tatum wasn't ready, Rozier was only good in the open court, Al couldn't create his own shot, and Gordon was 15% of what he was in Utah..sh*t, even Celtics fans will tell you that Marcus Morris was the best player for like 75% of the season...yet this narrative that Boston was just as good as the Warriors, Raptors or Rockets is still out there
They literally were worse with kyrie man. I'm not here to debate b. I said my take on it. I can give two sh*ts about the celtics

8 months ago '14        #24
space
space
 Lite said
yea ignore facts and attack the poster kinda guy

What facts did I ignore? Kyrie was talking far too much in the media and it led to sensitivity in the locker room amongst grown men, former all americans, and top 10 picks making millions...was the cause of the perceived locker room issues

You avoiding the fact that no one on the team outside of Marcus Morris was sh*t on the actual court and are trying to blame Kyrie for those same multi millionaire all american top 10 picks from not holding up their end on the bargain on the court

"Lets focus on the rain outside even though the fire is burning the house from the inside out kinda guy"

8 months ago '13        #25
solidsnake1864 
space
space
Props total: 2283 2 K  Slaps total: 461 461
 tygamann1 said

Thanks for proving me right with this predictable reply sis

tygamann1 said
Stop it 5...If we're gnna pick any 3 to 5 players who we know for a fact can do whatever offensively, it would be Kyrie...miss me with that series...it's actually laughable that ppl try to bring that up..sh*t even the media know not to bring that up

You know how many games we've seen Kyrie go like 12 for 18 from the field? 11 for 19? 13 for 21? 8 for 11? 10 for 15? stop it
She scrambling

Last edited by solidsnake1864; 07-03-2019 at 03:12 PM..
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  47
Image(s) inside Husband Plucks 4 Teeth From Wife’s Mouth After Discovering His 3 Child..
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+87online now  25
Idiot prefers a Rolex and chain over a rental property
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Feb 22 - drug dealer loses $60 million in bitcoin...when landlord threw his co..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+172online now  7
Tyson Fury got Wilder lookin' like Head Swollen Martin
167 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy