Herbs and oils

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  83
27 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

7 days ago '18        #1
1131 page views
26 comments

BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 4299 4 K  Slaps total: 265 265
Herbs and oils

So Iíve been on the em heavy for the past 2 months and all this month I have not ingested any herbal teas or oils. I can honestly say oils and herbs definitely boosted my physical, mental and spiritual health. Iíve been feeling a lot more sluggish lately and my sleeping schedule all fuqd off. Digestion been on some weird shyt to... Taking me up to 3 days to take a decent shyt and I donít even eat wild shyt, the only animals I eat are bird and fish. With all that said imma be doing a big re-up next week from my source to get baq on my Health Vibe....

What Herbs yíall taking, What oils yíall on
What other Organic or Non Synthetic Suppz yíall taking... Put me on to something... I keep hearing about that Silver shyt.. Fill me in on that if youíve takin it.
+1   

best
worst
26 comments

6 days ago '10        #2
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 27471 27 K  Slaps total: 2628 2 K
Not much for me

Fish oil
Multivitamin
Tumeric
Glucosamine
+1   

6 days ago '18        #3
BlaqThum  OP
space
space
 lboog1423 said
Not much for me

Fish oil
Multivitamin
Tumeric
Glucosamine
Ever try sea moss? I been hearing itís cool but you gotta take it a certain way with another supplement in order to activate it?

6 days ago '18        #4
BlaqThum  OP
space
space
 lboog1423 said
Not much for me

Fish oil
Multivitamin
Tumeric
Glucosamine
Whatís the benefits of the tumeric and glucosamine
+1   

6 days ago '10        #5
lboog1423 
space
space
 BlaqThum said
Ever try sea moss? I been hearing itís cool but you gotta take it a certain way with another supplement in order to activate it?
Actually my sister was telling me about it. I haven't been able to find any in stores. Might order it online.

Tumeric has anti inflammatory benefits, also help prevents certain diseases.

Actually i take glucosamine/chondroitin. Its for joint and cartiledge health and . I lift all the time so ya gotta take care of the small things.
+2   

6 days ago '20        #6
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 1245 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91
Black seed oil, copper, ginko biloba, apple cider vinegar, and sea moss. That sea moss is good for blood flow and alot of other things. If you got E.D seamoss will help. It keeps me wooded. I got heavy on copper because of premature greying. You are mineral deficient if your young and grey not wise. Look up reds kitchen sea moss cell fuel 102. You'll thank a G later.
+3   

6 days ago '20        #7
Born Bad 
space
space
Also i put my brother on black seed oil who had high blood pressure, he no longer needs that high blood pressure medication because the black seed lowered it. It also f*ghts off diabetes.
+2   

6 days ago '19        #8
yobiggz 
space
space
space
Props total: 275 275  Slaps total: 82 82
 Born Bad said
Black seed oil, copper, ginko biloba, apple cider vinegar, and sea moss. That sea moss is good for blood flow and alot of other things. If you got E.D seamoss will help. It keeps me wooded. I got heavy on copper because of premature greying. You are mineral deficient if your young and grey not wise. Look up reds kitchen sea moss cell fuel 102. You'll thank a G later.

how that copper workin on them greys tho askin for a homie
+2   

6 days ago '20        #9
Born Bad 
space
space
 BlaqThum said
Its the sh*t. Look up red kitchen sea moss cell fuel 102. Thats where we order ours from.
+1   

6 days ago '20        #10
Born Bad 
space
space
 yobiggz said
how that copper workin on them greys tho askin for a homie
Just got heavy on em, i been grey since high school lol! Hit me in a month. I use the solray iron & copper . Solray hits different

6 days ago '20        #11
Born Bad 
space
space
 BlaqThum said
Nah just take it. It comes in power form that tastes very fishy. I just pill mine up, sometimes i just put it in alkaline water and crush it.
+2   

6 days ago '19        #12
yobiggz 
space
space
space
Props total: 275 275  Slaps total: 82 82
 Born Bad said
Just got heavy on em, i been grey since high school lol! Hit me in a month. I use the solray iron & copper . Solray hits different

gotchu if i remember alzheimers might be kickn also lol
+1   

6 days ago '20        #13
Born Bad 
space
space
 yobiggz said
gotchu if i remember alzheimers might be kickn also lol
+1   

6 days ago '18        #14
BlaqThum  OP
space
space
 Born Bad said
Blaq seed oil is part of my daily but I never had the cooper who you purchasing from? And how you taking it?
And that other stuff u listed what are the purposes

6 days ago '20        #15
Born Bad 
space
space
 BlaqThum said
Blaq seed oil is part of my daily but I never had the cooper who you purchasing from? And how you taking it?
And that other stuff u listed what are the purposes
Vitamin shoppe has it. I get the solray brand iron & copper. Copper absorbs better with the iron. 1 a day. Apple cider vinegar cuts stomach fat aids in digestion, and f*ghts against diabetes also a host of other things as well. My aunt had diabetes and high blood pressure and took a teaspoon a day of braggs apple cider vinegar and now she good no more issues.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #16
lboog1423 
space
space
 Born Bad said
Vitamin shoppe has it. I get the solray brand iron & copper. Copper absorbs better with the iron. 1 a day. Apple cider vinegar cuts stomach fat aids in digestion, and f*ghts against diabetes also a host of other things as well. My aunt had diabetes and high blood pressure and took a teaspoon a day of braggs apple cider vinegar and now she good no more issues.

How much of that apple cider vinegar u take. I keep it at the crib, but I've never made it my daily routine. I even have black seed oil in my fridge but I always forget about it.

6 days ago '20        #17
Born Bad 
space
space
 lboog1423 said
How much of that apple cider vinegar u take. I keep it at the crib, but I've never made it my daily routine. I even have black seed oil in my fridge but I always forget about it.
I'll pour a shot in a small glass and cut it with water bout half full and crush it not sip. Room temp water is better so you gulp it. Its nothing you wanna sip on.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #18
LuxuriousGreen1 
space
space
space
Props total: 1366 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175

+2   

6 days ago '20        #19
Born Bad 
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen1 said

Good stuff?
+2   

5 days ago '18        #20
BlaqThum  OP
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen1 said

Whatís the benefits
+1   

5 days ago '19        #21
LuxuriousGreen1 
space
space
space
 Born Bad said
Good stuff?
Definitely. I was getting CBD from my local dispensary & after this, Iíll never be back.

5 days ago '19        #22
LuxuriousGreen1 
space
space
space
 BlaqThum said
Whatís the benefits
https://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/cbd-isolate-effects/

I get migraines & Sinitus. Ever since taking this my inflammation from my sinitus has gone down so I can breathe normally & my migraines are gone, I feel no pressure inside my skull anymore....
+2   

5 days ago '18        #23
BlaqThum  OP
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen1 said
https://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/cbd-isolate-effects/

I get migraines & Sinitus. Ever since taking this my inflammation from my sinitus has gone down so I can breathe normally & my migraines are gone, I feel no pressure inside my skull anymore....
Thatís a blessing

5 days ago '18        #24
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1743 1 K  Slaps total: 66 66
High strength cod liver oil
High strength vitamin d supps
Probiotics
Creatine
Whey protein
Acv

Everyday
+1   

3 days ago '07        #25
biff 
space
space
Props total: 401 401  Slaps total: 343 343
Is the cbd isolate better than taking the oil drops under your tongue

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  20
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
90 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+95online now  16
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+77online now  12
Image(s) inside Just Blaze Releases Lost Nas+Jay-Z-'The Scientist' Track...
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy