Marijuana stocks thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 years ago '15        #26
satsuma 
space
space
Props total: 3837 3 K  Slaps total: 1907 1 K
I got stocks in mostly all medical, i figure you can't lose with that. Check out: MJNA, MCIG, & HEMP.

3 years ago '07        #27
ReArranged 
space
space
Props total: 415 415  Slaps total: 48 48
I bought WEED, APH and ACB a couple months ago. Since then they've all been trending down. I figure these to be the main players though so I'm holding long-term and going to start re-upping if they stay down. Couple spikes in the last couple days though...

3 years ago '15        #28
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Waiting on my order of 100 ICCLF to fill, but I did get 500 TRTC(they trapping in Nevada with a couple new dispensaries) and 1000 MJNA shares.
Still haven't allocated about $250, who else should I move on while they in the red?
checkout: ffrmf, AGTK, This one isn't marijuana but khalid is behind it checkout RCGR. Hit me back bruh, we can trade stock tips, and be the rulers of the financial forum.

3 years ago '15        #29
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Did get ICCLF shares, also copped some SPRWF today as wwll. Thanks for those.
Also.check outt HTCO
did too high for me right now. Just bought frlf. Check out they website, tell me what you think.

3 years ago '15        #30
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
I fu*k with them, could be profitable in the future, gonna buy some tomorrow. They going to open a cbd extraction facility in nevada, and Nevada just went legal.
My n&g you know a lot we need to exchange math. What do you think about XXII

3 years ago '15        #31
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Waiting on my order of 100 ICCLF to fill, but I did get 500 TRTC(they trapping in Nevada with a couple new dispensaries) and 1000 MJNA shares.
Still haven't allocated about $250, who else should I move on while they in the red?
What you know about IDLM they own datpiff.

3 years ago '15        #32
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Nothing lolol I'd have to research them
Does datpiff generate any decent revenue still? What else they own
streams/views. Plus they added news articles. I figure since it is so low it can hurt, maybe they will get bought out. Plus if you are a share holder maybe we can holla at kyle rieley the president and make suggestions.

3 years ago '15        #33
satsuma 
space
space
 satsuma said
streams/views. Plus they added news articles. I figure since it is so low it can hurt, maybe they will get bought out. Plus if you are a share holder maybe we can holla at kyle rieley the president and make suggestions.
did you check out Rich cigars the stock symbol is rcgr

3 years ago '07        #34
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
Props total: 2101 2 K  Slaps total: 125 125
TBP down to .72. I first went in at .86, now it looking like a good dip to buy in at now if you're bout holding long.

3 years ago '04        #35
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 57242 57 K  Slaps total: 10431 10 K
Good thread op, im interested

3 years ago '07        #36
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
ACB has been in the green this whole week for me.
For anyone that is looking to buy in, i'd suggest to wait for a dip towards the end of the summer. A lot of great news is driving up the price.

3 years ago '05        #37
KayGee 
space
space
space
Props total: 427 427  Slaps total: 104 104
 j_k1dd said
For anyone that is looking to buy in, i'd suggest to wait for a dip towards the end of the summer. A lot of great news is driving up the price.
ACB is a great company.

they're going to be one of the big players once all the dust settles.

3 years ago '15        #38
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
I got an idea for datpiff but I want a cut on the intellectual property
buy some shares and holla at the ceo his contact info is listed.

3 years ago '15        #39
satsuma 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Will do is that stock thebparent company of datpiff? If so is that the same CEO?
idle media inc. The stock ticker is IDLM. Marcus Frazier is the ceo.

3 years ago '07        #40
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
 j_k1dd said
Consistent high volume, all week... don't think ACB will be dropping below 2.20 anytime soon or even after the summer. $2.45 (market price) i feel is still a good point to buy in and hold for 2 years. I wont be surprised if it goes to $5 a little after rec.legalization.

3 years ago '05        #41
KayGee 
space
space
space
 j_k1dd said
Consistent high volume, all week... don't think ACB will be dropping below 2.20 anytime soon or even after the summer. $2.45 (market price) i feel is still a good point to buy in and hold for 2 years. I wont be surprised if it goes to $5 a little after rec.legalization.
agree 100%

I've been adding to my drone positions lately... up to 20,000 shares of UAV.

