how I imagine the average BX member laid up with their GF or BF

most viewed right now
+16  65
54 comments @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '18        #101
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 14651 14 K  Slaps total: 12269 12 K
 dizzle trizzle said
The town I'm in is pathetic, ain't sh*t here not a good place for single folk...but life's great money straight
you won my n*gga. single no kids and a great paying job.

buy a pocket pu**y or buy a stripper or pr0nstar or gfe. since you got bread. if you don't want a std. just paid the girl to nexflix and chill. i only wish i had money to do that.

4 weeks ago '18        #102
space
space
space
 Sin said
man shorty who keeps text me since last night is annoying as hell because she does nothing for herself but, calls and text me can you take me to the gym, mall, can I use you amazon a few hours ago she text me and asked me to drive her sister from jersey to Long Island to get her bag had me looking at the phone like :wtf: I didn't even respond

she's the type who won't go outside or do anything unless someone with her thats the total opposite of hat im looking for

the shorty I do want be is so independent I barely hear from her
so you saying there are broke bi*ches out here who got nothing and looking for a n*gga to take care of. that crazy i thought all women were rich or had money or sugar daddys.

5. i see the same thang from this light skin female who always talking about she love her boyfriend and he does everything for her. and n*ggas stop calling me and been thirsty i am tooken.

5.like bi*ch if you love your boyfriend and he does so much for you. why you asking friends and strangers on facebook for a ryde, or send some grubhb or yaw know the rest.

4 weeks ago '18        #103
space
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
Haahaa wtf when did lunchables come in those big a*s boxes? Last i saw they were skimpy as sh*t. Love lunchables we still do them just they bigger now fresh sliced iberico ham and prosciutto and 8 types of cheeses 3 types of olives 5 s spreads 9 different meats and crackers. fu*k yaaaa!
hell yeah. that sh*t is good as fuk. too many calories. but after working out ,work and school. now on ssi and workout all day. i n*gga don't feel like cooking. and i am trying to eat clean and fast. so i lock my refratior. so all the food is frozen. and no car.

ain;t nothing like mini ham,mini turkey,cheese over a ritz cracker bruh. pure heaven. with juicy j and a oreo cookie. feel like a 11 year old little bo mastering street f*ghter,sonic,mario and mortal kombat. and watching dragon ball z and watching black pr0n on the blurry channels.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #104
space
space
space
 Sin said
This woman 30+ has one kid and lives at home With a dead end job and keeps asking me for my address like i want her knowing where i live
damn usually males be thirsty and stalking men. but you got a female been thirsty and stalking you. damn you must be have muscles,a six pack and be like a jermony meeks in the face. no homo.

but i wish i can have a bi*ch thirsty for me. even if she kind of clubby. but no fat bi*ches.

4 weeks ago '15        #105
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 7054 7 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
 stutteringrap said
hell yeah. That sh*t is good as fuk. Too many calories. But after working out ,work and school. Now on ssi and workout all day. I n*gga don't feel like cooking. And i am trying to eat clean and fast. So i lock my refratior. So all the food is frozen. And no car.

Ain;t nothing like mini ham,mini turkey,cheese over a ritz cracker bruh. Pure heaven. With juicy j and a oreo cookie. Feel like a 11 year old little bo mastering street f*ghter,sonic,mario and mortal kombat. And watching dragon ball z and watching black pr0n on the blurry channels.
xd

4 weeks ago '18        #106
space
space
space
 Qbert said
Yea I hear you but you can't just run in you have to give it some though. I was supposed to hang out with this ting on a few occasions and it never happened. And now she is asking me to go on a trip with her.

Not only that my boss who is a yardee tried to holla and she ran his name through the mud, you know when these women get excited that a man is interested and they turn in into "he likes me but I am just not interested". But the signs are there she is starting to fall for the dude, and I'm not trying to get in there and A.) Sabotage my career or B.) Get "Me Too'd"

Some of these women are dangerous because I got at her friend and she basically did what this broad did to the boss.

I swear when they perceive you with status almost like their nature is to make you less appealing to everyone else.

"Oh he's not that great, he used to like me"

Image your mindset if you think someone is flawed for liking you. I guess you could say I have the same approach with this situation, but I'm just learning from past mistakes and patterns.

I don't know if that's natures way of keeping you strictly for them or what it is when they sh*t on you to other people.

It's crazy because one you stop with the flattery and courting them they get desperate when you can easily show them you can walk away and wash your hands of the situation.

Women.
can you explain what happen to your friend that got me too'd.

2. omg! your so true. most of my home health aides took me for granted and played me when they thought they could walk over top of me. and just not show up for work once a week to get 300 every 2 weeks. while giving me nothing.

i would give them chance after chance after chance. still played me.

i had enough got rid of them and replace them. they shocked and come crying about there bills,kids and please take them back. LIKE bi*ch YOU WAS SAYING THAT WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD ME FOR 4 MONTHS.

5.most of the girls i was crying,depress and thirsty over. ditch me. when i sayfu*k them and left them alone. come to find out. with these go fund me and other sh*t. they need me more and come back to me.

4 weeks ago '06        #107
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 13192 13 K  Slaps total: 1404 1 K
 stutteringrap said
can you explain what happen to your friend that got me too'd.

2. omg! your so true. most of my home health aides took me for granted and played me when they thought they could walk over top of me. and just not show up for work once a week to get 300 every 2 weeks. while giving me nothing.

i would give them chance after chance after chance. still played me.

i had enough got rid of them and replace them. they shocked and come crying about there bills,kids and please take them back. LIKE bi*ch YOU WAS SAYING THAT WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD ME FOR 4 MONTHS.

5.most of the girls i was crying,depress and thirsty over. ditch me. when i sayfu*k them and left them alone. come to find out. with these go fund me and other sh*t. they need me more and come back to me.
She said he was after her and she had to move her desk because he'd come up behind her and grab her neck or something. But she let it slip that how they went out for a drink when initially she was acting like he is a hound. I was driving and seen him walking around the area she told me she lives. I told him I seen him the next day and he vehemently denied it. That was a red flag. Almost like they run your name thru the mud then come back to you in their own way.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #108
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
Props total: 113605 113 K  Slaps total: 15968 15 K
 stutteringrap said
damn usually males be thirsty and stalking men. but you got a female been thirsty and stalking you. damn you must be have muscles,a six pack and be like a jermony meeks in the face. no homo.

but i wish i can have a bi*ch thirsty for me. even if she kind of clubby. but no fat bi*ches.
I think she's trying to trap me
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #109
space
space
space
 strungout said
speech discussion

it's a method, a serious of techniques it's a way a thinking about women ..that allows a guy to get passed a women's first initial impression which is usually based on his looks , money , social status etc

it opens up a deeper , much more imaginative part of you
yes. i was thinking about switching the game a bit on women when talking to them.

like instead of been thirsty over them and telling them how beatiful they are.

what do you think abot this.

ask the girl if they think i am attractive, rate me on a scale to 1 to 10. and do i know how to dress.

and tell them if my hard work in the gym is paying off.

3 weeks ago '14        #110
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99526 99 K  Slaps total: 24483 24 K
 stutteringrap said
yes. i was thinking about switching the game a bit on women when talking to them.

like instead of been thirsty over them and telling them how beatiful they are.

what do you think abot this.

ask the girl if they think i am attractive, rate me on a scale to 1 to 10. and do i know how to dress.

and tell them if my hard work in the gym is paying off.
although i give you props for trying something new , trust me that is the wrong approach i been there before myself

girls dont really like guys who need approval from others ...

you can ask if they think you are attractive , but rating you on a scale of 1/10 is a a feminine trait..and might put some people off..

they dont want you to be too concerned about that ish..

but i agree with you not thirsting over them and kissing their feet ,

just be chill , talk about whatever and let the conversation flow

3 weeks ago '05        #111
dasill 
space
space
Props total: 9214 9 K  Slaps total: 2411 2 K
 Qbert said

Man I just want to run and hide. Girl at work hit me out of the blue but I don't think she's being real with it. Asked me to be a travel partner to go to Jamaica which is cool but this bish wont even hang out with me alone in the city

I think her friend and her and plotting in some way.

Why does this sh*t have to be a battlefield in the mind when you just want to lay up and bust nuts and love a woman?
Don't go instead spend that money on a singles cruise and thank me later.
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #112
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99526 99 K  Slaps total: 24483 24 K
 dasill said
are cruise ships really fun though ?

it sorta sounds weak...like imagine going on vacation with everybody in your town coming along with you!!! i guess if you like crowds its okay..but if you are a solo dolo person maybe not so much..

and then you just gotta hope that tons of attractive single women are choosing to go on vacation at the same time as you, maybe you can luck out

3 weeks ago '06        #113
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 13192 13 K  Slaps total: 1404 1 K
 dasill said
How was your experience with that?
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #114
dasill 
space
space
 strungout said
are cruise ships really fun though ?

it sorta sounds weak...like imagine going on vacation with everybody in your town coming along with you!!! i guess if you like crowds its okay..but if you are a solo dolo person maybe not so much..

and then you just gotta hope that tons of attractive single women are choosing to go on vacation at the same time as you, maybe you can luck out

You got it all wrong. Unless you stay on florida or texas or another place that ports you won't be going on a cruise with people from your town. You will be on a cruise stopping at several different places. They have social dances and dinners every night most include drinks free with the booking charge. You already know what everyone there is there for . Gotta be 100x better than going with someone who puts you in the friend zone.
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #115
dasill 
space
space
 Qbert said
How was your experience with that?
It was dope. Been on a few different cruises and never had a bad experience. I am married now but we still go on cruises. I would suggest Norwegian cruise line over any of the other ones.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #116
hily 
space
space
Props total: 1711 1 K  Slaps total: 285 285
Lunchables as a snack? in bed?
Sharing socks?
Nah.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  43
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
194 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Next Gen Launch Line-Up
44 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  21
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Sean Payton to media after game: ďIím not answering one question about Off..
86 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy