Nov 15 - :deadpg: Drain The Swamp :deadpg:

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+59  64
46 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '13        #1
425 page views
15 comments

DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35430 35 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
Nov 15 - :deadpg: Drain The Swamp :deadpg:

+8   

best
worst
15 comments

4 weeks ago '10        #2
joeybang2010 
space
space
Props total: 692 692  Slaps total: 95 95
But yet this mf is still president...I bet $20 he runs his full term. That's the American way...slow to react...takes years to fire a president and only 1 day to hire him.....boooo

4 weeks ago '13        #3
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
 joeybang2010 said
But yet this mf is still president...I bet $20 he runs his full term. That's the American way...slow to react...takes years to fire a president and only 1 day to hire him.....boooo

+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #4
space
space

+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53668 53 K  Slaps total: 39000 39 K
You liberals are all woke until it's convient not to be.

4 weeks ago '11        #6
kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 137047 137 K  Slaps total: 12732 12 K
 DiegoRivera said

+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
Props total: 3440 3 K  Slaps total: 380 380
 LeG.O.A.T said
I donít understand your point you complain about liberals wanting ppl being held accountable so we ppl should just say fu*k it huh

4 weeks ago '14        #8
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 84612 84 K  Slaps total: 24996 24 K
You know...I have a take.

How do we not know trump didn’t set all this sh*t up to take these cats down. I mean...

How do we know he fu*ked with them like that ?

These are work a*sociates in the grand scheme of things and he still out here coolin, sound like set up sh*t to me.

Dog, if I set up a job with you and everybody around that job just started going to jail, I would a*sume somebody has been talking.

But it’s not like rando, it’s the core of his sh*t being taken apart. How do we know he’s not already cooperating, he hasn’t already worked out a deal.

How do we know for certain, this whole thing is the plan. It’s not about him, but the n*ggas around him.

I mean Paul Ryan quit and that guy is a fu*king busta.

Look at all the people getting punished out here, it’s chaos. Which I’m starting to feel like is just subterfuge for some extra extra sh*t going on behind close doors.

This drip feed sh*t.

This he’s going to jail sh*t. It’s all connected somehow. You don’t just luck into the presidency.

Something about this stinks. Between Hilary and trump knowing each other, Epstein ending up dead. Media outlets like ABC get caught with they a*s out TWICE. (Which WOW)

This whole investigation is bullsh*t.

The media coverage has been sus.
The motivation for this investigation is sus.
The people involved are suspect because they led so fu*king stupid how the fu*k is it possible for them to even be this coordinated to pull off half the sh*t I’m being told they are pulling or have pulled off.

This is all bullsh*t somehow. I’ve seen n*ggas get exposed on an Internet forum, I’ve seen one pictured bi*ches have their whole lives then found within hours on ig.

But nobody, the fu*king government “can’t” get a quote on quote “an idiot” out of one of the most powerful positions in the world ?

That’s questionable.

Last edited by Doc Logical; 11-15-2019 at 09:22 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #9
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 63360 63 K  Slaps total: 6844 6 K
 LeG.O.A.T said
Translation:
Let's ignore what Trump & his prison squad have done. The real crime is hypocrisy

You're gonna need a false equivalency to complete your appeal to hypocrisy. I got you:

B-b-but w-whatabout when Obama wore the tan suit?... You libruls never got mad about that!

4 weeks ago '17        #10
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 63360 63 K  Slaps total: 6844 6 K
 kiss0fdeath said

Schiff was the one playing 4D chess apparently... Waited for the right moment to leak all this shyt.

4 weeks ago '10        #11
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33570 33 K  Slaps total: 4610 4 K
 Doc Logical said

How do we not know trump didnít set all this sh*t up to take these cats down. I mean...

These are work a*sociates in the grand scheme of things and he still out here coolin, sound like set up sh*t to me.

Dog, if I set up a job with you and everybody around that job just started going to jail, I would a*sume somebody has been talking.

But itís not like rando, itís the core of his sh*t being taken apart. How do we know heís not already cooperating, he hasnít already worked out a deal.

How do we know for certain, this whole thing is the plan. Itís not about him, but the n*ggas around him.

Look at all the people getting punished out here, itís chaos. Which Iím starting to feel like is just subterfuge for some extra extra sh*t going on behind close doors.

This drip feed sh*t.

This heís going to jail sh*t. Itís all connected somehow. You donít just luck into the presidency.

Something about this stinks. Between Hilary and trump knowing each other, Epstein ending up dead. Media outlets get caught with they a*s out TWICE.

This whole thing is bullsh*t.

During the 2016 election, there was the conspiracy that trump was a planted in the Republican primary by Hillary. It was exposed in the DNC emails that the Democrats were supposed to push for trump to become the nominee.

His win was unexpected. Maybe he continued the plot with Clinton inside the White House.

4 weeks ago '07        #12
Ham Rove 
space
space
Props total: 36673 36 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53668 53 K  Slaps total: 39000 39 K
 TheLastNonEarth said
Translation:
Let's ignore what Trump & his prison squad have done. The real crime is hypocrisy

You're gonna need a false equivalency to complete your appeal to hypocrisy. I got you:

B-b-but w-whatabout when Obama wore the tan suit?... You libruls never got mad about that!
Bruh huh

4 weeks ago '14        #14
space
space
 Bandito said

During the 2016 election, there was the conspiracy that trump was a planted in the Republican primary by Hillary. It was exposed in the DNC emails that the Democrats were supposed to push for trump to become the nominee.

His win was unexpected. Maybe he continued the plot with Clinton inside the White House.
ďunexpectedĒ

4 weeks ago '13        #15
space
space
 Doc Logical said

How do we not know trump didnít set all this sh*t up to take these cats down. I mean...

But itís not like rando, itís the core of his sh*t being taken apart. How do we know heís not already cooperating, he hasnít already worked out a deal.

How do we know for certain, this whole thing is the plan. Itís not about him, but the n*ggas around him.

Look at all the people getting punished out here, itís chaos. Which Iím starting to feel like is just subterfuge for some extra extra sh*t going on behind close doors.

This drip feed sh*t.

This heís going to jail sh*t. Itís all connected somehow. You donít just luck into the presidency.

Something about this stinks. Between Hilary and trump knowing each other, Epstein ending up dead. Media outlets like ABC get caught with they a*s out TWICE. (Which WOW)

This whole investigation is bullsh*t.

The media coverage has been sus.
The motivation for this investigation is sus.
The people involved are suspect because they led so fu*king stupid how the fu*k is it possible for them to even be this coordinated to pull off half the sh*t Iím being told they are pulling or have pulled off.

This is all bullsh*t somehow. Iíve seen n*ggas get exposed on an Internet forum, Iíve seen one pictured bi*ches have their whole lives then found within hours on ig.

But nobody, the fu*king government ďcanítĒ get a quote on quote ďan idiotĒ out of one of the most powerful positions in the world ?

Thatís questionable.
I see what you're getting at. Like it is really REALLY stupid how they all been going down, right? Like TOO stupid.

But I think the main hole in that is JUST how stupid it got to the point of danger. Like some of our allies in Ukraine and the Kurds literally died and got tortured in the process of some of this sh*t. If itbwas stupid organized, would we have taken some of these super brazen risks? Kids dying, women getting r*ped. I think THE most sensible answer is Trump is being controlled by Putin, Erdogan, MBS, etc etc.

You do make a good point in that the powers of the US intelligence should stetch way further, right? Like if we citizens know this and that, surely those guys should have a way tighter grasp on this? 4D chess should be being played somewhere in this. But we're also facing this unprecedented moment wherein the waters are super super diluted: look what's going on in the GOP, the State Department, the DOJ. What Putin and them have been able to pull off with the power of the presidency is ridiculous. Once they got in, it was already over to an extent. Every norm, every law we take for granted, given how opportunistic and tribal the Right got, with some blackmail obtained via hacking, really paved the way for a lot of the wierd motion at which this moved.

The waters being diluted is the simplest answer to all this, in my eyes. No HARD scheme, but an initial plan to get in the WH, and then a general plan to cause chaos and benefit the countries involved by way of hacking, blackmail.

4 weeks ago '14        #16
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
I see what you're getting at. Like it is really REALLY stupid how they all been going down, right? Like TOO stupid.

But I think the main hole in that is JUST how stupid it got to the point of danger. Like some of our allies in Ukraine and the Kurds literally died and got tortured in the process of some of this sh*t. If itbwas stupid organized, would we have taken some of these super brazen risks? Kids dying, women getting r*ped. I think THE most sensible answer is Trump is being controlled by Putin, Erdogan, MBS, etc etc.

You do make a good point in that the powers of the US intelligence should stetch way further, right? Like if we citizens know this and that, surely those guys should have a way tighter grasp on this? 4D chess should be being played somewhere in this. But we're also facing this unprecedented moment wherein the waters are super super diluted: look what's going on in the GOP, the State Department, the DOJ. What Putin and them have been able to pull off with the power of the presidency is ridiculous. Once they got in, it was already over to an extent. Every norm, every law we take for granted, given how opportunistic and tribal the Right got, with some blackmail obtained via hacking, really paved the way for a lot of the wierd motion at which this moved.

The waters being diluted is the simplest answer to all this, in my eyes. No HARD scheme, but an initial plan to get in the WH, and then a general plan to cause chaos and benefit the countries involved by way of hacking, blackmail.

Look man, if the world tells you that a man is an idiot and that man wears a crown.

Heís still wearing a crown. He may be stupid, but he still has power. Something less to that.

To say it was all some accident. It was planned, it wasnít executed as drawn up.

Yíall sleeping on trump like yíall slept on 69.
50 aint put yíall on yet ? Everybody got an angle and a gimmick in this political sh*t.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+52online now  25
Nick Cannon calls 50 Cent a c**n for defending Eminem
158 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  16
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
93 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
How andy ruiz lost anthony joshua rematch!
30 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside NBA Young boi diss to Kevin Gatess
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy