Do Robots Deserve Rights? What if Machines Become Conscious?

most viewed right now
 237
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
130 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
72 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Westbrook Not Contesting Shots To Engineer RBs?
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '06        #21
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,597 | Props total: 5788 5788
 SimpinAintEz said:
Don't know why you randomly mentioned me but you've basically a.sserted an opinion indistinguishable from a fairy tale. You've stated wishful thinking and conjecture.
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not

 SimpinAintEz said:
There's no evidence to support that anything called a "soul" even exists, let alone that its part of consciousness and that it lives on after we die.
wut do u consider evidence???

 SimpinAintEz said:
Literally nothing but people afraid to die creating wishful fantasies of living forever.
or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."


Last edited by waytoomuch; 02-25-2017 at 08:23 AM..
Tastemaker331 and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 4 weeks ago '14        #22
deadpoolsnow 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 5547 5547
 waytoomuch said:
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not



wut do u consider evidence???



or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."

[video - click to view]


if god exist , from what I know IT'S all knowing and all powerful IT had to know that eve was gona eat apple , and cause "evil" so why would some want to belive in a god just to feel like a helpless rat in a maze full of traps

just like I know a belief in a finish line to existence , and ultimate punishment for wrong doing can bring comfort to others

its why I don't knock beliefs , if someone is going to go through the process of questing their beliefs it wont be because you yell your views are right , its that two people had a conversation explain there different point of views and the points were heard and digested , instead of glanced at while you form your response

I don't care what people do for most part ( I got my own sh*t to worry bout ) long as their beliefs don't inconvenience me , its not repressive to me or mine

Do you
SimpinAintEz gave props
 
 4 weeks ago '06        #23
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,597 | Props total: 5788 5788
 deadpoolsnow said:


if god exist , from what I know IT'S all knowing and all powerful IT had to know that eve was gona eat apple , and cause "evil" so why would some want to belive in a god just to feel like a helpless rat in a maze full of traps
no where do u get the part about god knowin adam wuz gonna eat the apple?? where in the bible does it say the world is predetermined?? can u show me? god gives us free will. he gives us direction. it's up 2 us to do wut we want wit it. we can follow his path or the devil's way. 2 my understanding of the bible, we were all made perfect but once adam n even disobeyed god's direction, humans were kicked out of god's garden, made nekkid and have since inherited good and sin

 deadpoolsnow said:
just like I know a belief in a finish line to existence , and ultimate punishment for wrong doing can bring comfort to others

its why I don't knock beliefs , if someone is going to go through the process of questing their beliefs it wont be because you yell your views are right , its that two people had a conversation explain there different point of views and the points were heard and digested , instead of glanced at while you form your response
i don't knock any beliefs either but i do knock doubters. i don't see how people can sit there and say such and such does not exist. 2 say sumthin doesn't exist without any research or investigation is just as shallow in sayin that their is one truth. my thing is 2 keep an open mind. people try 2 simplify the world so much and think nothin goes beyond their 5 senses. we live on a floating rock. just think about that s**t. we know outside of the planet, there is a huge outer space beyond it. we know that. so y r we doubting any other possible existence of a god or believin god is the 1 and only. god could even have a god. who knows? no1 knows how far the rabbit hole goes. i think we would all be better if we keep open ears and just listen and stop shutting down theories. if u can expect that the world is bigger outside of earth, i don't see how any1 can doubt another magical world or place like heaven. not forcing any beliefs but we should @ least b not quick to say "i don't believe in this existence.."


Last edited by waytoomuch; 02-26-2017 at 09:18 AM..
 4 weeks ago '14        #24
deadpoolsnow 72 heat pts72 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 5547 5547
 waytoomuch said:
no where do u get the part about god knowin adam wuz gonna eat the apple?? where in the bible does it say the world is predetermined?? can u show me? god gives us free will. he gives us direction. it's up 2 us to do wut we want wit it. we can follow his path or the devil's way. 2 my understanding of the bible, we were all made perfect but once adam n even disobeyed god's direction, humans were kicked out of god's garden, made nekkid and have since inherited good and sin "
I guess you don't have a option on the vid ..
mybad if IT isn't all knowing , I've heard religious people say that a lot , search all knowing god on YouTube tho if it IT isn't all knowing to believe in It makes less sense to me ,


[video - click to view]



that means God took the mistake of eve eating apple (really entrapment ) and took that as reason to punish ALL humanity

 waytoomuch said:
i don't knock any beliefs either but i do knock doubters. i don't see how people can sit there and say such and such does not exist. 2 say sumthin doesn't exist without any research or investigation is just as shallow in sayin that their is one truth. my thing is 2 keep an open mind. people try 2 simplify the world so much and think nothin goes beyond their 5 senses. we live on a floating rock. just think about that s**t. we know outside of the planet, there is a huge outer space beyond it. we know that. so y r we doubting any other possible existence of a god or believin god is the 1 and only. god could even have a god. who knows? no1 knows how far the rabbit hole goes. i think we would all be better if we keep open ears and just listen and stop shutting down theories. if u can expect that the world is bigger outside of earth, i don't see how any1 can doubt another magical world or place like heaven. not forcing any beliefs but we should @ least b not quick to say "i don't believe in this existence.."
I would think in following your logic disbelief falls under GOD's given free will , witch seems odd to question by your logic , and their has been alot of test by philosophers and scientist explaining the things that were previously perceived to be miracles

I doubt IT because I don't see evidence that supports its existence , I'm not doing leaps of faith because their isn't evidence to me that suggest I should

not mad you doin you tho , I just don't want to be involved with or stifled by it
SimpinAintEz gave props
 
 4 weeks ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
avatar space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 6964 6964
 waytoomuch said:
fairy tale. i dare u 2 get a satanic bible n start followin the instructions in it 2 make contact. let's see if the s**t u see will be fairy tales or not



wut do u consider evidence???



or perhaps ur so afraid of life that u reject anything that points 2 human conciousness and convince urself that there is 0 continuation after "death."
I don't know why I attempt to have logical conversations with an individual who can't even form a single coherent sentence. Your spell check was like, "fu*k it! I quit!".

Yes, the tales of the Bible are completely indistinguishable from magic and fairy tales.

What is with you and this "afraid of life" nonsense you incessantly spew? How does that make any sense whatsoever? You're saying I'm afraid to live? Well there's a pretty easy solution to that problem and I'm obviously still here dimwit.

Also, please quote me where I denied consciousness. We are all obviously conscious but all evidence supports the fact that consciousness dies when the brain dies. Period.

Look, I know you want to live forever and that death is scary for a lot of people but it's time to grow up and get over yourself. death is as natural as life. Man, with his infinite ego, has been trying to live forever for forever even if it means creating gods and stories.
Thoed G gave props
 
 4 days ago '06        #26
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,597 | Props total: 5788 5788
 SimpinAintEz said:
Also, please quote me where I denied consciousness. We are all obviously conscious but all evidence supports the fact that consciousness dies when the brain dies. Period.
so u accept this?? u choose 2 believe this

this is a theory. a theory that u have chosen to accept. there is no evidence 2 support this. ur foundation on everything u know and believe is surrounded by faith. u believing science is a religion in of itself. where is ur evidence 2 support this?? where can u back this up and say this is certain?? ur believing in a theory homie. everything u accept is things u have never seen or tested b4. therefore, u choose to believe in s**t u have never witnessed based on a measure of faith
 1 day ago '04        #27
Thoed G 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$13,132 | Props total: 2001 2001
What rights? To free electricity?
There social environment is created for it. They don't need rights, much less deserve them.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
88 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
126 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
25 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
218 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Troy Ave new song: 1st hand account of the assassination on his life
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.4
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Leaked Brad Pitt pictures released online...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy