Gaining My Weight Back After Keto Diet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
130 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
72 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LaFather Ball: ‘I run Chino Hills! I run UCLA, about to run the NBA!’
152 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '10        #241
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 467 467
 strungout said:
I gained like 5-6 pounds in the past few days cus i said fu*k it while i was on a road trip went into a chick-fil-a and i just had to have their waffle fries , also best customer service out of any fast food chain in that bi*ch

Gonna get back on it strict tommorow though

I will post progress pics a month from now its alway been a dream of mine to be one of those people that do that
My man fell off the wagon

Get back on it and let us know. We expect some progress pics in a month... and mannnn chik fil a staff either gets PAID or it's a low key religious cult lmao
strungout and 1 others gave props

2 days ago '12        #242
iamsweets 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 2544 2544
 strungout said:

[pic - click to view]

Be careful on sashimi there's hella protein in it which can knock you out of ketosis.
strungout gave props

2 days ago '04        #243
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,385 | Props total: 146 146
fu*k Ketosis
 2 days ago '04        #244
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,385 | Props total: 146 146
 MLCP said:
I'd love to add some muscle. I've worked out before and people noticed after I did for like two weeks. Lately I haven't been able to do much in the gym, seems like I get tired quickly, which is weird because I also play full court basketball a couple of times a week for like 2-3 hours.

Do I need to stick to keto and just eat more?
You are too active to support a keto diet. It wont work for you without you decreasing your activity level.
 1 day ago '06        #245
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 342 342
Just made the fathead pizza last night. Was fu*king bomb! I am making another one tonight lol
strungout and 1 others gave props

1 day ago '14        #246
strungout 350 heat pts350
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 18980 18980
so what did i discover after "cheating" for 3 days ???

i had become some what of a keto snob these past few months,

i had developed this smug like know it all attitude about food...

but i realized every 3-4 weeks its okay to eat a burger with a bun or enjoy cheesy fries or those bread at red lobster that they serve as an appetizer it won't be the end of the world in fact i have almost bounced back to my original weight in only a day my metabolism has stayed the same.. and i might of over stated it a bit in the beginning because i was so worried..

keto has done so much for me than just losing weight, it has helped with my depression and anxiety as well, so i deemed it this magical end all be all type of thing ...

but the problem ain't carbs and sugar, its just most of us have too much of it.
so enjoy that cake on ur sisters bday or take part in taco tuesdays with ur family , just dont over do it.
ThRoWeD MaN LaN and 3 others gave props

20 hrs ago '07        #247
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 5 5
 VerballyAbusive said:
You are too active to support a keto diet. It wont work for you without you decreasing your activity level.
I don't think it works like that. Ketosis means your body is burning fat for energy instead of carbs. I think there is a week or two where your body is adjusting but then you feel the same or better. I've been feeling better and the other day even played for 2.5 hours and then went to the gym, which I've never done before.
ThRoWeD MaN LaN gave props

18 hrs ago '10        #248
space
space
 MLCP said:
I don't think it works like that. Ketosis means your body is burning fat for energy instead of carbs. I think there is a week or two where your body is adjusting but then you feel the same or better. I've been feeling better and the other day even played for 2.5 hours and then went to the gym, which I've never done before.
 13 hrs ago '14        #249
strungout 350 heat pts350
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 18980 18980
 csarvis3 said:
Just made the fathead pizza last night. Was fu*king bomb! I am making another one tonight lol
Post pics and ingredients if u can

Also i think im gonna start fu*king with fat bombs soon any of yall rock with that ??
 10 hrs ago '13        #250
PBC 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 2269 2269
Last maybe 3 weeks good at keto I did loose 10 pounds but then... was 188

Was on vacy in atlanta and Cali and fu*ked up.......

now scale says im at 194 last time i checked.. Last 2-3 days i have been trying to start back but its hard but starting Monday I do plan to go back full keto to drop down to 180. Once i Hit 180 i will be good....

Keto did influence me to even make better choices just eating... if i need to eat out i get everything no bun and i get a diet soda... sh*t no bread and a diet soda is normal to me now.... I still down water like its pus*y
 4 hrs ago '07        #251
Billdotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 432 432
Keto is fad bullsh*t. I tell this to everyone when they want to start dieting is it sustainable? If not you're wasting time.
 4 hrs ago '10        #252
space
space
 Billdotel said:
Keto is fad bullsh*t. I tell this to everyone when they want to start dieting is it sustainable? If not you're wasting time.
Why would this not by sustainable compared to any other diet? And why do some n*ggas hate this sht so much lmao
iamsweets gave props

3 hrs ago '12        #253
iamsweets 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 2544 2544
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Why would this not by sustainable compared to any other diet? And why do some n*ggas hate this sht so much lmao
Same thing I was thinking. n*ggas too worried about what other grown men are eating
ThRoWeD MaN LaN gave props

3 hrs ago '07        #254
Billdotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 432 432
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
You think you can stay in ketosis forever?
 3 hrs ago '10        #255
space
space
 Billdotel said:
You think you can stay in ketosis forever?
I've read about people who have been on it for 6 years and going, but that's not the point. Keto is typically used by people who are attempting to cut body fat. Keto is VERY effective at doing such. I don't know what your beef with keto is but there's endless amount of examples of people who have had success with keto.

To answer your question, I wont stay in ketosis forever. However, when I am cutting body fat I will use keto because it's HIGHLY effective. My blood pressure also went from pre hypertension to a tad lower than normal. I'm. It gonna type an essay about all the physical and mental benefits. They're well documented if you are curious.
iamsweets gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
88 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
126 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
25 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
218 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.4
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Troy Ave new song: 1st hand account of the assassination on his life
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Leaked Brad Pitt pictures released online...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy