Pure unadulterated Knickery here. Kristaps was tweakin, but this aint all on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '17        #26
King3X 
space
space
Props total: 12643 12 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
 Ant McQueen said
What was Melo doing?
Nothing. Being the scapegoat as usual.
+4   

1 month ago '05        #27
Obsecure 
space
space
space
Props total: 98 98  Slaps total: 14 14
 RealDeal134 said
Media making kp bigger then wat he is
Didn't mean to dislike your post but I agree KP taking a backseat in dal when he could have been the main option in NY

1 month ago '10        #28
TheGift 
space
space
Props total: 12905 12 K  Slaps total: 670 670
Lets move along y’all. Stop dwindling on this pu**y. We beat him last night, and he seen what a team that’s playing team ball looks like. This could’ve been his franchise, and now he’s a 2nd option on luka’s team.

My question now is, will we see this level of play from frank consistently? I think fiz should keep him starting. Team meshes well when he’s running the offense.
I believed in you frank. You’re finally becoming a man.

Few of you n*ggaz was hating like impatient knicks fans now look! Boy offense started to shake, and his confidence will do nothing but go up after this performance. Let’s hope for the best.
+6   

1 month ago '15        #29
mwtx 
space
space
Props total: 7717 7 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
New York post is fu*kin trash

1 month ago '04        #30
mt fuji 
space
space
Props total: 1706 1 K  Slaps total: 235 235
 TheGift said
Lets move along y’all. Stop dwindling on this pu**y. We beat him last night, and he seen what a team that’s playing team ball looks like. This could’ve been his franchise, and now he’s a 2nd option on luka’s team.

My question now is, will we see this level of play from frank consistently? I think fiz should keep him starting. Team meshes well when he’s running the offense.

Few of you n*ggaz was hating like impatient knicks fans now look! Boy offense started to shake, and his confidence will do nothing but go up after this performance. Let’s hope for the best.
I might have been one of them. But his defense and effort on defense can not be denied. After the world championships it's obvious he needs playing time and plenty of it.
+3   

1 month ago '10        #31
Ant McQueen 
space
space
Props total: 9046 9 K  Slaps total: 421 421
 TheGift said

You never know with Fiz. A couple games ago Frank played 18 seconds. Why even sub him in? Then we had Payton and Smith out, yet Fiz still opted to keep Frank on the bench, start Ellington, and put RJ at the 1.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #32
Chief|m 
space
space
Props total: 4104 4 K  Slaps total: 253 253
 TheGift said

he should be the starter based on his defense alone , whatever he gives us on offense after that is just the Cherry on top
+1   

1 month ago '10        #33
TheGift 
space
space
Props total: 12905 12 K  Slaps total: 670 670
 Ant McQueen said
You never know with Fiz. A couple games ago Frank played 18 seconds. Why even sub him in? Then we had Payton and Smith out, yet Fiz still opted to keep Frank on the bench, start Ellington, and put RJ at the 1.
Word. His rotations been sus Forreal.

1 month ago '17        #34
Jazoloso 
space
space
space
Props total: 787 787  Slaps total: 110 110
 Ant McQueen said
What was Melo doing?
Playing selfish Melo ball stopping basketball. He never toook a real leadership role. And his demeanor on the sidelines when he wasn't playing.

1 month ago '10        #35
Ant McQueen 
space
space
Props total: 9046 9 K  Slaps total: 421 421
 TheGift said
Word. His rotations been sus Forreal.
Not only that, but it seems like they're always freelancing. Rarely do they run sets or some type of primary action.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+146online now  34
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  28
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - How much McDonald's Franchise Owners Really Make Per Year
214 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 1 hr -  Portland at Denver - 10:30 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy