Ec Stack For Those Interested In Getting Shredded (Info On Where To Get It, & How To Use it)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
32 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

6 years ago '06        #1
25119 page views
58 comments

Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 88372 88 K  Slaps total: 10714 10 K
Ec Stack For Those Interested In Getting Shredded (Info On Where To Get It, & How To Use it)

1. What is EC? How do I dose it?
See
 www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top

2. Can I take EC with xyz supplement?
As a general rule, avoid taking any stimulants with EC. If you have a preworkout product, you can skip a dose of EC to take it.

A few stim. products I found to be ok with ephedrine personally (drop caff. part) are
- controlled labs white flood
- millennium sports ragnarok

3. Which supplements would you recommend in addition to the EC?
EGCG, fish oils (I have a couple brands listed on my site if you want a rec.)
Creatine (mono or a non-stim product) - good for keeping strength/lean mass)
Multivitamin (for general health)

4. Why not take aspirin?
See
 www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top
Your fish oils, at a EPA + DHA dosing of 1-2 g per day (so 3-6 regular, or 2-3 concentrated omega 3 caps) will help lower blood pressure slightly.

5. What are things to watch out for NOT mentioned on the hotnfit ec site?
Especially if you are low carbing, watch that your potassium intake is at least 2000 mg per day. Low potassium combined with EC can put you at risk for heart palpitations.

If you want to know how much potassium is in your diet, input your diet into
 www.nutritiondata.com

Avocado's are rich in potassium and a good choice if you are low carbing.

Also, monitor your blood pressure. If your blood pressure goes outside the normal range, STOP the ec stack.

Don't use it in the heat. People have gotten heatstroke while on EC in the heat, esp. playing sports. This is because it raises your body temperature.

6. What is the difference between ephedrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl?
Ephedrine hcl is slightly stronger, 25 mg ephedrine sulfate is equivalent to 20 mg ephedrine hcl.

7. How do I take it in relation to meals?
Up to you, I always took it every 4 hours upon waking INDEPENDENT of when my meals were.

8. Can I take it just preworkout/precardio?
Yes, HOWEVER, start with a small dose and ONLY increase if you are not having jitters. And I don't suggest doing workouts with jitters. And dont' do your first ever dose preworkout.

9. Is EC dangerous?
It's not foolproof. Use with caution, listen to your body, stop taking it if you get negative symptoms. And yes, people have died.

10. How to come off of EC with minimal sides?
Drop the ephedrine immediately, taper caffeine at 100 mg less every third day.

11. I have 30 mg pills, how do I dose them?
I'd dose this way:
Day 1 - test dose, take 100mg C 15mg E
Day 2-4 - 100mg C 15mg E, 2x
Day 5-7 - 200mg C 15mg E, 2x
Day 8-14 - 300mg C 30mg E first dose, 200mg C 15mg E second dose
Day 14+ - 300mg C 30mg E, 2x

Put the two doses 6 hours apart.

12. Is 2 doses per day effective?
Yes. Go for it if this works better. Sleep is VERY important too.

13. Shouldn't I cycle it every 2 weeks, 4 weeks (whatever)?
Not necessary, and check out this post here

http://forum.bodybuilding .. 4&postcount=17

But I do suggest stopping after 6 weeks for a break, otherwise you risk adrenal fatigue from all that caffeine. If you want to take it LONGER than you may want to consider dosing it only 2x/day or 1x/day.

14.Where can I read some scientific studies?
Check out this thread here

http://forum.bodybuilding .. d.php?t=555239

Also, go to
 www.google.com/ and search away.

15. What is this about not doing HIIT?
Well, you can skip an EC dose and do HIIT if you like. The danger is that your heartrate may go too high. If you have a heart rate monitor, keep track of your heart rate. I definitely would not go above 170-180 bpm. Otherwise, go at a moderate pace. Running should be ok, it's sprinting that would be an issue.

thread from bodybuilding . com link here

http://forum.bodybuilding .. hp?t=135110051
Bronkaid (EDITORS NOTE BAYER STOPPED PRODUCTION OF BRONKAID BUT WALGREENS HAS PRIMATENE AND IT'S THE SAME EXACT THING. Go IN ASK FOR IT (ONLY ONE OR TWO BOXES AT A TIME, SHOW YOUR ID BECAUSE THEY MAKE YOU SIGN SOMETHING SAYING YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE ''REAL'' DRUGS WITH IT. YOU WELCOME BX)

Prolabs Caffeine (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BY PROLABS, BUT IT IS A GREAT VALUE 100 CAPS FOR 5 BUCKS)

http://www.bodybuilding.c .. /caffeine.html

Last edited by Darell_ftb; 06-05-2014 at 05:21 PM..

best
worst
58 comments

6 years ago '06        #2
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Thanks for the sticky whoever is responsible

6 years ago '04        #3
enetblazin4eva 
space
space
Props total: 1117 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
I've posted this a couple times in here

How you gettin Ephedrine HCL in the US?

Canada only

6 years ago '06        #4
space
space
 enetblazin4eva said
I've posted this a couple times in here

How you gettin Ephedrine HCL in the US?

Canada only
Walgreens has PRIMATENE it's 12.5 mg you just have to show your id and don't buy like 8 boxes at a time they won't get suspicious. I stay at 2 boxes or less.

6 years ago '13        #5
Chief Sosa 
space
space
Props total: 1385 1 K  Slaps total: 144 144
I heard people have used broncaid or primatene. Haven't tried an ec stack yet because I'm not tryin to get single digits yet but when I do I'll make sure it's a good time to do so.

This is one of those things where I would urge extreme caution. I would only recommend a very small fraction of bx members to try this because it can be hazardous for the uneducated and inexperienced. Pretty much the reason why I never encourage anyone to use preworkouts or roids or insulin abuse because they all are extremely dangerous and have potential to k*ll you. I don't tell anybody to do something that I myself wouldn't do.
+1   

6 years ago '06        #6
space
space
 Chief Sosa said
I heard people have used broncaid or primatene. Haven't tried an ec stack yet because I'm not tryin to get single digits yet but when I do I'll make sure it's a good time to do so.

This is one of those things where I would urge extreme caution. I would only recommend a very small fraction of bx members to try this because it can be hazardous for the uneducated and inexperienced. Pretty much the reason why I never encourage anyone to use preworkouts or roids or insulin abuse because they all are extremely dangerous and have potential to k*ll you. I don't tell anybody to do something that I myself wouldn't do.
Exactly i stated the same pretty much above. One of the main reasons why it was banned in the first place is because morons took it got great results and said oh this much is good so this much should be GREAT. No it doesn't work like that people have to be careful and follow the steps i posted above.

6 years ago '06        #7
space
space
Don't take any other stims while in eC stack.
Yes you'll get to where you want in a very fast time.

The optimal dosage was determined clinically to be 20mg of ephedrine, and 200 mg of caffeine, taken 3 times daily. In place of 100mg caffeine, you can drink 8-12 oz coffee. Instead of 200mg caffeine pills you can drink 16oz of coffee. If you have trouble sleeping, it is still effective at 2 doses per day!

There is no need to cycle the EC stack. One major study on the EC stack had participants on it for 24 weeks, and fat loss did not go down over time. If you want a break, take at most 2 weeks.

The pills come in 25mg dosage so here is a break down.
12.5 mg ephedrine (or 25 mg cut in half as necessary) pills. Repeat users - You can skip day 1-3!
Week 1 - Day 1 - take a test dose, 12.5mg ephedrine + a small coffee or caffeine pill. You should not have any adverse symptoms.

Week 1 - Day 2-3: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (2×12.5mg E pills per day or 25mg total)
Dose 1 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Week 1 - Day 4-7: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (3×12.5mg E pills per day or 37.5mg total)
Dose 1 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Dose 3 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Week 2 - Day 8-14: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (4× 12.5mg E per day or 50mg total)
Dose 1 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 200mg C
Dose 3 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Week 3-10: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (6x 12.5mg E per day or 75mg total)
Dose 1 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 2 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 3 - 25mg E, 200mg C
For 12.5 mg E pills you need 381 pills for 10 weeks.

For 25mg E pills you need 191 pills for 10 weeks.

Yes you keep muscle mass.

If you have any other question just ask.
@

6 years ago '06        #8
space
space
 INMYLXFETIME said
@

Ok so i can't take a protein shake either if I decide to try this right?

And you said 2-3 times a day, but not before workouts so I take them breakfast, lunch and dinner?

And also you know where I can order online?
You can. Use your protein shakes that's fine. Take it about an hour before work outs a d you'll be good. DO NOT WORK OUT OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT your body temp raises when on this stack. No you can't order online well the caffeine pills you can from Walmart or CVS or any other pharmacy. The e tho you have to go into a store.

6 years ago '06        #9
space
space
 INMYLXFETIME said
Aight,

Which stores would I be able to purchase from? I live in ATL by the way.

And I'm good with ec stack, creatine, proteins powder and multivitamin?

And as far as not working out outside. I usually do cardio/HIIT outside because I can't stand the cycle machine/treadmill. So is there any other cardio/HIIT alternatives I can use if I'm not able to do any of that?
If you're gonna work out outside make sure you keep cool drink TONS of cold water. Your bodies temp is already up from the stack you don't want it to sky rocket and pass out/get a heat stroke lol. Do your hit but please please please stay cool.. You can buy from any pharmacy!!

6 years ago '06        #10
space
space
 INMYLXFETIME said
Last few questions bro

1.) How much do EC Stacks usually got for at the store?

2.) Is there any specific bands of EC Stack that you would recommend?

3.) Whats the difference between EC Stack and ECA Stack? or are they the same thing? Because I keep seeing ECA Stack but not sure if its the ams thing or something different
Eca is only adding aspirin. You don't need the aspirin. You don't get ec stacks from the store you buy the caffeine pills any brand. Them you buy the brand I told you to above from one of the pharmacy and take them together.

6 years ago '05        #11
FalconBuddha 
space
space
Props total: 5056 5 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 Yung Dilla said
Walgreens has PRIMATENE it's 12.5 mg you just have to show your id and don't buy like 8 boxes at a time they won't get suspicious. I stay at 2 boxes or less.
How much is it?
Also, do they ask you what its for? if so, what do you tell them? for losing weight?

6 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 FalconBuddha said
How much is it?
Also, do they ask you what its for? if so, what do you tell them? for losing weight?
Noooooooooooo don't tell them that lol they'll call the cops. They never really ask but if for some reason they do just say it's for your asthma.

6 years ago '05        #13
FalconBuddha 
space
space
 Yung Dilla said
Noooooooooooo don't tell them that lol they'll call the cops. They never really ask but if for some reason they do just say it's for your asthma.
Lol good to know

Btw, this might be a stupid question, but how exactly do you pronounce that? I mean if youre gonna ask for it like you youve been talking it for a while, you should probably know how to pronounce it

6 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 FalconBuddha said
Lol good to know

Btw, this might be a stupid question, but how exactly do you pronounce that? I mean if youre gonna ask for it like you youve been talking it for a while, you should probably know how to pronounce it
Pry- ma- teen

6 years ago '04        #15
biggz 
space
space
Props total: 14371 14 K  Slaps total: 2913 2 K
Another stupid question....does this cause a failure in drug tests?

6 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 biggz said
Another stupid question....does this cause a failure in drug tests?
Yes but since its not illegal when you fill out the forms for drug test let them know you took a over the counter medication with that substance present and you'll be good or just stop use 5 days before test.

Amphetamine
NOT Tested For in Standard Drug Tests
CAN Trigger Amphetamines on Drug Test
Drug Testing Information:
detectable by standard drug tests in urine for 24 to 96 hours after use.
Substances that may cause a false positive:
· Ephedrine (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp,
etc.)
· Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
· Diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
· Nasal Sprays (Vicks Inhaler, Afrin)
· Asthma Medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine tablets)

6 years ago '04        #17
space
space
Props total: 731 731  Slaps total: 128 128
I'm currently on EC and have done it in the past.

Biggest benefit: appetite suppressant. It's crazy how much less I want food. It's made my cut so much easier.

As for the energy, I don't get much out of it because I'm so addicted to caffeine. I can take EC a couple hours pre bed and still fall asleep with no problems.

My only worry right now is my blood pressure. I'm taking hawthorn berry to help with that but have no clue if it's working yet or not.

6 years ago '08        #18
N/A 
space
space
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 0 0
Use L-Theanine along with an ec stack to offset the overstimulating effect, L-Theanine works synergistically with caffeine to keep you alert but calm, and is a precursor to gaba, the neurotransmitter that slows down your nervous system when it gets out of whack. It's a green tea extract, make sure it's made with legit suntheanine.

07-03-2014, 12:11 PM         #19
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Lmfao @ ec getting you shredded..

6 years ago '04        #20
murdahudawg 
space
space
Props total: 1171 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 Yung Dilla said

Bronkaid (EDITORS NOTE BAYER STOPPED PRODUCTION OF BRONKAID BUT WALGREENS HAS PRIMATENE AND IT'S THE SAME EXACT THING. Go IN ASK FOR IT (ONLY ONE OR TWO BOXES AT A TIME, SHOW YOUR ID BECAUSE THEY MAKE YOU SIGN SOMETHING SAYING YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE ''REAL'' DRUGS WITH IT. YOU WELCOME BX)

They sell BronkAid still at wal-mart. Check the webpage.

Note to any fat fu*k reading this more isn't better.
It isn't magic.

If you are eating processed garbage still don't expect amazing results.
If you are taking drugs to lose weight but still eatin mcdonalds cupcakes and ho.ho.s x drinkin every weekend you are a f*ggot.

That is all.

6 years ago '06        #21
Jhnnyblz427 
space
space
Props total: 35930 35 K  Slaps total: 2186 2 K
 THEYOUNGMESSIAH said
Lmfao @ ec getting you shredded..

07-06-2014, 12:39 AM         #22
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
 INMYLXFETIME said
So it doesn't?

And @ what would you recommend for getting shredded?
Ofcourse it doesn't. It gets you a little dry and promotes fat loss but it won't get you shredded..

I won't really recommend anything because 1. Its extremely difficult for a natural bodybuilder to get shredded and 2. You won't be able to maintain the look for more than a week. So unless your doing it for a competition, there's no point.

You can still get pretty lean and look good w.o being shredded though

07-06-2014, 12:04 PM         #23
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
 INMYLXFETIME said
The thing is with me

Im 5'9 with 149.9 pounds. Im where I want to be in size.
The thing is I still have some layers of fat thats not showing any cuts. You can see my muscles but Im not as cut as I should be if that makes any sense. So I'm just trying to find something that can help lower my body fat % so it can start showing a lot of definition you feel me? I mean I eat very clean and lean and I do HIIT 2-3 times a week. I just need that extra help to get me to where I need to be.

I gotta see pics because everyone holds fat differently.. You might need to only lose 5lbs or maybe 15lbs, also it could be that you have thick skin (bodybuilders worst nightmare) or maybe its estrogenic moosh..

But try the eca and come back in 3 months and tell us what happened.

Remember just take it easy and if u feel your blood pressure is getting high then throw in asparin, that sh*t really helps

6 years ago '06        #24
space
space
Let me rephrase when i say shredded i don't mean like it promotes muscle growth or anything lol. I mean it's a great fat burner (the most effective imo) if you already have a solid body with some fat on top then yes when you lose the fat you'll be shredded lmao. I didn't mean it as in you're gonna ain any kind of muscle growth (even tho you should lift weights even if you're trying to lose weight anyway)

6 years ago '05        #25
FalconBuddha 
space
space
Ok just tried this for the past couple of weeks and while i do notice that ive dropped a few pounds, i also notice that im really low on energy, atleast compared to when i was taking pre workouts, so i was just wondering, since PW are usually caffeine bases, would it be ok to use a pw in place of the caffeine or would that be a bad idea?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Image(s) inside Pop Smoke gets revenge on the nigga who slapped him
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-81online now  17
Video inside And that’s why people fu*k with her, she’s dope.
106 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+76online now  11
We have to stop glorifying this evil music