Ask (Almost) Anything | Cardio, Weights, Nutrition, Supplements, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
83 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 years ago '09        #26
DatBrownDood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3913 3 K  Slaps total: 669 669
I'm 6'2" 215 lbs with a 18.5% body fat. My goal is to hit 185-190. What core workouts should I stick to?

2 years ago '08        #27
get_ate  OP
space
space
Props total: 1293 1 K  Slaps total: 117 117
 Superstarbrown7 said
Iím 5í10 135 25 year old male I also box
Given your stats, you should start out eating 3004 calories per day.

That number, and any other derived from whatever formula or online calculator you use, is just a ballpark estimate.

It's incumbent on you to increase the calories (and/or possibly cut down on the physical activity) after a week or so of STRICT adherence goes by and the barometers of change (for example, a bathroom scale) aren't reflective of any...

...or decrease the calories (and/or possibly bump up the physical activity) if you see that you're gaining more blubber than you should.

How to go about partitioning your macros (i.e. fat, protein, carbs) was explained earlier in this thread

What I will go into detail here is the HOW, that of you going about hitting the numbers that you're supposed to hit on a daily basis.

First of all, you should purchase a digital food scale and weigh EVERYTHING you put into your mouth. Don't trust your eyeball (at least not yet) or measuring cups, which are easy to overfill! This is the type of that I own. After weighing your food for a while, you'll be able to eyeball sh*t. But for now, WEIGH EVERYTHING!!!

Second, open an account on MyFitnessPal, FitDay, Loseit!, Calorie King or whatever app or website you prefer in order to keep track of your calories and macros. I recommend because of the expansive library of generic and famous label food items.

Third, PLAN AHEAD!!! At the beginning of the week or before bed every night, (1) decide what foods youíre going to eat for all your scheduled meals the next day, (2) plug those foods into your food tracking app, and (3) fidget with the serving sizes until your desired macro ratios are reached for each meal for that day. That way, when you wake up the next morning or prep food in advance, you know the exact portions of food that youíre supposed to eat at each meal.

Do those three things and you'll be golden.

If you need any more information, you know what to do.
+1   

2 years ago '08        #28
get_ate  OP
space
space
 Ravishing said
What do you suggest on recovery/rest days? I know I have to be mindful on the amount of time I'm sitting down watching TV, coding, playing games, and etc. Been looking at active recovery ideas and GPP.
There are two ways to go, neither of them wrong.

If you're consistently k*lling it in the gym or whatever the fu*k you're doing, then you can...ummmmmmm...rest on...ummmmmm...rest day.

That means do absolutely nothing but chill.

Go ahead, watch TV.

Code.

Play video games.

Rest!

Don't feel guilty about it.

I can't stress enough how important rest is.

Sleep and days set aside for doing nothing physically taxing are when the body and its muscles and connective tissue have time to repair themselves, with this repair leading to the making of the desired adaptations you're after.

If, however, you're consistently k*lling it in the gym or whatever the fu*k you're doing, and you're restless, then you might want to do something to keep the blood moving in order to help flush out waste products and shuttle nutrients to the damaged muscles, which would help with recovery.

This would consistent of low-intensity sh*t, like just going out for a walk around the block, active stretching, calisthenics, or foam rolling and other prehab work.

Don't overthink it.
+1   

2 years ago '08        #29
get_ate  OP
space
space
 DatBrownDood said
I'm 6'2" 215 lbs with a 18.5% body fat. My goal is to hit 185-190. What core workouts should I stick to?
Performing compound movements like squats and deadlifts will not only help with your fat loss goal by burning a sh*tload of calories because of their recruitment of various muscles across the body just to execute them, but they'll also help strengthen your core.

Kill two birds with one stone.

If you just want to target the core itself, the best exercise you can do is the plank and its different variations (e.g. side plank, single-arm plank, weighted single-arm plank, bird dog plank, alternating bird dog plank, etc).

You may also want to look into the Pallof Press and Wood Chop, two exercises I already recommended in this thread.
+1   

2 years ago '09        #30
SCNC 
space
space
Props total: 1873 1 K  Slaps total: 52 52
I'm considering a change to my garbage a*s diet and non-existent workout regimen. But instead of going into what I have planned (which is Calisthenics & Cardio, THEN Weight Training) I wanted to do a detox. But I don't know which one (or system of which) would be the most "complete", for lack of a better term. Meaning I want enough of a flush to reverse most of the wear and tear that my body has endured and accumulated, practically since birth, but not extreme enough to bring myself to the brink of death.

Any suggestions?

Also, what are your thoughts (and/or experience) on the extraction of the Mucoid Plaque?

2 years ago '08        #31
get_ate  OP
space
space
 SCNC said
I'm considering a change to my garbage a*s diet and non-existent workout regimen. But instead of going into what I have planned (which is Calisthenics & Cardio, THEN Weight Training) I wanted to do a detox. But I don't know which one (or system of which) would be the most "complete", for lack of a better term. Meaning I want enough of a flush to reverse most of the wear and tear that my body has endured and accumulated, practically since birth, but not extreme enough to bring myself to the brink of death.

Any suggestions?
Unless you're on heavy drugs, about to have a colonoscopy, engage in anal s*x, or your liver and kidneys are fu*ked up (in which case, you should be in a hospital or dead), there's no reason to flush your body.

Reversing the wear and tear of your body doesn't come by way of a pill or tea you can buy with the promo code in some IG model's bio.

No!

Reversing the wear and tear of your body happens by eating properly, consuming fiber, drinking water, and making exercise a regular part of your life, all of which you should do NOW.

But fu*k, what do I know?!

If you want to because you somehow think there's a need for it contrary to the scientific literature on the subject since the early 1900s, you can go eat something from the most unsanitary food truck in your area and sh*t your brains out.

Same thing as popping a pill or drinking a tea, and possibly cheaper to boot!

SCNC said
Also, what are your thoughts (and/or experience) on the extraction of the Mucoid Plaque?
Much like how cleanses and detoxes don't stand up to scientific scrutiny, there are ZERO peer-reviewed studies in the medical literature that point to the existence of mucoid plaque, especially of it occurring naturally.

That is to say that people concerned with mucoid plaque have a history of taking unneeded colon cleansing products. It's the built-up residue of those colon cleansing products that people take for mucoid plaque, which isn't present in people who don't take colon cleansing products.

In other words, mucoid plaque is created in the colon by the very sh*t that's supposedly meant to remove all waste from it.

Talk about irony!
+1   

2 years ago '05        #32
ayoking 
space
space
space
Props total: 255 255  Slaps total: 11 11
@ My biggest problem is my addiction to sugary and sweat things. I get a headache and really tired when i try to cut them out my diet. I tried starting small and also switching to fruits and other natural sugars but it doesn't work. Any advice??

2 years ago '08        #33
get_ate  OP
space
space
 ayoking said
@ My biggest problem is my addiction to sugary and sweat things. I get a headache and really tired when i try to cut them out my diet. I tried starting small and also switching to fruits and other natural sugars but it doesn't work. Any advice??
Considering that sugar raises blood glucose and is an energy source, it makes sense that someone accustomed to excessive amounts of sugar would have headaches and feel tired as a result of hypoglycemia (i.e. lower blood sugar levels than normal) once off the white stuff, with them then having strong cravings for sweets in order to bring the body back to its sugar-laden homeostasis.

There are a few ways to combat this, two of which you touched on.

The first is to slowly wean yourself off sugar instead of eliminating it from your diet cold turkey. So instead of drinking five cans of soda per day, for example, start drinking only four cans. After a few weeks, cut it down to three. Etcetera.

The second is to replace the refined sugar found in processed snacks (e.g. cookies, cake, ice cream) with fruit, as well as limiting the amount of added sugars in your diet.

You say you've tried those things, though.

Well, how much water are you drinking?

Your symptoms may actually be the result of dehydration more so than sugar.

If you're meeting your daily water requirements of at least half your weight in ounces (e.g. if you weigh 180 lbs, you should drink 90 oz of water daily), how many meals are you eating during the day? How often?

You may want to look into eating small meals spaced out throughout the day in order to keep the blood sugar at a good level, with those meals high in protein, fat and fiber.

With that said, sugar addiction isn't a recognized medical condition. Sugar simply doesn't affect the brain chemistry the same way that recognized addictive substances and activities like cocaine and gambling do.

Thus, if the suggestions above (or any others you may find elsewhere) don't help and you keep reverting back to satisfying your sweet tooth, then the problem is you and your lack of personal responsibility to abstain from sugary products long enough for habit formation to occur.

Last edited by get_ate; 12-25-2017 at 01:47 AM..

2 years ago '05        #34
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 64470 64 K  Slaps total: 32046 32 K
What’s your opinion on steam room/sauna. Maybe I have a problem but I don’t sweat when working out. Only time I leave drenched is if I’m in one of these. I’m going hard min rest time. I know sweating isn’t an indicator of working but still. Also how much cardio for weight loss. Same thing I burn 2x more calories according to the machines on the treadmill at a incline vs stair master at the same length of time

2 years ago '04        #35
biggz 
space
space
Props total: 14375 14 K  Slaps total: 2914 2 K
 get_ate said
Considering that sugar raises blood glucose and is an energy source, it makes sense that someone accustomed to excessive amounts of sugar would have headaches and feel tired as a result of hypoglycemia (i.e. lower blood sugar levels than normal) once off the white stuff, with them then having strong cravings for sweets in order to bring the body back to its sugar-laden homeostasis.

There are a few ways to combat this, two of which you touched on.

The first is to slowly wean yourself off sugar instead of eliminating it from your diet cold turkey. So instead of drinking five cans of soda per day, for example, start drinking only four cans. After a few weeks, cut it down to three. Etcetera.

The second is to replace the refined sugar found in processed snacks (e.g. cookies, cake, ice cream) with fruit, as well as limiting the amount of added sugars in your diet.

You say you've tried those things, though.

Well, how much water are you drinking?

Your symptoms may actually be the result of dehydration more so than sugar.

If you're meeting your daily water requirements of at least half your weight in ounces (e.g. if you weigh 180 lbs, you should drink 90 oz of water daily), how many meals are you eating during the day? How often?

You may want to look into eating small meals spaced out throughout the day in order to keep the blood sugar at a good level, with those meals high in protein, fat and fiber.

With that said, sugar addiction isn't a recognized medical condition. Sugar simply doesn't affect the brain chemistry the same way that recognized addictive substances and activities like cocaine and gambling do.

Thus, if the suggestions above (or any others you may find elsewhere) don't help and you keep reverting back to satisfying your sweet tooth, then the problem is you and your lack of personal responsibility to abstain from sugary products long enough for habit formation to occur.
How do you feel about adding swimming to your workouts? Is swimming everyday over doing it or should you only swim like 3-4 days out the week?

2 years ago '08        #36
get_ate  OP
space
space
 Tha Boss said
Whatís your opinion on steam room/sauna. Maybe I have a problem but I donít sweat when working out. Only time I leave drenched is if Iím in one of these. Iím going hard min rest time. I know sweating isnít an indicator of working but still.
Sweating means that your body is hot and is trying to cool itself.

If you know that and that , why do you care about inducing sweat, especially if you haven't fallen victim to fainting, dizziness, or heatstroke?

Anyway, why you may not be sweating is that your intensity isn't really as high as you claim it is. Most people overexaggerate their effort in the gym, so that's a realistic possibility.

However, if you're going as hard as you say you are, one reason for the lack of sweat may be dehydration. Your body simply doesn't have enough fluids in it to initiate the sweat response when the core temperature increases.

Another cause may just be your genetics, that being that you're just not a sweater because your body is pretty efficient at regulating the internal temperature.

Lastly, you may want to consult a physician to determine if you have a disease or other condition affecting your sweat glands if you think it's that serious.

Whatever.

Sure, you can hop in the steam room or work out with garbage bags wrapped around your body underneath a hoodie and sweatpants made of heavy cotton.

But know this: the lost water weight from sweating profusely will be regained as soon as you eat or drink.

Considering that, what's the fu*king point?

Tha Boss said
Also how much cardio for weight loss. Same thing I burn 2x more calories according to the machines on the treadmill at a incline vs stair master at the same length of time
There are a host of factors why you may burn 2x more calories on a treadmill at an incline compared to a stepmill over the same length of time.

