Marijuana stocks thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

8 months ago '05        #926
worldrecords 
space
space
Props total: 352 352  Slaps total: 163 163
 j_k1dd said
I havn't bought back in Agra yet, but its currently sitting well below what I sold it at back in April. Its a buy right now at these prices most definitely, and once all the expansions on their greenhouse is completed, it'll shoot up real quick, but don't expect this till late Q3.

I'm down 43% on IAN, and 40% on TBP, so if you're looking at discounted stocks right now those are my two biggest bags I'm holding. I'm not worried, since I'll be holding these for years, and I do plan on buying more sometime after the summer.

I finally saved up my nest egg/rainy day fund, so I'll be able to put some money back into my investment portfolio. I'm currently eying Beyond Meats/Uber/Slack and maybe Pintrest since they've all just IPO'd recently, and I want to diversify my holdings.

I'm also a big buyer in Lithium, so any extra money I have once I've positioned myself in one or some of those companies, I will buy more (LAC).

Hey,
I am gonna look at IAN and TBP.I sold my ARGA at $.80 and have quietly bought back up to 5000 shares.I invested in LAC when you told me too and am down on that as all other miners have had their value drop.I am loading up on it slow but AGRA is my hitter as you recommend , i caked out nice when it .56 and am on their mailing list and hear about their moves .Yo I am started buying Microsoft and google at that recent dip, I want to diversey my portfolio for the long term and am doing the same.Yo SemiConnductoer stocks are in , I am waiting for a dip to jump in NVDA.Get back at me
DId you cop that Condo you saved Up for ?
+1   

8 months ago '07        #927
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
Props total: 2101 2 K  Slaps total: 125 125
 worldrecords said
Hey,
I am gonna look at IAN and TBP.I sold my ARGA at $.80 and have quietly bought back up to 5000 shares.I invested in LAC when you told me too and am down on that as all other miners have had their value drop.I am loading up on it slow but AGRA is my hitter as you recommend , i caked out nice when it .56 and am on their mailing list and hear about their moves .Yo I am started buying Microsoft and google at that recent dip, I want to diversey my portfolio for the long term and am doing the same.Yo SemiConnductoer stocks are in , I am waiting for a dip to jump in NVDA.Get back at me
DId you cop that Condo you saved Up for ?
Absolutely diversify. NVDA is going to see an increase again as hype for crypto is starting to get crazy.

We can't really expect huge movement in weedstocks over the summer. Sales will be up definitely, but in terms of big share price catalysts, most are expected over the fall/next couple quarters (US legalization [still quite a bit of work to do on that side of the border], Edibles and Extracts legally hitting the market and getting sales numbers, capacity expansion and full production numbers on reports).

Definitely enjoying the condo life

8 months ago '10        #928
mlim420 
space
space
Props total: 773 773  Slaps total: 152 152
looking to invest in some mj stocks

any of these good?

Aphria
Aurora
Cronos
Organigram

8 months ago '16        #929
lowry2123 
space
space
space
Props total: 2235 2 K  Slaps total: 843 843
I've been averaging down like crazy on APHA... Its my largest holding now.. still got good faith in the company
+1   

8 months ago '18        #930
OptimisticCynic 
space
space
Props total: 2063 2 K  Slaps total: 158 158
Iím liking HEXO...

+1   

8 months ago '07        #931
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
 mlim420 said
looking to invest in some mj stocks

any of these good?

Aphria
Aurora
Cronos
Organigram
Iíve followed, owned Apha/ACB/Ogi and sold them. I know enough about each of those companies. OGI is the top performer out of the three in 2019.

Havnít really followed Cronos as a company after the Altria deal, just monitored the share price.

APHA is trading at a huge discount, they just gotta get their sh*t
together internally and regain investor confidence. Most upside from here if they follow through with their forecasts of a billion dollar in revenue, and final licences for their expansion projects.

ACBís branding is the most mainstream out of the 4
+1   

8 months ago '07        #932
j_k1dd  OP
space
space
 lowry2123 said
I've been averaging down like crazy on APHA... Its my largest holding now.. still got good faith in the company
Your confidence in them will reward you handsomely in the future.

When I was able to time the bottom of the short attack, and cash out at $13 was a great feeling. I hope to not miss the next rocket ship outta here.
+1   

8 months ago '16        #933
lowry2123 
space
space
space
Props total: 2235 2 K  Slaps total: 843 843
 j_k1dd said

When I was able to time the bottom of the short attack, and cash out at $13 was a great feeling. I hope to not miss the next rocket ship outta here.
yep, exactly still got ways to go ..but definitely a good time to buy them when APHA is at this price...
+1   

7 months ago '17        #934
Pacho Herrera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12272 12 K  Slaps total: 9327 9 K
How’s the weed game been boys been out since last October and things all way down
+1   

4 months ago '05        #935
worldrecords 
space
space
I am up to 15 000 in shares in AGRA,

4 months ago '05        #936
worldrecords 
space
space
 j_k1dd said

Jkidd how you been doing ? Any new positions

3 months ago '17        #937
Pacho Herrera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12272 12 K  Slaps total: 9327 9 K
 money99 said
Howís the weed game been boys been out since last October and things all way down
Sheesh I sold out all my weed stocks at the top

Weed game dead glad I left without holding any bags

2 weeks ago '20        #938
bwolfman 
space
space
Props total: 2 2  Slaps total: 0 0
Is it just me, or has the OGI pump been ramping into overdrive lately?
I like everything about them (now). is hotter than ever, with new deals announced almost every day and merger and acquisition activity at an all-time high.

Last edited by bwolfman; 02-09-2020 at 03:05 AM..

2 weeks ago '16        #939
mobchip 
space
space
Props total: 7337 7 K  Slaps total: 1064 1 K
Phillp Morris International Canada wants to get out of the cigarette business and get into marijuana. They are spending big bucks to change their image. 2024 we might actually see Phillip morris have ads again.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  33
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
86 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Diddy lied to biggie mom after his death
76 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Image(s) inside Damon Dash Sues Rachel Roy for Fraud