Weekly dose of real estate investing

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x7   |  0 bx goons and 7 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '12        #26
Esco300YMCMB 
space
space
Props total: 15638 15 K  Slaps total: 5531 5 K
 Usd2bDrich409 said
Air B&B is a form of social housing, but for that type of social housing you are relying on the people booking to stay at your place. What I'm talking about are halfway houses, home health care, and housing for homeless vets. It's different in every state, but I know in Texas the government is paying like $900-1100 per month per bed for halfway houses and housing for homeless vets. That's guaranteed government money on the 1st of every month. This nonprofit org called the Oxford Group can help you with halfway houses. There is definitely a bit of money to be made there.
Hmmm that's interesting never knew that. Yea i wonder if my rental here in Washington qualifies for that. How is the turn rate on something like that
+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
Usd2bDrich409  OP
space
space
Props total: 2055 2 K  Slaps total: 72 72
 Esco300YMCMB said
Hmmm that's interesting never knew that. Yea i wonder if my rental here in Washington qualifies for that. How is the turn rate on something like that
For the halfway houses and homeless vet homes you need to make sure your property has easy access to public transportation. As far as home healthcare, get with me offline and we can chop it up. Check with your local Gov't agencies and HUD offices for the other 2 options. They can point you to some non profit orgs that can help you manage it making the turn rate great for you.
+2   

1 week ago '12        #28
Esco300YMCMB 
space
space
Props total: 15638 15 K  Slaps total: 5531 5 K
 Usd2bDrich409 said
For the halfway houses and homeless vet homes you need to make sure your property has easy access to public transportation. As far as home healthcare, get with me offline and we can chop it up. Check with your local Gov't agencies and HUD offices for the other 2 options. They can point you to some non profit orgs that can help you manage it making the turn rate great for you.
Yea man would love to connect with you .pick your brain a bit. I'll hit you with some venmo lunch money for your time if you cool with that.
+1   

7 days ago '12        #29
MemphisAmbition 
space
space
space
Props total: 426 426  Slaps total: 5 5
 Usd2bDrich409 said
Appreciate you taking time to make a thread and drop free yet valuable knowledge for everyone. Reminds me of how dope this site used to be. Back on subject.... man real estate changed my life and sped up my financial independence and retirement time-frame by probably 25-30 years. Just posted a message on your page. If you are on telegram, discord, or any of the messaging apps let me know. Would love to connect.

Last edited by MemphisAmbition; 02-11-2020 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: typo
+1   

7 days ago '04        #30
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 9150 9 K  Slaps total: 546 546
 MemphisAmbition said
Appreciate you taking time to make a thread and drop free yet valuable knowledge for everyone. Reminds me of how dope this site used to be. Back on subject.... man real estate changed my life and sped up my financial independence and retirement by probably 25-30 years. Just posted a message on your page. If you are on telegram, discord, or any of the messaging apps let me know. Would love to connect.
What are you doing in real estate? Where are you located?

7 days ago '12        #31
MemphisAmbition 
space
space
space
Props total: 426 426  Slaps total: 5 5
 collegeboy58 said
What are you doing in real estate? Where are you located?
Anything that is profitable to be honest. Thus far that has been buy and hold, flips, and rentals. Only have done 6 deals so far, but those deals have been life changing.

Finally at the point where I feel like I can expand beyond the city I'm in. I'm in the state of TN

Last edited by MemphisAmbition; 02-11-2020 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: additional info
+2   

3 days ago '04        #32
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 9150 9 K  Slaps total: 546 546
 Usd2bDrich409 said
Do you have to manage everything yourself or can you lease your property to a company that provides housing to homeless vets? Also, are you familiar with Subject 2s?

3 days ago '16        #33
Usd2bDrich409  OP
space
space
Props total: 2055 2 K  Slaps total: 72 72
 collegeboy58 said
Do you have to manage everything yourself or can you lease your property to a company that provides housing to homeless vets? Also, are you familiar with Subject 2s?
You can have a company manage this all for you. And sub 2s are the backbone of my business.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  33
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
86 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Diddy lied to biggie mom after his death
76 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Image(s) inside Damon Dash Sues Rachel Roy for Fraud