Best Game ever made to u?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '17        #51
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 18004 18 K  Slaps total: 7074 7 K

The story, graphics, the character development, even the realism of playing for 10 minutes with nothing but walking... no action. Just walking and enjoying the scenery and silence. Itís just so much about this game and no wonder it won so many awards

Iíve never played a game where I connected with the characters so much. When Joel got injured, to where Ellie had to step up and finally use a gun.... it really felt like I was Joel and Ellie was my daughter or something

Everything was felt, from having to hunt, to having to fu*k up a n*gga tryna r*pe her. Lots of moods in this games, ya really donít wanna stop playing!!

For Ellie to be so young and have to grow up so damn fast and become a grown women.... Anyone whoís played this game knows what Iím talking bout!!

10/10 flawless!!
+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #52
Slic 
space
space
Props total: 265 265  Slaps total: 15 15
 RR1986 said
MGS for the PS1.....f*ghting Psycho Mantis and having to move your controller to Port #2 cause that bih was reading all your moves was the illest

King Kojima
Man every Boss f*ght was intense and had me in chills. Each one was unique and required a different set of tactics to use to defeat them, so u weren't quite sure what u was gettin yourself into. Sniper Wolf hidin azz took me hours, DAYS even to defeat her(cuz eventually I just called it quits and gave it another try the next day, leaving my sh*t on ALL night due to no memory card). The struggle was real... and so were gettin those damn key cards

This game was so in-depth and ahead of its time. Easter eggs implemented were a gem and made the game all the more special. Replay value most def. My most invested sole-based campaign game aside from the early GTA games. Definitely should be in consideration for best game of all time.

Last edited by Slic; 11-13-2019 at 09:09 AM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #53
Chevyboyy23 
space
space
space
Props total: 726 726  Slaps total: 395 395
NFL 2K5- Greatest Sports game ever PERIOD
GTA V-Open World
Street f*ghter 2 -f*ghting
Midnight Night Club Dub Edition-Racing
Mario or Sonic-Adventure cant choose bih
Mafia 1 - Best story in any video game of all time
Streets of Rage/Warriors - beat em up cant choose bih
C.O.D -BO, BF2, Wolfenstein ,Vanquish- Shooters cant choose bih
The Suffering-Horror
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #54
jojothugadventu 
space
space
Props total: 3116 3 K  Slaps total: 476 476
death Stranding n*gga

4 weeks ago '15        #55
Bonaparte 
space
space
Props total: 3403 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
FF6, MGS1, RE2, Zelda link to the past, Super Mario World, GoldenEye, DMC, Tekken 5 (PS3 online), THPS2, Mike Tyson's Punchout, Mega Man X

Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-12-2019 at 06:15 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #56
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 8741 8 K  Slaps total: 612 612
Mass effect 2
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #57
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10993 10 K  Slaps total: 1323 1 K
Resident Evil 4 is the all-around GOAT

Runners up

Sonic 3
Bloodborne
Street f*ghter 3 3rd Strike
MegaMan X2
MGS1
Mass Effect 2
Mario Galaxy
Tekken 3
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Gran Turismo 2
Comix Zone
Mortal Kombat 1
Tetris
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Rainbow Six Siege
Gears of War 1
Dead Space 2
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Sekiro
Last of US
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 3
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #58
tuffgong89 
space
space
space
Props total: 35 35  Slaps total: 11 11
Prototype 1 n 2 it's like gta but with powers
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #59
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33442 33 K  Slaps total: 3074 3 K
golden eye

we used to just call it murder sticks.

that changed the game for consoles
played multiplayer games on pc but until then here was nothing like it on console
+6   

4 weeks ago '13        #60
Facts B 
space
space
Props total: 17545 17 K  Slaps total: 2350 2 K
Iím going to get smacked into oblivion but The Division had the potential to be one of the best games ever.

Glitches and bugs k*lled its potential.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #61
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 14657 14 K  Slaps total: 2153 2 K
super Metroid
ocarina of Time
GoldenEye
cod mw2 (I know people will hate, I'd say cod 4 but the added k*llstreaks were amazing)

Last edited by KdenIII; 11-13-2019 at 10:09 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #62
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 18635 18 K  Slaps total: 745 745

+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #63
meht 
space
space
Props total: 100 100  Slaps total: 6 6
 Hardkore said
i'm a old head (born in late 1988), so i'll keep it simple:

*favorites

. super mario world, super nintendo
. mortal kombat*, super nintendo
. street f*ghter*, super nintendo/sega
. primal instinct (i either had it for nintendo or sega, i forgot)
. ken griffey jr. baseball, super nintendo
. sonice the hedgehog*, sega
. pokemon red and blue*, game boy
. mario world 64
. golden eye 007*, nintendo 64
. all star baseball 1999*, nintendo 64
. NHL 99, nintendo 64
. mario kart racing, nintendo 64
. WCW vs. NWO revenge, nintendo 64
. nba live 99, play station
. sim city* (computer game)
. grand theft auto 3*, play station
. tony hawk pro skater, play station 2
. grand theft auto vice city*, play station 2
. NFL 2k5*, play station 2

i pretty much stopped playing video games a year or two after that list cuz i started working during my 3rd semester/11th grade year of high school

(started getting pu**y and driving my dad's 1995 mustang too).

i dabble on my ps2 every now 'n then but that's about it. i got like 30 games for that bih too just sittin around cuz i bought the ps2 with all the games off amazon i think sometime in 2016.

if we include "computer games" too, there was this super dope a*s 2D underwater fish game.

you were able to choose to be a k*ller shark, a grouper, and about a dozen other fish species to choose from.

i think the goal of the game was to see how long you can stay alive before being ate by another fish or dying on your own by not eating or other factors that may k*ll you.

but yeah, that fish computer game was dope a.f.

there was a dope aah math computer game too. i think it was number munchers or somethin.

i'm gettin too sad now.
Yooooo you just brought it back. omg I remember that fish game from elementary school computer class. Could hide in coral and holes from bigger fish. I don't even remember the objective of the game, but it was fun as hell.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #64
Samich Eater 
space
space
Props total: 4965 4 K  Slaps total: 917 917
 Hardkore said
i'm a old head (born in late 1988), so i'll keep it simple:

*favorites

. super mario world, super nintendo
. mortal kombat*, super nintendo
. street f*ghter*, super nintendo/sega
. primal instinct (i either had it for nintendo or sega, i forgot)
. ken griffey jr. baseball, super nintendo
. sonice the hedgehog*, sega
. pokemon red and blue*, game boy
. mario world 64
. golden eye 007*, nintendo 64
. all star baseball 1999*, nintendo 64
. NHL 99, nintendo 64
. mario kart racing, nintendo 64
. WCW vs. NWO revenge, nintendo 64
. nba live 99, play station
. sim city* (computer game)
. grand theft auto 3*, play station
. tony hawk pro skater, play station 2
. grand theft auto vice city*, play station 2
. NFL 2k5*, play station 2

i pretty much stopped playing video games a year or two after that list cuz i started working during my 3rd semester/11th grade year of high school

(started getting pu**y and driving my dad's 1995 mustang too).

i dabble on my ps2 every now 'n then but that's about it. i got like 30 games for that bih too just sittin around cuz i bought the ps2 with all the games off amazon i think sometime in 2016.

if we include "computer games" too, there was this super dope a*s 2D underwater fish game.

you were able to choose to be a k*ller shark, a grouper, and about a dozen other fish species to choose from.

i think the goal of the game was to see how long you can stay alive before being ate by another fish or dying on your own by not eating or other factors that may k*ll you.

but yeah, that fish computer game was dope a.f.

there was a dope aah math computer game too. i think it was number munchers or somethin.

i'm gettin too sad now.
That fish game is Odell down under.

+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #65
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 6456 6 K  Slaps total: 6189 6 K
 Timberwolves said
YOU ALREADY KNOW

Aye Im really getting addicted to the Witcher. Learned how to craft sh*t, getting sharper with the combat system, Im scared to complete the game because once I do that, its over.

Its hard for me to play a game twice knowing the outcome.

My next main quest is the "Final Preparation". I been holding it off.

I cleared every notice board, and Im completing them all in order from lowest to highest so I wont level too quick.

Im level 30, and my lowest quest is level 25.

I have Blood and Wine, and Hearts of Stone, but that dont mean that Im confident in how much content I have left over. I really want to cherish each and every second.

So it will be a reminder once I beat the Wild Hunt, then go on to Hearts of Stone.

I never realized how gorgeous this game look. The graphics, and realisim, and how well optimized it is. It run so smooth. Its definitely a top GOAT game for me at this point.

But the completion of this game is slowly creeping up on me!!!
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #66
space
space
space
Witcher and GTA V, easily!!!
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #67
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 14848 14 K  Slaps total: 1975 1 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Aye Im really getting addicted to the Witcher. Learned how to craft sh*t, getting sharper with the combat system, Im scared to complete the game because once I do that, its over.

Its hard for me to play a game twice knowing the outcome.

My next main quest is the "Final Preparation". I been holding it off.

I cleared every notice board, and Im completing them all in order from lowest to highest so I wont level too quick.

Im level 30, and my lowest quest is level 25.

I have Blood and Wine, and Hearts of Stone, but that dont mean that Im confident in how much content I have left over. I really want to cherish each and every second.

So it will be a reminder once I beat the Wild Hunt, then go on to Hearts of Stone.

I never realized how gorgeous this game look. The graphics, and realisim, and how well optimized it is. It run so smooth. Its definitely a top GOAT game for me at this point.

But the completion of this game is slowly creeping up on me!!!
damn that was all beautifully said. You actually will have a lot more to do as that "Final Preperations" quest breaks into 4 quests that can be done in any order.

Also, you haven't experienced Touissant yet which is the most beautiful region in the game. And it's a very huge area. The story and side quests alone in that region can be its own game. It will give you so much more new content and some of the best characters. It's EASILY my fav part of the game and I have NO doubt it will be yours. (Blood & Wine)

Continue enjoying your journey my brother i'm very happy to hear how much you like this game and immersed yourself in it.

4 weeks ago '17        #68
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 74234 74 K  Slaps total: 33518 33 K
Fallout 3 or New Vegas for me. I don't play game like that anymore but whenever a new fallout drops it's an event for me. Can't wait for 5 to drop
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #69
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 9630 9 K  Slaps total: 2280 2 K
MW2,NFS U2 and Hot pursuit(original) Def Jam FFNY ,MGS2,3,4 and MNC 3 dub edition damn there’s just way too many to choose fromone thing for sure these games are timeless classics nothin will ever beat them

Last edited by NYNY; 11-12-2019 at 07:41 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '14        #70
RR1986 
space
space
Props total: 286 286  Slaps total: 21 21
 jojothugadventu said
death Stranding n*gga

4 weeks ago '16        #71
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 9630 9 K  Slaps total: 2280 2 K
 9shots92bricks said

I thought DMobb was the opps as a young lad then when this dropped i was like nah he the big homie crow was the opps,, they had cut scenes im fu*king bad bi*ches my gear tats and jewlery good and the f*ghting was like n64 wrestling insert smiley the greatest game oh i forgot the roster of artists man top 10 game ever created
I really wish they made a true sequel to this game instead of icon:
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #72
space
space
space
 Timberwolves said
damn that was all beautifully said. You actually will have a lot more to do as that "Final Preperations" quest breaks into 4 quests that can be done in any order.

Also, you haven't experienced Touissant yet which is the most beautiful region in the game. And it's a very huge area. The story and side quests alone in that region can be its own game. It will give you so much more new content and some of the best characters. It's EASILY my fav part of the game and I have NO doubt it will be yours. (Blood & Wine)

Continue enjoying your journey my brother i'm very happy to hear how much you like this game and immersed yourself in it.
Yea I watched a few gameplay vids of each expansion. Not enough to give myself any spoilers, but I know its like two completely new games, with different characters, and types of bosses.

I would like to stretch the game out until maybe March, around that time Red Dead will be on sale. Then I can play that and wait for Cyberspunk. One thing I've learned is that when you have a really good game, you cant go wrong by paying attention to other games that specific company produces.

And from GTA to Witcher, Rockstar and Cd Projekt Red have my attention.

I even got a bit curious about the polish dude who wrote the Witcher, and watched an interview from duke.

Now I planned on doing Hearts of Stone first, and saving Blood and Wine for last. If I did that, would I be appropriate level by the time I got to Blood and Wine?

4 weeks ago '17        #73
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 14848 14 K  Slaps total: 1975 1 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Yea I watched a few gameplay vids of each expansion. Not enough to give myself any spoilers, but I know its like two completely new games, with different characters, and types of bosses.

I would like to stretch the game out until maybe March, around that time Red Dead will be on sale. Then I can play that and wait for Cyberspunk. One thing I've learned is that when you have a really good game, you cant go wrong by paying attention to other games that specific company produces.

And from GTA to Witcher, Rockstar and Cd Projekt Red have my attention.

I even got a bit curious about the polish dude who wrote the Witcher, and watched an interview from duke.

Now I planned on doing Hearts of Stone first, and saving Blood and Wine for last. If I did that, would I be appropriate level by the time I got to Blood and Wine?
I think those are the two k*lling it right now in terms of open world immersive games. Definitely highly recommend red dead 2. You're really going to be playing that for a while.

I started reading the books also, I have all books on my iPhone.

[spoiler - click to view]

Downloaded them there for free from a Reddit site

Plugged my iphone and added them via books app on the itunes. Im sure you can do it on Android too if you have it.

Idk if you saw but the series for the Witcher is finally coming out Netflix next month on Dec. 20th & they're already starting pre production on the 2nd season before we even see the first. Hopefully its good.

I would def also suggest saving Blood & Wine for last as you'll understand why once you complete it. Heart & Stone takes place in the main map but with a small area being unlocked for it. I liked it but Blood & Wine blew my away.

Cannot wait for Cyberpunk 2077 as well and whatever Rockstar has next. I know it's going to be incredibly crazy game play.

Right now i'm playing Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. Ubisoft is getting better at Open World games and they're trying to get on the level of Rockstar & CD Projekt Red but they're not even close. They're decent. They are taking a whole year off for a*sassin's Creed for the first time ever to work on the game more so we'll see if they come out strong.

4 weeks ago '08        #74
DAHNIC 
space
space
Props total: 2579 2 K  Slaps total: 364 364
Big Fan of Metal Gear as a Series for Me...

+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #75
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9826 9 K  Slaps total: 3748 3 K
Metal gear solid
Fallout 3
Borderland series
Madden 2005
Nba 2k9
Rainbow6 Vegas
Golden eye 64
Ken Griffey 64
RDR ps3
Vice city
Black Ops

+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+146online now  34
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  28
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - How much McDonald's Franchise Owners Really Make Per Year
214 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy