Networking Tip: Stop trying too hard to try to be rich...

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 weeks ago '18        #1
1174 page views
2 comments

LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 9238 9 K  Slaps total: 2922 2 K
Networking Tip: Stop trying too hard to try to be rich...

Trying to hard to be rich is how dudes get in that Amway, Primerica a*s sh*t. Before you even attempt to try to get rich learn a skill then use that skill to try to bring value to others. Some dudes try way too hard to be on some entrepreneur sh*t they fu*k themselves over thinking thatís its some colossal task when itís just exchanging goods and services. Like calm down bruh only reason Steve Jobs is idolized is because apple saw that to get people to buy overpriced tech is to build an actual cult image
+4   

best
worst
2 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12709 12 K  Slaps total: 3591 3 K
Agreed except for the Apple slander. Apple be on some bullsh*t but itís just the sleekest wave at the moment, built around the complexities of communication and what tech can do for it.

Droids is like that spykids watch that can do everything but tell u the time.

2 days ago '19        #3
Kenyon Rose 
space
space
Props total: 5 5  Slaps total: 0 0
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Trying to hard to be rich is how dudes get in that Amway, Primerica a*s sh*t. Before you even attempt to try to get rich learn a skill then use that skill to try to bring value to others. Some dudes try way too hard to be on some entrepreneur sh*t they fu*k themselves over thinking thatís its some colossal task when itís just exchanging goods and services. Like calm down bruh only reason Steve Jobs is idolized is because apple saw that to get people to buy overpriced tech is to build an actual cult
This needs more love.

I was on this path, until I got back to basics and improved at the craft I did have. Now I'm charging more for my services and growing from there. Being a master of none is never a good thing.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  29
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  25
Diddy lied to biggie mom after his death
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling