Milk. White Poison or Healthy Drink?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
81 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

4 weeks ago '10        #1
2091 page views
13 comments

Shhon 
space
space
Props total: 40059 40 K  Slaps total: 3973 3 K
Milk. White Poison or Healthy Drink?

Kurzgesagt Ė In a Nutshell

Jan 26, 2020

Over the last decade milk has become a bit controversial. Some people say itís a necessary and nutritious food, vital for healthy bones, but others say it can cause cancer and lead to an early death.

So who is right? And why are we drinking it anyway?
+2   

best
worst
13 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
NachoDips 
space
space
Props total: 2468 2 K  Slaps total: 521 521
Outside of cereal and hot chocolate, I cant really mess with milk like that, in the op.
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #3
Shhon  OP
space
space
Props total: 40059 40 K  Slaps total: 3973 3 K
if you need a video to tell you cow milk isnt made for humans, you lawst big in 2020
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #4
anonymous414 
space
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 211 211
I'm gonna have to disagree with this. It depends on the person. I knew a kid that all he drank was milk and he was an athlete and had no issues. Yet I know other people who break out into hives. Milk is not a bad source of calcium and vitamin D when you need it
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
Gmac 
space
space
space
Props total: 2590 2 K  Slaps total: 481 481
Milk is good for you, I don't drink it often but I'm not going to act like that sh*t is going to k*ll you.

I feel like some people on here just hate it cuz it's white. Typical boxden

4 weeks ago '12        #6
Yano 
space
space
Props total: 1120 1 K  Slaps total: 23 23
I think it’s critical as a young kid due to the vitamin D and calcium and the development of their bones but that’s about it

Pretty much only use it for cereal, or if I’m eating something that goes well with it, such as peanut butter I may have a small glass

3 weeks ago '18        #7
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1765 1 K  Slaps total: 67 67
Lactose intolerant but I need my milk. Can't fu*k with my protein shakes without it tbh. Also, so cheap and always available I. E gas stations etc

3 weeks ago '17        #8
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 20021 20 K  Slaps total: 7705 7 K
 Shhon said
if you need a video to tell you cow milk isnt made for humans, you lawst big in 2020
We created the cow through domestication

3 weeks ago '16        #9
DonLimpio 
space
space
Props total: 5787 5 K  Slaps total: 413 413
Milk has its pros and cons like anything else. Drink responsibly

That video was pretty dope. Subscribed to the channel
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #10
The Watcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 94055 94 K  Slaps total: 6574 6 K
I prefer brea*teses milk only

+3   

3 weeks ago '20        #11
NachoDips 
space
space
Props total: 2468 2 K  Slaps total: 521 521
 The Watcher said
I prefer brea*teses milk only

@1:38
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
CJ Schwarz 
space
space
Props total: 28398 28 K  Slaps total: 2138 2 K
I like ice cream and Milk Shakes, but i eat them sparingly. I stopped eating cereal 10 years ago, so my want for dairy milk isn't that high.
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 19937 19 K  Slaps total: 942 942
Its criminal how they still recommend milk to people. It one of the most acidic and inflammatory foods out there. It leeches your calcium, zinc, etc. It also screws up your gut and feeds parasites. Yeast love dairy. plus the milk we have in america basically comes from Frankenstein cows that have a mutated A1 protein. The original protein cows had was A2. This is the same protein found in goats milks. This is why goats milk is more tolerable. But even with that, you can still be lactose intolerant

Fact is the only people who can really digest cows milk is white people and the government knows it smh. Alot of people think they have IBS but they dont. They have a milk allergy. Soon as the quit the milk, the stomach issues disappear. This is why many non whites buy lactose-free milk. Regular processed milk with lactase added back to it. Even with that, you could still be allergic to the casein protein and still run into problems.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #14
anonymous414 
space
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 211 211
Let's put an end to this broscience milk is bad for all people.

Inheriting lactose intolerance
The ability to digest milk or milk products is inherited from our parents. All babies drink milk, but after they’re weaned, some lose the ability to drink milk without feeling ill. This is known as lactose intolerance.

Causes of lactose intolerance
Lactose is a sugar that occurs naturally in milk and most dairy products. Lactose is readily broken down in the gut by an enzyme called lactase. Babies produce large amounts of lactase until they are weaned.

After about 5 years of age, most people (about 75% of the world’s population) stop producing the lactase enzyme. Without lactase, they can no longer digest milk, and they become lactose intolerant. Typically, people who originate from Africa, Asia or the Pacific stop producing the lactase enzyme after weaning and can’t consume milk or milk products in adulthood. However, there are a number of biotechnology solutions developed to help people who are lactose intolerant to consume dairy products.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV
3149 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Eminem says he's absolutely a guest in hip hop
56 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  23
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+670online now  13
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
329 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy