online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Favorite Michael Jackson Track
Thriller 9 8.91%
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough 7 6.93%
Billie Jean 28 27.72%
Man in the Mirror 11 10.89%
Beat It 12 11.88%
Bad 3 2.97%
Smooth Criminal 15 14.85%
ABC (Jackson 5) 2 1.98%
The Girl is Mine 0 0%
The Way You Make Me Feel 6 5.94%
You Rock My World 4 3.96%
Dangerous 1 0.99%
Black or White 1 0.99%
Scream 1 0.99%
You Are Not Alone 1 0.99%
Voters: 101.   (BX member poll)

15 years ago '08        #1
34707 page views
0 comments

SLR CHOOPA 
Props total: 7250 7 K  Slaps total: 2409 2 K
icon R.I.P. Micheal Jackson TRIBUTE/DISCUSSION THREAD/Michael Jackson last Rehearsal Before He Died

**THE GAME MJ TRIBUTE FT USHER DIDDY BOYZ II MEN AND MORE**

**AUDIO - USHER , RKELLY & DIDDY SPEAK ON HOW MJ INFLUECED THEM **

Legendary pop singer Michael Jackson was taken to the hospital, where died today, after suffering a heart attack in Los Angeles, California today (June 25).

Paramedics administered CPR on the 50-year-singer, as he was rushed to a local Los Angeles hospital via an ambulance.

Calls from Jackson’s house were placed to 911 around 12:20 PM PT from his Holmby Hills home in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com.

In December of 2008, Jackson’s brother Jermaine made startling claims that the King of Pop was suffering from a rare lung disease and other potentially fatal illnesses, although neither health issues were confirmed.

Jackson was currently in the middle of planning a 50-date concert series at London’s O2 Arena, as well as working on a come back album.

Audio of Michael jackson's 911 call
 http://www.thisis50.com/p .. on-the-911-cal

Michael Jackson was not the biological father
of any of his children
 deejay_emcee said
We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father
of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

SOURCE: cnn.com

Evan Chandler tells the truth
 stfdkd37 said
f**k THIS n1gga NOW MIKE GOT ADDICTED TO DRUGS BECAUSE OF HIS f**kING LIES STUPID b***h

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in s3xual acts that included oral s3x, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painki1lers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his pen1s.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral s3x, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

http://trashselector.com/ .. sorry-michael/

Michael Jackson last Rehearsal (23/06/09) Before he died
 Hawkey said
THIS IS IT - Michael Jackson last Rehearsal (23/06/09)
Here again for the people that dont look in the mj topic ;)
YT

Last edited by Wasted; 07-04-2009 at 02:18 PM..
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+829
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-267
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+345
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop