Vanessa Bryant Posts bout Kobe on Valentine's

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+46  154
62 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '15        #26
disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
space
space
Props total: 13174 13 K  Slaps total: 2917 2 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
U knw wat this gonna sound fu*ked up but and I dnt wish pain on anyone. I rather that helicopter went down with all 5 family members on board than to leave the rest of the fam suffering. I feel her pain tremendously.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1844 1 K  Slaps total: 472 472
 SmackYaKufiOff said
I understand what bruh trying to say...but that ain't it. The extended family gone have to be on the craft too if that's the play...

sh*t is just incredibly sad to the point heads getting lost. Prayers for the survivors.
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
space
space
Props total: 13174 13 K  Slaps total: 2917 2 K
 TheGreyOne said
I understand what bruh trying to say...but that ain't it. The extended family gone have to be on the craft too if that's the play...

sh*t is just incredibly sad to the point heads getting lost. Prayers for the survivors.
U quote the wrong person my g

2 weeks ago '17        #29
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1844 1 K  Slaps total: 472 472
 SmackYaKufiOff said
U quote the wrong person my g
Trying to answer the man you're responding to...my fault for the confusion
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #30
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24624 24 K  Slaps total: 5429 5 K
In awe of her strength and grace honestly.

Mamba had a rider, bruh.

Wishing the best for her and her babies.
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #31
Abso 
space
space
Props total: 368 368  Slaps total: 60 60
Miss you bro
GiGi I miss you too lil niece

V hold ya head for the crumbsnatchers

Still crying

2 weeks ago '18        #32
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 54512 54 K  Slaps total: 7026 7 K
 That Guy Fly said
DaMN she hit a n*gga right in the feels with that. Perfect song too. She hurting bad right now. She needs some strength from somewhere in the worst way.

Hate those families going through that
Thought you we going to go the Kodak route on on the first read. Didnít know where you was gonna go in the 2nd paragraph

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Wiggy wexler 
space
space
Props total: 14715 14 K  Slaps total: 4360 4 K
 Usd2bDrich409 said
I still fu*k with Ro and Mike D to this day. Them Ridgemont n*ggas aint goin ever change, but I love them n*ggas till the death of me.
Check out that new southsida 2.0 with esg,flip,carly coy sh*t hitting ridi g thru the H

2 weeks ago '20        #34
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1770 1 K  Slaps total: 795 795
Nikkaz can slap me for this but once Vanessa realizes she's in full control of a $2 billion estate she gonna start feeling alot better

2 weeks ago '08        #35
RoyaL CraCk 
space
space
Props total: 7694 7 K  Slaps total: 1771 1 K
nobody ever really dies i just wish she knew that

2 weeks ago '05        #36
Ron Swanson 
space
space
Props total: 64395 64 K  Slaps total: 6129 6 K
damn damn damn

2 weeks ago '05        #37
Ron Swanson 
space
space
 ClapBackJack said
Nikkaz can slap me for this but once Vanessa realizes she's in full control of a $2 billion estate she gonna start feeling alot better

Bro all of this happened while SHE WAS ALREADY RICH!!! adding more money to it isnt going to help her feel better... I swear some of u have the mentality of 12 year olds on here
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #38
SmoothTay 
space
space
Props total: 53293 53 K  Slaps total: 7655 7 K
 Ron Swanson said
Bro all of this happened while SHE WAS ALREADY RICH!!! adding more money to it isnt going to help her feel better... I swear some of u have the mentality of 12 year olds on here
fu*king clown the lady lost her soulmate & her seed at the same time & he talking bout money gonna heal her pain smh
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #39
space
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
Vanessa had no control over the money fukk boy. Vanessa couldn't go out and a buy any house she wanted without approval. It's completely different stupid fukk. I don't care how much you love your baby mama if the bi*ch die and you get 2 billion it's GOING TO HELP A LOT!!!!!

You're so fu*king stupid. Do you really think people don't feel a little better after a loved one dies and they discover they're inheriting a fortune?

You fukkin celebrity sycophants really think the laws of human nature just don't apply because someone was good at basketball. Vanessa was gonna divorce that nikka in 2011 you stupid lil nikka.

You fukk boys really think everything is sweet in people's lives because that's what they want you to see.

2 weeks ago '20        #40
space
space
space
 ClapBackJack said
Vanessa had no control over the money fukk boy. Vanessa couldn't go out and a buy any house she wanted without approval. It's completely different stupid fukk. I don't care how much you love your baby mama if the bi*ch die and you get 2 billion it's GOING TO HELP A LOT!!!!!

You're so fu*king stupid. Do you really think people don't feel a little better after a loved one dies and they discover they're inheriting a fortune?

You fukkin celebrity sycophants really think the laws of human nature just don't apply because someone was good at basketball. Vanessa was gonna divorce that nikka in 2011 you stupid lil nikka.

You fukk boys really think everything is sweet in people's lives because that's what they want you to see.

2 weeks ago '16        #41
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 39878 39 K  Slaps total: 8076 8 K
bruh...

2 weeks ago '17        #42
sedwards 
space
space
space
Props total: 16060 16 K  Slaps total: 5389 5 K

2 weeks ago '20        #43
space
space
space
Vanessa Bryant was well aware of the 10 year rule which is why she threatened to divorce him on exactly year number 10. Nikkaz are stupid homie.

ILL BET ANY ONE OF YOU NIKKAZ THAT VANESSA WIL BE FUKKING SOME CHRIS BROWN TYPE NIKKA ONE YEAR FROM NOW.

2 weeks ago '10        #44
SmoothTay 
space
space
Props total: 53293 53 K  Slaps total: 7655 7 K
 ClapBackJack said

Stfu pu**y a*s n*gga eat a d*ck & die slow

Go to the shade room with ya sassy a*s post u fu*kin f*g**t
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #45
space
space
space
 SmoothTay said
Stfu pu**y a*s n*gga eat a d*ck & die slow

Go to the shade room with ya sassy a*s post u fu*kin f*g**t
I bet you got a Kobe tattoo on your bussy hole fukk boi. Nikkaz really think Kobe and Vanessa was like Romeo and Juliet. Dumb a*s n*ggas

2 weeks ago '05        #46
Ron Swanson 
space
space
 ClapBackJack said

and those are the ramblings words of someone who has never been around real money in their life

u gotta be plain stupid if u think money is going to make her feel better

And all this celebrity sycophants talk is beyond overboard, especially if u actually read my comment and understand it... for you to take to THAT level shows me you are way out of your league here and simply not worth wasting anymore time on.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #47
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 16460 16 K  Slaps total: 1044 1 K
Real tears son

Smfh such a tragic accident

Just put that bi*ch a*s troll on ignore he already hates his life and wants to use boxden for validation of his worthless existence Let him be miserable by himself

2 weeks ago '20        #48
space
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
and those are the ramblings words of someone who has never been around real money in their life

u gotta be plain stupid if u think money is going to make her feel better

And all this celebrity sycophants talk is beyond overboard, especially if u actually read my comment and understand it... for you to take to THAT level shows me you are way out of your league here and simply not worth wasting anymore time on.

So if a loved one died in your life and two weeks after the funeral you discover you're a billionaire youse a motherfukkin lying a**hole if you say you ain't gonna feel better.

Ive been around big money bi*ch nikka. Trust. That's why I know exactly what I'm talking about.
Vanessa was going to divorce the nikka in 2011 dumb fukk. Do you know how many people pray their spouse drops dead?

2 weeks ago '09        #49
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 27010 27 K  Slaps total: 8376 8 K
 SFamilyRep said
Thought you we going to go the Kodak route on on the first read. Didnít know where you was gonna go in the 2nd paragraph
Nah not ready to go there right now. I'm sure a lot of dudes in Kobe circle pushing up on it. Other celebs too
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #50
BigBodyBEazy 
space
space
Props total: 47 47  Slaps total: 7 7
 Usd2bDrich409 said
Bruh...my grandmother used to stay right there off Airport and MLK by the Family Dollar. I got a million stories we can go back and forth with between my grandmother's house, my summers in the H growing up, Sunnyside, the tre, Yellowstone, and everything in between....gah dayum I miss the H! Still remember being in Coco Loco and Hawk showing me so much love. Mr. 3-2 and Mike D as well. Damn man
Nothing beatin home like Mane!

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-84online now  89
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  36
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
239 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+262online now  33
Parents Tell The Truth About Their Son In His Obituary