I want to add more to EAT aswell... almost up to 10,000 shares.

3 years ago '05        #42
KayGee 
space
space
space
This has been a pretty green week so far.

APH has been on a crazy run, up .50 in two days and alot of other stocks are following suit. ACB has been nice for me.

insiders have been buying shares at supreme (FIRE) this week, about 136k worth. looks like theyre buying it up expecting some sort of run... possibly news incoming.

3 years ago '05        #43
KayGee 
space
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Had good gains with SPRWF, TRTC, and MJNA has been steady, will purchase FIRE tomorrow

I don't see FIRE listed. Whats the symbol?
And when u say CAN do you mean ACBFF as in AURORA cannabis co?
the symbol is FIRE or just search supreme pharma... its at $1.16 now.. it was down to 1.05 last week. so it might be on its way up or heading towards another dip. but if the CEO is buying more stocks you would think he knew something was coming up to help out the price.

I'm buying these on the Canadian stock exchange. Aurora is just ACB here... don't know why the american symbol adds ff??

3 years ago '05        #44
KayGee 
space
space
space
Radient Technologies Provides Update on Collaboration with Aurora Cannabis and Announces Shares-for-Debt Transaction

EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - July 19, 2017) - Radient Technologies Inc. ("Radient" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:RTI) today provides an update on the Corporation's collaboration arrangement with Aurora Cannabis.

On June 5th, 2017, the Corporation and Aurora Cannabis Inc. ("Aurora"), (TSX VENTURE:ACB)(OTCQX:ACBFF)(FRANKFURT:21P)(WKN:A1C4W M) announced the results of their Joint Venture Research Activity ("JV"), with positive outcomes in terms of extraction efficiency, extract purity, conservation of extract profiles, and anticipated high throughput levels compared to current industry benchmarks.

With the final phase of the research phase having been successfully completed and the results verified by an independent third party, Aurora has confirmed its interest in continuing its collaboration with Radient. Consequently, Radient and Aurora are currently negotiating the terms of a definitive agreement for the exclusive use by Aurora of Radient's proprietary MAP™ technology. The purpose of the agreement is to formalize the development and commercialization of standardized cannabis extracts for both the Canadian and export markets.

Big news for RTI, I like the technology they are perfecting. This stock is already up 6 cents today. I'd look for an entry point around .48 I've owned this stock before and sold it but am looking to get back in. keep an eye on RTI

3 years ago '07        #45
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
ACB finally broke the 2.49 wall

APH finna go up too next week.

Man such an exciting time, didn't think it would get have so much action this summer after everyone been saying summer is usually when the market cools down.

3 years ago '05        #46
KayGee 
space
space
space
 j_k1dd said
ACB finally broke the 2.49 wall

APH finna go up too next week.

Man such an exciting time, didn't think it would get have so much action this summer after everyone been saying summer is usually when the market cools down.
my average on ACB is $3 :chandlerdead:

I need to average down on it, I should have done it when it was in the low 2's

3 years ago '05        #47
KayGee 
space
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Supreme Parma broke a dollar today my bro

I bought it at 81 cents. Shoulda bought more shares but enjoying my small win
I can only see it going higher than it is right now.

Might be good to hold on to even longer, or sell and take ytour profits and buy in on the next dip.

congrats bro!

make that $$$$$

3 years ago '05        #48
KayGee 
space
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Trying to debate on that move, these are long term.holds tho. Canada legalization next year will provide us another boom. I may hold and buy more on the dip.
That's my plan aswell, I've got 1k of supreme... looking to add more... would like to end up with around 5k stocks aslong as the price stays down.

3 years ago '07        #49
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
 SeraphKin said
Trying to debate on that move, these are long term.holds tho. Canada legalization next year will provide us another boom. I may hold and buy more on the dip.
ACB on its way to a dip now after that run up to 2.75. Holding and looking to buy more.

Also just rented Technical Analysis/Penny Stocks for dummies books from the library

3 years ago '07        #50
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
Now that theres a cool down in the sector im also dabbling into the Lithium industry.

Also contemplating whether to take a position in WEED now, or just wait for a dip closer to 2.50 to add on to ACB.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  42
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
86 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  30
Image(s) inside Damon Dash Sues Rachel Roy for Fraud
67 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Diddy lied to biggie mom after his death