For instance, the grade of the incline on the treadmill may be set at a steeper plane than that of the stepmill, a machine that doesn't allow for that kind of adjustment. This would then cause the recruitment of more muscles, which leads to more calories being burned.

Anyway, the calorie counters on most pieces of cardio equipment are inaccurate, so I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the numbers.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't get too wrapped up in cardio.

As I explained in in this thread, physical activity accounts for a small share of daily calorie burn. That's why when trying to lose weight, more stock should be placed on ensuring that you're actually eating at a caloric deficit than on worrying about sh*t like cardio.

Instead, nail your nutrition and focus on weight training, which helps build calorie-burning muscle that raises your basal metabolic rate.

But if you want to do cardio because you're a sucker for doing boring sh*t, your best bet is (HIIT), which you can find out more about by clicking the link so I don't have to repeat myself.
+1   

2 years ago '08        #37
get_ate  OP
space
space
 biggz said
How do you feel about adding swimming to your workouts? Is swimming everyday over doing it or should you only swim like 3-4 days out the week?
Swimming is a very joint-friendly exercise that has cardiovascular and fat-burning benefits.

I'm not going to be able to tell you how many laps to do, at what intensity, or which stroke to use though.

That's out of my realm of expertise.

All I can say is that like almost anything related to fitness, more is not better.

As someone who's more than likely not a competitive swimmer, you probably have poor stroke mechanics that'll open your shoulders up to overuse injuries if you elect to swim every day.

Instead, your best bet is to jump in the pool maybe 2-3 times per week, like you would perform land-based cardio.

2 years ago '05        #38
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
Props total: 3222 3 K  Slaps total: 416 416
 get_ate said
I'm not a big fan of , especially for hypertrophy.

The reason why is explained in very brief detail in the link above.
As far as nutrition, how much a week do you spend on groceries? Do you meal prep once or more a week? What is it that you buy when you go grocery shopping? As far as training goes what rep ranges and rest periods should I shoot for lean muscle/cut?

2 years ago '08        #39
get_ate  OP
space
space
 rotstreetz said
As far as nutrition, how much a week do you spend on groceries?
To be honest with you, I don't know how much I spend on groceries. Except for milk and meat, I buy a lot of my stuff so I have months worth of sh*t on hand.

Even meat, sometimes, I buy on the low and just freeze.

I can't really give you a number on what my grocery bill is.

Just know this: I'm cheap.

I buy mostly generic sh*t, in bulk, and I only purchase my meat if it's on sale.

I'm not trying to impress anybody with something that's eventually coming out of my as*hole.

rotstreetz said
Do you meal prep once or more a week?
I don't meal prep.

I get to the gym at about 4 AM and it takes me less than 10 minutes. Once there, I drink the shake I made just before I left the house, and that holds me over.

After my four morning clients are knocked out, I go home for about 6 hours before I go back to train 2-3 afternoon clients.

Then I go back home.

As you can see, there's no real need for me to meal prep because I'm not away from my home for that long.

Your circumstances may be different, however.

If you're out of your house essentially all day, then you would ideally meal prep on Sunday and then again on Wednesday. That way, you always have at least 3 days worth of food.

Sure, you can make all the meals for seven days in one day and refrigerate or freeze all of them...but the meals for later in the week won't be fresh (fridge) or they'll have dried out (freezer) by the time you go to eat them.

Long story: Do what your schedule dictates!

rotstreetz said
What is it that you buy when you go grocery shopping?
Go and scroll down

rotstreetz said
As far as training goes what rep ranges and rest periods should I shoot for lean muscle/cut?
I a*sume that you're aiming for hypertrophy.

That being, you want to use a moderate weight and stay in the 8-12 rep range, with about 30-45 seconds of rest between sets.

As commentary, the rep range ALWAYS stays the same whether you're cutting, bulking or maintaining.

It doesn't matter.

Whatever the fu*k you're doing, train in the 8-12 rep range if your ultimate objective is to gain muscle size.

Thinking you have to do something else, like use lighter weight for more reps, is an open invitation for your body to LOSE muscle because you're not providing it with enough of a stimulus to keep it.

Why?

Because muscle is metabolically expensive tissue to maintain. It requires a sh*tload of energy and nutrients, so the body would rather not keep what it doesn't need in order to preserve resources.

So, if anything, you may want to lift heavier than usual when dieting down, which means cutting down the reps.

2 years ago '07        #40
DaForce13 
space
space
Props total: 631 631  Slaps total: 21 21
What supplements do you recommend, in general? I take a multi-vitamin, calcium, zinc, mag, and vitamin D. I also take Omega 3's. Right now, I'm in ultra cutting mode so i guess anything additional that would help. Not a big fan of sh*t like weight loss pills. But I'm looking for something that would maximize of work outs. I do take pre-work out shakes.

Measurements: 32yrs, 245 pounds, about 5'10. I go to the gym about 4 or 5 times a week.

thanks brother.

2 years ago '05        #41
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
Props total: 3222 3 K  Slaps total: 416 416
@ For once and for all can I make my high calves grow?

2 years ago '08        #42
get_ate  OP
space
space
 DaForce13 said
What supplements do you recommend, in general? I take a multi-vitamin, calcium, zinc, mag, and vitamin D. I also take Omega 3's. Right now, I'm in ultra cutting mode so i guess anything additional that would help. Not a big fan of sh*t like weight loss pills. But I'm looking for something that would maximize of work outs. I do take pre-work out shakes.

Measurements: 32yrs, 245 pounds, about 5'10. I go to the gym about 4 or 5 times a week.

thanks brother.
I'm the wrong person to ask about because I don't subscribe to them.

Other than protein powder, I don't use anything nor push supplements of any kind on my clients.

And somehow results have been achieved without that sh*t.

Go figure!

It probably has to do with the fact that other than protein powder, creatine, fish oil, and a VERY SELECT FEW other products, most of the supplements on the market fall well short of living up to their advertised claims (e.g. like the multi-vitamins and preworkout you're taking).

If you're cutting, worry more about nailing your nutrition each and every day so you're in an actual caloric deficit instead of focusing on what placebo you can take to allow you to think you don't have to be so disciplined on that front because you have a magic pill to fall back on, which is the trap many people fall into.

2 years ago '08        #43
get_ate  OP
space
space
 rotstreetz said
@ For once and for all can I make my high calves grow?
When you say you have "high" calves, are you saying that you have high calf inserts?

In other words, you have long Achilles tendons and short muscle bellies?

If that's the case, the answer is no.

You cannot make your calves grow because you're genetically limited by the amount of space you have available to you to add mass to, as opposed to an individual with short Achilles tendons and long muscle bellies who has more room to fill out.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't train your calves, though.

It just means that they're not going to be near as impressive as someone with lower calf inserts.

Last edited by get_ate; 01-01-2018 at 07:52 PM..

2 years ago '06        #44
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 109 109
Anybody a runner? Iím starting to run, goal is to hit 35 plus miles a week.

Any advice? I normally run about 7-12 miles a week. My goal is to shed body fat (took out drinking)
+1   

2 years ago '17        #45
R Shackleford 
space
space
Props total: 8026 8 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 get_ate said
I'm the wrong person to ask about because I don't subscribe to them.

Other than protein powder, I don't use anything nor push supplements of any kind on my clients.

And somehow results have been achieved without that sh*t.

Go figure!

It probably has to do with the fact that other than protein powder, creatine, fish oil, and a VERY SELECT FEW other products, most of the supplements on the market fall well short of living up to their advertised claims (e.g. like the multi-vitamins and preworkout you're taking).

If you're cutting, worry more about nailing your nutrition each and every day so you're in an actual caloric deficit instead of focusing on what placebo you can take to allow you to think you don't have to be so disciplined on that front because you have a magic pill to fall back on, which is the trap many people fall into.
I'm training 4-5 days a week. Slightly under 5'8 164 pounds in the morning I'm currently on a cut (recomp really) and I want to say I'm around 18% bf. Maybe less I'm leaner than I've ever been

I'm getting sick of creatine and the feeling of being thirsty at all times. I drink what I feel are obscene amounts of water, easily over a dozen pints on the last day bothered to count. I'm fu*kin thirsty, bloated from the water, and I never really have to stop pissing either, I just stop when it feels I've been in the washroom too long. I'm up 2 times a night pissing and im in there what feels like every 30 minutes when im awake. My diet is good so I figure I'm doing well generating or getting creatine naturally, I cut down to less than half a scoop daily to combat what's been bothering me and I still have the same complaints.

