Thatís thatís a high body count

most viewed right now
+24  93
49 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
74 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '06        #26
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,278 | Props total: 17126 17126
the box is gonna look like a blown out cartoon cigar by the time she settles down
+9   

1 week ago '18        #27
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 10862 10862
 Jwardisback3rd said
I know a hooeeeeeee lotta women who got 50 plus under they belts, Iím talking 25-30 year olds, these bi*ches started fu*king early. Middle school/ freshman year
Legit question.

Youíve been keeping tabs on them since they started fu*king in middle school or, you got bi*ches opening up to you saying they got 50+ bodies and been fu*king since middle school?

Itís not hard to believe ANYBODY has 50 bodies (except bx internet weirdos), Iím just legit curious where your facts come from.

Also, how do you deal with bi*ches that fu*ked 50+ n*ggas?

1 week ago '04        #28
octane 
space
space
$5,203 | Props total: 2894 2894
 Meechy09 said
Legit questions.

How many bi*ches you know fu*ked 50 n*ggas?

How many bi*ches have told you they fu*ked 50 n*ggas.

Not trying to come at you sideways, this a legit question.
We I dont know how many women I know who have slept with 50 guys because most of them wont tell you their number because there is a stigma behind it. I think more women than you think have slept with that many, but will never admit it. The fact that the chick admitted to it is more shocking than the number. She is proud of it. She should sign up for pr0n. If you are going to be a proud wh*re, you might as well get paid for it. i have 7 females friends and not one of them has told me their number. I bet most of their numbers are closer to 50 than 1.
+11   

1 week ago '05        #29
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,298 | Props total: 32057 32057
 Meechy09 said
When you talking to n*ggas who’s body count is 0-1, EVERYTHING is hypothetical. 90% of the sh*t in this thread is hypothetical. Weirdos just say anything.

These n*ggas don’t even talk to other people let alone bi*ches in real life. That incel sh*t is real for a complete internet weirdo.
Yea, all I'm saying is that body count thing is just stupid to get hung up.

You can't change the past. Move forward.

1 week ago '18        #30
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 octane said
We I dont know how many women I know who have slept with 50 guys because most of them wont tell you their number because there is a stigma behind it. I think more women than you think have slept with that many, but will never admit it. The fact that the chick admitted to it is more shocking than the number. She is proud of it. She should sign up for pr0n. If you are going to be a proud wh*re, you might as well get paid for it. i have 7 females friends and not one of them has told me their number. I bet most of their numbers are closer to 50 than 1.

Legit question.

Out of the 7 who are wh*res, have you fu*ked any of them?
+1   

1 week ago '19        #31
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 177 177
 Chedda said

How is that irrelevant to you?

So hypothetically if a hoe was getting trained by 5 dudes a night for a whole year you would be cool with that?

Not me. I aint the one.
Heís whatís called a cuckhold. Donít mind him.

1 week ago '18        #32
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 512 512

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '19        #33
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
got called a lame by a dude who posts his body count to strangers. iíll take it.
Thatís weak logic.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #34
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1105 1105
 Meechy09 said
Legit question.

Youíve been keeping tabs on them since they started fu*king in middle school or, you got bi*ches opening up to you saying they got 50+ bodies and been fu*king since middle school?

Itís not hard to believe ANYBODY has 50 bodies (except bx internet weirdos), Iím just legit curious where your facts come from.

Also, how do you deal with bi*ches that fu*ked 50+ n*ggas?
How do I deal with them.....by wearing a condom, stupid lol

And nah of course I donít know exact body counts for thesesl*ts but knowing them and group of friends these hoes easily got 50 plus.....when you personally know they fu*k at least 5-10 diffent dudes in one summer, itís not hard to do the math.....
+6   

1 week ago '18        #35
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, all I'm saying is that body count thing is just stupid to get hung up.

You can't change the past. Move forward.
Oh I agree. There are some exceptions tho. Homies, family, trains are those exceptions. Iíve said this on here plenty of times. I donít ask cause I donít want her asking me. My old bi*ch used to throw me fu*kin a de bi*ches she knew in my face all the time. If itís something I need to know, that sh*t will come to light.

1 week ago '18        #36
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jwardisback3rd said

And nah of course I donít know exact body counts for thesesl*ts but knowing them and group of friends these hoes easily got 50 plus.....when you personally know they fu*k at least 5-10 diffent dudes in one summer, itís not hard to do the math.....
So what youíre saying is you donít know what the fu*k youíre talkin about?

So if you still fu*kin what does it matter to you?

Iím willing to bet you donít fu*k anything.

1 week ago '19        #37
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
Simps and cucks in here really getting offended that n*ggas don’t want to be with a bi*ch with 50 bodies.
+8   

1 week ago '18        #38
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
I should add that I agree people got high counts but an incel a*s weirdo has no business speaking on a topic like this.

1 week ago '18        #39
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
 Meechy09 said
So what youíre saying is you donít know what the fu*k youíre talkin about?

So if you still fu*kin what does it matter to you?

Iím willing to bet you donít fu*k anything.
Huh???? Who said it matters to me....

Your a weirdo willing to take bets on my s*x life lol have a good night my guy
+1   

1 week ago '18        #40
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 bxgangmember said
Simps and cucks in here really getting offended that n*ggas donít want to be with a bi*ch with 50 bodies.
Read my post above.

Personally, I wouldnít want to fu*k with a bi*ch with 50 at all. Would I ask? No. Would she tell me the truth, probably not.

Iím against weird no pu**y getting n*ggas spewing bullsh*t on here.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #41
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
Read my post above.

Personally, I wouldn’t want to fu*k with a bi*ch with 50 at all. Would I ask? No. Would she tell me the truth, probably not.

I’m against weird no pu**y getting n*ggas spewing bullsh*t on here.
So you’re the pu**y who gets fu*ked it seems. What bullsh*t are they spewing? That they don’t wanna be in a long term relationship with a woman who has had s*x with 50 men? You know you’re one of the simp a*s cucks that’s why you replied to me.

1 week ago '04        #42
octane 
space
space
$5,203 | Props total: 2894 2894
 Meechy09 said
Legit question.

Out of the 7 who are wh*res, have you fu*ked any of them?
Technically none. I made out with 2 of them. I ate out one of them. I sucked on the titty of one of them while they were getting a private with a female stripper. I could have fu*ked the jewish friend I have but i c*ck blocked myself like a d*ck head.

1 week ago '18        #43
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 bxgangmember said
So youíre the pu**y who gets fu*ked it seems. What bullsh*t are they spewing? That they donít wanna be in a long term relationship with a woman who has had s*x with 50 men? You know youíre one of the simp a*s cucks thatís why you replied to me.
Youíre slow

1 week ago '16        #44
MacFrugal 
space
space
$482 | Props total: 1837 1837
 Jwardisback3rd said

You couldíve learned a new language or started a business- instead u counted how many dudes diff women have fu*ked

1 week ago '06        #45
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,278 | Props total: 17126 17126
 Mr Tibbs said

[pic - click to view]

why the hell did Chuck do Haley like that?!
+3   

1 week ago '18        #46
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 octane said
Technically none. I made out with 2 of them. I ate out one of them. I sucked on the titty of one of them while they were getting a private with a female stripper. I could have fu*ked the jewish friend I have but i c*ck blocked myself like a d*ck head.
Good luck bro.

Iím not going to come at you sideways cause I feel bad for you.
+4   

1 week ago '05        #47
Micheal C. Will 35 heat pts35
space
space
$32,298 | Props total: 32057 32057
 bxgangmember said
He’s what’s called a cuckhold. Don’t mind him.
How I'm I cuckold, when I specifically said in my very first post that moving forward is what you should be concerned about. So obviously cuckholding isn't going down on my watch.

You do know even if you ask a woman her body count, she most likely not telling you the truth right?

With a username like bxgangmember I wouldn't expect you to understand, because you probably never been with a woman.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #48
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 MacFrugal said
You couldíve learned a new language or started a business- instead u counted how many dudes diff women have fu*ked
Heís a fu*kin weirdo.

These n*ggas know they weirdos too. They be the ones always using them laughing smilies when they try to talk sh*t to you. That means they salty for real.

1 week ago '18        #49
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
 MacFrugal said
Got damn yíall taking these comments serious asf, who said I donít have my own business, have a good night my guy....

1 week ago '16        #50
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 3505 3505
 MrNobody said
if u called them all lames, what that make u?
Reading comprehension bruh. Never called them lames, YOU said I'll take it. I implied that they all took it as well. Now you just stupid, have a good night.
+1   

Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  22
Image(s) inside Would you eat that cookie?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  15
Video inside Ayesha Currys milly rock will bring all the boys to the yard
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
Image(s) inside Elon Musk confirms the book of Revelations...
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  12
Image(s) inside You Every Smash A Girl In A Van That Double As Her House While Her Pet..
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy