"Jesus Christ": A Roman Deception!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '16        #51
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 15517 15 K  Slaps total: 32873 32 K
@

Now when you get back, think carefully about who the dumbass really is.

I don't get off on insulting people, but this is a serious discussion. Don't bother replying to me unless you know what you're talking about.

2 months ago '16        #52
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 24398 24 K  Slaps total: 4108 4 K
 144000 said
@

Google the etymology of "phosphorus," and look into the usage of the term in the "New Testament."

You slapped my post, because you're a fool. But this is information that anyone is free to look into.

I'd rather someone like you avoid my threads. You talk without knowing.
Like i said shut yo stupid confused a*s up. You dont kno wtf you talking about.

2 months ago '16        #53
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 5985 5 K  Slaps total: 963 963
 144000 said
Anything I'm saying I can support by scripture.

You need to get out of your feelings about me, if you want to talk like an adult. You don't know what you're talking about, but want to try and insult. You might as well save your energy.
Your understanding of the bible is s twisted as you're obsessions with transs*xuals.

Im just here to be sure the Christ haters hear the truth now so the blood ain't on my hands
+3   

2 months ago '16        #54
space
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
Your understanding of the bible is s twisted as you're obsessions with transs*xuals.

Im just here to be sure the Christ haters hear the truth now so the blood ain't on my hands
Do you even know where the term "Christ" comes from?

If you did, you wouldn't be using it to refer to a scriptural messiah.

It comes from an Egyptian word "karest," which pertains to a deified mummy. There was never a prophesied "Christ" in the Hebrew writings.

That is something you've adopted from pagans, despite the fact that it has no scriptural basis (and no etymological connection to "messiach").

There is no blood on my hands. You need to study the scriptures and the writings of the prophets, and compare that with those of the authors of the so-called "NT." They do not fit together.

Last edited by 144000; 10-08-2019 at 04:12 PM..

2 months ago '16        #55
space
space
space
It's pure foolishness to even speak on the pretense that the Words of the Most High could ever be so-called "Old."

The writings of the prophets have yet to be fulfilled, and yet you people are following a so-called "New Testament."

You are confused, being misled, and following a false "god." If you are sincere, you need to review the warnings of Moses at the end of Deuteronomy.

2 months ago '09        #56
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 145959 145 K  Slaps total: 18256 18 K
 Boogie1790 said
Shut yo dumb a*s up

the bozo claimed phosphorus means lighter

Definition of phosphorus

1 : a phosphorescent substance or body especially : one that shines or glows in the dark

2 or less commonly phosphorous

a nonmetallic element of the nitrogen family with atomic number 15 that occurs widely in combination especially as phosphates, that is essential for life in all known organisms, and that is used especially in fertilizers and organophosphorus compounds — see Chemical Elements Table

2 months ago '16        #57
space
space
space
 messy marv stan said
the bozo claimed phosphorus means lighter

No, I said to look at the etymology of the word.

Words are composed of roots. "Phosphorus" literally means "light bearer."

The definition will tell you about the chemical element. There's a relationship, but I said the "etymology." Get out of my thread dummy.

2 months ago '16        #58
space
space
space
If you look at "phosphorus" on Wikipedia, it will likely link you to "Lucifer."

But there will be a "disambiguation," because the word is also used to denote a chemical element.

2 months ago '16        #59
space
space
space
@

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)

Phosphorus (Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros) is the Morning Star, the planet Venus in its morning appearance. Φαοσφόρος (Phaosphoros) and Φαεσφόρος (Phaesphoros) are forms of the same name in some Greek dialects.

This celestial object was named when stars and planets were not always distinguished with modern precision.

Another Greek name for the Morning Star is Heosphoros (Greek Ἑωσφόρος Heōsphoros), meaning "Dawn-Bringer". The form Eosphorus is sometimes met in English, as if from Ἠωσφόρος (Ēōsphoros), which is not actually found in Greek literature,[1] but would be the form that Ἑωσφόρος would have in some dialects. As an adjective, the Greek word φωσφόρος is applied in the sense of "light-bringing" to, for instance, the dawn, the god Dionysos, pine torches, the day; and in the sense of "torch-bearing" as an epithet of several god and goddesses, especially Hecate but also of Artemis/Diana and Hephaestus.[2]

The Latin word lucifer, corresponding to Greek φωσφόρος, was used as a name for the morning star and thus appeared in the Vulgate translation of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל (helel), meaning Venus as the brilliant, bright or shining one, in Isaiah 14(Isaiah 14:12), where the Septuagint Greek version uses, not φωσφόρος, but ἑωσφόρος. As a translation of the same Hebrew word the King James Version gave "Lucifer", a name often misunderstood as a reference to Satan. Modern translations of the same passage render the Hebrew word instead as "morning star", "daystar", "shining one" or "shining star". In Revelation 22 (Revelation 22:16), Jesus is referred to as the morning star, but not as lucifer in Latin, nor as φωσφόρος in the original Greek text, which instead has ὁ ἀστὴρ ὁ λαμπρὸς ὁ πρωϊνός (ho astēr ho lampros ho prōinos), literally: the star, the shining one, the dawn.[3][4][5] In the Vulgate Latin text of 2 Peter 1 ( 2 Peter 1:19) the word "lucifer" is used of the morning star in the phrase "until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts", the corresponding Greek word being φωσφόρος.

Objectively, Venus is the "light bringer" as she appears most brightly in the sky in December (optical illusion due to days being shorter); the most regular appearance of the planet signalled a beginning of "rebirth" phase where the days would get longer and winter would end. Mythologically, Venus is incorporated with Sirius, the "Savior" star, as it's "anti-Christ" - Sirius is relevant in June and Venus in December, and so Venus the Virgin announces the appearance of Sirius the Savior (on the opposite side of the zodiac circle, ie "gives birth") The correction of the Egyptian solar calendar by way of helical rising of the Anubis star, Seth, today known as Sirius, which also permitted for alignment of the lunar and the solar calendars and predicted the flooding of the Nile thus becoming the Seth or Sotor (Savior) star fit nicely into Egyptian political mythology where upper and lower Egypt and their unification were often a*sociated with the being of the Pharaoh - in his title as "King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the morning and the evening star," both Venus and Sirius.

When fools like you talk, it sometimes becomes preferable to be more explicit.

But knowledge is prized more valuably, when people are allowed to seek it out for themselves.

I would not lie, or speak foolishly, concerning the Bible.

Last edited by 144000; 10-08-2019 at 06:43 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '16        #60
space
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
2 Kings 13:5 KJV
[5] (And the Lord gave Israel a SAVIOUR, so that they went out from under the hand of the Syrians: and the children of Israel dwelt in their tents, as beforetime.

Obadiah 1:21 KJV
[21] And SAVIOURS shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

Nehemiah 9:27 KJV
[27] Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them SAVIOURS, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

Now does the Bible contradict itself, or do you just not know what the fu*k you’re talking about?
I've now had a chance to review these scriptures.

And you're right, about something. Obadiah does indeed say, "מושׁעים."

Now, let me ask you something.

Can you read Hebrew?

Because here is what the scripture reads.

Oba 1:21 וְעָל֤וּ H5927 מֹֽושִׁעִים֙ H3467 בְּהַ֣ר H2022 צִיֹּ֔ון H6726 לִשְׁפֹּ֖ט H8199 אֶת־ H853 הַ֣ר H2022 עֵשָׂ֑ו H6215 וְהָיְתָ֥ה H1961 לַֽיהוָ֖ה H3068 הַמְּלוּכָֽה׃ H4410

Oba 1:21 וְ and עָל֤וּ H5927 ascend מֹֽושִׁעִים֙ H3467 help בְּ in הַ֣ר H2022 mountain צִיֹּ֔ון H6726 Zion לִ to שְׁפֹּ֖ט H8199 judge אֶת־ H853 [object marker] הַ֣ר H2022 mountain עֵשָׂ֑ו H6215 Esau וְ and הָיְתָ֥ה H1961 be לַֽ to יהוָ֖ה H3068 YHWH הַ the מְּלוּכָֽה׃ H4410 kingship

The passage is speaking on events which are to take place on The Day of the Lord. (See verse 15.)

And it reads: "Ascend salvations IN Mount Zion, to judge AT Mount Esau; and BE to יהוה the Kingdom."

Your translation says:

[21] And SAVIOURS shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

But the scripture reads, "salvations arise IN Mount Zion." Not "on."

There is a chart of Hebrew prefixes, along with their meanings.

So the verse is being mistranslated... when you say, "saviors shall come up on Mount Zion."

It says, "salvations IN Mount Zion."

And anyone can check it.

2 months ago '15        #61
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57806 57 K  Slaps total: 7546 7 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
To be fair, you don't know the truth. That is why it's called "faith" or "belief" in God.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #62
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
 144000 said
Do you even know where the term "Christ" comes from?

If you did, you wouldn't be using it to refer to a scriptural messiah.

It comes from an Egyptian word "karest," which pertains to a deified mummy. There was never a prophesied "Christ" in the Hebrew writings.

That is something you've adopted from pagans, despite the fact that it has no scriptural basis (and no etymological connection to "messiach").

There is no blood on my hands. You need to study the scriptures and the writings of the prophets, and compare that with those of the authors of the so-called "NT." They do not fit together.
I use christ bcuz we're in America. I've used his Hebrew name here in this thread already.

I've studied and continue to study scripture. It all adds up rather seamlessly. While I do my best to be law abiding, I fall short daily.

Truly grateful that His grace meets me at my imperfections, while he's not a God to be mocked either

Teddy KGB said
To be fair, you don't know the truth. That is why it's called "faith" or "belief" in God.
Everything I posted is true and can be cross checked.

I've been blessed enough to have a faith is based on experience. However before those experiences, you're correct, it would have to be based on circumstantial evidence and claims of others.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #63
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said

Everything I posted is true and can be cross checked.

I've been blessed enough to have a faith is based on experience. However before those experiences, you're correct, it would have to be based on circumstantial evidence and claims of others.
There is no proof. There is only faith and belief.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #64
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
There is no proof. There is only faith and belief.
No proof of what?

2 months ago '15        #65
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
No proof of what?
Of the truth you believe you know.

2 months ago '16        #66
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Of the truth you believe you know.
Yes there is. I already stated that. If you'd like to post contrary evidence, go for it

2 months ago '13        #67
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 29990 29 K  Slaps total: 5706 5 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
Yes there is. I already stated that. If you'd like to post contrary evidence, go for it
Are you suggesting the scripture is reliable/ verifiable evidence for supernatural deities and their activity?

2 months ago '15        #68
Teddy KGB 
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
What evidence are you referring to?

2 months ago '16        #69
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 45965 45 K  Slaps total: 6226 6 K
He most likely existed.

Were many details of his life fabricated in the Gospels? Absolutely.

Was he a divine being? Absolutely not. Just another Jew who tried a religious revolution and got put down like many before and after him.

Guys with Messianic agendas were very common around the time of Jesus. It was the cool thing for Jews to do who were sick of Roman rule and by extension, the Jewish leadership who had been co-opted by the Romans.

Last edited by Aztlan; 10-09-2019 at 09:58 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '16        #70
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Are you suggesting the scripture is reliable/ verifiable evidence for supernatural deities and their activity?
I posted the truth behind the dieties you posted and poor comparisons you made and then hid from.

I've experienced my truth, so it's more than blind faith.

What do YOU believe in?

2 months ago '16        #71
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
 Aztlan said
He most likely existed.

Was he a divine being? Absolutely not.
How can you be sure of this?

Or is this a statement if faith that you're making?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #72
Boogie1790 
space
space
 Ghostface k*lla said
I posted the truth behind the dieties you posted and poor comparisons you made and then hid from.

What do YOU believe in?
Coming in bx religious threads tryna disprove god.

2 months ago '16        #73
Boogie1790 
space
space
 Aztlan said
He most likely existed.

Was he a divine being? Absolutely not. Just another Jew who tried a religious revolution and got out down like many before and after him.

Guys with Messianic agendas were very common around the time of Jesus. It was the cool thing for Jews to do who were sick of Roman rule and by extension, the Jewish leadership who had been co-opted by the Romans.
They were common, but only one had a following strong enough to eventually become the national religon of the roman empire.

2 months ago '16        #74
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
They were common, but only one had a following strong enough to eventually become the national religon of the roman empire.
And the reason why there were so many with that agenda is bcuz they understood scripture at that time and knew that someone was suppose to fulfill the prophesies.

He's the only one to actually fullfil them.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #75
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 29990 29 K  Slaps total: 5706 5 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

What do YOU believe in?
If I “hid”, I’m doing a very bad job of doing so by quoting you aren’t I?

The video I posted was an apologist’s video to the real world similarities that Jesus has with deities that predate him by thousands of years. These are similarities that you’re are also attempting apologetics on but failing miserably.

An example of hiding is your blatant deflection of my question to focus on me and things irrelevant to what I actually asked you.

So I’ll ask again...Are you suggesting that scripture (what you posted as evidence) is reliable/ verifiable evidence for deities and their activities? Also, your anecdotal “experience” is not reliable/ verifiable evidence for anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+115online now  29
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
127 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  26
How andy ruiz lost anthony joshua rematch!
34 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  25
Nick Cannon calls 50 Cent a c**n for defending Eminem
162 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  9
Patrice O'Neal Being a Human In A Room Full Of Robots