"Jesus Christ": A Roman Deception!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '06        #151
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 13145 13 K  Slaps total: 1398 1 K
 Damagegadget said
its not about experience or belief, its about what was written... not to mention the fact that the people of the bible gods chosen, do not b elieve in jesus

2 christ or christos was something the romans called all their god kings

3..j didnt exist till 1700, and yeshua means joshua

the creator says you shall pray to no other god, yet you pray to jesus..

its not about your interpretation, the bible is very specific

the idea of jesus and good nature can surely bring you adundance, but it sounds to me like you worship flesh at that point... that said who is the the light other than the fathe4r of lies... the devil is cunning

and the bible states that the creator left the earth unto lucifer essentially

he will gladly bring you abundance so that you curse the creator

this is scripture, not experience./.. not to take away or make this personal, but it was written
Could be possible but who knows. I can't confirm anything but being in abundance isn't just attributed to the Devil as God's own select got to be kings even after the world was given over to Satan.

3 weeks ago '06        #152
Qbert 
space
space
 144000 said
For me, there's no way to reconcile what's written in the Christian books, with what is in the scriptures and the writings of the prophets.

The scriptures tell us that the Law is to stand forever; and then "Paul" comes along later, and says that the Law has been done away with by means of "Christ's sacrifice."

So I have to follow The Most High, and what was written in the scriptures. If you review the words of Moses at the end of Deuteronomy, the warning given there is incompatible with "Christianity."
But being under grace makes sense as no one can keep the law 100%. It makes sense to me as you become renewed and feel like a completely new person.

I don't even go to Church and my experiences are real to me but who knows if I was just insane or if I still am but to me a lot of things in the Bible rings true because I experienced things that helped me understand their concepts.

You start to see this world is built on a design and a system if things in Proverbs can be applied in current times.

That's how I started on things.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #153
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 15516 15 K  Slaps total: 32872 32 K
 Qbert said
But being under grace makes sense as no one can keep the law 100%. It makes sense to me as you become renewed and feel like a completely new person.
Habakkuk 1

3 Why dost Thou show me iniquity, And beholdest mischief? And why are spoiling and violence before me? So that there is strife, and contention ariseth.

4 Therefore the law is slacked, And right doth never go forth; For the wicked doth beset the righteous; Therefore right goeth forth perverted.

Malachi 2

16 For I hate putting away, Saith the LORD, the God of Israel, And him that covereth his garment with violence, Saith the LORD of hosts; Therefore take heed to your spirit, That ye deal not treacherously.

17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say: ‘Wherein have we wearied Him?’ In that ye say: ‘Every one that doeth evil Is good in the sight of the LORD, And He delighteth in them; Or where is the God of justice?’

There are very many scriptures that could be cited, which rebuke that "philosophy."

But you're admittedly not even speaking from a scriptural point of view, so let's leave it there.

3 weeks ago '06        #154
Qbert 
space
space
 144000 said
Habakkuk 1

Malachi 2

There are very many scriptures that could be cited, which rebuke that "philosophy."

But you're admittedly not even speaking from a scriptural point of view, so let's leave it there.
I don't see anywhere in these scriptures that it says that a person is able to keep the law 100%.

You can put quotes yes that is cool and all but it didn't back up your claims. I'm lost at this point and still believe no human can keep the law 100% thus why Jesus came as a sacrifice to complete that and bring into play a new way which you are constantly renewed.

3 weeks ago '16        #155
space
space
space
 Qbert said
I don't see anywhere in these scriptures that it says that a person is able to keep the law 100%.

You can put quotes yes that is cool and all but it didn't back up your claims. I'm lost at this point and still believe no human can keep the law 100% thus why Jesus came as a sacrifice to complete that and bring into play a new way which you are constantly renewed.
Let's argue from your perspective, then.

If man was never expected to keep the law, then Jesus would not have ever been necessary; as man would have always been "under grace"; due to his failings.

You're talking man-made philosophy and believing what you want to, despite the fact that it's condemned by scripture (which you can't be bothered with actually reading).

But furthermore, your argument is completely illogical.

If man is "under grace" because no human can "keep the Law 100%," then this was always the case; which excludes the need for there have ever been a "Jesus sacrifice."

3 weeks ago '06        #156
Qbert 
space
space
 144000 said
Let's argue from your perspective, then.

If man was never expected to keep the law, then Jesus would not have ever been necessary; as man would have always been "under grace"; due to his failings.

You're talking man-made philosophy and believing what you want to, despite the fact that it's condemned by scripture (which you can't be bothered with actually reading).

But furthermore, your argument is completely illogical.

If man is "under grace" because no human can "keep the Law 100%," then this was always the case; which excludes the need for there have ever been a "Jesus sacrifice."
It wasn't always the case no, but there is a purpose in it. I don't know what the purpose is but by your way of thinking the world was made perfect on day one is what you're saying, because why would we need any room for improvement?

So with all this sh*t going on in the world you don't think there is a purpose and solution. Jesus coming was a solution to an issue that the law caused. Obviously the Most High knows his ways and has foresight so no one knows why it was made that way, but just because you can't define why the problem was allowed to happen doesn't mean that the solution for it is negligible.

As far as I see the "Church" or Body of Christ, the elect as they are called were put into the world, and while the world was going towards destruction, they had a different process in them which was like an upgrade, so they produced fruit in their time in their own ways and the resurrection is when their fruit yields the most. It's almost like everything before that with them was like a peek into the future of what humanity is supposed to really be like.

That's why the world k*lled off prophets and Gods people. They were feared because they had gifts people never seen, prophecy and all kinds of spiritual gifts that helped them manifest their lives of joy and Heaven on earth.

So maybe the next step when Jesus returns is for these people who are resurrected already went through this progression to be the teachers and leaders showing people the way to life.

This is where the rest of humanity where were mislead and given the chance to clearly choose.

Then after everyone chooses eternity is supposed to begin and to me that makes PERFECT sense the way it was structured and explained in the good book. Any questions?

3 weeks ago '16        #157
space
space
space
 Qbert said
It wasn't always the case no, but there is a purpose in it. I don't know what the purpose is but by your way of thinking the world was made perfect on day one is what you're saying, because why would we need any room for improvement?

So with all this sh*t going on in the world you don't think there is a purpose and solution. Jesus coming was a solution to an issue that the law caused. Obviously the Most High knows his ways and has foresight so no one knows why it was made that way, but just because you can't define why the problem was allowed to happen doesn't mean that the solution for it is negligible.

As far as I see the "Church" or Body of Christ, the elect as they are called were put into the world, and while the world was going towards destruction, they had a different process in them which was like an upgrade, so they produced fruit in their time in their own ways and the resurrection is when their fruit yields the most. It's almost like everything before that with them was like a peek into the future of what humanity is supposed to really be like.

That's why the world k*lled off prophets and Gods people. They were feared because they had gifts people never seen, prophecy and all kinds of spiritual gifts that helped them manifest their lives of joy and Heaven on earth.

So maybe the next step when Jesus returns is for these people who are resurrected already went through this progression to be the teachers and leaders showing people the way to life.

This is where the rest of humanity where were mislead and given the chance to clearly choose.

Then after everyone chooses eternity is supposed to begin and to me that makes PERFECT sense the way it was structured and explained in the good book. Any questions?
No, I don't have any questions. I'm not reading a bunch of rhetoric.

Scripture is clear, and that's what I follow.

You're talking this "maybe the next step" and "maybe I'm crazy but" and "it sounds like a fairy tale, but I've never been a realistic person."

I follow the Most High, and the scriptures.

I'll leave man-made philosophies for you to wrangle with. No offense.

3 weeks ago '06        #158
Qbert 
space
space
Any anyways think of it this way.

A director has written a trilogy, does he release them all at once? Or does he let you ease into one and get settled into each in it's due time.

If God made the world perfect off jump and left it that way, why would we even need a human experience, we wouldn't even recognize our need for a saviour at all, we would just think this is the way it's supposed to be.

Without lack you can never know what it feels like to be satiated.

So I understand that fully. Even the Angels that fell didn't know how good they had it until it wasn't available to them anymore.

3 weeks ago '06        #159
Qbert 
space
space
 144000 said
No, I don't have any questions. I'm not reading a bunch of rhetoric.
I'll take that as an acceptance of defeat, that's usually the response when I post something that someone cannot reply to. They will argue everything but when the truth is put in a way you cannot refute they get ignorant.

Why bother coming in this thread if you're not going to read. You can be selective all you want but I can read scripture too. If you read Revelations it's all there.

YOU of all people cannot sit there and be the judge on which scriptures are legit and which aren't. You don't hold that weight.

Imagine picking and choosing as to what suits your train of though, you can't even accept new truths with that way of thinking and eventually will become obsolete and reply with such foolishness as "I'm not reading that"

Or better yet why don't you call me a bi*ch or an incel or something else that has nothing to do with the subject?

3 weeks ago '16        #160
space
space
space
 Qbert said
I'll take that as an acceptance of defeat, that's usually the response when I post something that someone cannot reply to. They will argue everything but when the truth is put in a way you cannot refute they get ignorant.

Why bother coming in this thread if you're not going to read. You can be selective all you want but I can read scripture too. If you read Revelations it's all there.

YOU of all people cannot sit there and be the judge on which scriptures are legit and which aren't. You don't hold that weight.

Imagine picking and choosing as to what suits your train of though, you can't even accept new truths with that way of thinking and eventually will become obsolete and reply with such foolishness as "I'm not reading that"

Or better yet why don't you call me a bi*ch or an incel or something else that has nothing to do with the subject?
Again, this is rhetoric.

If you want to post scriptures, that would be applicable to the discussion.

But you're not speaking from a scriptural viewpoint.

3 weeks ago '06        #161
Qbert 
space
space
 144000 said
Again, this is rhetoric.

If you want to post scriptures, that would be applicable to the discussion.

But you're not speaking from a scriptural viewpoint.
So you're saying in Revelation it does not say about Jesus return or before that when it clearly speaks on him coming as a sacrifice. You already said you don't believe it, so me posting the scripture in verse and chapter form isn't going to change anything.

You're acting like if I emailed you the information you might be inclined to check it out. The medium doesn't matter you know what I'm saying is the truth and you will deny it regardless of whatever I post. You already stated you don't believe in Jesus and that is man made scripture so what is quoting this man made scripture going to do?

I want to know why you think you have the knowledge to discern what is man made and what is legitimately written with divine inspiration?

What is the criteria that you separate the two? You can at least tell me that.

3 weeks ago '16        #162
space
space
space
 Qbert said
So you're saying in Revelation it does not say about Jesus return or before that when it clearly speaks on him coming as a sacrifice. You already said you don't believe it, so me posting the scripture in verse and chapter form isn't going to change anything.

You're acting like if I emailed you the information you might be inclined to check it out. The medium doesn't matter you know what I'm saying is the truth and you will deny it regardless of whatever I post. You already stated you don't believe in Jesus and that is man made scripture so what is quoting this man made scripture going to do?

I want to know why you think you have the knowledge to discern what is man made and what is legitimately written with divine inspiration?

What is the criteria that you separate the two? You can at least tell me that.
When a so-called Greek "New Testament" is tacked onto the end of Hebrew and Aramaic writings; purporting to render honor to a false "god" (in the guise of the "son" of the Most High); and roundly contradicting the Words and instructions of the Most High and his prophets --

That's where I would draw a line.

Last edited by 144000; 11-16-2019 at 11:16 AM..

3 weeks ago '16        #163
space
space
space
But I think there is some truth in the Book of Revelations, as it's largely an adaptation of earlier Hebrew and Aramaic writings.

It's largely based on the book of Ezekiel, for example.

3 weeks ago '05        #164
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 15941 15 K  Slaps total: 4514 4 K
Yall actually responding to a thread made by a dude who thinks everyone's a Tranny?

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Max B- House Money is officially released!
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  14
Image(s) inside Benny the Butcher 2019 Spotify Numbers
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  8
Dec 5 - Innocent Bystander and Hostage Killed by Police after Robbery and UPS ..
235 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Fabolous Thinks People Overreacted His Shiggy Encounter, Shiggy: "I Di..
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy