online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Who isnít splitting bills in this economy?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

2 months ago '11        #26
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71162 71 K  Slaps total: 3006 3 K
 Bigboi781 said
Iím confused though. If youíre in a marriage, why wouldnít you want your wife dictating certain things?
Im too strong minded, I dont like feeling like I have a supervisor watching over me.

Marriage is a partnership, not a dictatorship.

Im not married but what im saying is I pay all of my bills, my woman works and pays all of her bill. She doesn't need anything from me but I always try to make sure she has whatever she needs and she has my back the same if needed.

Money ruins everything if youre not on the same page in the relationship. Never make it a money thing and be transparent if you really care and want it to last.

On the flip side some people need a second mother to guide their lives and tell them what they can and cant do or spend.

Im good off that
+2   

2 months ago '16        #27
WildOutBoy 
Props total: 6042 6 K  Slaps total: 834 834
Well let me say this...

Any woman saying she wants a man to pay all the bills is obviously financially irresponsible and unaware. Its honestly just a dream in this economy. I really wish dudes would see the writing on the wall and realize that these women are remixing the way they ask for help. Women today are either unable/unwilling to put in the work necessary to produce the income that would facilitate this dream lifestyle, so they much rather get it from a man. OR alotta these women in their 30s are realizing that they don't have the substantial amount of retirement put away, so they use men as 401ks/IRAs. Please don't fall for it the trickery lol. If a woman truly had the means or the ability to get something done, she would simply do it herself.

Notice women who truly believe a man should be going 100/0 never have a man in sight ???
+4   

2 months ago '22        #28
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 18174 18 K  Slaps total: 16360 16 K
 Bigboi781 said
Can someone help me understand who isnít splitting bills in this economy?

Common topic in the black community is that men should pay all the bills and women should take care of the house without spending anything. Man, Iíve been looking at the housing market in my areaÖÖ goddamn every 3 bedroom is 500k and above. Even with 20% down, itís like 3k a month for the mortgage. So imagine things like insurance, car note, groceries, schooling for kids, electricity, heating, etc. So how in the heck are people expecting one person to pay all the bills especially if itís a family beyond just husband and wife? What do prices around yall look like? And overall thoughts because Iím honestly not seeing how itís reasonably possible unless youíre making 300k yearly
Just string bi#ches along. Sell them dreams, promise them the world. As long as you fu#ked once, you already won. After that you're just playing with house money.

TLDR: no bi#ch is good enough to pay for. There's always a newer and younger model to upgrade to. That's what makes life worth living, that's what keeps you hungry.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #29
ddash 
Props total: 138542 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
 southside playa said
Every broad I meet, wants all her bills paid on day 1. Plus a shopping allowance. Is boys simpin & trickin heavy like dat, with all this inflation?

I was looking to shack up and keep some in-house, but I’m just gonna go monk mode. Trying to cut bills not add them.
emoji
emoji

Finding a decent chick to settle with has been tough lately depending on city.

But I got a new Black chick who wants to take care of me everyday and treats me like a KING!!!

She Cooks for me, gives me daily massages and does whatever I want, when I want.She just wants me to be happy and the best version of myself.She is 10 yrs younger than me but is nurturing, lady like and truly wants to take care of her man like a real woman should.Oh and Body is Crazy and she can make that a$s clap and throw it in a circle.

Its brand new situation but its refreshing to find a woman like this.I might have to lock her down and keep her frfr. Plus She get hella discounts from the army too.

But I always paid for the majority of things in relationships.The women chip in on certain things when asked or they 100% wanted to.Sometimes we agreed on certain splits.But this chick told me she wanna own several businesses and just have me chill and be able to do nothing or just do whatever I want.

I said WHALE DAMN
Look what I got.

Last edited by ddash; 05-28-2024 at 12:34 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '14        #30
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53 OP
Props total: 74704 74 K  Slaps total: 19818 19 K
 MONEY WORLD said
Just string bi#ches along. Sell them dreams, promise them the world. As long as you fu#ked once, you already won. After that you're just playing with house money.

TLDR: no bi#ch is good enough to pay for. There's always a newer and younger model to upgrade to. That's what makes life worth living, that's what keeps you hungry.
Iíd like to get married. Iím good on this. This doesnít seem honorable at all which is surprising for someone so conservative. Werenít you just saying a womanís purpose is to be a wife and a mother?

2 months ago '22        #31
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 18174 18 K  Slaps total: 16360 16 K
 Bigboi781 said
Iíd like to get married. Iím good on this. This doesnít seem honorable at all which is surprising for someone so conservative. Werenít you just saying a womanís purpose is to be a wife and a mother?
Lol I would never say any of that, you got me confused with someone else. I'm not conservative, I'm a libertarian. I live a polyamorous lifestyle, I don't fu#k with the concept marriage at all.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #32
Vizier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8102 8 K  Slaps total: 1114 1 K
 ddash said
emoji
emoji

But I got a new Black chick who wants to take care of me everyday and treats me like a KING!!!

She Cooks for me, gives me daily massages and does whatever I want, when I want.She just wants me to be happy and the best version of myself.She is 10 yrs younger than me but is nurturing, lady like and truly wants to take care of her man like a real woman should.Oh and Body is Crazy and she can make that a$s clap and throw it in a circle.

Its brand new situation but its refreshing to find a woman like this.I might have to lock her down and keep her frfr. Plus She get hella discounts from the army too.

But I always paid for the majority of things in relationships.The women chip in on certain things when asked or they 100% wanted to.Sometimes we agreed on certain splits.But this chick told me she wanna own several businesses and just have me chill and be able to do nothing or just do whatever I want.

I said WHALE DAMN
Look what I got.
emoji

Honeymoon phase...

tread lightly.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #33
ddash 
 Vizier said
emoji

Honeymoon phase...

tread lightly.
No doubt but gotta start somewhere and Its tough in them streets if you looking for more than just a smash.Dont even get to that phase lol

2 months ago '22        #34
TheWolf 
Props total: 3864 3 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K
 Silencer said
Im too strong minded, I dont like feeling like I have a supervisor watching over me.

Marriage is a partnership, not a dictatorship.

Im not married but what im saying is I pay all of my bills, my woman works and pays all of her bill. She doesn't need anything from me but I always try to make sure she has whatever she needs and she has my back the same if needed.

Money ruins everything if youre not on the same page in the relationship. Never make it a money thing and be transparent if you really care and want it to last.

On the flip side some people need a second mother to guide their lives and tell them what they can and cant do or spend.

Im good off that
Your married bro lol it is no my money her money lol it is no my bills her bills lol

Technically she can take your money and there is nothing you can do because you both are married(itís her money) . Legally your money is hers and hers is yours
+1   

2 months ago '22        #35
TheWolf 
Before we was married my wife paid most of the main rent and still do now. Money I make we save and I use for everything else kid clothes, eating out vacations etc. I do mostly all the cooking/I do the car repairs myself. She makes a little over 6 figures tho and our utilities and mortgage is only like $2,200 a month

Truthfully when married and no such thing as 50/50 or whatever lol
+2   

2 months ago '20        #36
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25665 25 K  Slaps total: 3645 3 K
I'm married so what's hers is mine and what's mine is mine.