I mentioned this to my Dr last visit she straight told me creatine doesn't do anything, but she also confused it for protein powder in the next sentence so I'm not taking her very seriously on this topic

I love salt, I smoke trees, and it's winter so I figure these things are exacerbating my situation.

It works and so I love the benefits...I guess my question is; is it just me? And is this just the process?

2 years ago '08        #46
get_ate  OP
space
space
 R Shackleford said

I'm getting sick of creatine and the feeling of being thirsty at all times. I drink what I feel are obscene amounts of water, easily over a dozen pints on the last day bothered to count. I'm fu*kin thirsty, bloated from the water, and I never really have to stop pissing either, I just stop when it feels I've been in the washroom too long. I'm up 2 times a night pissing and im in there what feels like every 30 minutes when im awake. My diet is good so I figure I'm doing well generating or getting creatine naturally, I cut down to less than half a scoop daily to combat what's been bothering me and I still have the same complaints.

I mentioned this to my Dr last visit she straight told me creatine doesn't do anything, but she also confused it for protein powder in the next sentence so I'm not taking her very seriously on this topic
How recently have you prioritized drinking water?

If drinking water alone is something that you're relatively new to, then frequent urination is normal.

If you've been drinking water for a period of months now and you're still urinating frequently, then you may want to consider the possibility that you're taking in fluids in excess of your body's needs.

My use of the word "fluids" is important here, with "fluids" including milk, tea, soda, juice, etcetera, in addition to water.

As for your doctor, creatine is the most researched supplement EVER!

Multiple studies covering a span of about 30 years have proven it effective.

Not too many supplements can make the same claim.

2 years ago '11        #47
5 Sigma 
space
space
Props total: 1620 1 K  Slaps total: 185 185
I need some help with nutrition, this is what I know so far-

Low glycemic intake pre workout
And high glycemic intake post-work out..

My question is, what about dinner? Since post work out I'm pretty much iddle, what should I be eating?

Also I'm having trouble with portion sizes I've never really been good with counting calories and sh*t. my goal is to lose 20 lbs and in the way to that goal build some muscle.

I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks guys.

2 years ago '10        #48
SpacelyPockets 
space
space
Props total: 1728 1 K  Slaps total: 121 121
 chrisf249 said
Anybody a runner? Iím starting to run, goal is to hit 35 plus miles a week.

Any advice? I normally run about 7-12 miles a week. My goal is to shed body fat (took out drinking)

Are you doing it competitively, because you enjoy it, or just as a weight loss supplementation ( a*suming your diet is on point) to shed extra body fat?

If your doing it, for just extra body fat loss, i would say you don't need to run that many miles a week just to get rid of extra body fat...it would benefit you way more to keep the 7-12 maybe 18 max while just doing short sprints for 20-30 mins

2 years ago '06        #49
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 109 109
 SpacelyPockets said
Are you doing it competitively, because you enjoy it, or just as a weight loss supplementation ( a*suming your diet is on point) to shed extra body fat?

If your doing it, for just extra body fat loss, i would say you don't need to run that many miles a week just to get rid of extra body fat...it would benefit you way more to keep the 7-12 maybe 18 max while just doing short sprints for 20-30 mins

Yea, my diet is garbage... mainly due to me drinking a ton. I work at out a lot, itís just that my body doesnít show it.

Help

2 years ago '10        #50
SpacelyPockets 
space
space
Props total: 1728 1 K  Slaps total: 121 121
 chrisf249 said
Yea, my diet is garbage... mainly due to me drinking a ton. I work at out a lot, itís just that my body doesnít show it.

Help
Might not wanna hear this, but until you get your diet in check its not gonna matter if you run 50 miles a week However, doing more hitt will be a lot more beneficial, along with weight training then running 40 miles a week.

You don't have to completely deprive your self but i'd at-least limit your drinks to 1-2 a week and eat as healthy as you can during the week while treating your self once on the weekend. Once you get in a zone you will feel and look a tone better

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV
3149 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  28
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Eminem says he's absolutely a guest in hip hop
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+670online now  11
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
329 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy