Whose ready for XO19?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '04        #1
1740 page views
73 comments

cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4315 4 K  Slaps total: 1985 1 K
Whose ready for XO19?

+2   

best
worst
73 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
I enjoy inside xbox, hoping they gonna announce beta expansion for xcloud into canada and all access in canada as well cause if so, coppin the new xbox at launch

4 weeks ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 43043 43 K  Slaps total: 10028 10 K

4 weeks ago '17        #4
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 23130 23 K  Slaps total: 939 939
Cant wait to be disappointed.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Glad I could bring you joy homie... I know you secretly a xbot cause u in every thread, so glad I could bring joy to your world homie!
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 1Oh said
Cant wait to be disappointed.
Maybe we'll be surprised

4 weeks ago '17        #7
space
space
 cuzjuan said
Glad I could bring you joy homie... I know you secretly a xbot cause u in every thread, so glad I could bring joy to your world homie!
Ive owned every Xbox my guy. I want this company to do well but they have been pitiful for years now
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Ive owned every Xbox my guy. I want this company to do well but they have been pitiful for years now
No I don't agree.. The first year of xbox one was better than ps4 game wise... Yes they did not hold up for a coup@e years from 2015_17 but made strides in 2018.. 2019 hasn't been pitiful..
But always respect your opinion

4 weeks ago '05        #9
Krazie 
space
space
Props total: 27447 27 K  Slaps total: 3218 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Pretty sure Microsoft's doing just fine.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
space
space
 cuzjuan said
No I don't agree.. The first year of xbox one was better than ps4 game wise... Yes they did not hold up for a coup@e years from 2015_17 but made strides in 2018.. 2019 hasn't been pitiful..
But always respect your opinion
The last exclusive I remember enjoying was Sunset Overdrive, I want to say that was early 2015. I remember MCC came out around the same time and the game was a buggy mess (heard itís better now)

Those were the last two exclusives I was really excited for. I always fu*k with Forza of course, but since 2015 for sure, no exclusives really caught my attention.

Iím talking strictly games I know theyve done a lot in regards to streaming and I like the Xbox All Access sh*t they doing, actually gonna hop it to upgrade to Scarlett. But personally, I have not had much of a reason to dust off my Xbox. My sister plays mine way more than me with her godson
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
space
space
 Krazie said
Pretty sure Microsoft's doing just fine.
Do us both a favor and stop commenting on my sh*t.

4 weeks ago '17        #12
space
space
Ori was another dope one @
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #13
Krazie 
space
space
Props total: 27447 27 K  Slaps total: 3218 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Do us both a favor and stop commenting on my sh*t.
Then get back to work, bi*ch. My delivery's late.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
The last exclusive I remember enjoying was Sunset Overdrive, I want to say that was early 2015. I remember MCC came out around the same time and the game was a buggy mess (heard itís better now)

Those were the last two exclusives I was really excited for. I always fu*k with Forza of course, but since 2015 for sure, no exclusives really caught my attention.

Iím talking strictly games I know theyve done a lot in regards to streaming and I like the Xbox All Access sh*t they doing, actually gonna hop it to upgrade to Scarlett. But personally, I have not had much of a reason to dust off my Xbox. My sister plays mine way more than me with her godson
I actually don't mind responding because atleast u keep it a buck... At times! True not too many were appealing... But there was a few okay ones here n there ie. Gears 4, that game where you were 3rd person orb pulling out of robot bellys girl,, forgot whats its called. U mentioned sunset, which was dope asf.. So sad that it didnt do well.. Crackdown was ok but also underwhelming.. They just couldnt get it right.. Plus the time it took to come out kinda took away.. If it relaxed when it was supposed to, it would have faired better. Halo 5 was decent.. Forza always up there.. And that online zombie game, was also cool just didnt promote it well enuff and was buggy on launch.. But these are reasons why I say it wasnt pitiful.. Not sure if ori launched on the xb1 or 360... Not the type of game we wanted but luckys tale was cool too, just couldnt stand up to spiderman or god of war or uncharted... Oh yeah they had k*ller instinct as well and I heard that was very good...

Definetly room for lots of improvement..

4 weeks ago '17        #15
space
space
 cuzjuan said
I actually don't mind responding because atleast u keep it a buck... At times! True not too many were appealing... But there was a few okay ones here n there ie. Gears 4, that game where you were 3rd person orb pulling out of robot bellys girl,, forgot whats its called. U mentioned sunset, which was dope asf.. So sad that it didnt do well.. Crackdown was ok but also underwhelming.. They just couldnt get it right.. Plus the time it took to come out kinda took away.. If it relaxed when it was supposed to, it would have faired better. Halo 5 was decent.. Forza always up there.. And that online zombie game, was also cool just didnt promote it well enuff and was buggy on launch.. But these are reasons why I say it wasnt pitiful.. Not sure if ori launched on the xb1 or 360... Not the type of game we wanted but luckys tale was cool too, just couldnt stand up to spiderman or god of war or uncharted... Oh yeah they had k*ller instinct as well and I heard that was very good...

Definetly room for lots of improvement..
I think that one game you talking is Re:CORE. I should try it out, I was turned away by bad reviews but im starting to see i cant trust them sh*ts. Also forgot about Cuphead too but you see the types of games im into, I think I highkey just moved on from what Xbox offers best. I dont really care for online multiplayer anymore and shooters, I just dont like the repetitiveness of going online, thats why I stopped playing sports games. sh*t like Gears probably ill but that game just doesnt captivate me anymore.

Ima try and go back and play some of their exclusives tho, Im realizing I slept on a few that interested me

Killer Instinct definitely still dope too, still being played at tourneys. Def did it justice
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #16
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I think that one game you talking is Re:CORE. I should try it out, I was turned away by bad reviews but im starting to see i cant trust them sh*ts. Also forgot about Cuphead too but you see the types of games im into, I think I highkey just moved on from what Xbox offers best. I dont really care for online multiplayer anymore and shooters, I just dont like the repetitiveness of going online, thats why I stopped playing sports games. sh*t like Gears probably ill but that game just doesnt captivate me anymore.

Ima try and go back and play some of their exclusives tho, Im realizing I slept on a few that interested me

Killer Instinct definitely still dope too, still being played at tourneys. Def did it justice
You're right recore, that was it.. That was ok.. A bit harder than I thought it was gonna be so I stopped and moved on.. I think the world was kinda dead in that game, that prolly what made it seem boring, but the world it self, the design was dope... Oh yeah. Cup head, sea of theives.. You wouldn't think it..But sea ofc thieves its actually fun asf..honestly, its a no pressure game, fun easy to play.. And now the content is ready there.. State of decay, as of now the content is there..Just had a real bad launch... Whats that game made by remedy? Quantum break... That was a good game as well.. Then when it literally gets released on psn as control then it's amazing.. That's the thing I hate...

And I'm not a hater, I thought that ps4 launch game 1894 or what ever..That was a fu*king sick game but got bad reviews, same as ryse... That's why I hate this fan boy sh*t...

U know if this was the 70s but with these games... Video games would have died because every one its a hater... It almost did, but people weren't haters back then and we appreciate everything we got.

People to spoiled and expect the world.. So much so, that kojima cant even live up to kojima.. Think about that for a second...
He's a fu*king genius, made a great game with a meta score of 84 but people cant appreciate it for what it is... Other than the deliveries and keeping balance, I think the game is sick.. What an awesome story.. But were so spoiled we can't get past that its not enough k*lling shooting and action.

4 weeks ago '17        #17
space
space
 cuzjuan said
You're right recore, that was it.. That was ok.. A bit harder than I thought it was gonna be so I stopped and moved on.. I think the world was kinda dead in that game, that prolly what made it seem boring, but the world it self, the design was dope... Oh yeah. Cup head, sea of theives.. You wouldn't think it..But sea ofc thieves its actually fun asf..honestly, its a no pressure game, fun easy to play.. And now the content is ready there.. State of decay, as of now the content is there..Just had a real bad launch... Whats that game made by remedy? Quantum break... That was a good game as well.. Then when it literally gets released on psn as control then it's amazing.. That's the thing I hate...

And I'm not a hater, I thought that ps4 launch game 1894 or what ever..That was a fu*king sick game but got bad reviews, same as ryse... That's why I hate this fan boy sh*t...

U know if this was the 70s but with these games... Video games would have died because every one its a hater... It almost did, but people weren't haters back then and we appreciate everything we got.

People to spoiled and expect the world.. So much so, that kojima cant even live up to kojima.. Think about that for a second...
He's a fu*king genius, made a great game with a meta score of 84 but people cant appreciate it for what it is... Other than the deliveries and keeping balance, I think the game is sick.. What an awesome story.. But were so spoiled we can't get past that its not enough k*lling shooting and action.
Yea Im not really feeling these review sites and youtubers talking about games and sh*t, like you said they always talk about them from a fanboy/hater perspective. Like just play the fu*king game and tell us if you fu*king with it lol. Gamer entitlement definitely at an all time high now too and most times its bullsh*t. Like you know Pokemon bout to get review bombed just cause fanboys mad but they still gonna play for 200+ hours and have 10 different squads and sh*t lol. I been playing a lot of switch games lately and for the most part they get good reviews but theres a few that get lower scores than I would give them. Just gotta play these sh*ts for yourself, you never know how you gonna take to a game personally. Might be the smallest sh*t that resonate with you and you end up putting months into that bi*ch
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #18
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Yea Im not really feeling these review sites and youtubers talking about games and sh*t, like you said they always talk about them from a fanboy/hater perspective. Like just play the fu*king game and tell us if you fu*king with it lol. Gamer entitlement definitely at an all time high now too and most times its bullsh*t. Like you know Pokemon bout to get review bombed just cause fanboys mad but they still gonna play for 200+ hours and have 10 different squads and sh*t lol. I been playing a lot of switch games lately and for the most part they get good reviews but theres a few that get lower scores than I would give them. Just gotta play these sh*ts for yourself, you never know how you gonna take to a game personally. Might be the smallest sh*t that resonate with you and you end up putting months into that bi*ch
Yeah imagine that, taking seven years to make a game to have it dismantled with in a week... I'd be pissed to..

4 weeks ago '13        #19
Thongsong19 
space
space
Props total: 26695 26 K  Slaps total: 1043 1 K
probably find out which games are comming to gamepass for the month to

4 weeks ago '05        #20
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 38721 38 K  Slaps total: 5318 5 K
No New Games Will Be Announced
Enjoy Playing That sh*tty Game That Looks Like Overwatch With Melee Weapons

Still Havent Sold 50 Million Units

4 weeks ago '04        #21
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 4539 4 K  Slaps total: 543 543
 cuzjuan said
Maybe we'll be surprised
nah I dont think they fully understand how important some of this sh*t is to the diehards, phil is a gamer but he looks at from the perspective of a logical person, he's not willing to get in the dirt and play how sony are.

I'm not gonna be dissapointed because I'm not expecting the world this like I did last year. if they announce 1 new game and a couple studios I'll be satisfied
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
Props total: 21759 21 K  Slaps total: 7638 7 K

4 weeks ago '04        #23
cuzjuan  OP
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
nah I dont think they fully understand how important some of this sh*t is to the diehards, phil is a gamer but he looks at from the perspective of a logical person, he's not willing to get in the dirt and play how sony are.

I'm not gonna be dissapointed because I'm not expecting the world this like I did last year. if they announce 1 new game and a couple studios I'll be satisfied
nah, i aint meant surprised by them doing all this spectacular sh*t... like all these name AAA games..

i mean surprised if it's better than i expected and my expectations are low..
like i said xcould beta to canada and all access to canada.. just those two things id be a happy man!

but in reality they are gonna have 22-24 games to show. not all will be xbox exclusives.. but 22-24 games? damn, thats already better than i expected!

4 weeks ago '04        #24
Ra-da-god 
space
space
Props total: 4539 4 K  Slaps total: 543 543
 cuzjuan said
nah, i aint meant surprised by them doing all this spectacular sh*t... like all these name AAA games..

like i said xcould beta to canada and all access to canada.. just those two things id be a happy man!

but in reality they are gonna have 22-24 games to show. not all will be xbox exclusives.. but 22-24 games? damn, thats already better than i expected!
They are in a tight spot I feel like they NEED to go all out tomorrow, Phil probably wants to wait for E3 but he need to realize (he prob does) that Xbox as a brand has like no goodwill with hardcore gamers right now they need to get the hype going now because Sony isn't going to hold anything back, they are going to announce games that won't be dropping until halfway through the generation and their fans and media will ride with it because ps4 built up that credit in the gaming community.

Microsoft could come with fully featured Halo gameplay, 4 new ip's, fully working Xcloud, news that they've bought Crytek, Remedy and Bioware and they are dropping sequels to Ryse, Quantum break and Mass effect exclusive to xbox and it'll come off as "meh" because people still feel a way about mattrick era Xbox and how they handle that.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-13-2019 at 10:25 AM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
 cuzjuan said

Wow I wasnt expecting that many games

Hope they talk about Scarlett or show us something
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-40online now  76
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-38online now  34
Image(s) inside LIZZO FLASH CROWD TWERKING IN TH0NG At LAKERS GAME
210 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
She Crushed My Universe 😢