2 months ago '20        #37
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25665 25 K  Slaps total: 3645 3 K
 TheWolf said
Before we was married my wife paid most of the main rent and still do now. Money I make we save and I use for everything else kid clothes, eating out vacations etc. I do mostly all the cooking/I do the car repairs myself. She makes a little over 6 figures tho and our utilities and mortgage is only like $2,200 a month

Truthfully when married and no such thing as 50/50 or whatever lol
Factz

1 month ago '20        #38
Jikkles 
Props total: 5906 5 K  Slaps total: 727 727
Been paying all the bills the last year with one more year to go. Got a place, let bm stay so she could catch up on her sh1t since she's looked out for me throughout our lives together but after summer of 25, we can do this no more. Just felt like as a man it was the right thing to do
+1   

1 month ago '24        #39
WillEBeemN 
Props total: 449 449  Slaps total: 47 47
 ddash said
emoji
emoji

I said WHALE DAMN
Look what I got.
that's what I'm talking about...sounds like she's genuinely attracted to you for who you are...there are alot of guys who will never get to experience that what it sounds like youre about to experience in terms of your love life haha. goo luck!

1 month ago '10        #40
eashawty 
Props total: 41035 41 K  Slaps total: 3796 3 K
I won’t pay all the bills but I aint tryna have no bi#ch live wit me anyway. I will move her in a crib or townhouse that’s conveniently located for me & pay half her rent tho if I’m takin her personal like that.

1 month ago '11        #41
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71162 71 K  Slaps total: 3006 3 K
 TheWolf said
Your married bro lol it is no my money her money lol it is no my bills her bills lol

Technically she can take your money and there is nothing you can do because you both are married(itís her money) . Legally your money is hers and hers is yours
Nah not quite bruh, she can take funds from the joint account and im not opposed to having 1. Shes not allowed to withdraw from any personal account that you opened.

Im not going to say that they dont do that but you can file a lawsuit if you feel she did u dirty.

You still have rights and personal assets while married.

Communication is the best option imo

1 month ago '16        #42
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 33293 33 K  Slaps total: 2894 2 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
I've been with my wife 25 years 20 married, at first I was the breadwinner, now I'm out of them streets and on disability vet pay, not great but decent. I do the mortgage, cable and cell bill plus a few odds and ends, she does every thing else plus when we go out she pays for everything and if she wants footwear I get footwear when I was struggling she held us down ten plus years.
It works. My mortgage is only 600 and I don't live in a bad part of the city at all, my total payout a month is a stack
You not 100%?!?

emoji

1 month ago '04        #43
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 139499 139 K  Slaps total: 8940 8 K
 ELAH MENTAT said
You not 100%?!?

emoji
My payout for my part of the bills is a stack not my payout from military
+1   

1 month ago '17        #44
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 105127 105 K  Slaps total: 22160 22 K
I kind of split bills with my wife and I make over 3x what she does. But tbh our bills aren't very high. We don't have a car note so really it's just the mortgage which she handles 1/3 of then half the little sh1t like utilities/groceries.

But I pay almost everything for the numerous vacations we go to, activities we do, shopping, going out to eat, I'll probably buy her a new car in the next year and pay for most of the car note as well.

Tbh, if she stopped working I'd pay for everything but until she does where the hell else she spending her money?

All depends on the incomes of the couple.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #45
ddash 
 WillEBeemN said
that's what I'm talking about...sounds like she's genuinely attracted to you for who you are...there are alot of guys who will never get to experience that what it sounds like youre about to experience in terms of your love life haha. goo luck!
I agree and thx plehboi

I learned im getting old tho.I be damn near in a body cast trying to fu#k her daily lol.The 28 yr old version of me shaking his head lol.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #46
TheWolf 
 Silencer said
Nah not quite bruh, she can take funds from the joint account and im not opposed to having 1. Shes not allowed to withdraw from any personal account that you opened.

Im not going to say that they dont do that but you can file a lawsuit if you feel she did u dirty.

You still have rights and personal assets while married.

Communication is the best option imo
You donít have personal assets when married unless you had them before you married but even then if you mix it then she can claim it as well

Of course you fu#king dummy she canít go in your personal account because the bank wonít let her. Nobody can go in your account. What Iím saying if she uses your card or you have money laying around or a money order etc itís hers as well and she can take it because itís joint assets

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
164 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1711
Video inside MGK throwing subs at Eminem still
85 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+417
logo Bronny james 3 points in 29 minutes