James Harden On Taking Rest Days

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 24 - "We Just Pulled It": Trump LAWST, Admits TrumpCare Defeat. GO..
130 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rick Ross in court for kidnapping, assault case Updated: Mar 24, 2017 ..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 1 in 3 Americans can't come up with $2,000—here's how much you should..
72 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LaFather Ball: ‘I run Chino Hills! I run UCLA, about to run the NBA!’
152 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '16        #121
DaSogeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1156 1156
I gotta give James credit for knocking down every known big b00ty thot in the world. He got a helluva resume.
 3 days ago '14        #122
NewLegends 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 6626 6626
 dds010 said:
don't know why anyone is propping Garden up for making this comment. literally plays on ONE side of the floor. doesn't care about his man scoring, doesn't rotate, doesn't pick up other people's men literally NOTHING on the defensive end. add that to the fact the he plays basketball to play basketball, he's playing merely for stats, have spus warriors are playing to win CHAMPIONSHIPS therefore it makes sense to rest their players SOMETIMES. harden and Westbrook etc know damn well they aren't getting past the 1st/2nd rounds so of course they'll play every game....plus when you getting the kinda foul calls that Harden gets, it hard to be fatigue when it steadily resting at the foul line.
He doesn't play one side of the floor and arguing otherwise means you don't watch the Rockets play.
 3 days ago '14        #123
4evaabso 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,505 | Props total: 5471 5471
 tre0624 said:
my thoughts on that is have u ever heard kawhi said i wanna rest or i need to sit out or im playing to many minutes?

Or was that greg poppovich that forced kawhi to sit down

so which one is it A or B

Lebron has been quoted u can literally find videos of the n*gga saying i play to many minutes, i need rest, i need more allstar teammates. When have u ever heard kawhi, westbrook or harden say that sh*t
Got em
 3 days ago '14        #124
NewLegends 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 6626 6626
 tre0624 said:
my thoughts on that is have u ever heard kawhi said i wanna rest or i need to sit out or im playing to many minutes?

Or was that greg poppovich that forced kawhi to sit down

so which one is it A or B

Lebron has been quoted u can literally find videos of the n*gga saying i play to many minutes, i need rest, i need more allstar teammates. When have u ever heard kawhi, westbrook or harden say that sh*t
To be fair, I've seen Ty Lue say he's making Lebron rest.
BamaBoy91 gave props

2 days ago '16        #125
IDRIS 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 66 66
 DonC said:
Stop the silliness....the games in the west are not tasking, they play west coast ball of running around and moving the ball..the teams are just better but the wear and tear there doesnt compare to the east where they have to grind most games out because of lesser talent. West is flair. Run and gun unless you get Memphis...but East is mostly grind out attrition games...

Harden cant rest until he consistently plays through may/june.

LOL at wear and tear in the west!!

Cavs most physical games last year playoffs were against Detroit..regardless of the fact that the series ended in a sweep!
Physicality isn't the only form of taxation on a teams/players body. Look at the Cavs against the western conference 8th seed Nuggets. They got taxed in win column.

But you still won't get it
 2 days ago '07        #126
MiseryCityTexas 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$19,068 | Props total: 2603 2603
harden playing so much during the regular season is the biggest reason why he suffers minor injuries during the post season.
 1 day ago '04        #127
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,012 | Props total: 781 781
Its easy to say dat when you never have any real chance of moving deep into the playoffs.
 1 day ago '08        #128
o7media 37 heat pts37
space
space
$27,257 | Props total: 5430 5430
 NewLegends said:
Who keeps telling you guys we don't play defense?

Gonna say this one more time: Teams like the Lakers and Nuggets don't play defense. We've been top 10 since November. We are an averaged defense and are ranked as such and have proven to be capable of playing elite defense. The idea that the Rockets don't play defense is some stupid rhetoric made up by people who only watch James Harden vines last year and don't watch the Rockets now and prejudge Mike Dantoni.

99% of boxden are casuals that get their bball knowledge from vines and coach Nick videos
NewLegends gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
88 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Fake Miami Dolphin player has been scamming white women for years
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
126 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
25 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
218 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn, She's Gorgeous........pt.4
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Troy Ave new song: 1st hand account of the assassination on his life
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Leaked Brad Pitt pictures released online...
91 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy