Tricking “Find my friends”

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '16        #1
166 page views
3 comments

ChrisBieber 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 4 4
Tricking “Find my friends”

Is there a way to trick the find my friends feature? Long story short, someone is tracking my location and at times I don’t want them to know where I’m at. Obviously turning it off would be a red flag.

Help a brother out. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by ChrisBieber; 06-02-2019 at 08:35 AM..
+1   

3 comments for "Tricking “Find my friends”"

2 weeks ago '09        #2
Easy E 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 67 67
leave your compromised phone at home - buy a trap phone and travel with that one.

1 week ago '16        #3
mia4life128 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 404 404
 ChrisBieber said
Is there a way to trick the find my friends feature? Long story short, someone is tracking my location and at times I don’t want them to know where I’m at. Obviously turning it off would be a red flag.

Help a brother out. Thanks for any help.
I know where you going with this lmao. You want to try using a VPN like ipvanish or nordvpn, expressvpn. if your trying to conceal your tracks this could help you out. Obviously test it out first.

eg: log into icloud and use the find my iphone tool see where it puts you on the map. If it has you in a country where the vpn server you are using is then it should work the same for "find my friends" test out first before, you take chances and make mistakes.

also best way is to never opt to sign up for ish like that. I don't play that nonsense if you know what I mean.

1 week ago '07        #4
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,406 | Props total: 3253 3253
Buy a cheap Ipad, install the app onto it, switch to the ipad location when you're "hiding"

Home         

most viewed right now
+123online now  13
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Video inside Look At This Stank Ass Face This Hoe Gave This IG Thot Brittanya187
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+116online now  6
This Instagram account is low key ran by Jay Z