Thatís thatís a high body count

most viewed right now
+95  33
45 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '18        #76
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 10853 10853
 Queen Laasia said
Girls watch pr0n and get super horny too. Itís just thot type stuff.
Watching pr0n and getting ďsuper hornyĒ is thot type stuff?

Just the way yíall say sh*t and think tells yíall are super sheltered or just completely odd. And I a*sume youíre a female? pr0n is horrible for anybody though.

My whole thing, the reason why Iím going back and forth with weirdos is because they speak on things they havenít a clue about and act like itís facts.

Even the other sh*t you said about the younger generation talkin about numbers and sh*t. Are you in these conversations like an old weirdo? Are did you literally make that sh*t up? Is it a study on young people talking about who they fu*ked?

Oddly enough, there actually was an article about teen pregnancies dropping due to the fact the younger generation isnít having s*x as much....... but a person that sits online all day with zero real human interaction will know all.
+2   

6 days ago '13        #77
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,807 | Props total: 26712 26712
 Micheal C. Will said
Why?

Because only a virgin would care about some past bodies that had nothing to do with him or her.

An experienced person like myself, knows that life and living comes with s*x. So yea, she might have some bodies. It is, what it is.

A neighborhood wh*re? If your smart enough and not just thinking with your d*ck, you can see that a mile away without even asking.

As I said, invest your energy into the future, not the past. But you lames ain't hearing me though. You rather invest your energy into past, present and future...then you wonder why ya'll have so many problems with the opposite s*x.

You trying and doing too much
Body count doesnít matter to you, then you proceed to shame people for not having enough (virgins). Oh the irony. Iím doing/ trying too much, yet youíre the one typing dissertations throughout this thread. Stop it fam.

You wouldnít be able to see if a women was a neighborhood wh*re prior to being with you because thatís not a skill youíve spent time honing because thatís not a concern of yours.

Youíd also do better not generalizing me with ďyíallĒ and presuming that Iím a virgin who has problems with the opposite s*x. n*gga Iíve BEEN happily married for 10 years with three kids. Stop projecting presumption and approach people as individuals. Youíd think all your ďexperienceĒ would have taught you that.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #78
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,291 | Props total: 32037 32037
 SimpinAintEz said
Body count doesn’t matter to you, then you proceed to shame people for not having enough (virgins). Oh the irony. I’m doing/ trying too much, yet you’re the one typing dissertations throughout this thread. Stop it fam.

You wouldn’t be able to see if a women was a neighborhood wh*re prior to being with you because that’s not a skill you’ve spent time honing because that’s not a concern of yours.

You’d also do better not generalizing me with “y’all” and presuming that I’m a virgin who has problems with the opposite s*x. n*gga I’ve BEEN happily married for 10 years with three kids. Stop projecting presumption and approach people as individuals. You’d think all your “experience” would have taught you that.
So you in a thread happily married for 10 years supposedly worrying about body counts?

Bruh, your priorities are all fu*ked up

Man get your lame a*s off my quote button.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-12-2019 at 05:39 AM..

6 days ago '05        #79
space
space
You got dudes in this thread mad as fu*k about women having s*x, does that not seem weird or am I the only one?

6 days ago '04        #80
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,632 | Props total: 77 77
Idk my count. I fu*ked more bi*ches that I forgot about than n*ggas whole list.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #81
DeadendBoy 
space
space
$961 | Props total: 1844 1844
Donít be silly wrap yo Willy
+2   

6 days ago '18        #82
Rosebud 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 2219 2219
People really still keep count? I gave that silliness up in my early 20s. That sh*t for corny lil boys
+4   

6 days ago '13        #83
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,807 | Props total: 26712 26712
 Micheal C. Will said
So you in a thread happily married for 10 years supposedly worrying about body counts?

Bruh, your priorities are all fu*ked up

Man get your lame a*s off my quote button.
Where did I a*sert that I was currently concerned about body count? Iíll wait. I donít have to be currently concerned with body count in order to talk about why it mattered to me. You thought I was a virgin before and still laughed. Now youíre just reaching for anything juvenile to skirt around my points. Youíre doing too much.

Now youíre reaching with more ad hominem because your arguments donít have enough strength to stand on their own.

6 days ago '05        #84
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Where did I a*sert that I was currently concerned about body count? I’ll wait. I don’t have to be currently concerned with body count in order to talk about why it mattered to me. You thought I was a virgin before and still laughed. Now you’re just reaching for anything juvenile to skirt around my points. You’re doing too much.

Now you’re reaching with more ad hominem because your arguments don’t have enough strength to stand on their own.
You could be lying for all I know, you seem like an inexperienced virgin to me. You way to concerned about the wrong things for a relationship to actually work.

Women and men that I know, who are and were getting it in before marriage never cared about body counts. Only inexperienced folks who were scared of pu**y or d*ck, or didn't know better.

Only a weirdo would spring a question about body counts and past encounters with their first date or somebody they just met.

It's awkward and k*lls the mood. But yeah, you married though right so move along and shut the fu*k up.

6 days ago '15        #85
Kno 
space
space
$5,308 | Props total: 18498 18498
 Micheal C. Will said
Why?

Because only a virgin would care about some past bodies that had nothing to do with him or her.

An experienced person like myself, knows that life and living comes with s*x. So yea, she might have some bodies. It is, what it is.

A neighborhood wh*re? If your smart enough and not just thinking with your d*ck, you can see that a mile away without even asking.

As I said, invest your energy into the future, not the past. But you lames ain't hearing me though. You rather invest your energy into past, present and future...then you wonder why ya'll have so many problems with the opposite s*x.

You trying and doing too much

Edit - See you slapping my post, instead of hearing what I said. You emotional, just like inexperienced virgin
Too be honest fam itís not worth it. The way these kids behave and talk on BX itís obvious the majority of this website is 14-20. Theyíre still children and like we all did when we were teenagers they think they know a lot more than they do.
+2   

6 days ago '04        #86
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 6927 6927
first dude said 'i dont even know, not too many'

lmao damn

OP is that you?

Last edited by Grisly; 07-12-2019 at 06:23 AM..

6 days ago '05        #87
slim_d20 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,222 | Props total: 7973 7973
Did not watch, did not even click. Stop trying to promote your sh*tty youtube channel. Talk about something real, not jackass level programming and you might get some views.

6 days ago '18        #88
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 5474 5474
 octane said
A woman probably has to turn down a 1000 d*cks a year. 50 divided by the amount of times a guy has tried to fu*k her is probably small. 50/7000 is .7 %. That is nothing. Yeah, I would get that bi*ch tested and scrape that pu**y out, but goes without saying.
n*gga what? You literally just made up a formula with fabricated numbers

BX math, gotta love it.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #89
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,889 | Props total: 6136 6136
 octane said
50 is nothing for a woman
+2   

6 days ago '04        #90
Hardkore 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,286 | Props total: 4190 4190
 biscuit said
This dude need to get a real mic if he gonna roll up on people like that
man has a heavy african accent and a dollar store microphone while filming in HD

so many things going on
+1   

6 days ago '04        #91
thewaitisover 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 498 498
It's crazy to me how people can remember the exact number...I can't even remember what I wore 2 days ago...
+2   

6 days ago '05        #92
space
space
 Kno said
Too be honest fam it’s not worth it. The way these kids behave and talk on BX it’s obvious the majority of this website is 14-20. They’re still children and like we all did when we were teenagers they think they know a lot more than they do.
I hear you or either liars like dude claiming to be married for 10+ years

6 days ago '07        #93
DoctorNBA 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 6991 6991
Man I propped the video. Entertaining as hell. This Jamaican dude really using a lavalier for an interview to ask a body count. I like the effects too.

6 days ago '05        #94
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,062 | Props total: 6978 6978
 Meechy09 said
Legit questions.

How many bi*ches you know fu*ked 50 n*ggas?

How many bi*ches have told you they fu*ked 50 n*ggas.

Not trying to come at you sideways, this a legit question.
Facts. I have never had a female ever tell me she fu*ked 50 dudes. Of course Iím not the type judge but still tho. In the back of my mind Iím saying to myself Iím bout to cut this bitxh off.

Most of the females I talk too say they just got out of a long term relationship.
+1   

6 days ago '14        #95
black cobra 878 heat pts878
space
space
$17,847 | Props total: 78580 78580
I ain’t wifing no chick with a crazy past, then again I ain’t wifing nobody at all.

Also, It seem like every chick made a s*x tape these days, probably a video of your shorty on xvideos somewhere you don’t know about.

6 days ago '18        #96
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 10853 10853
 bi0 said
Facts. I have never had a female ever tell me she fu*ked 50 dudes. Of course Iím not the type judge but still tho. In the back of my mind Iím saying to myself Iím bout to cut this bitxh off.

Most of the females I talk too say they just got out of a long term relationship.
And Iím not even disputing that a lot of females have that type of number. Itís just that a n*gga will just say anything like itís a fact.

No female has EVER told his a*s that and he probably doesnít even deal with females at all like that to even form that. Itís like on 40 yr old Virgin when ole boy said t*tties feel like sandbags......... n*gga had no clue wtf he was talking about but yet heís engaged in a conversation about t*tties. It makes no sense.

Incel type n*ggas make up these theories to justify why a bi*ch donít want them. They go around calling all these females wh*res (which is probably the case) but if she such a wh*re and will fu*k all these n*ggas, why you an incel? Sheíll fu*k anybody but you? These n*ggas gotta realize itís THEM. These n*ggas are voluntarily celibate.
+2   

6 days ago '14        #97
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 1838 1838
n*ggas in here living in a tv show or some sh*t thinking the average woman got 50 bodies

all you n*ggas would be drowning in pu**y if that was the case lmao
+1   

6 days ago '16        #98
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$3,139 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Proveone said
Cuz I don't use 3rd grade logic.

[pic - click to view]

Because u failed the second grade yet again

6 days ago '17        #99
RTRNOFKINGBLACK 3 heat pts
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1084 1084
 octane said
50 is nothing for a woman
You forgot to multiply by 3.

6 days ago '17        #100
Poncho520 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 2917 2917
 MrNobody said
got called a lame by a dude who posts his body count to strangers. iíll take it.
I thought is was a female till the last sentence. Men don't discuss they body count unless they don't have other accoplishments to hang they hat on. In that case the weirdo is usually lying. Quantity is played out it's about quality now.
+3   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+165online now  16
Image(s) inside Diddy been on his ruthless 50 cent sh-t. Animal ambition
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  15
Image(s) inside Almost drowned in her pus-y so I swam to her butt
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Image(s) inside Slim400 : "Im here 4 a reason Hol'Uppp." (Hospital Pic)
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-45online now  6
Jadakiss gets his pizza with CRUST ONLY
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy