Do you want a job potentially paying 6 figures?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 weeks ago '17        #1
2355 page views
7 comments

Jjsmoothbigtime 
space
space
space
Props total: 146 146  Slaps total: 3 3
Do you want a job potentially paying 6 figures?

The FAA is hiring air traffic controllers. No degree required if you have 3 years of full time work history. You can make 6 figures once you get certified. Paid vacation, sick time, PENSION, TSP(Gov-401K) with matching, healthcare, etc.

visit this link https://www.usajobs.gov/G .. ails/557605800

Job closes today, get your paperwork in
+9   

best
worst
7 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 10036 10 K  Slaps total: 434 434
To all the youngins, this is probably a better option than signing up for the military.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
Jjsmoothbigtime  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 146 146  Slaps total: 3 3
 Fresh Beats said
To all the youngins, this is probably a better option than signing up for the military.
This job has zero commitment, if you hate it quit. Military wont give you that option.

3 weeks ago '14        #4
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12008 12 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
I remember posting this about 3 years ago. I had a test scheduled but I skipped over it because I had a good gig at that time. I regret not taking the test, I'm now beyond the age requirement.

3 weeks ago '17        #5
space
space
space
Props total: 6544 6 K  Slaps total: 2164 2 K
I make six figures and i still get sick every winter and my kids still act like they have no damn sense. Chase happiness not numbers.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
Rickter1 
space
space
Props total: 1362 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
 2007 said
I make six figures and i still get sick every winter and my kids still act like they have no damn sense. Chase happiness not numbers.

I wish more people would realize this. Although I do pretty well financially in life (no where near rich but I'm not hurting) it ain't worth living if you are unhappy.

I don't know why my mind drifted to this thought this morning while commuting but I was thinking about Kobe's death and all that wealth he left behind, and how much pain Vanessa is in...and how they would trade it all in and be penniless if it could bring back her husband and daughter back. It made me think about how while having a lot of money must be cool, it doesn't really mean anything in the long run. I remember when Steve Jobs was on his deathbed and reportedly expressed much regret over the bad relationships he had with his kids while trying to accumulate said wealth.

I may be reading too much into this and am still emotionally unstable from last sunday but that helicopter crash made me look at life totally different. Just a thought and I hope I didn't derail the thread for anyone, it's just that the above quote made me think about all of this and I couldn't agree more
+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
space
space
space
Props total: 6544 6 K  Slaps total: 2164 2 K
 Rickter1 said
I wish more people would realize this. Although I do pretty well financially in life (no where near rich but I'm not hurting) it ain't worth living if you are unhappy.

I don't know why my mind drifted to this thought this morning while commuting but I was thinking about Kobe's death and all that wealth he left behind, and how much pain Vanessa is in...and how they would trade it all in and be penniless if it could bring back her husband and daughter back. It made me think about how while having a lot of money must be cool, it doesn't really mean anything in the long run. I remember when Steve Jobs was on his deathbed and reportedly expressed much regret over the bad relationships he had with his kids while trying to accumulate said wealth.

I may be reading too much into this and am still emotionally unstable from last sunday but that helicopter crash made me look at life totally different. Just a thought and I hope I didn't derail the thread for anyone, it's just that the above quote made me think about all of this and I couldn't agree more
Bro, im 34, and ive been chasing NUMBERS MY ENTIRE LIFE. Its not worth it one bit. Family first man, family first. Smh!!!
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 13599 13 K  Slaps total: 1291 1 K
I've always been family type
chase money to take care of necessities
live a modest life within my means so I wont have to exert myself chasing money.

if you're chasing your dream, disregard that
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  33
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
86 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Diddy lied to biggie mom after his death
76 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Image(s) inside Damon Dash Sues Rachel Roy for Fraud