The Game Changers on netflix

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  143
86 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

4 months ago '04        #1
9961 page views
14 comments

Zirov 
space
space
Props total: 1876 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
The Game Changers on netflix

Anyone seen this yet?

Goes quite deep into plant based diet and its positive effects on fitness recovery health etc

Real dope production, recommend yall watch

+6   

best
worst
14 comments

4 months ago '06        #2
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 15939 15 K  Slaps total: 1577 1 K
 Zirov said

Anyone seen this yet?

Goes quite deep into plant based diet and its positive effects on fitness recovery health etc

Real dope production, recommend yall watch

I'll check this out I went Vegan and seen great results. My problem is consistency and cravings, but you get over the cravings after a few days. I'm tired of yoyoing and want one lifestyle to maintain with permanence.

I even got Stic.man of Dead Prez's book - Eat Plants, Life Iron.

Check out his album it's a bit older but it's called The Workout, great concept.

I really need to get on this sh*t and stay on it for sure.
+2   

4 months ago '18        #3
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16626 16 K  Slaps total: 15231 15 K
i love veggies. but raw veggies are tought to stomach without ranch or bbq sauce. but sauces have like 100 calories per 2 tablespoons.

4 months ago '18        #4
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16626 16 K  Slaps total: 15231 15 K
and they make my breathe stink because of the fiber. but they got this new flavored veggies by bird view it's amazing.

4 months ago '04        #5
Zirov  OP
space
space
Been 3 weeks so far just vegetarian, feel good more energy for sure.

A lot of ppl around me been converted by this film as well, only debunking sites ive seen so far are fake news biased af. Im sure the tests could have been done differently again and again till they got a result they deemed inconclusive etc we get it your morons, but anyways back to topic yeah feelin great
+1   

4 months ago '17        #6
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 13329 13 K  Slaps total: 8328 8 K
They almost lost me when he started talking about people "think you need meat for energy" Then they answered the real question about getting big and ripped without meat. Almost everybody in the fitness industry knows you get your energy from carbs.

It was well done and thought provoking. Of course he only showed people who supported his message. Arian Foster is somebody who comes to mind who switched to vegan and had a bunch of injuries after and out the league.

Also, I feel like a majority of those guys got big eating meat and then switched. I would liked to see more evidence of people building muscle while vegan since that's where I'm at and the only thing holding me back. Majority of the success stories is in endurance based aspects.

I think it convinced me enough to give it a few months and see how I feel for myself.
+3   

3 months ago '19        #7
sportsbettor 
space
space
space
Props total: 413 413  Slaps total: 134 134
 CityofChampions said
They almost lost me when he started talking about people "think you need meat for energy" Then they answered the real question about getting big and ripped without meat. Almost everybody in the fitness industry knows you get your energy from carbs.

It was well done and thought provoking. Of course he only showed people who supported his message. Arian Foster is somebody who comes to mind who switched to vegan and had a bunch of injuries after and out the league.

Also, I feel like a majority of those guys got big eating meat and then switched. I would liked to see more evidence of people building muscle while vegan since that's where I'm at and the only thing holding me back. Majority of the success stories is in endurance based aspects.

I think it convinced me enough to give it a few months and see how I feel for myself.
Can Newton. The Whole titans roster lol

3 months ago '17        #8
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 13329 13 K  Slaps total: 8328 8 K
 sportsbettor said
Can Newton. The Whole titans roster lol
Yeah but we aren't banging into 300 lbs men. A lot of this documentary is BS but some good points.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #9
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 101638 101 K  Slaps total: 10983 10 K
Do any vegans/vegetarians work out regularly and consistently?

I don't mean like somebody who just does some basic sh*t at the LA Fitness with lifting weights or hitting the treadmill. I mean somebody doing HIIT or Martial Arts or maybe playing basketball and softball in a rec/church league or something.

I just don't see any way to to these all veggie diets if you're burning a lot of calories regularly. I burn 700-1000 calories every time I box. There is no way I could get my protein needs with just veggies.
+2   

3 months ago '06        #10
bxdiplomat 
space
space
Props total: 13004 13 K  Slaps total: 849 849

+2   

2 months ago '16        #11
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9841 9 K  Slaps total: 1068 1 K
I watched this joint last week or so. Definitely makes me to seriously consider cycling a vegetarian diet. I've cut out red meats in my diet which means no more lamp, goat, and of course cow ("beef"). I like they had the vegan strongman on there, that vegetarian or vegan bodybuilder (on roids) should not have been on there. Anyway, it will do everyone some good to eat more veggies and fruits.

I'm still curious about the soy blocking estrogen bit.

justin747 said
Do any vegans/vegetarians work out regularly and consistently?

I don't mean like somebody who just does some basic sh*t at the LA Fitness with lifting weights or hitting the treadmill. I mean somebody doing HIIT or Martial Arts or maybe playing basketball and softball in a rec/church league or something.

I just don't see any way to to these all veggie diets if you're burning a lot of calories regularly. I burn 700-1000 calories every time I box. There is no way I could get my protein needs with just veggies.
There was a boxer shown in the documentary--Bryant Jennings whose been a vegan for some time.

bxdiplomat said
Probably the first time I've seen the good majority of a JRE episode. It's funny how Joe was clearly on Chris' side but slowly started to side w/ James. James obviously did his homework. At the end of the day, neither are dieticians.

Joe: "Chris, this has been not good for your argument"

Zirov said
Been 3 weeks so far just vegetarian, feel good more energy for sure.

A lot of ppl around me been converted by this film as well, only debunking sites ive seen so far are fake news biased af. Im sure the tests could have been done differently again and again till they got a result they deemed inconclusive etc we get it your morons, but anyways back to topic yeah feelin great
How much calories and protein are you consuming? I don't know if you're trying to main, or increase or decrease in weight. I'm still trying to pack on some pounds.

Last edited by Ravishing; 12-14-2019 at 12:45 PM..

2 months ago '04        #12
Zirov  OP
space
space
 Ravishing said
How much calories and protein are you consuming? I don't know if you're trying to main, or increase or decrease in weight. I'm still trying to pack on some pounds.
I dont really count my calories bruh, but i know im more lean and havent noticed any drop in energy, im for sure feeling the health benefits.

Im vegetarian, still eating cheeses and milk based products if there is no viable option. Im not high maintenance and still figuring it out at my own pace.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #13
space
space
Way too short but this is a bonus scene from Game Changers

Zirov said
I dont really count my calories bruh, but i know im more lean and havent noticed any drop in energy, im for sure feeling the health benefits.

Im vegetarian, still eating cheeses and milk based products if there is no viable option. Im not high maintenance and still figuring it out at my own pace.
Gotch, thanks. I need to ‘track’ my calories since I’m still trying to bulk.

Do you have a cookbook of some sort or searching up recipes online?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #14
Zirov  OP
space
space
 Ravishing said
Way too short but this is a bonus scene from Game Changers

Do you have a cookbook of some sort or searching up recipes online?
This lady is from my hometown her cookbooks are great.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #15
space
space
Didn’t know Chris Paul was an executive producer. He went vegan it seems

Novak’s is on here too but he still eats meat and fish. Seems like he increased his veggie consumption

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV
3149 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+34online now  32
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Eminem says he's absolutely a guest in hip hop
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+671online now  9
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
329 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy