The Grave Site Of Kobe Bryant And GiGi Bryant

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+19  192
40 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '19        #26
SUCIO 
space
space
Props total: 601 601  Slaps total: 920 920
 Signor said
Man let him rest no need to post his grave site smh

Rip
man STFU

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Shere Khan 
space
space
Props total: 2286 2 K  Slaps total: 392 392
 The Bully said
If they find the pilots gravesite Kobe stans might p*ss on it

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 60605 60 K  Slaps total: 8274 8 K
n*ggas posted the gravesite .. internet is weird as hell
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #29
SmoqLoud 
space
space
Props total: 2311 2 K  Slaps total: 228 228
 Kyu said
Kobe gone but the Mamba Mentality lives on
Mamba 4ever #legendsneverdie
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #30
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
Props total: 8096 8 K  Slaps total: 1380 1 K
Room for the whole family.....

+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #31
koopa24 
space
space
space
Props total: 1980 1 K  Slaps total: 387 387
I run a cemetery for a living you have no idea how often someone pulls their camera out and starts video taping. People taking pics next to the casket. I always thought it was rude
+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #32
SmoothTay 
space
space
Props total: 53289 53 K  Slaps total: 7654 7 K
The Legend went to sleep way to early

RIP bro

Love
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 25265 25 K  Slaps total: 9091 9 K
n*ggas like kobe dnt die.im still I denial about it. I purposely been avoiding all kobe tributes on television and internet as soon as they talk about him I turn.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #34
Murker99 
space
space
Props total: 5537 5 K  Slaps total: 888 888
 Lite said

2 weeks ago '04        #35
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 31591 31 K  Slaps total: 2850 2 K
 BasedSoul said
Impossible to watch that and not smile.

2 weeks ago '15        #36
Destro 
space
space
Props total: 4569 4 K  Slaps total: 192 192
 abstractq said
ima make a visit to pay my respects. . .

2 weeks ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 76535 76 K  Slaps total: 18236 18 K
this is some real sicko sh*t
 koopa24 said
I run a cemetery for a living you have no idea how often someone pulls their camera out and starts video taping. People taking pics next to the casket. I always thought it was rude
That sh*t is always weird but at least they knew or were related to the deceased. Random strangers posting where the n*gga is buried is fu*kin crazy
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #38
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 16460 16 K  Slaps total: 1044 1 K
Still unbelievable

2 weeks ago '10        #39
#JewLife 
space
space
Props total: 11105 11 K  Slaps total: 3504 3 K
this sh*t still hurts like it just happened man.

not on some corny sh*t but I signed up for the gym the day after he died and have only missed two days since ... lost 13 lbs and already damn near back shredded. that mentality will live on forever with me.
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 36294 36 K  Slaps total: 8363 8 K
RIP Mamba! Never be Forgotten EVER!

2 weeks ago '19        #41
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
Props total: 615 615  Slaps total: 253 253
 Oswaldgatesjr said
n*ggas like kobe dnt die.im still I denial about it. I purposely been avoiding all kobe tributes on television and internet as soon as they talk about him I turn.
Good bro they want u to feed ur energy into this fake sh*t plz don’t, Hurts me to see so many friends and good people so sad about this, Put ur feelings aside and open ur mind , Kobe for example his character in this entertainment world has died but not the person who played Kobe and this is their proper sendoff for the great job he did for the beast matrix system, it was all planned and scripted they showed us his character was gonna die in a helicopter 3 diff clips , Tracy McGrady Told Rachel Nichols “Kobe spoke to this, he said this all the time that he wanted to die young so he would be immortalized and have a better career than Michael Jordan” so by faking His death his legacy and love go to a whole other level, all the sadness and crying feeds the system because it fulfilled what it was made to do, to make you think it was real reality, Look at the timing LeBron passes Kobe in his hometown of Philly with the snake logo on the court Cut into eight pieces next day he dies same day as the Grammys everybody tunes in and celebrates Kobe‘s character, CNN said Tiger Woods hits supernatural “Kobe Bryant” Putt for eagle , he made a 24 foot 8 inch putt on the 8th hole, happened on 2/13 In L.A. area code is 213 , when u add up him and his daughter date of births and year of deaths equals 8,024 all scripted like jay z said "it’s only entertainment" no diff than ghost dying on power , peace n love don’t be mad at me for seeing thru the bullsh*t and breaking the illusion should be ur choice if u wanna watch it jus don’t put ur all into it

Last edited by HardHittinNB83; 02-15-2020 at 01:41 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #42
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
Props total: 615 615  Slaps total: 253 253
 #JewLife said
this sh*t still hurts like it just happened man.

not on some corny sh*t but I signed up for the gym the day after he died and have only missed two days since ... lost 13 lbs and already damn near back shredded. that mentality will live on forever with me.
Get on his 666 work out lol so u can score 81 points in ur 666th career game , like he preached to kids find ur inner beast ur musecage but good sh*t bro use it as motivation for yourself not for nobody else health is wealth while chasing money is an illusion

2 weeks ago '04        #43
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 31858 31 K  Slaps total: 7945 7 K
SB .1000 #98 (0)

+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #44
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 117758 117 K  Slaps total: 20297 20 K
 HardHittinNB83 said
Good bro they want u to feed ur energy into this fake sh*t plz don’t, Hurts me to see so many friends and good people so sad about this, Put ur feelings aside and open ur mind , Kobe for example his character in this entertainment world has died but not the person who played Kobe and this is their proper sendoff for the great job he did for the beast matrix system, it was all planned and scripted they showed us his character was gonna die in a helicopter 3 diff clips , Tracy McGrady Told Rachel Nichols “Kobe spoke to us he said this all the time that he wanted to die young so he would be immortalized and have a better career than Michael Jordan” so by faking His death his legacy and love go to a whole other level designers and all the crying faces of the system because if I filled what it was made to do to make you think it was real reality, Look at the timing LeBron passes Kobe in his hometown of Philly with the snake logo on the court Cut into eight pieces next day he dies same day as the Grammys everybody turns in and celebrates Kobe‘s character, CNN said Tiger Woods hits supernatural “Kobe Bryant” Putt for eagle , he made a 24 foot 8 inch putt on the 8th hole, happened on 2/13 In L.A. area code is 213 , when u add up him and his daughter date of births and year of deaths equals 8,024 all scripted like jay z said "it’s only entertainment" no diff than ghost dying on power , peace n love don’t be mad at me for seeing thru the bullsh*t and breaking the illusion should be ur choice if u wanna watch it jus don’t put ur all into it

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
AliHood 
space
space
Props total: 2360 2 K  Slaps total: 172 172
 Signor said
Man let him rest no need to post his grave site smh

Rip
I say the same thing....its just really hard to conceptualize one of the greatest players we've every seen meet a demise this "young", this early after accomplishing so much and working so hard to do it....and then on top of that, going out with his daughter, still a child, facing the same fate. We're much more use to muscians dying young early...just not sports players, and even then GOATS at that. Shyt just hard to believe man.
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #46
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10467 10 K  Slaps total: 2659 2 K
It’s so weird... It’s almost like he was placed on this Earth to dominate his sport, take over after Jordan, give us highlight after highlight, give it his all, spend some quality retirement years with his family and then leave us... job done. RIP, Kobe. Thank you.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #47
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 31858 31 K  Slaps total: 7945 7 K
SB .1000 #98 (0)

+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #48
swavesurfer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 3937 3 K  Slaps total: 1942 1 K
I watched the interview he had with Matt Barnes and Stephan Jackson week before he died
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #49
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 15309 15 K  Slaps total: 975 975
DAMN! Still can't believe that sh*t

2 weeks ago '05        #50
slim_d20 
space
space
Props total: 10526 10 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
this thread is exactly why barkely said what he said. god damn 2020 yall n*ggas overdoing it. let the fu*king man rest and stop crying. get a life.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-83online now  117
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+96online now  28
The game is telling the truth about Griselda